Full game key

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, I haven't seen beta anywhere on the game or in the settings/status but someone mentioned if it was the full version, the editor would be available and it's not.

I think it is the full game but I'm 100% sure.

I got mine from ozgameshop, only got one key for the beta.. What was your second key for? I'm confused, am I missing something?

I didn't receive second key. Yesterday there was BETA information on the main screen of the game, but it's not there anymore, but does it mean it's full I don't know.

I got the physical disc from grainger games today and installed it. I got 45mb update after entering the code and I can't see 'beta' mentioned anywhere. The option to start a new online game is still greyed out on the menu but apart from that seems like the full game.

I haven' yet, but is it not like the game will update automatically to full after release? Is the second key needed?

According to greenmangaming it seems that we do need the 2nd key. Or maybe that is just specific to people who ordered there.

When I launch fm14 there is no longer a beta mention on the lower right of the screen.

My games also now not showing 'BETA' but nothing else has changed. Still playing 14.1.1

Steam also said 43mb download but didn't appear to download anything.

No sign of editor etc.

Bit confusing this year but sure all will be fine after 00:01.

I placed my order with Amazon and got the beta code. Just went to check why I hadn't received a dispatch email for delivery tomorrow and it turns out my debit card had expired, so the order hasn't gone through. Anyone know if Amazon will send out the full game code tonight if I send payment now or should I just pay the extra £5 and get it off Steam?

Ive only got one code and its the same as I was given 2 weeks ago for the beta release??? can someone just clarify this as some users are stating they now have 2 keys from Green man gaming cheers

I have two from GMG. One is Beta, second code is full retail code & I've just activated that through Steam.

Got the 2nd code from GreenMan Gaming, entered it on Steam, and it says it's been accepted. But no new game appears in my library to download, so do I just launch the existing game? The lack of information on what to do is incredibly frustrating.

• Administrators

If you've got a second code, enter it and the game should 'update' when the game is fully released.

If you ordered via Steam it will update automatically.

If you had a 'full code' via a digital partner, that will update automatically (the retailer will normally make this clear when it was sold to you).

If you've got a boxed copy, you need to enter the code from the back of the manual.

Hope that helps.

Got the 2nd code from GreenMan Gaming, entered it on Steam, and it says it's been accepted. But no new game appears in my library to download, so do I just launch the existing game? The lack of information on what to do is incredibly frustrating.
I agree there should be some info , I would check in library if FM14 editor shows up you are all good Neil how do you know if you have the full code(as above I ordered game in August via GMG got a code 2 weeks ago ...I assume for beta downloaded that, but no other code so far, and concerned as others using GMG have 2 codes??? I know its not SI fault but are you aware if it is definite that you need 2 codes...cheers)

Im with gmg and havent received my second key, have opened up a support ticket 30 mins ago, and havent received anything back from them

I just logged into GMG, checked my purchases and the second key was there..

All activated and ready to ROLE!! In 4 minutes it is out!

Archived