Postal Strikes, Orders Shipping, Steam, when will I get my game - OFFICIAL

My game was dispatched by ShopTo yesterday before 5 pm, but still when I try to use Royal Mail's tracker service, it tells me to come back tomorrow and try again, the very same thing it already told me yesterday evening. Anyone else having this kind of a "problem"?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've checked the tracker for UKmail and it says the game had a descrepancy scan at 0413Hrs and another at 0506Hrs and under comments it says item possibly delayed.

Is that a bad sign?:(

you must be from Glasgow then :)

Join the club theres 3 or 4 of us on here with the same problem from Glasgow, looks like we're not getting ours today :(

Amazon have just e-mailed me telling me that "On checking our inventory I found that we still have not received the item "Football Manager 2010 (PC/MAC DVD)" from our suppliers. Please know that this item is displayed on our website with a release date of October 30, 2009."

Best get back to painting my kid's bedroom, the 'reason' I had today off in the first place !

My game was dispatched by ShopTo yesterday before 5 pm, but still when I try to use Royal Mail's tracker service, it tells me to come back tomorrow and try again, the very same thing it already told me yesterday evening. Anyone else having this kind of a "problem"?

Just clicking on the tracker number from shopto.net orders page brings up details for me

For those people using ukmail via shopto. What is your current status on delivery? Mine is onto delivery van scan - does that mean it's out for delivery?

Cheers

Yeah its on its way, mie got put onto the van at 5:06am this morning, it says Awaiting delivery now, im fixed on my door, the slightest noise i hear i run to the door, its the bloody dog next dog barking at any slight sound, he is winding me up!!!!;)

i ordered off zavvi and our postman has just gone past our house and delivered next door.. no fm2010 today for me!!

fancy releasing at the end of half term week - dont they realise that us teachers only get 13 weeks holiday a year.. only one thing for it i guess - more holidays needed for teachers!!!!!

Post of the Day!

There are a lot of very impatient people in this forum, isn't there?

Just received a text saying that "GAME are now selling it due to other stores also selling." I'm stuck in a meeting so can't call them to confirm.

What?! I just rang my local game and they said they weren't!

Hopefulyl Shop To get it back in stock today or tomorrow, if so will they automagically send me the game via UKMail, or do i have to go through a process, also is UKMail next day delivery?

I will let you know if it mine comes today which is expected and they halve also sent me an e-mail telling me it is coming on Wednesday (today)

Packing what? HEAT?! Watch out.
Maybe it's just certain GAME stores or maybe i'm misinformed. Just a text from a mate who's off work keeping an eye out for it

No worries. I might take a wander up there anyway. You never know ;)

Amazon have just e-mailed me telling me that "On checking our inventory I found that we still have not received the item "Football Manager 2010 (PC/MAC DVD)" from our suppliers. Please know that this item is displayed on our website with a release date of October 30, 2009."

Best get back to painting my kid's bedroom, the 'reason' I had today off in the first place !

that doesnt look good...

I think SI/SEGA have taken their eye off the ball here big time,they knew strikes were planned by the Postal workers union and therefore should have got the game out earlier.A big marketing zero for this lads, you had time to make changes and change this.Not a good way to treat loyal customers really is it.

Could not agree more

What is everyone's status on their orders from Zavvi?

Mine says processing then on the next page it says "awaiting stock pick"!

Mine is processing on both pages, but I've had payment problems twice in as many days. Though I got a response from them saying it has been resolved (yet it came back on the status page) and should be shipped tomorrow. Guess all I can do is see if the money is being withdrawn sometime tomorrow.

Archived