The OFFICIAL patch 10.2 thread! - Can we keep all feedback in here, cheers!

i am not on steam and have dowloaded the pc 10.2.0 update but the file type is not recognised any help please?

You may have to add ".exe" (without the quotation marks!) to the end of the file. Let me know if that works for you.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some problems, probably bugs:

1. As tottenham I have asked the board to improve training and youth facilities (summer season 1)

they accepted it

end season 1 they said it was started...

but end season 3, there is still no result (still not finished ?)

when i ask them back to improve, they always say that they have already plans for it...

important detail: I have tons of WHITE money (thanks to transfers) I'm richest club with over 1 billion...

2. end season 2 tottenham

I haven't asked to expand stadium capacity, but the board came along with this: They have decided to build a NEW STADIUM (name: glenn hoddle stadium) capacity: 50400

current capacity: 36310

I don't think it's worth it (only +15000) so i DIDN'T SAVE that and just reloaded my last savegame, this time I haven't got any new stadium plans

3. each match, my players shoot 27 times ON the keeper, and maybe 3-5 times somewhere else

4. even the worst teams / players just walk through my defence (which is sleeping a lot) and score...

5. I concede tons of goals by VERY VERY long shots made by very poor players (with poor ratings for long shots)

I don't remember a long shot goal of any of my own players during the past 3 seasons...

6. I've won 3 times the premier league and 2 times the champions league, but still NONE national team wants me as manager... Bosnia, Romania, Serbia and Croatia have rejected my sollicitations... while Real Madrid and Man City have proposed me amazing contracts... (and dont forget I'm a world class manager on my game profile)

7. I want to change a player role, so i click on the player on the tactics screen: lets wait for 5-10 seconds yeah...

8. Your team is winning nearly each match: BUT when you see the question on a press conference about an eventual form drop... no matter how you react to it, the "I WIN button" of the AI is pushed, so even Notts County, Cardiff City, Birmingham and Stoke can beat your world class team which is 100% fit and motivated.

9. I transfer a player --> press conference to present him? well why not? But I've never seen a player being happy about how I presented him...

Ive reloaded a lot of times and tried all logical (and even illogical) options, but they are never happy... strange...

10. since the first season Ive noticed that: some players like Torres, Gerrard, Rooney play ALL the matches of their team (incl carling, FA, CL)

And each time I see Liverpool has won, I click on the score to see who has scored; its always Torres and Gerrard... and then I look to their condition: they're nearly dead... but even with very low condition, players like torres, gerrard, rooney keep playing all matches and they keep scoring and playing world class...

11. I still can not loan out 'good' players; they think they are too good to be loaned out, sometimes it are sh*t players... if there are bids they always reject it...

but there is one way to loan them out: I put them on the transfer list + not needed : when teams are interested I propose to loan them out, then it works, but they are unhappy, probably start hating you etc.

12. I still don't understand how Chelsea hadn't 0 shots while they had +/- 26 free-kicks... (see the locked discussion in general forum part)

13. You can sell this way:

e.g. Defoe: 6.5m € + after 1 match 32m € (total 40+m €)

but you can not sell him for 6.5m, no team bids then... but they do when i add that clausule...

IF I get the feeling I'm cheating by this 'trick' and decide to not do it anymore; then teams with money (city, chelsea, real, barça, juve, arsenal etc etc etc) DO NOT STOP buying incredibly poor players for amazing transfer sums...

in a certain way all the players I sold to those teams for huge sums, were 10times more logical transfers than what the AI did...

extra bug:

Tottenham board has found 2 championship teams as satellite teams, but since then they say they haven't found anything (I have tried all options like commercial, national etc)

I HOPE SI takes this serious

Ascoli 2:2 Brescia

7 shoots 21

3 on goal 15

2 CCC 7

shame on you, when you think that this is a normal match. Guarna saved everything.

Nice job, telling us, that everything is ok.

I can't understand, how is it possible, that we have to do the BIG job, and the opponents only needs to walk in the box and score. Why can't my GK be a MoM, why am I getting points for opposition GK? I mean, in every match I need more then 14 shoots to score 2 goals, and the opponent just 5-7. How should I understand this? Because, if I tell my players to play defense, to not go in attack, I still get 5 shoots and there are saved, but the opponents get his goals. So, it is inpossible to get my GK MoM, because, the ME code was build to prevent us scoring so much goals, for the AI it doesn't count

• SI Staff
Enrico Guarna, Ascoli, GoalKeeper, got a 9,4!!!!!

Conceded 17 goals in 13 matches

And tell me that this is normal to you

Ascoli 2:2 Brescia

7 shoots 21

3 on goal 15

2 CCC 7

shame on you, when you think that this is a normal match. Guarna saved everything.

Nice job, telling us, that everything is ok.

I can't understand, how is it possible, that we have to do the BIG job, and the opponents only needs to walk in the box and score. Why can't my GK be a MoM, why am I getting points for opposition GK? I mean, in every match I need more then 14 shoots to score 2 goals, and the opponent just 5-7. How should I understand this? Because, if I tell my players to play defense, to not go in attack, I still get 5 shoots and there are saved, but the opponents get his goals. So, it is inpossible to get my GK MoM, because, the ME code was build to prevent us scoring so much goals, for the AI it doesn't count

Now I'm going to make a bold prediction here, but never mind.

I reckon the opposition keeper had a really good game, better than usual, while your team was possibly a little unlucky, and a little wasteful.

Am I close?

Now I'm going to make a bold prediction here, but never mind.

I reckon the opposition keeper had a really good game, better than usual, while your team was possibly a little unlucky, and a little wasteful.

Am I close?

hehehe :D

nice predict :thup:

Na, it's ok. I got over this ;) I am still playing. I think i am sick on this game :)

edit: sick in meaning, I can't spend one day, to not play FM. I have it in my blood

PaulC, have you read my thread about the long shoots? I posted a image of Baiocco, and the match. It is about the second goal, where he managed to make a 180° turn, and kick the ball with power in the up edge of the goal, and the GK was staying there. I mean, Baiocco has 7 in long shoots, and there only a few player that are able to make that move. Even CR7 wouldn't be able to do this.

So, the problem are the long shoots. To many long shoots are scored but not from player with a great long shoots, but from player who has nothing to do with a long shoot. Because, if you tell your boys to take long shoots, they kicked over and sometimes be saved. But if you play normal, then came a no-longshooter and score a screamer.

I am playing with two clubs, and in each club I have a player how has a long-shoot Under10 but he is allways taking nice shoots that are very fast. I managed to take a win against my rival only because this payer took 2 screamers from 30 and 37m. And I didn't told my boys to take long shoots.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=189588

:mad:I tried to down load patch 10.2 hoping it will resolve the game from freezing. I have down loaded the patch but can't install it.

I originally downloaded FM2010 from Game, so I have down loaded the digital patch, but can't install it!!!

I've paid £26.99 for a game that does not work, I've spent hours trying to resolve the problem but nothing works.

I've been playing this game since it first game out and never experience any problems. But this new FM is a waste of time.

If the problem is not resolved within a 2 week period then I want my money back. Sigames is basically selling a product that does not work!!!

I expect a response SI!:mad:

Archived