Silvia Lung jr-Goalkeeper extraordinaire

KFRFC_6_

Put a screenshot in your opening post to save it being closed :)

As he is such a great goalkeeper on the game, be good having a thread about him :thup:

Had him for Stoke, he did well in his first season!

I've got him at Stoke as well, he's the main keeper for me and plays exceptionally well. I haven't had much interest from bigger clubs in him though, and I'm in 2014 now so I think moving to Stoke has kept him under the radar lol.

I've got him at Stoke as well, he's the main keeper for me and plays exceptionally well. I haven't had much interest from bigger clubs in him though, and I'm in 2014 now so I think moving to Stoke has kept him under the radar lol.

Ah, I am only mid-season in the first season! :) So I am hoping I will have no need to sell him like you, I often see him pull of Kuszcak (sp) like saves in 3D mode!

Currently my 3/4 choice keeper @ Villa in season 2 behind Ochoa & Forsyth, battling it out with Areola for that 3rd Spot. He's been doing ok in the couple of games he's played but it'll take something special to keep Ochoa out of the team

This guy is excellent for lower league sides.

I got him at Charlton. league one, in first season (Aged 20) and he's averaging over 7 per game.

The good thing is, he improves well as you get promoted so by the time you get your team to the prem (With luck offcourse) he's good enough for that standard.

I got him for 300k over 46 months and when I offered him a contract, he said he wasn't interested in a move to Charlton (Scout said he WAS interested). So I thought I'd chance it and gave him key player status with wages around 3.8k per week....... He accepted which seemed weird :)

Your lucky forza i had him at Leeds and my Chairman accepted a 2.3 million bid for him from AC Milan on transfer deadline day leaving me without a decent keeper till jan

ouch.

I just signed him for Liverpool as backup for Reina. will try and give him lots of games.

• 3 weeks later...

Read this in Gen. Discussion from a SI fella...

Bit of a cheat player and player naming so closing this. He isn't there as there have been changes in the db and who is loaded with particular leagues.

• 2 weeks later...

Im on 10.2 and loaded Romanian leagues but still no Silviu Loung Jr. If someone can help me out because he looks an awesome keeper and perfect for my Rangers team. I've found him on the db he plays for FC Universitatea Craiova but he doesn't appear on the game. I have loaded the Romanian leagues but only as view only and have also given him a couple of U21 caps to see if he will show up there but he won't. Will try to give him a full cap on the db and see if that allows him to show up. If this doesn't work then I will either transfer him to a lower league club where he will be interested to move to the SPL or make the Romanian leagues playable. Will let people know asap

Im on 10.2 and loaded Romanian leagues but still no Silviu Loung Jr. If someone can help me out because he looks an awesome keeper and perfect for my Rangers team. I've found him on the db he plays for FC Universitatea Craiova but he doesn't appear on the game. I have loaded the Romanian leagues but only as view only and have also given him a couple of U21 caps to see if he will show up there but he won't. Will try to give him a full cap on the db and see if that allows him to show up. If this doesn't work then I will either transfer him to a lower league club where he will be interested to move to the SPL or make the Romanian leagues playable. Will let people know asap

giving him caps wont do anything ... its reputation that enables him to be in the game... unfortunately changing this will make him more expensive and wanted by bigger clubs...

just load players from romania...

excellent goalkeeper had him with leeds since start now in premier in 3rd season

makes the odd clanger but he is still very young, also often says he feels the pressure of the media spotlight for a few months then says hes ok then says he isnt again! any ideas how to rectify that?

Archived