30 time reload, but you can't win

Yes but as I said, if you use this theory you are stating, you surely have to KNOW that the game is running perfectly and the results are not an effect of the game being faulty. If the game is faulty, which we don't know yet, then you might as well stick your finger in the air for probability.

As we don't know where we are with what is at fault, then we cannot use anything, and therefore should go with 50/50.

30 tries and no wins, there is quite clearly something favouring Inter here. What that is we don't know, but it clearly isn't 50%.

You could argue that it should be 50% for a match like this, but it clearly isn't, and I'd love to have a look at the game to suggest why.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on lads, this is a glitch let us just admit it. We have all seen MANY times in MANY editions of the game that there are predetermined results. There always were and there always will be. We have ALL tried repeated reloadings of some games that are impossible to win only to find out that they really are impossible to win. Pre-de-ter-mined. Simple.

It is the UEFA Super Cup, so the match is going to extra time and penalties.

Yeah, sorry. I was just meaning over 120 minutes - if you can calculate probabilities for 2 different and unique teams hitting penalties against each other you must be very clever :D But point taken. I just can't wait for the uploaded save!

Come on lads, this is a glitch let us just admit it. We have all seen MANY times in MANY editions of the game that there are predetermined results. There always were and there always will be. We have ALL tried repeated reloadings of some games that are impossible to win only to find out that they really are impossible to win. Pre-de-ter-mined. Simple.

There are no pre-determined results. Full stop.

I'll be quite happy to prove it once the game is uploaded.

We have all seen MANY times in MANY editions of the game that there are predetermined results.

No, we haven't

We have ALL tried repeated reloadings of some games that are impossible to win only to find out that they really are impossible to win.

No, we haven't

50 is as arbitrary a number as 80.

And this is a "problem" in many many simulation games.

The root for it is really not accepting a result, any loss leading to a reload.

What happens then is psychology, your frustration will have you make worse decisions. Even more so if you blame the engine instead of your tactics. Your chances of winning are actually getting smaller the more games you play, this is nothing rooted in the game, it's in the mind of the player. So in the end it's really just bad luck, bad judgement, and being outfoxed by a better manager.

Yes but as I said, if you use this theory you are stating, you surely have to KNOW that the game is running perfectly and the results are not an effect of the game being faulty. If the game is faulty, which we don't know yet, then you might as well stick your finger in the air for probability.

As we don't know where we are with what is at fault, then we cannot use anything, and therefore should go with 50/50.

But morale, motivation, form and fitness could all be in Inter's favour, as well as pre-match odds, team talks used and, perhaps marginally, player's attributes. Not counting the manager's ability and tactics.

Ensar, when/if you upload your save I will happily play the game again using whatever tactics you have saved, (with a number of different teamtalks). I will also maybe provide you with some feedback on what might be wrong/right with your tactics/team selections.

I will also play the game a few times with some standard tactics and then also with some of my own.

I will post the results of each and then maybe we can have a look at the results and for a more balanced and informed opinion on what is happening.

I don't have a current game so am hapy to give this some "attention" for a bit.

When I was playing this game in network (FM2007) we discovered, that sometimes the AI determines the outcome of the match before the game.

So, we (3 of us) played on the same day in the premiership, and I discovered, that Paul Scholes scored in my mates match. But it happened only on my computer, the leatest scores tab said "Paul Scholes 54.min.). The only problem was, that my mate was only in the 45th minute. I told him that "hey you've scored a goal and you didn't tell", but he said, he haven't scored yet. And guess what Paul Scholes scored in the 54th minute, when the match processed to that minute.

This only happened rearly, so we could se sometimes who will score or will get red card in the other's game. Then we tought, to try out something. First we replaced the "future goalscorer" and of course he was not able to score anymore. The next time we replaced an other player (for example the striking partner of the future goalscorer), but he still scored in the exact same minute, witch the other computer told us.

So, I came to a conclusion, that the game determines, who will score in the game, and when you make a sub he makes a decision, wether the subbed in player will score a goal, will get a yellow or red card or will get injured. If the game decides not to do any of it, it goes on to simulate it's first decision when the game started.

What do you think about this?

First of all let me say to reload a game 30 times is ridiculous, without doubt I would not do this for any game.

This guy clearly has a point though, regardless of whether he was cheating or not, or how badly he put it across...clearly the guys first language isn't English so I doubt we can all have a go at him for that or even mock him as some on here have already done. I can't speak any other languages so well done to him for at least getting his point across.

I do find it a bit strange that the computer has let the same team win 30 times in a row. Does nobody else find this at all strange?

Another thread I have been commenting on was where a poor team came back from 2-0 down to beat a superior team in the last 7 mins 3-2. Some people's argument was 'this can happen IRL' or 'freak results happen' or 'the amount of times FM is played a day by thousands of users this would happen'.

Now we have the opposite. One guy has completed an experiment, probably without knowing it, and the outcome is that -

No freak results have occurred in 30 times of running the same match.

Ridiculous events have taken place, making the result remains the same as before.

The same team wins 30 times in a row against the same opposition.

Now I was lead to believe by many users of this forum that this sort of thing shouldn't happen. In my opinion it certainly shouldn't and it only goes to show that clearly there are some glitches somewhere affecting the outcome of games.

I also find it very strange to hear people say accept the result, your team is crap.....etc etc. This is just a daft way to make your point and serves no purpose whatsoever. It solves nothing.

To summarise I am now led to believe that if I am to play FM09; I should accept that an inferior team can come back with 7 mins to go (thats including injury time) from 2-0 down and win 3-2. I should also accept that if I want to do a little bit of cheating/experimenting and my team loses 30 times in a row during this experiment, in the same match, under the same conditions against the same team and the same managers etc etc that it is my fault? This is totally reasonable and the game is absolutely right?

We are all assuming I suppose that because this guy's first language isn't English he is a total numpty? After all there are so many assumptions on these forums at present it is unreal. People simply shout their mouth's off in the form of stating their opinions as if they are fact and not to be argued with.

How can we ever expect the game to get better if people accept things like this regardless of whether its cheating or not?

I really struggle at times with the game but I struggle even more with the opinions that are posted on here, this is clearly not right and there is clearly something wrong with the game, unless anyone can post something which can actually explain to me in a reasonable way why this should be accepted how can I think any different?

Well said.

I brought up this subject awhile ago and I was pretty much shot down in the same way. This 'glitch' happens all the time in the game. Most people don't notice it because they accept the defeat and move on. Which is what most people usually do. But sometimes for one reason or another you might reload to play the match again. Even if it's just to see where you went wrong. This is where it gets annoying - sometimes, no matter how good a team you have, you simply cannot beat the opposition.

I've been playing this game a while and I've noticed that when you have a really good team and are on a good run of form you're pretty unbeatable until you get an unexpected loss to some average team. Not usually a problem because you just bounce back in the next game. But if you decide to replay that game against the average team you will lose every time. I've seen it a million times. There is something in the game that prevents unrealistic winning streaks. IRL every team gets a bad result now and again. I think that this has been reflected in the code.

Here's the kicker. If you exit the game and then reload, you will once again be able to win. And no, I'm not imagining it, it happens all the time. Try it for yourself if you don't believe me.

When I was playing this game in network (FM2007) we discovered, that sometimes the AI determines the outcome of the match before the game.

So, we (3 of us) played on the same day in the premiership, and I discovered, that Paul Scholes scored in my mates match. But it happened only on my computer, the leatest scores tab said "Paul Scholes 54.min.). The only problem was, that my mate was only in the 45th minute. I told him that "hey you've scored a goal and you didn't tell", but he said, he haven't scored yet. And guess what Paul Scholes scored in the 54th minute, when the match processed to that minute.

This only happened rearly, so we could se sometimes who will score or will get red card in the other's game. Then we tought, to try out something. First we replaced the "future goalscorer" and of course he was not able to score anymore. The next time we replaced an other player (for example the striking partner of the future goalscorer), but he still scored in the exact same minute, witch the other computer told us.

So, I came to a conclusion, that the game determines, who will score in the game, and when you make a sub he makes a decision, wether the subbed in player will score a goal, will get a yellow or red card or will get injured. If the game decides not to do any of it, it goes on to simulate it's first decision when the game started.

What do you think about this?

This has been discussed MANy times before.

It's not a case of the AI determing the outcome of matches before the game. It is a case of you viewing the game retrospectively.

So to make it clearer...

When you press play at the start of the match, the game calculates the events of the match and then shows you a graphical representation of this.

When you make a tactical change, the game redetermines the outcome of the match and therefore shows you a graphical representation of this new outcome.

It's not about being pre-determined at all, because tactical instruction, (not to mention team-talks), CAN change the outcome of the match.

Rather than making ridiculous claims, I REALLY wish that some of you would read up on a subject before spouting nonsense. (this is aimed at everyone and not just ScouserHU).

Well said.

I brought up this subject awhile ago and I was pretty much shot down in the same way. This 'glitch' happens all the time in the game. Most people don't notice it because they accept the defeat and move on. Which is what most people usually do. But sometimes for one reason or another you might reload to play the match again. Even if it's just to see where you went wrong. This is where it gets annoying - sometimes, no matter how good a team you have, you simply cannot beat the opposition.

I've been playing this game a while and I've noticed that when you have a really good team and are on a good run of form you're pretty unbeatable until you get an unexpected loss to some average team. Not usually a problem because you just bounce back in the next game. But if you decide to replay that game against the average team you will lose every time. I've seen it a million times. There is something in the game that prevents unrealistic winning streaks. IRL every team gets a bad result now and again. I think that this has been reflected in the code.

Here's the kicker. If you exit the game and then reload, you will once again be able to win. And no, I'm not imagining it, it happens all the time. Try it for yourself if you don't believe me.

So what is your response going to be when this gets uploaded and I win it?:confused:

First of all let me say to reload a game 30 times is ridiculous, without doubt I would not do this for any game.

This guy clearly has a point though, regardless of whether he was cheating or not, or how badly he put it across...clearly the guys first language isn't English so I doubt we can all have a go at him for that or even mock him as some on here have already done. I can't speak any other languages so well done to him for at least getting his point across.

I do find it a bit strange that the computer has let the same team win 30 times in a row. Does nobody else find this at all strange?

Another thread I have been commenting on was where a poor team came back from 2-0 down to beat a superior team in the last 7 mins 3-2. Some people's argument was 'this can happen IRL' or 'freak results happen' or 'the amount of times FM is played a day by thousands of users this would happen'.

Now we have the opposite. One guy has completed an experiment, probably without knowing it, and the outcome is that -

No freak results have occurred in 30 times of running the same match.

Ridiculous events have taken place, making the result remains the same as before.

The same team wins 30 times in a row against the same opposition.

Now I was lead to believe by many users of this forum that this sort of thing shouldn't happen. In my opinion it certainly shouldn't and it only goes to show that clearly there are some glitches somewhere affecting the outcome of games.

I also find it very strange to hear people say accept the result, your team is crap.....etc etc. This is just a daft way to make your point and serves no purpose whatsoever. It solves nothing.

To summarise I am now led to believe that if I am to play FM09; I should accept that an inferior team can come back with 7 mins to go (thats including injury time) from 2-0 down and win 3-2. I should also accept that if I want to do a little bit of cheating/experimenting and my team loses 30 times in a row during this experiment, in the same match, under the same conditions against the same team and the same managers etc etc that it is my fault? This is totally reasonable and the game is absolutely right?

We are all assuming I suppose that because this guy's first language isn't English he is a total numpty? After all there are so many assumptions on these forums at present it is unreal. People simply shout their mouth's off in the form of stating their opinions as if they are fact and not to be argued with.

How can we ever expect the game to get better if people accept things like this regardless of whether its cheating or not?

I really struggle at times with the game but I struggle even more with the opinions that are posted on here, this is clearly not right and there is clearly something wrong with the game, unless anyone can post something which can actually explain to me in a reasonable way why this should be accepted how can I think any different?

So what is your response going to be when this gets uploaded and I win it?:confused:

Like I said. When this happens, for me anyway, reloading football manager itself (not just the savegame) solves the problem and you can win. I don't know why. So, I would expect that if this game does get uploaded everyone that tries it will be able to win.

Like I said. When this happens, for me anyway, reloading football manager itself (not just the savegame) solves the problem and you can win. I don't know why. So, I would expect that if this game does get uploaded everyone that tries it will be able to win.

Apologies. I misread your original post.

I must say I don't agree though. You are talking about games which you SHOULD usually win. That you then DO win then when you replay the game is no great surprise.

So I assume there is some games where you can only win until you reload FM. Also if this was true, why would it only happen for some games and not all of them?

Then you have to question why SI would make a game that cheats against the human player. Seems stupid to me.

So I assume there is some games where you can only win until you reload FM. Also if this was true, why would it only happen for some games and not all of them?

Then you have to question why SI would make a game that cheats against the human player. Seems stupid to me.

I have no idea why it does this. I don't think that SI makes a game that cheats. I just know, that from my experience, this is what happens on some occasions.

Let me give you another example. A draw for the groups of champions league for example. This is a draw right? Which means it will be different if repeated, right? Well, save the game on the day of the draw, let it happen, go back and draw again. You get the same draw every time! Hahahaha! It is pre-de-ter-mined. Simple.

Not all game are predetermined, of course, but there are some which serve a purpose. To stop a big winning streak someone mentioned and it is true. There are of course other reasons.

As for the brave players who think they can fix the cheat by changing the mentality slider of the left back by one click to the left, they are dillusioned.

Actually Tak, I had that happen a few seasons ago, had my champions league draw, and stupidly left my laptop lying about for my 1 year old to exit the game without saving, what happened when I reloaded and had to redo the draw?.....I got a completely different draw!

So, no not pre-determined at all!

Let me give you another example. A draw for the groups of champions league for example. This is a draw right? Which means it will be different if repeated, right? Well, save the game on the day of the draw, let it happen, go back and draw again. You get the same draw every time! Hahahaha! It is pre-de-ter-mined. Simple.

It's well known that the draws are decided before the you see the outcome, it has nothing to do with the matches.

I've got a match now like this. Normal league match, away to Portsmouth. Never lost to them, but in the last 5 matches haven't got close to them. Had to restart the first cos they won from being 2-0 down, so I remembered this thread and thought to see how it goes. I've changed tactics, players and team talks etc, but no change. I wonder why they randomly choose to make the odds of winning so low for these matches :S

It is just boring... I tought this is a realistic game, and now I see that it isn't

I guess, that the games, where I lost, maybe if I had reloaded it, I would be losing again.

Congratulations on loading a game 30 times. Let me pass you a tissue. This is a game, it is entertainment and should be taken as such, I agree that a certain amount of realism should be there but it is near impossible to make it 100% realistic and AI glitches and crashes will occur.

If you really want to moan why not pay for CM2010 and watch your defenders run around the back of the goal in an attempt to "defend" as I have just experienced in their sub standard demo.

SI have created over the years something remarkable, that yes from time to time it suffers problems like any piece of software, just enjoy it for what it is.

I am willing to bet $1000 that I can get a win from this save within three attempts. I don't believe there are any such thing as predetermined results in the game and I don't see how, if you pay attention to the first loss, you could possibly not go better next time around. I see this complaint often and it almost always centres around the AI scoring "unrealistic" late goals. Guess what, at the end of the game defences are tired and in real life, more goals are scored :). This is reflected in FM to some extent. I think the people who think it's too easy (compared to real life) for the AI to score at the end of the game simply are failing to counter the tactically inept 4-2-4 the AI frequently uses.

Personally, whenever I see this formation I breath a massive sigh of relief as it means the match is over as a contest. I have conceded maybe three or four goals since FM09 came out to this formation and scored on average once every time the AI is foolish enough to use it against me. It leaves the attackers isolated and the defence exposed. If you have physical centre backs and a decent ball-winning midfielder then a proper tactical setup will nullify the formation very effectively and create plenty of opportunities for your side to score on the counter.

Guys break it down. 30 times defeat. To not even get a Man Utd 2-1 over the Arsenal type of victory after 30 attempts, clearly demonstrates that the game is predetermining the result. Trying a different tactical or mental approach would probably result in a victory (with my tactic it would :) ). But the point is, is that at some point he should be getting a victory simply out of plain luck, but he isn't. This must clearly suggest that there is some level of predetermination going on.

Be interesting to get SI's view on this......

'Yes, we have to admit the game does indeed have predetermined results!' - Woohoo! I doubt that would happen seriously...

But it would be nice for them to step in to discussions which are clearly popular and topics which, while not necessarily fundamental to the game's progress, are clearly at the front of a lot of users minds.

Guys break it down. 30 times defeat. To not even get a Man Utd 2-1 over the Arsenal type of victory after 30 attempts, clearly demonstrates that the game is predetermining the result. Trying a different tactical or mental approach would probably result in a victory (with my tactic it would :) ). But the point is, is that at some point he should be getting a victory simply out of plain luck, but he isn't. This must clearly suggest that there is some level of predetermination going on.

With respect, you are making a great many assumptions that al things are equal in this game at the start, and that things continue to be equal as they continue through the course of the game.

If we ignore the formations that the OP has tried, there is obviously a deeper reason, (or reasons plural), why he is losing on such a regular basis.

Obviously because it is clear that ENglish is not his first language, it is not that easy to see what has happened and why, and for some strange reason he also seems incapable of uploading his save.

If I was to hazard a guess I would be suggesting that there might be some significant difference in the physical condition of the players, (maybe 1 squad are tired after a recent game or excessive training) and most importantly of all, I woudl suggest that his squad are low on morale. As a result I think that his team-talks might possibly be counter-productive. I would suggest tha a mix of these HIGHLY IMPORTANT 2 areas are causing him to lose a match even in certain circumstances where he might usually be expected to win, (the match where the opposition suffered a sending off for example).

If I am honest though, I really don't think that we will ever be able to give a definite answer to this one way or the other because I would suggest that the original poster has used a certain amount of poetic licence when describing his circumstances and I doubt that we will ever see the file uploaded for us to resolve this.

I'm not a fan of replaying games, (under any circumstances) and I think that you should always just accept the result, (no matter what), or simply play the games again and accept the new result), if your game crashes on you. It can be frustrating losing games that you have already won when a game crashes, but if you just say to yourself that you will NEVER reload a game then you will soon see that you are able to take the rough with the smoooth. Obviously having played the game once already you should have the advantage of learning from past mistakes in any case so the idea of replaying over and over again I do find quite funny.:D

Anyway, I've told everyone a million times before not to exaggerate.:p

Be interesting to get SI's view on this......

'Yes, we have to admit the game does indeed have predetermined results!' - Woohoo! I doubt that would happen seriously...

But it would be nice for them to step in to discussions which are clearly popular and topics which, while not necessarily fundamental to the game's progress, are clearly at the front of a lot of users minds.

They have stepped in a number of times and explained the situation VERY clearly. Unfortunately some people seem unwilling/unable to accept their responses as the truth and prefer to believe something else.

Lads, you are really trying to hard. When the game cheats, I always cheat back. This is the most noble and fair thing a player can do. There is no way anyone will retain justice in this game, because there is no one else involved, but yourself. If those instances of gross injustice on behalf of the AI are left un-answered, if we stay passively to watch them, we have only ourselves to blame.

Now, I understand that some players have strict morals and they refuse to cheat when cheated, actually they don't even admit they were cheated but whisper phrases like: "that's life", "what can you do", "I will change my tactics" etc. There is no moral value that is stronger than justice though. And I salute whoever is serving justice by cheating back at the machine.

I don't think civilisation was created by people sitting and watching the dinosaurs eating them just because they were big. No. They stood up and fought. And guess what. The dinosaurs are dead.

I think this quote is exactly what you are looking for.

Thats right. No score is predetermined before playing a match through. The playthrough creates the result. Yes, we play through once before showing highlights in order to create the highlights. I've explained it a fair few times in more detail elsewhere.

Anyway, if players ease off when ahead that is down to their motivation on the day.

It can be found in this thread.

This post by chopper explains it in good detail.

I think some people are slightly confused about what happens so I'll try and explain it. When you set your tactics, team talks, opposition instructions and then press continue the game calculates what will happen in that match based on everything that you've just done, the players attributes, the tactics, the moral, some luck and everything else that goes into it. At this point it also calculates exactly what the AI is going to do and it will incorperate the fact that you've set players at these positons for corners and the goals you score from these corners will have been calculated before you see them happen. The AI changing tactics after they go a goal down will already have been calculated because you scoring that goal will already have been calculated, you're just seeing the visual representation of calculations that have already been made.

Now, when you make any kind of tactical change these calculations occur all over again. So if you make no changes in the first half everything you see happening will be the representation of what was calculated the minute you pressed continue at the start of the match. If you do make a change the rest of the half will be recalculated at that point and the result of these calculations played out for you. So then at half time you have to do something, even if that something is saying nothing in the team talk, so again the whole second half is calculated taking into account your team talk as well as the opponents. So again, if you make no changes in the second half everything you see in the 2D is what was already calculated at the start of the second half.

This is by no means the same as the game being pre-determined, far from it in fact. When the game does make these calculations it does them for every second of the match and for every second of the match it looks at countless things, including player attributes, and uses these to calculate what will happen during the game. It then does this again every time a change is made. It's no different to it doing it on the fly, i.e for every second of the actual match you're watching the game makes millions of calculations at that moment to determine what will happen in real time. It's just a hell of a lot more efficient and makes a lot more sense for all these calculations to be done a couple of times during a match, ie every time a change is made.

All that make sense Jimbo. When we are talking about pretermined results though we are talking about games that the probabilities of every little event in the game are so much in favour of one specific result that it is virtually impossible to achieve anything else.

Someone asked how I usually cheat back. A good way is to destroy the whole team of the opponent before the game but this is like a nuclear bomb and I don't like it. I prefer injuring two or three important players and give hangover to some others so that the team malfunctions.

Of course if the game is fair I will not do anything like that. These are justified actions only when you are cheated.

All that make sense Jimbo. When we are talking about pretermined results though we are talking about games that the probabilities of every little event in the game are so much in favour of one specific result that it is virtually impossible to achieve anything else.

Someone asked how I usually cheat back. A good way is to destroy the whole team of the opponent before the game but this is like a nuclear bomb and I don't like it. I prefer injuring two or three important players and give hangover to some others so that the team malfunctions.

Of course if the game is fair I will not do anything like that. These are justified actions only when you are cheated.

Would you mind explaining how the AI can cheat, when it is YOU that selects your team. YOU that selects your formation. YOU that selects individual and team match tactics, and YOU that is responsible for pre match media comments and team-talks.

It is this which either increase or decrease your chances of winning. Nothing else.

I have yet to see 1 single shred of evidence that suggests that the AI cheats. All I see is evidence that some people have a poor understanding of how the game works, and therefore resort to cheating themselves when they become frustrated with their own poor performances.:confused:

Hi, sorry for no answer, but it was weekend, and I was looking Milan, Wolfsburg, Real, Barca, Lyon and Bordoux.

Now, to decision of the game. It is true with a Cup draw. If you save the file on that day, you will get the same group. The Group decisions for the ch. league are made on the last day of qualifying match (for group stages) and one day before the decision of 1/8 finals, 1/4 ...

Two same matches? Yes, it is true. The game make a calculation. And it begin to play. Sometimes (I got this until my 36 reloads) you get the same match. And only then, when you change something, the game goes an other way.

close FM, start FM, reload match. I tried, and I get the same. I am winning, and it is the 70' Until there I had a lot of chances. It is not possible that my strikers shoot 7 times left, right and above the goal from 6-13 meter. (Because when you reload it, in the next game they shoot the goal and GK hold the ball). So I decide to play defence, and everything to hold the result, and it show me a free kick on edge of the area (I can bet 100 € that the taker will score), a penalty, or my defenders stay near the striker and watch him score. Why does happened more then 10 times to me? always different tactics.

Morale, condition, talks? I think that when you have 26 players, every one has more than 10 matches in seasona ago, they won Serie A, Cup UEFA and Liga cup, the morale is SUPERB, won the Italian super cup against Juve 3:0 (2 goals from Vagner Love), and now 6 days later it should be a problem to win after 36 reloads? Condition like I said is above 90 % everyone how has under 90% don't play the match (Ronaldinho, Jankulovski, Pirlo). Team talks is PR (pleased with Ensar), I have a good understanding with Mourinho, I have 5 tactics to WIN, but it doesn't count.

Yes, it are 36 reloads, because after the 36 reloads I managed, sorry the game managed to give me a gift, a win trough penalty shoot-out. But I know it that I will go to penalty, so I let my best shooter came in 115' min. ;) 4:5

But, does I have to reload the match for 36 times to get a win? No, sorry, other question. What is more important in a game: my tactical knowledge or the luck that I will have from the match engine?

And for the upload, I have it on the USB stick, and in these days I will upload it from a friend of me

Now, to decision of the game. It is true with a Cup draw. If you save the file on that day, you will get the same group. The Group decisions for the ch. league are made on the last day of qualifying match (for group stages) and one day before the decision of 1/8 finals, 1/4 ...

I appreciate that English is not your first language, but you really need to start reading the posts that have been made in response to this.

Everyone agrees with this instance. These draws are made in advance on a previous date. It is agreed. This however has ABSOLUTELY NO RELATION to your other comments where you claim that the result of the game has been "arranged" before you have played the match.

I really fail to understand how you can be online so frequently yet still be unable to upload the file.

As far as you loading 36 times without winning, if their are flaws in your instructions then as far as I am concrned it should be possible to continue reloading indefinately without winning. You somehow seem to be under the impression that whatever actions you are taking are the cprrect ones, despite evidence to teh contrary.

Now why don't you do us all a favour and upload the game.

Why am I not surprised that he came on here AGAIN without uploading the save:seagull:.

Lads, you are really trying to hard. When the game cheats, I always cheat back. This is the most noble and fair thing a player can do. There is no way anyone will retain justice in this game, because there is no one else involved, but yourself. If those instances of gross injustice on behalf of the AI are left un-answered, if we stay passively to watch them, we have only ourselves to blame.

Now, I understand that some players have strict morals and they refuse to cheat when cheated, actually they don't even admit they were cheated but whisper phrases like: "that's life", "what can you do", "I will change my tactics" etc. There is no moral value that is stronger than justice though. And I salute whoever is serving justice by cheating back at the machine.

I don't think civilisation was created by people sitting and watching the dinosaurs eating them just because they were big. No. They stood up and fought. And guess what. The dinosaurs are dead.

I genuinely love this post. :D

And I'm not joking.

Archived