What Team rules your Game?

Im curently in Year 2012/2013

Arsenal have completely dominated. Last season they wont the prem scoring 102 goals, this season they have started scoring a stagering average of 4 goals a game in in the 1st 10 games are top with 40 goals to there name.

There team:http://static1.filefront.com/images/personal/w/WayneB73/145730/aynoozirjp.thumb500.jpg

League Table:http://static1.filefront.com/images/personal/w/WayneB73/145730/hipdvtnccm.thumb250.jpg

Results:http://static1.filefront.com/images/personal/w/WayneB73/145730/guecauntus.thumb250.jpg

League History:http://static1.filefront.com/images/personal/w/WayneB73/145730/udouctsdrr.thumb250.jpg

Liverpool, while i'm busy clawing my way up the football leagues, they're churning out titles. Considering the red scum haven't won a league in 18(?) years it's bloody annoying to see Utd, chelsea and arsenal so badly managed that is gifts them the title!

Liverpool, while i'm busy clawing my way up the football leagues, they're churning out titles. Considering the red scum haven't won a league in 18(?) years it's bloody annoying to see Utd, chelsea and arsenal so badly managed that is gifts them the title!

Liverpool, 9/10 times.

They signed Henry in their second season, for crying out loud - while in real life, they're busy scraping for loose change for Barry.

When it's not my own team, Arsenal start well for a couple of season with Adebayor a goalscoring machine. About three years in this tends to switch to Man U if Rooney starts scoring far too many, or Liverpool if he doesn't. The AI Wenger won't buy players, or if he does they tend to be players in positions he already has.

When the big four go bust, it tends to be Portsmouth that comes good.

Not much interesting stuff over here going on. Chelsea, Man. United and Arsenal are switching places every so often without any of them being on a spree for more than 2 years in a row. Same for all of the cups, never a club who wins 2 times in a row either. CL and UEFA are varied here too.

In the Dutch league it's the same. Well, except that ADO Den Haag starts playing along - sigh -

They are playing Champions League here.

Ah well, I'm only in 2012-2013 after all. Plenty of time to change for the worse, I'd say.

I'm in 2015, at Newcastle United.

Arsenal are the dominant team, managed by Frank Rijkaard and with Guardardo, Fabregas, and Adebayor tearing everyone up they are pretty much unstoppable, they have won the league 3 times in a row now as well as the Champions League the year before last. Which made me fairly satisfied when I came from 3-1 down in a first leg game to win 5-0 at home and send us through! But thats another story.... haha.

Liverpool are midtable, lost all their top players bar Gerrard who is old now. Chelsea this year are midtable surprisingly, as they have always been consistantly near the top, and Ian Holloway's Man Utd have been at the top most of the time too.

Arsenal are always good for at least a decade. Liverpool are inconsistant but always good in that time too - will win a few Premierships in the first 10 years.

Man Utd will have great personnel and be hard to beat but will often not even qualify for the ECL. Chelsea seem to swing between 6th and 2nd but rarely win the league, mainly because they do not renew their squad very well, it is all elderly stars and youngsters who would struggle for a place in a non-league side.

teams like Portsmouth and Newcastle either become top-4 challengers or sink through the leagues like a stone..mainly due to financial reasons. :(

In in 2032 and Birmingham City are ruling the world, winning 19 of the last EPL's :cool:

Also, Man Utd are in League on and are pretty much skint.

They started getting into trouble around 2010 iirc, and after a few years of mid table finished got relegated and went downhill from there :)

My main rivals for the league over the last 15 or so years are interestingly Southampton and Bolton, with Newcastly up there every so often.

The Rams!

...well now at least. In 2024 I finally topped the rich list after showing the World who's boss for 14 years!

Teams that have really pushed though... Before I took top spot it was Manchester United and Arsenal, who this season are in 20th! From the year after my first title onwards Arsenal have been the thorn in my side, well nearly. Under Wenger they didn't quite cut it against me, then Le Guen took over and made 5 serious title and Champions League challenges along side me. Arsenal's value became rediculous over time, they were around £0.5 billion when I won my first title, then at the end of Le Guens reign they were around £1.5 billion. Then some other prat, I don't remember who came in, shreaded the team bring them to 7th in his first season and then 17th, only surviving on goal difference before he was finally sacked. Their value was around £0.7 billion by this point and Eduardo became the manager and immediatly spent £107 million and brought the team back into the top 4. He finally got them back to second spot last season having spent around £350-400 million in charge of Arsenal. They are now worth around £325 million, but they've rebuilt themselves.

Apart from them there have been a few teams that have come and gone, namely Chelski, Pompey and Liverpool. Reading are the other major one though, since the collapse of Arsenal they took over the second spot thanks to a couple of amazing players; Gatefin and Marin. But they're weakening now as my strangle hold tightens...

Liverpool battle relegation on my game. They've sacked Rafa Benitez and then Javier Aguirre and now Felix Magath's job is insecure.

liverpool have been relegated twice in my game. the only other team to win the league apart from me. they were my bogey team, so i don't miss them right now.

liverpool atm on mine, managed by me!! not really much change altho chelski have missed out on the c/l last 2 seasons.. replaced by newcastle first time and then by spurs, who also got in ahead of manure a couple of seasons ago... back pretty much to normal now, 3-way split at the top with me arsenal and manure, chelski mid-table-ish... into 2012-13 season

I see alot of the big teams fall away in many people's long term games.. id this possibly due to the al's way of thinking and how they go about building a squad of players for the future.?

if this is the case, how do you think things could be changed to help over come this?

Teams can fall apart for various reasons... Let's say hypothetically that the Emirates is destroying Arsenal's finances and that they need to make £25 million surplus per season for the next 15 years. Now let's say that they get knocked out of the Champions League early or don't qualify for whatever reason. All of a sudden Arsenal need to make up this money by selling their best and leaving them with talented youngster that may never become anything. All of a sudden none of their young'uns make anything of themselves and they're midtable one season, but still need this £25 million surplus. They are forced to continue to sell their best players and Wenger in this terrible position decideds it's time to move on as his reputation is taking massive hits to the gonads. Their new manager can't get anything out of this husk of a squad and they fall out of the top flight...

BAM! Big team gone in a hypothetical situation. Or let's look at previous giants of England and Europe in fact... Sure, it's not the 70s and now money is far more abundant, but it's still possible for big teams to come and go.

On a different note I just demolished my greatest rivals for the last 4 odd seasons 7-1 (they were in 2nd, and had before this point only conceded 11 in 11) as my team is now 10 points (100% win so far) clear with 50 goals for and only 7 against!

Whichever team I happen to be!!! hahahaha not....

On a more serious point I have seen Wigan and Blackburn dominate the Prem, Inter Milan totally dominated Seria A and Real madrid were the mac daddies in Spain right up until 2021. Barca, Man U, Aresnal, Liverpool, Chelsea all fell away. Then Chelsea and Man Utd made a bit of a come back. It seems to be totally random, just like real life!

It is 2019 in my game and I am the biggest team in the world as "Aston Villa".

Of the old big four, Arsenal come second every season, but there current team is terrible, yet some how they still get results.

Man Utd finish mid table every season.

Liverpool got relegated last season.

Chelsea are currently in the relegation zone and it looks like they could go down, although the last 5 teams are only separated by 4 points.

Leeds and Tottenham look like the next biggest teams, but even their form season to season is dodgy.

When big teams get relegated dont it make you want to go and save one of them and revive them?

i guess they all fall away because there isnt enough top quality players lefdt around after all them years?

:confused:

Are you in the right thread?

More or less...

I'm in 2024...

Watch out for The Kurgan - There Can Be Only One!

In my game it's a five horse gallop,

Me,Top of the league (Man Utd & England), 1 point behind is Newcastle (Lippi) & Liverpool (Cappello) with Arsenal (Wenger), Chelsea (Mourinho) just one points between them, January 2008

In England and Europe Arsenal under Tony Adams are dominating my game in 2021 winning 5 of the last 7 PL's and 4 of the last 7 Champions Leagues including the last 2.

In Italy 7 different teams have won the last 7 Serie A titles although Roma are the team that are usually always second or third.

In Spain, Valencia and Racing have taken it in turns to win La Liga while Real and Barca are only now coming back into contention after nearly 10 years of floundering.

Archived