FM14: Looking For Thread

SRL88

Looking for a player but need some advice? This is the place to ask.

Simply copy & paste the following template, inputting the relevant information:

Club:

Transfer Budget:

Wage Budget:

Position:

With:

Other:

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Club: Burnley

Transfer Budget: £1m at the moment

Wage Budget: 17k

Position: Wingers, Centre mid and striker

With:

Other:

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: first

Just looking for any cheapish players within that budget that can perfrom at championship level

Edit: preferably younger ones i can develop

Club: Wolves

Transfer Budget: don't know about 500k

Wage Budget:

Position: GK

With:

Other:

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: 1st

Looking for a GK to replace Henessy, since i am offloading the big earners at the start of the season (like doyle, johnson etc.). I would prefer a loan oder a free signing.

Club: Burnley

Transfer Budget: £1m at the moment

Wage Budget: 17k

Position: Wingers, Centre mid and striker

With:

Other:

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Just looking for any cheapish players within that budget that can perfrom at championship level

Edit: preferably younger ones i can develop

Two strikers that propelled my Brentford side to the Premier league.

Brad Finne on loan great poacher.

And a striker called Pantos 23yrs old got him for 17k from I think a Cyprus team. Banged in 20goals!!

I do have all players loaded from all top divison clubs im europe. So hopefully your find Pantos absolute bargain at 17K!!

Oh KyleBFC. For a good CM I got a lad called Zino from Israel for 170K was a good ball winning midfielder support for me. And another lad from Hevereen Walter Marius last name might be wrong once again at work. Got him onloan was very good and only on 170 a week! Only 18 could buy him.

Club: Sporting CP (POR)

Transfer Budget: Around €5M or Cheaper, or Loan for Season

Wage Budget: Not above 150.000€ unless proven worth it

Position: Poacher Striker to pair with Target Man (Ezequiel Rascaldini-"plays with back to goal, places shots, 16 strength")

With: Pace, Agility, Finishing, Off-the-ball

Other: +15 goals a season; that guy that always score when 1on1 with GK, like to play attacking, direct football with Honda as MC-AP

Loyalty Bonus: Don't mind

Agent Bonus: Don't mind

Season: 2014/2015, Champions League Group Stage

P.S: Have Large DB, with players of European and South American Nationality.

Club: Wolves

Transfer Budget: don't know about 500k

Wage Budget:

With:

Other:

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: 1st

Looking for a GK to replace Henessy, since i am offloading the big earners at the start of the season (like doyle, johnson etc.). I would prefer a loan oder a free signing.

I know this probably isn't helpful but I've played two Wolves games in fm14 now (sacked twice :D) and Hennessy is the only player I'd keep.

Club: Gateshead

Transfer Budget: £61k

Wage Budget: At the moment nothing, but I can shift players to make money available

With: N/A

Other: League 2 quality with the ability to step into League 1

Loyalty Bonus: -

Agent Bonus: -

Season: January 2nd season

Club:Lazio

Transfer Budget:7m

Wage Budget:10k-60k

Position:St

With:

Other:Need someone to play in a loan striker role, so need to be well rounded

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: 2nd season

If he hasn't gone already, Leandro Damiao moved to Benfica for £3.4m on my save (unless that's a pre-arranged transfer) - wages of £33k p/week. Failing that, I've got Alexandar Mitrovic to Cardiff City for £6m (wages of £21.5k p/week) who is doing brilliantly. Might be worth a punt?

My lazio save crashed and couldnt play on

Club: Zenit

Transfer Budget:30m

Wage Budget:up to 100k

Position:Cm

With:

Other: need russian Cm, to make sure i dont go over the limit of Non russian players in the starting 11

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season:Feb 2015

Club: Newcastle

Transfer Budget: 3-8m, depending on quality of target

Wage Budget: 1-3m, depending on quality of target

Position: ML

With: can play as Winger attack

Other: SHould not require WP or be able to get one

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: 1, start of game

Club: Roma

Transfer Budget: £12 million

Wage Budget:

Position: DC

With:

Other: looking for a solid tackler who will fit right into my starting line up

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: 1

Doria of Botafogo, if you haven't used up your one non eu signing yet

Club: Manchester United

Transfer Budget: Up to £60m

Wage Budget: Prepared to pay up to £120,000 p/w

Position: Half-Back

With:

Other:

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: End of first/Start of 2nd.

I am changing my tactics from the first season (which I played a flat 4-4-2) and need a Half-back. I have Carrick and Jones at the club who could do the job, but neither are perfect. I would prefer to use Carrick slightly more advanced as a DLP and Jones as a central defender.

I have looked at Busquets (who would be perfect) but my scouts think Barcelona won't sell and his wage demands would be about £200,000 per week - which I won't pay due to RVP's (and Rooney's) contract clause. Also looked at Javi Martinez - again Bayern wont sell.

Only realistic targets I can see are Claudio Yacob from WBA, but my scouts do not rate him or Daniele De Rossi, who is getting on a bit.

Club: Norwich City

Transfer Budget: Up to £9m

Wage Budget: Prepared to pay up to £40,000

Position: Striker

With: Pace

Other:

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: January first window.

After an excellent start to the season my Canaries are now on a 5 game losing streak and can't rely on Van Wolfswinkel or Hooper for goals. I need a striker guaranteed to score 15-20 per season and with a bit of pace.

Club: Manchester United

Transfer Budget: Up to £60m

Wage Budget: Prepared to pay up to £120,000 p/w

Position: Half-Back

With:

Other:

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: End of first/Start of 2nd.

I am changing my tactics from the first season (which I played a flat 4-4-2) and need a Half-back. I have Carrick and Jones at the club who could do the job, but neither are perfect. I would prefer to use Carrick slightly more advanced as a DLP and Jones as a central defender.

I have looked at Busquets (who would be perfect) but my scouts think Barcelona won't sell and his wage demands would be about £200,000 per week - which I won't pay due to RVP's (and Rooney's) contract clause. Also looked at Javi Martinez - again Bayern wont sell.

Only realistic targets I can see are Claudio Yacob from WBA, but my scouts do not rate him or Daniele De Rossi, who is getting on a bit.

He is no spring chicken but Nigel De Jong is surprsingly good in this ( if you can handle having an ex-city player haha )

Another reasonable player there is valeron behrami

Lucas Leiva is another worth a look but he seems to get sold a lot by liverpool in this so may already be gone.

For a younger player look for Yann M'villa at Rubin

Personally i would take De Rossi and then find and develop a younger player under him .

Club: Aston Villa

Transfer Budget: up to £1.5m but ideally <£1m

Wage Budget: Ideally around £20-30k p/w

Position: Anchor; BWM.

With: Positioning, strength, stamina

Other: Doesn't need to offer any kind of dynamism, I just need a midfield destroyer.

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: 1 (start of game)

Club: Swansea

Transfer Budget: £8m

Wage Budget: £716k

With:

Other: Needs to be a proven goalscorer.

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: 2nd

Currently have Fierro(20) up front but he's too young and struggling, so need an experienced striker to spearhead my attack.

Thanks!

I can't help but be influenced by Sylla's low tackling/positioning. So he does a good job despite these obvious shortcomings?

I used him as a CM/BWM-D in MC position, so maybe a different role to what you are after. Got lot's of offers for him after a while. Average around 7.00 and occasionally chipped in with a goal.

Club: Swansea

Transfer Budget: £8m

Wage Budget: £716k

With:

Other: Needs to be a proven goalscorer.

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: 2nd

Currently have Fierro(20) up front but he's too young and struggling, so need an experienced striker to spearhead my attack.

Thanks!

Drogba will do a job still, or see how much OSVALDO is from Sáo paulo

http://prntscr.com/22e4er

http://prntscr.com/22e4i9

Club: Gateshead

Transfer Budget: £550k

Wage Budget: £6.5k available

Position: CB

With: -

Other: Happy enough to be a rotation option, or back-up.

Loyalty Bonus: -

Agent Bonus: -

Season: 2017/18

Club:as monaco

Transfer Budget: 20m

Wage Budget: 300.000

Position: f9 or b2b, amc, gk or dl

With: teamwork and determination

Other: must be deemed prolific by the board...

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Pref not too old but old nuf so he can really make an impact directly.

My main problem is that i have a hard time finding prolific players. Thanx!

Club: Shakhtar

Transfer Budget: 15m

Wage Budget: Around 140k left

Position: RB/RWB

With: Work rate, stamina, natural fitness (all 15+)

Other: Needs to be a CWB really, will be replacing Srna in 1-2 seasons, prefer some one young (under 23!). Needs to be happy to be a rotation player for a season.

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: Feb 14/15

Club: West Brom

Transfer Budget: £2mil but could push up to £5mil if need be by selling a player

Wage Budget: No more than 40k ideally

Position: LB/LWB

With: Excellent defensive abilities are more important, I also like Pace in my FBs

Other:Someone capable of replacing Ridgewell from season 1 and hit the ground running

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: August 13

Club: U.S Sassuolo

Transfer Budget: £2.7mill(in process of selling so maybe £2m more)

Wage Budget: atm can only give max 23k

With: obvious good finishing

Other: would like a youngish player i can develop, but anyone that can score goals for me

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: start of season 1(right at start of game)

Club: U.S Sassuolo

Transfer Budget: £2.7mill(in process of selling so maybe £2m more)

Wage Budget: atm can only give max 23k

With: obvious good finishing

Other: would like a youngish player i can develop, but anyone that can score goals for me

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: start of season 1(right at start of game)

Billy sharp is worth a look -> he is @ Liverpool in my 3rd season save with Arsenal and is their top scorer... go figure

Club: Real Madrid

Transfer Budget:

Wage Budget:

Position: Ball Control Coach

With: 4.5 stars or above

Other:

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season: 1

Marcel Lucassen or Oscar Rodriguez (he is a gk coach but is a great ball cont coach)

Billy sharp is worth a look -> he is @ Liverpool in my 3rd season save with Arsenal and is their top scorer... go figure

would be a good signing my scout said, but no interest in joining us, still going great guns in the league, but my strikers havent been firing, anyone else got any suggestions

Club:Notts County

Transfer Budget:156,000 pounds

Wage Budget:4k

Position:Left fullback

With:Pace, acceleration, crossing

Other:

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Bonus:

Season:Start of game

Am probably too late here but Joe Widdowson at Northampton could do a job for you, or Matty Robson at Carlisle.

Transfer Budget: £29 million (prefer not to spend all of that)

Wage Budget: £1.04 million a week left

With: Obviously good finishing, but want a good all rounder not just a speed merchant or poacher.

Other:

Loyalty Bonus: Not too bothered about demands here

Agent Bonus: ditto

Season: 3rd season 2015/16

Enjoyed an excellent season last season with Rickie Lambert leading the line for us and he's started off in good form this time round, however he's 33 and I'm looking for a long term replacement. I have a steadily improving Adam Campbell at the club who provides plenty of pace and is turning in to an excellent finisher. What I'm looking for is a player who like Lambert provides a real target for the wingers I have at the club, but also has the strength and skill to hold things up and create chances for other players.

With: Obviously good finishing, but want a good all rounder not just a speed merchant or poacher.

Other:

Enjoyed an excellent season last season with Rickie Lambert leading the line for us and he's started off in good form this time round, however he's 33 and I'm looking for a long term replacement. I have a steadily improving Adam Campbell at the club who provides plenty of pace and is turning in to an excellent finisher. What I'm looking for is a player who like Lambert provides a real target for the wingers I have at the club, but also has the strength and skill to hold things up and create chances for other players.

Lewandowski, Mitrovic, Benteke are all potential signings.

Would love to get Lewandowski, but he's at Bayern. he's valued at £31mill and think his wage demands would sink any chance we had too. Unfortunately Chelsea snapped up Benteke right at the start of this summer transfer window for £22.5 mill otherwise he might have been perfect. (Which does mean Chelsea have the option to play both Benteke and Lukaku upfront, wouldn't want to be a central defender against that pair)

Mitrovic is still at Anderlecht though, so might well be in our price range, have scouts looking at him for a couple games while I see what other options might be out there but he looks very tempting.

EDIT: Corrected price for Lewandowski...if he'd just been £1 million as I typed would have jumped at chance!

Club: Stockport

League: League 2

Transfer Budget: £100k

Wage Budget: £2.8k remaining

Position: CM

With: Tackling, Positioning and Stamina primarily, Passing and Teamwork secondarily

Other: Nationality not an issue, loans welcome

Loyalty Bonus: Not really an issue

Agent Bonus: Not really an issue

Season: 3rd season, January 2016 transfer window

I've been promoted twice in a row from the Skrill leagues so I'm back in League 2. The one area I wasn't able to strengthen satisfactorily in my flat 4-4-2 was the left-sided CM spot, which has a Defence role so I'm looking for a top-drawer (for League 2 anyway) tough-tackling workhorse centre mid to make the spot his own. I've got loan spots free but my reputation is still low for League 2 so not many players are interested in a loan.

Ta!

Other:

Andreas Cornelius from Cardiff

Archived