FM10 Small Club to Big Club Big Euro Nation Challenge

Hallescher End Of Season 2010/2011

Media Prediction: 20th

Graph

League. Very very very poor season, 17th place ahh well atleast we didn't get relegated

Players

GK: Ron-Robert Zieler. Some of you may know him as being a part of the youth team at Man Utd. He did OK, hopefully he'll be in good form next season. Were gonna need it

DL: Shervin Radjabali-Fardi. On loan from Hertha BSC, regarded as one of the best players at the club.

DC: Cristian Kamalla. 25 year old. Decent stats, may be replaced next season.

DC: Adli Lachheb. Our best defender. 5 goals in 29 apps 7.07 Av R

DR: Stanko Galic. Bosnian DR, has 1 cap for his nation. has decent stats

ML: Nico Kanitz. Pretty good for our league.

MR: René Stark. Did OK when called upon.

MC: Thorsten Görke. Our 34 year old club captain. Did Fine

MC: Steve Finke. Scored a couple of 30-yard screamers even tho his Long Shots is 7

ST: Markus Muller. Decent Composure. Our best striker.

ST: Ronny Hebestreit. Our heading beast!! 20 in heading. getting old, will probably play next season getting a bit old.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great going Ohanzee, good luck in the Euro Cup final (assuming you don't lose 4-0 at Bordeaux).

Finances looking excellent iacovone, mine aren't so healthy at almost a cool million in debt. :eek: This is despite staying within our wage budget, and you'd think with the high budget (£48k pw last season, £42k this season, we started as a professional club) the board would plough a bit of money in now and again, but no.

Edit, should refresh before posting, Ohanzee didn't lose 4-0.

Well done staying up bjoggi33! I know Zieler from United. He should do well for you.

We beat Albacete 1-0 at home, but Valencia again won away to Malaga. We're also getting somewhat of a injury crisis. Benedetti, Ribeiro, Vlcek and Estevez are all out for the season. Only Benedetti and Vlcek would start games, but we really can't take many more injuries now, especially in midfield.

(edit) And just as I post Pepe also gets injured for the rest of the season. Another backup, but we're getting very thin in midfield now. Praying none of the big guns get injured now.

If anyone is playing through steam they will know about the achievements, I have just parked the tank which is not conceding in 10 games. :eek:

Problem now with my poor finances and doing so well, teams will bid for our players and the board will accept, £275k coming in for our right back , at least he isn't one of our U23 players.

berty1978 that's brilliant, I doubt we'll ever get that one hehe.

We just lost away to Murcia 1-0. Horrible horrible game. Pardini sent off after just 15 minutes, then Clayton is sent off after 87'. And to top it off Kameni (their goalie) saved 2 clear cut chances from Ferri in the last 10 minutes of the game :(

Good news is Valencia only managed 1-1 at home to Sporting, so we're still in it. 2 points clear with 1 game left. We might need a win away to Espanyol. If Valencia win a draw won't be enough for us. And ofc we lost Pardini, which means we're down to scraps in midfield. Might have to got attacking and play Ferri in AMC instead of my usual 3 MC away formation.

First we got the EURO Cup final though.

Okey here we go.

EURO Cup Final, Ramat-Gan.

Manchester City - S.D Noja

Ramat-Gan stadium in Israel is completely filled with 41,583 people coming to see this match.

Man City have some trouble in center of defense with Richards and Luisao out injured, but neither have been first teamers this season anyways.

S.D Noja have some injury trouble of their own, left-back Benedetti mainly who is replaced by the Swedish Lars-Gunnar Danielsson. European Striker of the Year Filippo Ferri is ready to battle though.

Expecting a high scoring match as both teams are better in attack than defense.

First Half

13' Ferri gets a good shooting chance just inside the box. Akinfeev saves, but it's a corner. Calzado takes it and Clayton gets to it, but Akinfeev saves again.

24' GOAL NOJA. Saavedra gets the ball on the edge of the box and manage to turn on his marker. He hits a beatuiful curled shot into the corner.

30' A crossed free kick finds a unmarked Clayton, but his header goes over the bar. Noja are dominating

35' A missed pass give Destro a chance for City. He takes the shot from 40 yards but it's closer to the corner flag than the goal.

37' Another crossed free-kick finds Claytons head. He puts it back into the box and Ferri has a chance. He passes back to Ramon who shoots, but it's blocked.

39' Big chance for Man City. A string of passes and they are through on goal. Stella is out quickly and stops a certain goal.

44' GOAL NOJA. Ferri wins the ball on the edge of the 16 yard box. He makes no mistake and it's 2-0 Noja!!

46' GOAL NOJA! Stella starts a quick counter attack and Rossi finds Saavedra on the left wing. He's well placed for a shot but instead passes it across the 6 yard box to Ferri who has an open goal. Easy finish! 3-0!!

Half Time

Who would have thought this. Not only are Noja 3-0 up, they've given City only 1 good chance. (I'm pondering what to tell my players. I will go for "Thrilled", this is amazing so far).

Second Half

50' GOAL NOJA! A great passing move starting with goalkeeper Stella ends up with a beautiful through pass to Ferri. Akinfeev makes a fantastic save, but Rossi gets to the rebound. From a very tight angle he puts it away! 4-0! Surely that's it.

54' Saavedra gets to the byline and his cross finds Ferri. Akinfeev saves though, it was a bad header.

56' Another quick counter by Noja ends with a shot by Calzado from just outside the box. Akinfeev saves again.

59' Another great counter for Noja, but Ferri once again can't finish it. High and wide.

61' GOAL MAN CITY! Big mistake by right back Barbosa as he passes the ball to Dubois. He finishes from outside the box and it's 4-1

Time to make a change. Henderson on for Calzado and moving him to defensive midfield. Time wasting up to max!!

77' Big chance for Man City as Dubois gets a one on one with Stella. Stella wins, another big save.

79' GOAL NOJA! Henderson picks the ball up in his defensive role and plays a through ball to Rossi. He's in a great position and puts it away behind a very frustrated Akinfeev. 5-1!

84' GOAL NOJA! Ferri holds up the ball and gives it to Ramon. He plays a crossing through ball to the left wing where Hornsby is through. He puts it in the far corner. Akinfeev wants to dig a hole!

Full Time

That's it. S.D Noja are the EURO Cup Champions of 2019!

Match stats | more stats

We just beat 2nd placed Lugo at their place 3-1 to move onto the same points as 4th placed Gimnastica. Playoffs are looking (dare I say it) likely! What a massive result that was. We don't have a tough run in either - 9 games to go

84' GOAL NOJA! Ferri holds up the ball and gives it to Ramon. He plays a crossing through ball to the left wing where Hornsby is through. He puts it in the far corner. Akinfeev wants to dig a hole!

Ohanzee - 'we want 5! we want 5!!'

Booooo! :thdn:

I wanted 5 not 6 :mad:

Absolutely phenomenal performance by the sounds of it. First European trophy in the thread?

Wow, 5-1 up, safe to say it's in the bag now. Well done.

And good luck making the play-offs iacovone, you'll have a nice transfer and wage budget next year hopefully in the Liga adelante.

Not made the playoffs yet. Fuerteventura held us to a 0-0 at home. Really lame performance and it pegs us back again

Pisa - End of Season 3 Review - 2012-13

AC_Pisa_1909.png

The Season

Not much to say about this season in general. We started off extremely well and were topping the table early on. We then had a bit of a slump which saw us slip down to mid-table at the Christmas break.

From there we pretty much remained mid-table for the second half of the season and ended our first season in Serie B with a highly respectable 10th placed finish.

The Players

Just a brief summary of the best players for my team this season;

Divine Fonjock: My best player again. Contributed many key goals and assists throughout the season and deservedly achieved a place in the Serie B Team of the Year as well as earning 2nd place in the Serie B Player of the Year.

Daniele Paponi: My top scorer for the season. He managed to bag 16 league goals this season despite having another poor start with 1 or 2 in the first 10 games.

Anduele Pryor: Proved to be invaluable as my left winger as he contributed to a club record 17 assists in 1 season.

Jeremy Schumacher: The young Belgian keeper in his second season with the club saved us on several occasions and earned us some valuable points. He is now highly sought after and i have already turned down a few offers from other clubs.

Next Seasons Aims

My aims for the next season is to improve on my 10th place finish this season and maybe scrape into the playoffs if i am lucky. My main problem will be the limit of players i can register over the ages of 23 and 21 as some of my younger players have now crossed that line.

StellaF1 - Well done, that's a great performance in Serie B.

iacovone - Good luck in the run in. Crossing fingers for more playoff fun.

Last game of the season, away to Espanyol! I only found out before the game that Ramon was also supsended for picking up enough yellow cards. But another class performance by Stella and brilliant finishing was enough. Didn't really matter though as Valencia only drew 1-1 away to Getafe.

We've done the double!!! :D

I won't have time to do my update now, have to go out for a few hours. But a couple of interesting points. Barcelona ended in 5th place! We scored over 100 goals! Behind Valencia was Getafe! Real Madrid in 4th. I smell a change of power! :D

Awesome stuff Ohanzee! What a season! Same to you too berty, sounds like you're storming the league - try to keep it up for the damn playoffs though!

Thanks iacovone, the play offs could well prove a stumbling block, but if we don't go up after the season I've had it will be criminal.

Fantastic stuff Ohanzee, how many seasons before you complete the challenge, you're well set up for the CL.

Oh dear, we just lost at home to Cultural Leonosa. There are 4 games remaining and we're 3 points off playoffs. Playing the team directly above us away next. Biggest game of the year and will decide whether or not we make the playoffs...

EDIT: Yes! What a result. 2-1 win thanks to Merola and Mirabelli - my deadly Italian duo

We have Zamora (9th) at home, Compestela (19th) away and Gimnastica (8th) at home to finish up. Its so tight anyone of 8 teams could take the remaining 3 playoff places.

Great stuff Ohanzee. :eek::D Congrats on bringing the silverware home to Noja. European Super Cup next?

Hmmm Dodgee I didn't know that about the "non-foreigners" makes it a little bit more interesting, on another note I am able to scout all of southern europe, but I cannot buy any of their players, are you serious. And I am going to have real trouble with my future side, even in the top division I can only have a max of 8 foreigners in my 23 man squad, I have never played with a local based side before, but it makes for a challenge :)

And of course, scout Germany if you can as a lot of dual nationality German-Turks will come through there. The same is true (though not quite on the same scale) for Holland, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium and the Scandanavian countires.

The foreigner restrictions are tight (remember in the top league you can only have 6 of those 8 on the pitch at one time!) but whenever I've played in Turkey on previous versions of the game, the quality of Turkish regens that comes through later on is top notch (Yasar Dede and Cengiz Pamaukcu immediately spring to mind from the glory days of Yalovaspor ;))

Won 2-1 in the home leg. Leaves the tie seriously open. We have the lead, they have the away goal. Big 2nd leg required again...

EDIT: Drew 1-1 away to send us through! Went 1-0 down but super Alberto Merola scored in the 2nd half to put us through

EDIT2: We are going to be playing Alcoyano (2nd in B4) in the final playoff phase. They look strong but we avoided Cordoba who won B4, that would have been the nightmare tie.

Great result there Ohanzee. Reminds me of my first Champions League win last year against Valencia. I'm sure some will remember the 5-2 (I think) thrashing. Those days seem a long way away at the moment. And I know I promised updates today. Sorry, not happening, a little snowed under. Expect them at the latest this weekend.

I've just started another season. The biggest signing? Shola Ameobi!!

Brilliant iacovone!! Hopefully I'll follow you soon. THough I notice you're rather further on in terms of years than me.

Ameobi doing a decent job so far. His pace is poor, but he can still put himself about and is a nuisance at this level.

I'm handing the baton over to you and PRDH now - go get promotion!!

a crushing 2-1 home defeat against Valenzana has probably ended our hopes of automatic promotion... 5 behind Como again with 3 to play... :(

going to leave it there for the night.....

I'll do my best. I've got off to a decent start. 4th after 6 games. But it's still very early. At least the bookies aren't tipping me for relegation this season. I've moved up to mid-table anonymity in their books!

Congrats iacovone!! Well done! I was just reading post by post and when you drew at home I was getting deja vu. We drew with Alaves home and went on to beat them away to get promoted. Greatest feeling eh? :D Now just stay up and the hard part is done, you seem to have a great tactic to work with as well. :thup:

I'll try to type up my update now, but I just wanna say something. I didn't think I would actually win the league (let alone the EURO cup) this year, but I was half expecting to finish top 4 in the league. I'm really surprised at how easy it is to attract players once you get to the top division in Spain. And not only that, you can keep them to.

Last year at FC. Mulhouse my stars left one by one on bosman or cause my board sold them, and we finally just got lucky one season having kept the same team together a couple of years.

Now in Spain I feel like I can just keep all these players I've had for 3+ years and keep pushing. Even our European Striker of the Year signed a new contract instantly when I offered. Even with interest from Juventus, Liverpool, Inter, and the likes. This means I don't have to rebuild all the time, I can just get the player I want for each position and form him the way I like it (training and preferred moves). This of course means that if I pick up players my scouts think have potential to be good->leading players in the league, I can keep them until they become just that. Which is really fun, cause I was very frustrated last year when my players kept leaving me even though I did great in the EURO Cup.

Juan Baldomero's...

Castillo C.F 2016/17 End of Season Review

Second Division B1

The "marching on together" Edition

3rd|Graph

Predicted Finish: 12th (up from 13th)

Squad 1|Squad 2

Transfers - notable January movements were seeing the three Italians come in (Giacomini, Mirabelli & Esposito) and the Cameroonian Eric Eto'o

Finances - Sitting quite beautifully at just under £2m. Should set us up nicely for the Liga Adelante

Season Ticket Holders - 48 (3 more than last year)

Estimated Value - £1.4m (up by £475k)

The Generalities...

This could be the best season seen by a small club at this level ;). Seriously not only did we achieve promotion via the most difficult system ever, we created Spanish legend by defeating the mighty Barcelona 1-0 at the Camp Nou (I still can't believe it) and knocking them out. We then beat Atletico Madrid at the Castillo del Romeral 3-2 before finally succumbing 5-0 away. Nonetheless, great things happened this year, the island of Gran Canaria has never been so revered.

We also scored the 2nd most goals from corners this year - so everybody keep using my corner routine ;)

The Players...

Gk...

Fran - Ever-present for the 2nd year running. 51 appearances in a highly successful defence. Really like him, has been solid ever since he joined.

The Defenders...

Johan Abels - Our best defender and possibly best player on paper. Had his head turned by other clubs just before our final playoff phase but stuck to his game well. Hope I can keep him.

Jacopo Filippi - Struggled to fit in this year. He can be good going forward but I need more defensively from him to see him as a permanent 1st teamer.

Eric Eto'o - Joined in December on a free and has been great. Can slot in anywhere other than RB and is dependable.

Angel Luis - Played almost all the season at RB. Nowhere near good enough for the step up. He'll become one of the forgotten men of this promotion side.

Carlo Amodio - A fan favourite and despite the shaky start to the year, commanded the defence well.

Salvatore Esposito - Came here in January and looks all set to be a first choice LB from now. Very talented and not many weaknesses.

The Midfielders...

Andy Clarke - Had a great first half to the season before I realised I needed my experienced campaigners in the middle of the park. Has a future here though.

Aleksander Gacic - Real disappointment here. Perhaps not helped by me not deciding on his best position but I expected better in spite of that.

Ricardo Malafaia - 35 and declining but his experience is invaluable. Was going to let him go on a free this summer but rewarded his leadership with a one year deal. He'll struggle to get games but he deserves to retire here!

Marco Carletti - Bit of an enigma in midfield. Can be brilliant one minute and then awful the next. If we can get consistency from him I fancy him to go on to become an excellent CM.

Michael Muhr - Another disappointment really. Was given chances to make the AMC role his own but didn't offer enough in the goals column.

Ravel Morrison - Struggled massively at the start of the year, battling his demons due to unwanted media attention. Eventually shrugged it off and had a good tail end to the year.

Lamine Thiam - Hard to say how Lamine did. On paper should get tons of assists due to his passing expertise but struggled to impact games as much as I'd like. Maybe in the future his time will come.

Jeffrey Vlug - We wave goodbye to a real star at the club this summer. Jeffrey refused to sign a new deal (I bet he's cursing himself now). Wasn't his best season for us but still could be relied upon when the chips were down.

The Strikers...

Alberto Merola - Not as deadly as last year but still got 16 goals. I worry for his long term future as he seems really susceptible to injuries unfortunately.

Nicola Giacomini - Came in January and got off to a flier scoring a 2nd game hattrick. Couldn't quite establish himself though but useful as an impact sub with his pace.

Paolo Mirabelli - Also joined in January and clearly had a major impact bagging 15 goals. He's a very talented striker that can also play in the midfield so will be hugely useful next year. Was voted signing of the season!

Average Attendance: 782 (last year 754)

Fans Player of the Year: Johan Abels

My Player of the Year: Fran

The League Campaign...

We began shoddily losing our first 5 games in a row! It was very unexpected as we'd had a good pre-season but I imagine it was because the team hadn't gelled due to the large number of arrivals. The graph is a great indicator of how we grew into the season, gradually scaling the league to finish 3rd.

We were nowhere near as convincing as last year on the road, receiving a couple of drubbings on our travels. However we did have the tendency to show real grit and grind out the results when it mattered. The 3-0 win at Cultural Leonosa sticks in the mind, as does the 3-1 win at Lugo. Nonetheless the real result of the year was the 5-1 spanking we administered to Burgos at home. This made me realise that if we could string some form together we'd go far.

And that we did - making the playoffs by the skin of our teeth. Once in the playoffs we had to rely on some major away performances to see us through. The highlight was undoubtedly the 2-1 win at Alcoyano to secure promotion. All in all it was a rollercoaster ride, but come the end, we'd done what was necessary!

The Copa del Rey...

Again this year I had no idea why we were entered. Especially as we weren't in the Federation Cup this year. Weird.

Not that this is the important note to make about our cup travails this year. Toledo were dispatched 5-1 at home in the 1st Round before we saw off eventual league champions Vecindario on penalties at home in the 2nd Round. That was a mighty fine result given how badly we were playing at the time! In the 3rd Round high flying Lugo were also beaten at home 2-0.

This meant we'd reached the glamorous 4th Round where the Liga BBVA teams entered. To my joy we were paired up with Barcelona for a money spinning tie that I presumed we had no hope in. After conceding a 93rd minute Barca equaliser at home to end 2-2 we travelled to the legendary Camp Nou to try and limit the damage in the 2nd leg. Instead what happened will forever more be regaled as Spanish folklore. I have no doubt that this will be the best ever result I will achieve on any FM. It was simply astonishing to come away with a 1-0 victory (and £1m!).

Next up we took on the mighty Atletico Madrid. The home leg again led to scenes of disbelief as we somehow overturned them 3-2 on our tiny island. Marco Carletti scrambled in the all important winner at the death. Fans nervously hoped for a repeat of the Barca clash in the 2nd leg but they were to leave empty handed as Andre-Pierre Gignac took us apart with 4 goals. We lost 5-0 but story will live long in the memories of Spaniards. Castillo C.F. had arrived.

Other Stuff...

Club Info - Johan Abels joins the clubs favoured personnel.

Best XI

Best Overall XI

There have been no improvements to facilities or stadia at the club.

The U19s came 14th out of 16 again and are still utterly useless.

Stadium developments for us this summer have meant all my good work in raising £2m in funds have been absolutely wrecked! The idiot chairman hasn't even taken out a loan!! So we are now £4m in debt!! To say I'm angry is an understatement.

:mad:

The Plan...

Well we are in real trouble now. With our bank balance so significantly in the red I'm certain I'll get no funds to improve the squad for next year. We now have nothing to improve the youth facilities and nothing to improve the training facilities. We won't be able to get anymore staff and the pitch won't be able to be relayed. Basically all my plans that I'd made and fought to raise money for over 7 seasons have been royally f'd up by the chairman. Hope he leaves the club as soon as possible.

Basically if I come straight back down it will cripple me as a human being :D.

Progress so far...

Season   Division          Position     Achievements
2010/11  2nd Division B1   15th         N/A
2011/12  2nd Division B1   12th         N/A
2012/13  2nd Division B1   8th          N/A
2013/14  2nd Division B1   13th         N/A
2014/15  2nd Division B1   10th         N/A
2015/16  2nd Division B1   2nd          Lost in 2nd Round of Playoff Phase, Quarters of Federation Cup
2016/17  2nd Division B1   3rd          Promoted via the Playoffs

That was a mammoth report right there!

Youth products are in and no-one is over half a star for the 7th year running :rolleyes:

We've been given £1.84m for TV rights which will help a little with the debt but we have no transfer funds and barely any room to bring in players on free transfers. Going to have to rely on loans to keep us up. That is if I can tempt anyone here...

S.D. Noja Season Review 2018/19

1st in LIGA BBVA (pred: 8th) | EURO Cup Winner | Super Cup Winner | Transfers | Finances | Graph | Cup

The League

It started really bad with a loss away to Barcelona. This was to be expected of course, and we played really well so I was encouraged. With good reason. The next 10 games we went on a 8-1-1 record. After that we hovered around the 4th spot until the 32nd game when a 2-0 win at home to Las Palmas took us into 1st place. It was close until the last game with Valencia always ready to steal it, but we hung on. Partly thanks to Valencia slipping up. CHAMPIONS!

The Spanish Cup

I let my second choice players play every game here this year, and they did well. Getting to the quarter final where Real Madrid where to strong. They managed a epic away win at the Bernabeu though. The two young players I got last summer (Krejcik and Wanderson) especially enjoyed the experience.

The EURO Cup

It's already documented a lot on this page, but a recap. We got Vetra of Lithuania in the qualifier and they where no match. Then we flew through a fairly easy group of Besiktas, Rapid Wien and BATE. Besiktas being the toughest and they got to the quarter final in the end. We then beat Dortmund of Germany and Udinese of Italy with good away draws and finishing the job at home. Porto was beaten in the quarter final, this was the toughest two games. Bordeaux was brushed away with lethal finishing, we never deserved such a huge result at home. And then came the epic final against Manchester City, which you can read all about here. CHAMPIONS!!

The Squad

We have a great squad of players now. Most of them have been here several years and improved a lot since they first came. Here's the team stats and as usual poke if you wanna see anyone in particular. I'll pick my favorite team.

GK - Paolo Stella. Been here all 4 seasons in the BBVA. Doing better every year. 16 clean sheets in the league this year! Saved us on many occasions.

DR - Paulo Barbosa. This is one of the positions I'm still not sold on. My assistant think he's a leading star, and he does the job, but every once in a while he'll make some crazy mistakes. He's doing a great job though.

DL - Nicola Benedetti. Another position I'm not sold on. He's been at the club for 8 seasons now! That's probably the main reason he's still here. I can't get myself to toss him out, and he really does a great job. Not a leading star though by any means.

DC - Bogdan Petrenko. Leading start, and he should be with the amount of money we payed. Did a great job in his first season. Next year he can play in Europe to.

DC - Azamat Krasnov. I love this guy. His defensive attributes are amazing. These two Ukrainians will likely be our first choice for a while.

MC - Daniele Pardini. Great midfielder. Got most of what I look for in one.

MC - Ramón. He's 20 years now. Played his 4th season and he's doing better each year. My assistant think he's just a good player though and won't improve much more. He's "trying killer balls often" now, like Iniesta :D

MCa - Pedro Calzado. 19 years old now, and a wonderkid. Brilliant season by him in every way. He's also trying killer balls often. Clearly a leading star.

AMR - Giulio Rossi. Another old timer. Been with us for 5 years now. Another great season by him. Worried he won't get better, but he's good enough to be honest.

AML - Zdenek Vlcek. Hard choice, but Vlcek wins now that he's accomplished at playing in this position. He can become better than Ferri apparently. He may already be, if he got to play up front a whole season.

SC - Filippo Ferri. European Striker of the Year and our Captain. He had a unbelievable season. He's trained to be AMC as well now, and scored a couple of hat tricks from that position.

Worth mentioning. Paul Clayton, cause he played so well in Europe. Franco Estevez, cause the only reason he's not a first choice is that we have Calzado. John Hornsby cause he's been here 6 years and is still useful. Bianchi, cause he's probably be our topscorer if we didn't have Ferri and Vlcek. Our 3 front men plus Calzado and Rossi gave us over 100 goals this year, amazing!

The Awards

• League Player of the Year : 1st (Calzado) and 2nd (Ferri)
  • Manager of the Year : 1st (Tommi Helm)
  • Most Improved Team of the Year : 3rd
  • LIGA BBVA Team of the Season : 3 starters, 2 subs.
  • Spanish Player of the Year : 1st (Calzado)
  • Spanish Young Player of the Year : 1st (Calzado)
  • European Striker of the Year: 1st (Ferri)

The Backbone

• We made profit again this year, once again mostly due to selling players. Our balance is extremely solid.
  • Our facilities are still average and basic, but the board promise they will improve them.
  • Average attendance this year was 8,165. I want a new stadium!

Goals for next year

• Get past the group stage of Champions League. Not sure if we'll be seeded high. I assume that goes by team coef. not country.
  • Another top 4 finish in the league. I don't expect another win, simply because the top teams are unlikely to have such crap seasons again. And the points total we won with is the lowest since 2010.
  • Look for reinforcements if possible, but mainly keep the same first team.

SEASON	LEAGUE	POS	S-CUP		EUROPE		NOTES
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10/11	2D-B1	15th	-		-		Almost relegated
11/12	2D-B1	11th	-		-
12/13	2D-B1	2nd	-		-		Promotion!
13/14	LIGAa	10th	3rd rnd		-		Stayed up
14/15	LIGAa	1st	2nd rnd		-		Promoted!!
15/16	LBBVA	12th	4th rnd		-		Stayed up!
16/17	LBBVA	12th	Semi Final	-		Nothing exciting
17/18	LBBVA	6th	Winners		-		Won Cup! Europe qual.!
18/19	LBBVA	1st	Qtr Final	ECup Winner	Won League, Super Cup, EURO Cup
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2D-B1 = Second Division B1 | F-CUP = Federation Cup | S-CUP = Spanish Cup
LIGAa = LIGA adelante | LBBVA = LIGA BBVA |

Great review iacovone, and congrats again on promotion! Really strange that you're not getting a loan though :confused: I like Paolo Mirabelli and Abels. Hope you can stay up. I don't wish anyone a drop down to that dreaded promotion system ever again! :D

--edit-

I completely forgot about this. Goals from corner. We got 9 in the league which was 4th best. 1 in the Spanish Cup, which was 17th best. And I dunno in EURO Cup cause it refuses to show me any stats now, but I know we scored at least once to get us through to the Semi Final.

Thanks for that iacovone, big improvement over the crappy one I used.

Just caught up with this after being away for a few days. Massive gratz to Gilbster, Ohanzee and iacovone for their fine achievements, and to everyone for making the thread such an excellent read :)

Ohanzee, seedings are done on team coefficients, but your European win should do a lot for you in that respect, and your basic coefficient is the basic national one anyway.

Nearly a third of the way through Magdeburg's second season and we're drawing a lot. Made more changes to the team than anticipated, will probably put a summer report up in the next couple of days.

Archived