What is your age?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 25. As I have no responsibilities outside of work, I'm free to play FM as and when I choose.

And you know what? It's not that great. The game is great, but having this kind of freedom isn't as wonderful as some of you might imagine. I'd trade it in for being in a relationship. Although I've no intention of ever having kids!

I'm 33. Been playing FM/CM forvever... and interestingly enough its the only game that i can play on the long run. I own a Wii and PS3 and somehow just cant get into their games....

now waiting for Patch 10.3 and update to start some new saves!

Probably been done but what is everyone's age on here? I was just thinking of how I'm going to struggle to play FM once me and the missus have a kid in October and it led me to thinking what everyone's age was on here. so....

What is your age? I'm 24

im 24 also, with a 3 yr old kid and yea i get less hours play but i still get @ least 6hrs a day lol

I'm 21, and kids are definitely a no-go consideration for me it would surely be the end of too much recreational gaming lol.

My grandad is in his late 60's and plays FM, we're considering getting a network game going soon when he gets a new PC lol.

This should be a poll, so we can see age trends at a glance.

I am 38 and feeling a lot older these days.

There was a thread before with a poll. I think the average age of FM'ers was beetwen 21 and 15.

I tried to find it but the 'Search' option isn't really good as it should be, or I really suck at searchiung. :D

Before computers, i used to play a football game with a pen, a paper, and a dice.

Make a cup draw, get the fixtures, roll the dice for the score (1 to 5 as they are, 6 was for 'nil')

You youngsters don't know yer born.

i also did, though I had a little pack of dice called soccer dice.

I'm 33. Been playing FM/CM forvever... and interestingly enough its the only game that i can play on the long run. I own a Wii and PS3 and somehow just cant get into their games....

now waiting for Patch 10.3 and update to start some new saves!

Same here I have Fifa 2008 to 2010 in PS3 and a lot of games but nothing like Fm, i dont even play Fifa with a team to win everything is so easy i bought jovetic for like 5m euro thats crazy, FM for live.....

It's weird to think that there are FM players now who don't really have any memory of the early Champ Man days. The days when literally all you did was make transfers and pick your team for matches. Makes me feel very old.

I'm 28 and have been playing CM/FM games since getting CM93-94 with a compliation of football games I got when my parents bought our first PC back in 1995 or 1996.

I had a bit of a break from them when I moved out in 2002 as I didn't own my own computer until 2005. I've owned all of the FM series bar 2006.

And having kids won't stop you playing the game, I promise you. I have two of them!

Archived