The OFFICIAL patch 10.2 thread! - Can we keep all feedback in here, cheers!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you confirm if we now get the news items when players on your shortlist get offered contracts or are subjects of transfers by other teams?

Yes, this was a problem due to players being removed from your shortlist after viewing them, this has been fixed

Yep, this has been fixed. Bookmarks will no longer auto-delete whenever you press [Continue].

Thanks. From what I hear the patch has fixed the 3 main issues for me - bookmarks, subscriptions and lack of transfer bids. The auto deleting bookmarks were really annoying.

P.S. I don't think it is on the fix list. SI might want to include it. Assuming it is fixed :)

My game is closed i even closed steam then opened again now what?

Hi as someone else said make sure you're set to auto update.

If that's still not working open Steam and:

1. Right click your copy of FM2010 and select "Properties"

2. Click "Local Files" (3rd tab at the top)

3. Choose "Verify Integrity of Game Cache"

This will now replace/download anything that is missing and you should be able to run the game fine afterwards, if this fails try 'deleting local content' and re-installing (you can do this as many times as you like your saves will stay)

Most important is to improve players defensive-behaviour and to improve marking opposition players. I hope this is fixed

I Agree with this. Hope something has been improved here? This has been a major issue for me - I nearly gave up on the game because of it.

Anything on Newgen attribute grouping as I couldn't see it on the list?

There have not been significant changes on that for this version I am afraid. Rest assured it's something we are constantly looking at and will endeavour to get as perfect as possible in the future.

I will say that there is a difference in terms of defensive midfielders attribute weighting with this patch.

I hope there are enough fixes to keep you happy and interested in the game. All the best.

"Most important is to improve players defensive-behaviour and to improve marking opposition players. I hope this is fixed"

I Agree with this. Hope something has been improved here? This has been a major issue for me - I nearly gave up on the game because of it.

Is this fixed? Very, very important. This is a big bug of the match engine

Archived