100 things I've learnt from Football Manager and the Forums

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

74. Knowing that whenever something slightly out of the ordinary happens in a game irl that there will be a handful of threads on here saying SI should code it into the next game as it'd be a 'cool feature'. I truly dread the day a dog gets on the pitch at a televised match!!

75 - You can win everything in the world and will still struggle to become an icon at your club. 20 league titles, 15 CL and richest club in the world? That means nothing compared to the winger we used to have and could cross a bit.

Nearly there now. Can't believe we've got this many this quick.

91) i could have actually made something of my life but instead i got Scarbough in primiership then get sacked for not living up to expectations while winning both cups and finishing 4th in league.

98. Even though Ryan Nelsen has only scored one goal for Blackburn till this day, he will score about 10 a season from now on until he retires.

99. David Beckham will return to England, and play for some Coca Cola League 1 side.

100. Cristiano Ronaldo doesnt dive as much as you would think.

117. Turning my underpants inside out saves time

That is very worrying.

I can't believe we've hit the 100 in less than a day. Well done to everyone who contibuted. We all have far too much time on our hands. But have learnt so much.:)

118. Players complaining about not getting first team football when they've been injured and not fit

119. Your Chairman selling your best player/top goalscorer, who's scored 3 times as many as anyone else, to raise funds because the club's losing money even though I'm within my wage budget and still have most of my transfer budget left... grrr

Archived