+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: I Can Score Even More Goals Than You!

Reserves

Just looking at the screnshots for my player, at 24 years old I had some pretty good attributes, but over the next 2/3 seasons they just declined massively. I don't know if that was because of the injuries or what but it was quite a drop.

Amateur

I can't figure out why Scotland won't play The Mad Scot more regularly. Even when he was Scottish player of the year he was still like 0(3) for international play. Bah!

Third Team

Euro 2024 Players

The teams all have 23 players so i assume those are the final selections, unless there are injuries.

Group B

Croatia - Mario Spehar

Group C

Scotland - Stuart Shaw, The Mad Scot and Thomas Weir

Group D

England - Josh Crane and Tom Skull

France - David Le Soire

Holland - Bakra and Arie Kanarie

Group E

Italy - Jordan Swinburn

Serbia - Aleksander Radakovic

Part-Timer

Left out the Italy squad again, not looking good for Bowmanaggio's career now

Amateur

Delighted to move to Man Utd, was starting to struggle at Everton, expecting to close the gap to 2nd now barring injury.

Part-Timer
    Champions League prediction winner 2013/2014

Disappointed not to be going to the Euro's but can't really argue about it. Don't have a good record with the national team so no suprise to be dropped.

Third Team

Time to work on the update, while i listen to the new FM Podcast.

Third Team

End of Season 2023/24

Players

Nick Adam - It was another shocking season for Nick again, he's not even getting games for the reserves. He made just 5 sub appearances for Marseille, scoring 1 goal. He is happy at the club though. Marseille finished 2nd in the league.

Bakra - His 2nd best season so far for Feyenoord, scoring 23 goals in 35(5) games. He also got 6 in 7(2) for Holland and will be heading to Euro 2024. Feyenoord finished 5th in the league and missed out on a play-off place. 6 more goals for 250.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Not a great season overall, but not a bad goal scoring record. He got 13 goals for Porto in 18(2) games. He didn't get any games for Italy and misses Euro 2024. Porto won the league for the first time in 3 seasons.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky had a pretty bad season, scoring just 7 goals in 17(5) games for Vitesse. He's going to struggle to reach 200 career goals if it keeps going like this. Vitesse finished 6th in the league and gained a place in Europe.

Matthew Cooper - A pretty good season again from Matthew, scoring 18 goals in 19(24) games for Arsenal. He wasn't picked for the England squad for Euro 2024. Arsenal finished 4th in the league and were League Cup runners up. They won the Europa League.

Josh Crane - Josh didn't have a great season at Inter and is a surprise call up for the England Euro 2024 squad, having not played any games for them this season. He got 6 in 9(6) for Inter, who finished 4h in the league and won the Italian Cup.

Whoopski Deeski - Whoopski didn't have the best of seasons for Spartak, with a fairly poor record of 10 goals in 31(4) games. He scored 1 in 4(2) for Bulgaria and missed out on Euro 2024. Spartak finished 7th in the league.

Edmond Doustourian - Edmond had a better season this time round, scoring 15 goals in 30 games for Dnipro, all in the league. He scored 4 in 5 for Armenia, who missed out on the Euros once again. Dnipro finished 4th in the league.

Simone Finke - It is technically a worse season for Simone, but he still got 17 goals in 29(1) games for Bremen. He is now over 150 career goals. Bremen struggled a little bit this season and finished in 9th place.

Ben Goldsmith - Ben had a better season, but it was still quite poor. He scored 12 goals for Sampdoria in 10(18) games. He is happy playing for the club. Sampdoria finished 3rd in the league and were Italian Cup semi-finalists.

Alejandro Hernandez - Alejandro had a pretty average season for Xerez, scoring 15 goals in 35(2) games this season. Xerez survived relegation again, finishing in 15th place. 11 more goals to reach 250 career goals.

Arie Kanarie - Arie played well for Arsenal, but may class it as a disappointing season for goals. He scored 12 goals in 24(2) games for Arsenal and 2 in 4 for Holland. Arsenal finished 4th in the league, runners up in the League Cup and Europa League winners.

Igor Kesina - Igor played 19 games for Lille and scored 10 goals, before tearing a calf muscle, missing the last 2 months. He'll miss Euro 2024 because of his injury too. Lille struggled this season, finishing 15th.

David Le Soire - David didn't have a great season for Zurich, scoring 17 goals in 34 games. He is currently injured but should be back in 2 weeks for the France squad at Euro 2024. Zurich won the Swiss Super League.

Aidan LFC - Aidan did get quite a bit of game time, but mainly from the bench, playing 11(20) games for Bolton and scoring 9 goals. He is happy at the club and Bolton finished 7th in the league.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - It was a bit of a better season for Long Tym Toon Jr. but he'll still want more starts. He got 15(18) games this season and scored 12 goals. He also got 14 in 12(4) for his country. R.Sociedad finished 13th.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Jason played pretty well this season for Dortmund, scoring 18 goals in 37 games for the German side. He got 3 in 8 for N.Ireland. Dortmund finished 6th in the league and won the German Cup.

Silvio Mella - A very bad season for Silvio with just 1(2) games played for PSG, scoring 1 goal. He scored 1 in 7 for Malta too. He is currently in the PSG reserves. The first team finished 3rd in the league and were Coupe de la Ligue runners up.

Jamie O'Connor - Another bad season for Jamie with just 3 goals scored in 3(6) games for Spurs. He didn't play any games for his country. Spurs struggled in most cups but they finished 2nd in the Premier League.

Kwesi Owusu - Kwesi had a good season for Chelsea scoring 23 goals in 36(2) games for Chelsea, taking him over 250 career goals. 209 of his goals are for Chelsea. Chelsea won the Premier League.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - A pretty good season for Quique, who scored 25 goals in 44(2) games for Atlas and he got 4 in 9 for Jamaica. Atlas finished 9th in the Closing Stage and were North American Champions League semi-finalists.

Aleksander Radakovic - A pretty bad season for Aleksander who will be glad to hear Everton are interested in him. He scored just 6 goals in 20(8) games for Lazio this season. Lazio were relegated from Serie A.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - A bad season for Bjorgvin who only got 1(3) games for the Stoke first team this season and scored 2 goals. He got 1 in 4 for Iceland. He is injured and will be out for 4-7 weeks. Stoke finished 8th in the league.

Mathew Schneider - Matthew had a very good season for Valencia and is now on 350 career goals. He scored 25 this season in 28(12) games for his club and 5 in 8 for Israel. Valencia had a great season, winning the league and the Champions League.

Stuart Shaw - A fantastic first season for The Red Devils. He scored 25 goals in 32(1) games, all goals scored in the league, ending up as top scorer. Man Utd finished 3rd in the league, but were poor in the cups.

Murt Shepard - A very good season overall from Murt who scored 22 goals in 35(1) games for Bordeaux and he got 11 in 6 for Ireland. He now has over 300 career goals. Bordeaux finished 8th in the league and were French Cup runners up.

Cristian Sirera - Cristian is having better seasons now and he got 16 goals in 14(23) goals this time round. He's missed out on the Spain squad for Euro 2024. Palermo had a good season, winning the league. They were also Italian Cup runners up.

Tom Skull - He's back to normal now with 30 goals this season in 41(10) games for Valencia. He also got 3 in 5(2) for England and will hope to impress at Euro 2024. Valencia had a great season, winning the league and the Champions League.

Mario Spehar - Mario had a pretty good season compared to his last few. He played 26(1) games for Inter and he scored 14 goals. He got 4 in 6 for Croatia and will head to Euro 2024. Inter finished 4th in the league and Mario scored a goal in the Italian Cup win.

Jordan Swinburn - Jordan had a pretty good season for Napoli, scoring 17 goals in 28(1) games. He has been in good form for Italy and rightfully picked for Euro 2024 with 7 in 5(1) games. Napoli finished 12th in the league and Jordan is unhappy.

The Mad Scot - The Mad Scot has scored under 20 goals for the first time since his first season with Celtic. He got 19 goals in 47(2) games, quite poor really. Celtic finished 3rd in the league and won the League Cup.

Thomas Weir - Thomas didn't have the best of seasons and is now unhappy and wants to leave. He scored 12 goals in 15(9) for Chelsea and he got 7 in 6(1) for Scotland. Chelsea won the Premier League.

White Widow - A pretty average season for the top man, scoring 19 goals in 38(6) games for Lorient. He scored 11 goals in 6 for Bahamas too. Lorient were fairly poor, finishing 10th in the league. Needs just 2 goals for 450 career goals.

Wanted
    Aleksander Radakovic - Everton

Staff

Chopper - Chopper is still with Nacional as a Youth Coach. Nacional were relegated from the league. He has 2 years on his contract and may want to leave to become a manager when it runs out. I changed his stats but they changed back themselves.

Goals
    Code:
    White Widow              448
    David Le Soire           420
    Stuart Shaw              386
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  371
    Tom Skull                367
    Mathew Schneider         350
    The Mad Scot             339
    Thomas Weir              335
    Arie Kanarie             316**
    Murt Shepard             309
    Silvio Mella             267
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.    265
    Kwesi Owusu              252
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio       248
    Igor Kesina              247
    Bakra                    244
    Aleksander Radakovic     242
    Alejandro Hernandez      239
    Long Tym Toon Jr.        235
    Mario Spehar             232
    Matthew Cooper           229
    Edmond Doustourian       224
    Nick Adam                223
    Josh Crane               207
    Ben Goldsmith            205
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      203
    Cristian Sirera          204**
    Chopper                  198*[RETIRED]
    Rocky Brittus            178
    Aidan LFC                178
    Jordan Swinburn          176
    Simone Finke             155
    Whoopski Deeski          148
    Jamie O'Connor           134
    Des Morgan               132[RETIRED] 
    Jimmy Eastwood             0[RETIRED]
    Jack Jacobs                0[RETIRED]
    Josh McLachlan             0[RETIRED]
    Jack Ripper                0[RETIRED]
    Feliciano Zambrano Teles   0[RETIRED]
    **7 Goals before the game started.
    *2 Goals before the game started.

At the end of next season, players will be turning 30. I'd say 5-8 years left for most, some less, some more possibly.

The Euro 2024 updates will be up before 10pm hopefully.

Amateur

Pretty good when 19 goals is a bad season. Widow's still 100 gals up on me, doubtful that he can be caught at this point.

Part-Timer

Very poor average rating this year. Still, can't moan about grabbing another 17 goals. Think a move would do me some good now. Quite fancy a move to lower level team to really help my stats

Part-Timer

I thought I might have got to 250 at the end of this season, but I'm just not getting the game time

Part-Timer

McIllmurray Jr. is clearly missing his 2 striking partner in the national team this time around

Third Team

Definitely, although i forgot to mention anything about the Four Nations thing, which in my opinion is pretty pointless.

2011 Ireland
    2015 N.Ireland
    2019 Wales
    2023 Wales
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 27-02-2012 at 21:26.

Third Team

Euro 2024 Groups

Group B

Croatia

Mario Spehar - 2(1) Games 2 Goals

Group C

Scotland

Stuart Shaw - 3 Games 3 Goals

The Mad Scot - 0(3) Games 0 Goals

Thomas Weir - 3 Games 0 Goals

Group D

England

Josh Crane - 0(1) Game 1 Goal

Tom Skull - 3 Games 0 Goals

France

David Le Soire - 0(2) Games 0 Goals

Holland

Bakra - 0 Games 0 Goals

Arie Kanarie - 3 Games 2 Goals

Group E

Italy

Jordan Swinburn - 0 Games 0 Goals

Serbia

Aleksander Radakovic - 3 Games 2 Goals

England were poor, maybe they should have taken Matthew Cooper or Ben Goldsmith too.

Unfortunately Jordan Swinburns competition is over, he tore his hamstring 5 days before the first game and will miss the next 2 months of football.

Third Team

Euro 2024 Knockout Stages

Croatia

Mario Spehar - 2(1) Games 2 Goals

France

David Le Soire - 1(3) Games 2 Goals

Holland

Bakra - 0(1) Games 0 Goals

Arie Kanarie - 4 Games 2 Goals

Italy

Jordan Swinburn - 0 Games 0 Goals

Scotland

Stuart Shaw - 4 Games 3 Goals

The Mad Scot - 0(4) Games 0 Goals

Thomas Weir - 4 Games 0 Goals

Serbia

Aleksander Radakovic - 4 Games 2 Goals

Poor showing from our players really.

Some bad news for Thomas Weir, he's decided it would be best if he retired from International Football at 29.

Third Team

Hopefully we'll have some transfers to talk about tomorrow.

Amateur

Glad to be back in the first team at feyenoord, getting closer to retiring as a one club man.

Third Team

Thanks to those that are still reading. But there are still a few others that havn't been around for a month, and i'm naming names too

Aidan_LFC - active elsewhere on the forums and signed up for another sign up, sort of understand as his player isn't doing so well
    tommy1872 - not posted in a while on the forums, but still active
    Twellman24 - his last post was in this thread, but last activity was 3 days ago
    jamie. - another who is active, but again i sort of understand due to his player not doing too well
    Murt-The-Shepard - posted over 10 times, but none for quite some time.

I'll give them until their players reach 30, so September 2024, February 2025, June 2025 and September 2025. So really i'd like them to post before the September 2025 update.

Currently holidaying to September, hoping for transfers, expecting none.
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 28-02-2012 at 08:23.

Part-Timer

Let me guess, the Croatia games that Spehar didn't start were the ones we lost?

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post
    Let me guess, the Croatia games that Spehar didn't start were the ones we lost?
    You guessed correct

Third Team

September 2024

We have no transfers

Injury and other news:

Bakra will miss the next 5-6 weeks with a torn groin muscle, meanwhile Whoopski Deeski will be spending the next 2 weeks out with a twisted knee.

Simone Finke has a thigh strain, but will be back in action in around a week.

In other news, we have plenty of unhappy players wanting to leave their clubs. It's unlikely they'll be going anywhere though. The only possible one could be Silvio Mella who is transfer and loan listed and is wanted by Sevilla and Spurs.

Will try and get in February update later tonight, no guarantee though.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesbeams View Post

In other news, we have plenty of unhappy players wanting to leave their clubs. It's unlikely they'll be going anywhere though. The only possible one could be Silvio Mella who is transfer and loan listed and is wanted by Sevilla and Spurs.
    Woo, hope Mella gets a transfer!

Amateur

30 goals for this season is much better. Absolutely shocking performance at the Euros though from my player and England as a whole. 0 goals in 3 games

Amateur

With the staff attributes, did you change the CA/PA at all? If not that's probably why they changed back

Third Team

Yeah i changed almost everything. I'll have another look later. As long as he has just a few of the main manager attributes quite high, then it should be ok.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by JamieLiverpoolfan View Post
    Woo, hope Mella gets a transfer!
    I hope so too, a big lack of transfers in this game

Amateur

A bad season, and a not too good euros, although we lost to the winners Hopefully will get more goals this season with Zurich back in europe.

Amateur

Apologies for not posting much. College projects are killing me slowly lol

Part-Timer

KUTGW CHARLES!!!!!!! Please make me a good manager even though my career was distinctly average

Part-Timer

At least Sanchez-Tredwell is playing consistently.

Third Team

February 2025

Players

Nick Adam - It's still not looking good for Nick and he still has a year and a half on his contract, so can't leave on a free yet. He's played 2(1) games for Marseille and he's scored just 1 goal. He is righfully unhappy.

Bakra - Had a torn groin in July for 6 weeks, then tore it again for 6 more weeks in September. However he's back to playing now and he's got 9 goals in 14 games for Feyenoord. He's now over 250 career goals.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Another player it's not looking too good for, with just 9(3) games played so far for Porto and 8 goals being scored. He did miss 4 weeks in October with an injury. Is now over 250 career goals.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky looks like a different player this season, scoring 15 goals already in 25 games for Vitesse. He's also got 1 in 1(2) for Holland. He needs 6 more goals this season to reach 200.

Matthew Cooper - Not having a great season, compared to his last two anyway. He's playing fairly often with 11(11) played and he's scored 6 goals. He needs another 13 goals if he's to reach 250 career goals.

Josh Crane - It's a much better season so far for Josh who has been playing regularly. He's scored 11 goals so far in 18(4) games for Inter. He is enjoying playing for the club.

Whoopski Deeski - It's been a injury riddled season so far for the Bulgarian. He's had 5 injuries so far, including his current one. He's spent about 10 weeks out until now and has up to 2 months more out. He scored 7 in 14 before his latest injury.

Edmond Doustourian - Edmond is having a good season so far, mainly due to Dnipro playing in Europe. He's got himself 17 goals so far from 27(1) games. He needs just 7 more goals to reach 250.

Simone Finke - Simone has almost passed last years total already with 16 goals scored in 17(1) games so far, all in the league. Despite his great league form, Bremen are struggling a little.

Ben Goldsmith - Ben isn't playing much this season for Sampdoria with just 6(3) games, he has scored 5 goals in those games though. He is enjoying playing for the club, despite not actually playing much.

Alejandro Hernandez - Alejandro is playing regularly for Xerez, but hasn't found the net too often, with just 8 scored. He needs just 3 more goals this season to reach 250 career goals.

Arie Kanarie - Arie is having a fairly good season for both club and country so far. He's got himself 14 goals in 25(4) goals for Arsenal and 3 in 6 for Holland. 15 more goals until he reaches 350 career goals.

Igor Kesina - A pretty average season for Igor, who's played 17(2) games for Lille so far and scored 8 goals. He's also got 2 in 4 for Croatia. He is considering his options, but willing to remain at the club.

David Le Soire - David has been playing well for his country, but hasn't been in his usual good form for his club. He's got 7 in 7(3) for France and 12 in 23(1) for Zurich. He is considering his options and wants to leave.

Aidan LFC - Aidan is having a good season for Bolton so far, scoring 20 goals already in 33(2) games. He is enjoying playing for the club and is just 2 goals away from 200 career goals.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Same old story for Long Tym Toon Jr. although he has been scoring more often this season. He's got 13 in 10(9) for his club so far and 2 in 1(1) for his country. He now has over 250 career goals.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Not going great, but not too bad for Jason so far, who has spent 7 weeks out this season with a broken collarbone. He's scored 8 in 17(1) for Dortmund and 5 in 4 for N.Ireland.

Silvio Mella - Silvio still has a year and a bit left on his contract, but will be hoping for a transfer before then. He's played just 2 games for PSG this season, scoring 2 goals. He also has 2 goals for Malta in 6 games.

Jamie O'Connor - Jamie is playing mainly from the bench for Spurs and is still unhappy. He's got himself 8 goals in 7(15) games this season for his club and 1 in 1 for his country. 7 more goals until 150 career goals.

Kwesi Owusu - Kwesi is playing well this season and is slowly working his way to 300 career goals. He's got 14 for Chelsea so far in 20(4) games and 6 in 2(2) for Nigeria. However he is unhappy and wants to leave the club.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Another good season so far for Quique who has scored 16 goals in 28(1) games for Atlas. He's got 11 in 10(1) for Jamaica and now has over 100 national goals. He needs just 2 goals to reach 400 career goals.

Aleksander Radakovic - Aleksander is playing fairly well this season, scoring 11 goals for Lazio in 12(7) games. He has 1 in 5(2) for Serbia. He is unhappy at the club and wants a new challenge. Now has over 250 career goals.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - It's not looking good for Bjorgvin who has no games or goals for Stoke and probably won't play any due to a broken leg, keeping him out until June/July. He has scored 5 in 5 for Iceland though.

Mathew Schneider - It seems a new young Spanish striker has come in and taken Mathews place in the team. Mathew has only played 6(4) games so far, scoring 4 goals. He's been in great form for Israel though, scoring 9 in the last 6.

Stuart Shaw - Stuart isn't far away from passing last years total already and he has another 4 months or so to play still. He's got 21 in 29 for his club and 5 in 8 for country. He has now passed the 400 career goals mark and has 100 caps.

Murt Shepard - Murt is still playing for Bordeaux quite regularly, scoring 13 goals in 24 games so far. He's got 7 in 4 for Ireland too. He is the only player wanted at the moment, by Man City. 19 more goals to reach 350 career goals.

Cristian Sirera - Cristian hasn't been playing too often for Palermo, but has played well when given the chance. He's got 7 goals in 8(5) games. He is happy playing for the club.

Tom Skull - The new Spanish striker hasn't kept Tom out of the team, he's played 27 games so far for Valencia, scoring 15 goals. He also has 6 in the last 6 for England. He needs 12 more goals to reach 400.

Mario Spehar - Mario has suffered a few injuries so far this season, keeping him out of action for around 4 months, the worst being a fractured skull for 3 months. He's only played 3(3) for Inter because of this and has scored 3 goals.

Jordan Swinburn - Jordan is playing fairly well for Napoli still, scoring 13 goals so far this season from 18(2) games. He needs just 11 goals until he reaches 200 career goals, a milestone he probably never thought he'd reach.

The Mad Scot - The Mad Scot is in good form for Celtic and has already matched last seasons goals. He's got 17 in 25(3) for Celtic so far and he's also got 2 in 4(3) for Scotland. He now has over 350 career goals.

Thomas Weir - Thomas has played 19(5) for Chelsea so far this season and has scored 11 goals. He needs 2 goals to reach his next milestone of 350 career goals. Thomas is enjoying playing for the club.

White Widow - White Widow has passed 450 career goals now and is 30 away from 500. He's also just 5 goals away from 150 for his country. So far this season he has scored 11 in 13(8) for Lorient and 7 in 9 for Bahamas.

Wanted
    Murt Shepard - Man City

Goals
    Code:
    White Widow              470
    David Le Soire           439
    Stuart Shaw              415
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  398
    Tom Skull                388
    Mathew Schneider         365
    The Mad Scot             358
    Thomas Weir              348
    Arie Kanarie             335**
    Murt Shepard             331
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.    278
    Silvio Mella             273
    Kwesi Owusu              272
    Igor Kesina              257
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio       256
    Aleksander Radakovic     256
    Bakra                    253
    Long Tym Toon Jr.        251
    Alejandro Hernandez      247
    Edmond Doustourian       243
    Mario Spehar             238
    Matthew Cooper           237
    Nick Adam                224
    Josh Crane               219
    Cristian Sirera          211**
    Ben Goldsmith            210
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      208
    Aidan LFC                198
    Rocky Brittus            194
    Jordan Swinburn          189
    Simone Finke             171
    Whoopski Deeski          155
    Jamie O'Connor           143

Aidan_LFC, tommy1872, Twellman24 and jamie probably only have until tomorrow night to post, so if you're reading, please post

Third Team

Last two seasons top scorers were

2022/23 - Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - 36
    2023/24 - Murt Shepard - 35

Amateur

I think widow will pass 500 now as long as all goes well. He has had amazing loyalty to Lorient and even though he wanted to leave on many of occasions I think he loves the place deep down I hope he goes into management after, would be awesome to become the Bahamas manager.

Interesting how the two players retired so early in the game, thought they would of been snapped up by lower league teams. Anyway keep it up Charles, still reading it every day

Amateur

Getting caught up now, need to start scoring. Le Soire needs to make his mind up whether he wants to leave or not.

Amateur

Slightly annoyed about continuing to score rather well, but not playing often enough.

Amateur
    Dafuge '14 - Whitby Town (Leonix on Steam)

Did not expect to be this close to 200 at all. At one point I wasn't even expecting 50. Good to see Napoli have realised their mistake

Part-Timer

Bowmanaggio's not getting the game time at Porto anymore, hopefully he can drop down a level and start banging them in again

Third Team

Just adding up the goals now and will start working on the update a little later

Amateur

Not too bad so far this season, nice to see I'm knocking in the goals for England though.

Part-Timer

Simone Finke - Simone has almost passed last years total already with 16 goals scored in 17(1) games so far, all in the league. Despite his great league form, Bremen are struggling a little.
    Looking like this could be my best year goals wise if I can keep it up.

Part-Timer

Another disappointing season for Spehar so far. I think that without a change in scenery his career may just fade into nothing before it's time.

Third Team

End of Season 2024/25

Players

Nick Adam - It was a better season after all for Nick, but still not great. He scored 5 goals in 12(2) for Marseille, but it seems his Australia days are over. Marseille finished 4th in the league and won the French Cup and Coupe de la Ligue, Nick scored the winners in both.

Bakra - Bakra had an ok season, but quite different from the last. He got himself 12 goals in 26 games for Feyenoord. He made 2 sub appearances for Holland without scoring. Feyenoord finished 4th in the league and won the Dutch Cup.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Jimmio didn't have a great season again, playing 12(6) games for Porto and scoring 11 goals. Porto finished 2nd in the league, won the Portuguese Super Cup and were League Cup semi-finalists.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky had a good first half of the season, but not so great second half. He got 17 goals overall for Vitesse in 36 games. He is unhappy at the club and wants to leave. Vitesse finished 3rd in the league and will be in Europe again next season.

Matthew Cooper - Matthew is still playing fairly regularly for Arsenal and got more starts than sub appearances this season. He scored 11 goals overall in 18(14) games for Arsenal and he got 3 in 4(3) for England. Arsenal finished 2nd in the league and won the League Cup.

Josh Crane - A much better season for Josh who played 29(5) games for Inter this season, scoring 21 goals. He is enjoying playing for the club. Inter finished 5th in the league and were Italian Super Cup runners up.

Whoopski Deeski - Not a bad season considering his injuries. He played 24 games for Spartak and scored 13 goals. He also got 1 goal in 1 sub appearances for Bulgaria. Spartak finished 2nd in the league and were Russian Cup runners up.

Edmond Doustourian - A very good season for Edmond, who scored 25 goals for Dnipro in 39(1) games played. He got 2 goals in 6 games for Armenia. Dnipro struggled in the league a little, finishing in 7th place. Now has over 250 career goals.

Simone Finke - Simone didn't get many more goals in the remaining months of the season. He ended the season on 20 goals from 31(1) games for Bremen. He has signed a new 4 year contract. Bremen finished 10th in the league.

Ben Goldsmith - Pretty bad season for Ben again, scoring just 6 goals in 7(4) games all season. He is unhappy at the club and wants to leave. Sampdoria finished 6th in the league and were Champions League semi-finalists.

Alejandro Hernandez - Not a great season, but not too bad overall. He got 14 goals for Xerez in 33(3) games, helping them survive relegation again, in 14th place. He is enjoying playing for the club and now has over 250 career goals.

Arie Kanarie - A good season for the Dutch striker, who scored 27 goals in 39(4) for Arsenal. He scored 5 in 8 for his country too and now has 350 career goals. His contract is running out, but he is currently considering an offer from Arsenal, who finished 2nd in the league and won the League Cup.

Igor Kesina - A better season than the last, with 17 goals scored in 33(2) games for Lille. He scored 4 in 6 games for Croatia too. He is unhappy at the club and wants to leave. Lille had a bad season, finishing 18th and getting relegated.

David Le Soire - Not a bad season, but not at his best. He got 24 goals in 40(1) games for Zurich and he scored 9 in 9(3) for France. Zurich were poor in the Swiss cup and Champions League and they finished 5th in the league. Now has 450 career goals.

Aidan LFC - His best season since becoming a footballer. He scored 29 goals for Bolton in 51(3) games and is now clearly over 200 career goals. Bolton finished 4th in the league, but weren't promoted via the play-offs. They were also League Cup runners up.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - A better season for Long Tym Toon Jr. this time round, scoring 18 goals in 16(18) games for his club and 5 in 2(2) for his country. Real Sociedad finished 10th in the league. He is enjoying playing for the club.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Jason had a pretty good season again for Dortmund and for N.Ireland. Scoring 20 goals in 30(5) games for his club and 6 in 6 for his country. 9 more goals until he reaches 300. Dortmund finished 3rd in the league.

Silvio Mella - A bad season for Silvio again, scoring just 2 goals in 2 games for PSG and 2 in 7 for Malta. He is rightfully unhappy and wants to leave the club. PSG finished 3rd in the league, were Coupe de la Ligue runners up and Champions League semi-finalists.

Jamie O'Connor - Jamie played quite often this season, although it was mainly as a sub. He got 13(23) games for the club and scored 10 goals. He also got 2 in 3 for Ireland. 4 more goals for 150 career goals. Spurs finished 10th in the league.

Kwesi Owusu - Kwesi had a fairly good season, but has scored under 20 goals for the first time since 2016/17 season. He got 18 goals for Chelsea in 26(10) games, as well as 7 in 4(2) for Nigeria. Chelsea finished 6th in the league and won the Community Shield.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - A very good season for Quique, who scored 30 goals for Atlas in 51(2) games. He also got 14 in 12(2) for Jamaica. Atlas were runners up in the Closing Stage. Has now scored over 400 career goals.

Aleksander Radakovic - Aleksander didn't have a great season, playing 21(13) games for Lazio and scoring 16 goals. He also scored 1 goal for Serbia. Lazio finished 4th in the league, but weren't promoted via the play-offs.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - It wasn't a good season for Bjorgvin who spent nearly all of it out to injuries, playing no games for Stoke at all. He did get 5 games for Iceland though, scoring 5 goals. Stoke finished 8th in the league and were FA Cup semi-finalists.

Mathew Schneider - Mathew had a bad season after being dropped from the Valencia first team. He got just 4 goals in 6(4) games for the club and he got 10 in 8 for Israel. He wants to leave the club. Valencia finished 2nd in the league, won the Spanish Super Cup and the Spanish Cup. They were Runners up in the Club World Cup, Euro Super Cup and Champions League.

Stuart Shaw - Stuart had another good season with Man Utd, although the last few months weren't that great with just 5 more goals, ending on 26 in 42(1) for the season. He got 6 in 10 for Scotland. Man Utd finished 3rd in the league.

Murt Shepard - Murt had a good season, but might still get a move away with Man City still interested. He scored 21 goals this season in 38 games and got 9 in 5 for Ireland. Bordeaux finished 7th in the league. He needs 9 more goals for 350.

Cristian Sirera - Cristian played mainly from the bench this season, scoring 9 goals in 9(15) games for Palermo. He is unhappy at the club and wants to leave. Palermo finished 9th in the league and won the Italian super cup.

Tom Skull - A brilliant season for Tom and for Valencia. Tom scored 39 goals for the club in 50(2) games, helping them win the Spanish Cup and Spanish Super Cup. Valencia were runners up in the league, Champions League and Club World Cup. He got 8 in 8 for England too and is now over 400 career goals.

Mario Spehar - Not a good season for Mario who needs to leave the club sooner rather than later. He got just 4 goals all season in 6(7) games for the club. He scored 1 in 2 for Croatia. Inter finished 5th in the league and were Italian Super cup runners up.

Jordan Swinburn - Jordan had a pretty good season and has attracted two of the best teams in the world. He got himself 20 goals in 30(2) games for Napoli. He is unhappy and wants to leave the club. Napoli finished 4th in the league. Just 4 more goals until he reaches 200 career goals.

The Mad Scot - Another good season for The Mad Scot, who got 33 goals in 42(3) games for Celtic. He got himself 3 goals in 6(3) games for Scotland. Celtic finished 3rd in the league and they were Scottish Cup runners up. 25 more goals will see him reach 400 career goals.

Thomas Weir - Thomas had a fairly poor season really for Chelsea, scoring 15 goals in 31(8) games. He somehow got 2 games for Scotland even though he retired from international football last year. Chelsea finished 6th in the league and won the Community Shield.

White Widow - A fairly good season for the top man, scoring 20 goals in 27(8) games for Lorient. He scored 9 goals in 10 games for Bahamas too, 3 more for 150 national goals. Lorient finished 13th in the league. He needs 19 more goals to reach 500 career goals.

Wanted
    Murt Shepard - Man City
    Jordan Swinburn - Barcelona and Real Madrid

Staff

Chopper - Chopper is still with Nacional as a Youth Coach and his stats are slowly getting better. His contract runs out next year so he might leave and try and become a manager somewhere. His side finished 1st and were promoted.

Goals
    Code:
    White Widow              481
    David Le Soire           450
    Stuart Shaw              421
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  415
    Tom Skull                414
    The Mad Scot             375
    Mathew Schneider         366
    Thomas Weir              352
    Arie Kanarie             350**
    Murt Shepard             341
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.    291
    Kwesi Owusu              277
    Silvio Mella             273
    Igor Kesina              268
    Aleksander Radakovic     261
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio       259
    Long Tym Toon Jr.        259
    Bakra                    256
    Alejandro Hernandez      253
    Edmond Doustourian       251
    Matthew Cooper           243
    Mario Spehar             240
    Josh Crane               229
    Nick Adam                228
    Cristian Sirera          213**
    Ben Goldsmith            211
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      208
    Aidan LFC                207
    Rocky Brittus            196
    Jordan Swinburn          196
    Simone Finke             175
    Whoopski Deeski          162
    Jamie O'Connor           146

I holidayed a bit further after i wrote everything down so some players might have more international goals than i said, main reason was to get a screenshots with the age at 30 and Aleksander Radakovic's league didn't finish properly until June 15th.

Also Arie Kanarie could easily leave Arsenal on a free and then retire, hopefully not though.

Third Team

Will be holidaying to September now, but will keep Arie Kanarie updated on his expiring contract.

Also these people should probably post by tomorrow morning or i'll stop following and retire your players like the others:

Aidan_LFC, tommy1872, Twellman24 and jamie

Part-Timer

Only 4 more goals was disappointing but with a new 4 year contract it looks like I'll be playing on for a while yet \o/

Amateur

What a season for me and Valencia, 39 goals in 50 games is a fantastic return!

Third Team

I wonder if you can pass 53 for a season with a few more England games before the season actually ends.

Amateur

Well I'm in good form for England with 8 in 8 games so far so I could do it.

Third Team

Your screenshots shows you have 10 in 9 though so you'd need 5 more to beat your previous record

Amateur

Oh haha haven't checked my screenshot yet

Can you find out who I'm currently tutoring if possible?

Third Team

The only way possible is to see which strikers are being tutored and guess which one you're tutoring. They should have just left it in saying who tutored who.

Just waiting for it to come back from holiday and i'll update with who you're tutoring if i can and the seasons top scorer.

Amateur

Feeling old but still scoring.

Part-Timer

Plodding along just fine, but happy to still have BEAST stats even at 30!

Third Team

You might get more chances soon too if Arie Kanarie doesn't sign a new contract

Semi Pro

i finally start playing when im 30 hmm hopefully ill do a steve claridge n just keep playing and playing nxt target 350 goals

am i top scorer for south korea now ??

Third Team

Arie Kanarie failed to accept a new contract from Arsenal and is now looking for a new club. He's currently got Portsmouth, Real Madrid, Wolves and his old team Groningen looking to sign him.

In other news, Chopper has found his first managers job. He is now the new manager of Portuguese Premier League side Fatima.

I'm only a week into July too. I'll keep going a bit more, but you'll probably have to wait until tomorrow to get news of any transfers (including Arie Kanarie).

Top Scorer for last season was of course Tom Skull with 50 goals.
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 01-03-2012 at 22:48.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post
    i finally start playing when im 30 hmm hopefully ill do a steve claridge n just keep playing and playing nxt target 350 goals

am i top scorer for south korea now ??
    You'll be lucky to keep playing until your 40 odd or however old Claridge is now. You are currently South Koreas top scorer, not sure who is in 2nd place though, although the closest in the current squad is a 30 year old with 64.

Third Team

Arie Kanarie has stayed in England to join Portsmouth. He'll face Arsenal on 27th September

Will update tomorrow sometime. Those 4 people need to post soon or we'll be down to 30 people.

Part-Timer

23 goals to go... shock that I can make 300

Amateur

Bring on 500

Reserves

Come on Fatima \o/

Youth Team
    If text kisses were real kisses, the world would be an orgy.

Still got 40 goals before I reach 200, gonna need to keep playing a few more years for that to happen I think.

Third Team

Better late than never, we actually have a transfer to mention for September, we'll find out who and where soon. Also someone retires from international football.

Also it's very likely those 4 people will be retiring from football soon
    Last edited by Charlesbeams; 02-03-2012 at 09:48.

Third Team

September 2025

Obviously the first move this season was Arie Kanrie, leaving Arsenal and joining up with Premier League side Portsmouth. The 2nd transfer was Jimmio Bowmanaggio, who was offered out by Porto and Juventus took him on for £2.8m, hopefully he'll get plenty of games.

The other news was Quique Sanchez-Tredwell calling it a day for Jamaica. A bit early really as he could have gone on to score plenty more.

There are no injuries at all, but 4 players have decided to retire from football. Those 4 are Aidan LFC (AidanofLFC), Jamie O'Connor (jamie.), Cristian Sirera (Twellman24) and Thomas Weir (tommy1872)

Amateur

Thanks for the updates!
    disappointing season goals wise, but at least I'm back in feyenoords first eleven. Am I still a legend at feyenoord?

Part-Timer

Geez - terrible season for Spehar. At this rate I'm going to be lucky to make 250

Semi Pro
    Lusitânia Açores, Angra do Heroísmo - Big Euro Nation

Good to see Doustourian back among the goals. Hopefully the Ukrainian leagues have been kind on his legs and he can keep on banging them in for another few years.

Semi Pro

Glad Mella hasn't retired yet but would have loved to see him move to somewhere where he may get more games.

Part-Timer

Finally a move back to Italy for Bowmanaggio but the Portuguese may have runied improvements by letting him stagnate too long, still might get back in the National team now

Amateur

Ah crap, gap between 3rd and 4th is much smaller now despite having moved to Man U. Need to up it next year.

Amateur

Now unhappy and want to move, took him long enough to realise that sitting on the bench wouldn't be fun at all.
    The annoying thing is I seem to score when I play.
    Whoever is in front of me in the playing order must be pretty good!

Third Team

Yeah, the only problem is the amount of times players have been unhappy, only to stay at the club another 5 odd years

At least one player will be leaving their club at the end of the season.

Third Team

Also 4 more players have retired from International football, i'm only in Decemeber, so there could be more to come. Will try and get the February update done tonight, if not, tomorrow.

Part-Timer

That's a shock move - Sanchez-Tredwell retiring from international football...I'm a bit disappointed that his spent his whole career at Atlas though. There should be an award for club loyalty!

Third Team

Yeah, we seem to have quite a few international retirements now. And i agree there should be, we'll wait and see who stays longest.

Third Team

While i update the new goals table, you can take a look at the World Cup Groups

Pretty interesting, Australia and New Zealand in the same group and the inclusion of Zimbabwe, Cyprus and Bahrain

This could well be the last World Cup for some players.

Part-Timer

Bowmanaggio wont be at the world cup, maybe if Italy picked him more they might have qualified

Part-Timer

I notice a glaring absence of Croatia again - lost out to Cyprus no doubt

Do the Cypriots actually have some quality players, or have they just managed to luck their way in?

Third Team

Cyprus went through over Bulgaria and yes they have quite a few good players.

Doubt i'll get the update done tonight, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbowmanuk View Post
    Bowmanaggio wont be at the world cup, maybe if Italy picked him more they might have qualified
    Italy did qualify Group C

Semi Pro

Hmm surprised SKorea didn't get through

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesbeams View Post

Italy did qualify Group C
    Didn't notice that, still probably won't be there

Part-Timer

Thinking i could keep going for another 5 years at least.Keep at iINter and see them become a world power again!

Third Team

February 2026

Players

Nick Adam - It's definetely looking better for Nick this season. He's played 19(1) games for Marseille so far and he's scored 15 goals. He's also back in the Australia squad and has 3 in the last 5(1).

Bakra - Bakra is having a good season so far for Feyenoord, scoring 16 goals in 25(1) games so far. He's also got 1 in 1(2) for Holland. He is enjoying playing for the club, still.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - Jimmio got the move away that he wanted, but is now regretting it, having played just 2 games for Juventus and scoring 1 goal. He is unhappy about not playing first team football.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky is struggling for goals this season, with just 6 so far from 21(1) games. He is now over 200 career goals. Is unhappy and wants to leave for a bigger club.

Matthew Cooper - Matthew is still playing the same amount of games since the depature of his team mate. He's played 13(8) so far and he's got himself 10 goals. He's also got 2 in 2(2) for England. Is now over 250 career goals.

Josh Crane - Josh is playing quite well again this season, with 13(5) games played for Inter and 9 goals scored so far. He's not played for England yet this season. Needs just 12 goals to reach 250.

Whoopski Deeski - Whoopski is another player struggling to find the net. He has played 23 games for Spartak, but scored just 9 goals. He has 2 in 2(3) for Bulgaria. 26 more goals until 200 career goals.

Edmond Doustourian - The lack of Europe again is showing with Edmonds goals tally this season. He's got just 7 so far from 15 games. He has scored 1 in 4 for Armenia. Wants to join a bigger club.

Simone Finke - Playing quite well again for Bremen and still time to beat last years total. He's got 11 goals so far from 19 games. He needs 14 goals to reach 200 career goals.

Ben Goldsmith - Ben isn't getting much game time at all for Sampdoria and is in the reserves. The good news is that he's leaving on a free at the end of the season. He's scored 3 goals in 4(3) this season.

Alejandro Hernandez - Alejandro has played 17(4) games this season for Xerez and he's got scored 9 goals. Xerez are having a great season, currently in 5th place. He is enjoying playing for the club.

Arie Kanarie - Has played pretty well for his new side with 17(6) games played and 10 goals scored. He also has 6 in 7 for Holland. On his return to Arsenal he got himself a hat-trick in a 3-3 draw, and scored another in the return game win.

Igor Kesina - Igor is playing ok for Ligue 2 side Lille following their relegation, with 22 games played and 12 goals scored. 15 more goals to 300 career goals. Is currently out for 10 days with a sprained ankle.

David Le Soire - He wants to leave, then he wants to stay. He currently wants to stay after signing a new contract until 2028. He's got 10 goals this season in 18 games for Zurich and 6 in 6 for France.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Not a great season so far, but not too bad. He's played 14(1) games for Real Sociedad and scored 7 goals. He's also got 13 goals in 6(1) for South Korea and now has exactly 100 international goals.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Jason is playing fairly well for Dortmund so far this season, with 10 goals scored in 21(3) games. He has scored 3 goals in the last 7 games for N.Ireland. Is now over 300 career goals.

Silvio Mella - Where to start. First off he has decided to retire from international football, ending with 103 caps and 69 goals. Next, he has decided to leave PSG at the end of the season. He has made just 3 sub appearances for the club, scoring 2 goals.

Kwesi Owusu - Kwesi is having a good season so far for Chelsea, having scored 18 goals in 30(1) games already. He is currently unhappy and wants to leave for a bigger club. He needs just 2 goals for 300 career goals.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - Quique is now just concentrating on club football, having retired from the international stage in July. He has played 25(1) games for Atlas and scored 15 goals. Atlas were Opening Stage runners up.

Aleksander Radakovic - Aleksander is having a pretty poor season so far, scoring just 4 goals in 12(2) games so far for Lazio and 1 in 1(1) for Serbia. He is transfer listed by request, but no interested teams yet.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - It's still not looking good for Bjorgvin, who has scored just 1 goal in 2 sub appearances so far for Stoke. He has 1 in 1 for Iceland, who just missed out on the World Cup play-offs, so could have qualified.

Mathew Schneider - Mathew has been playing a bit more this season, but i doubt he'll get back to his best with Valencia. He's played 8(3) games and scored 5 goals. He scored 7 in 7 for Israel and then decided to retire from international football.

Stuart Shaw - Stuart has let 3rd place go, but only just. He has played 25(2) games for Man Utd this season and scored 14 goals. He scored 3 in 7 for Scotland and then decided to retire from international football. 10 more goals for 450 career goals.

Murt Shepard - Murt is playing well for Bordeaux again this season and has got himself 15 goals so far from 22 games. He also has 1 goal from 5 games for Ireland. Murt is now over 350 career goals.

Tom Skull - Tom is having a good season so far for Valencia and could easily beat last seasons total. He has scored 20 goals so far in 28(1) games for Valencia and has 6 in 6(1) games for England. 7 more goals to reach 450 career goals.

Mario Spehar - It's not a good season for Mario who is hardly getting any game time at all for Inter. He has made 2 sub appearances for the club but hasn't found the net. He does have 4 goals in 3(3) games for Croatia though.

Jordan Swinburn - Jordan is having a great season for Napoli so far but after 15 seasons with the club he's finally decided to leave on a free at the end of this season. He is now over 200 career goals, thanks to 18 in 27(1) so far this season.

The Mad Scot - Still playing really well for Celtic, with 20 goals scored so far this season in 27 games and there is probably still plenty to come. He is enjoying playing for the club and needs just 4 goals to reach 400 career goals.

White Widow - It's bad news for the top scorer who has decided to retire from international football, ending with 122 games and 151 goals. He has been struggling for goals this season with just 8 goals in 18 games played. He needs 7 more goals for the big 500.

Staff

Chopper - Chopper is currently disappointed at how his side are playing in the Portuguese league. They are currently in 12th place and could easily get relegated. His side have failed to win in the last 7 league games.

Goals
    Code:
    White Widow              493
    David Le Soire           471
    Tom Skull                443
    Stuart Shaw              440
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  434
    The Mad Scot             396
    Mathew Schneider         378
    Arie Kanarie             367**
    Murt Shepard             358
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.    306
    Kwesi Owusu              298
    Igor Kesina              285
    Long Tym Toon Jr.        280
    Silvio Mella             277
    Aleksander Radakovic     267
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio       260
    Bakra                    273
    Alejandro Hernandez      262
    Edmond Doustourian       260
    Matthew Cooper           255
    Nick Adam                247
    Mario Spehar             244
    Josh Crane               238
    Jordan Swinburn          215
    Ben Goldsmith            214
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      210
    Rocky Brittus            202
    Simone Finke             186
    Whoopski Deeski          174
    Aidan LFC                  0[RETIRED]
    Jamie O'Connor             0[RETIRED]
    Cristian Sirera            0[RETIRED]
    Thomas Weir                0[RETIRED]

Third Team

Holidaying again. Unlikely to get the update done tonight though, although we might find out who is going to the World Cup.

Third Team

Radakovic really needs to get a move now, hopefully to a smaller league where he can start banging them in again, maybe home to Serbia

Amateur

Nice to see I'm still performing consistently well for club and country at this stage of my career, and I'm into 3rd place

Part-Timer

McIllmurray Jr. performing decently in the last few years, creeping to upper half of the table Good boy!

Part-Timer

C'mon Finke we can break the 200 barrier this season. Hopefully we can get back into the Italy squad too

Third Team

Pretty sure these are the final squads as they have 23 players.

Group A

Australia - Nick Adam

Group C

England - Matthew Cooper and Tom Skull

Group D

France - David Le Soire

Group E

Holland - Bakra and Arie Kanarie

Group H

Ireland - Murt Shepard

Part-Timer

Doubly good news on me still performing well for Arsenal as well as going to the WC!

Semi Pro

That's a shame! Mella retiring from International football! At least when he leaves PSG he may find a club where he can start more!

Third Team

Hopefully he will, but there is always the possibility he'll take the same road as Chopper and go for coaching, or worse, retiring fully like Des Morgan.

Will be working on the update soon, followed by World Cup updates and then lastly we'll see where the free transfer players end up.

Part-Timer

Well, had no idea I had to post and couldn't just read my progress. I was working all week and didn't see the "warning". Oh well.

Amateur

Let's have a good world cup, will probably be my last.

Third Team

End of Season 2025/26

Players

Nick Adam - A better season overall for Nick who scored 16 goals for Marseille in 26(3) games. He is also back in the Australia squad and scored 4 in 6(1) games. Marseille won the league and were Champions Trophy runners up.

Bakra - An improvement over last season for Bakra, scoring 22 goals in 34(1) games for Feyenoord. He also scored 1 in 2(2) for Holland and will be at the World Cup. Feyenoord won the league and were Dutch Super Cup runners up.

Jimmio Bowmanaggio - It's a bad season for Jimmio, who would probably have been better off staying at Porto. He scored just 1 goal in 2 games for Juventus. Juventus finished 3rd and were Italian Super Cup winners.

Rocky Brittus - Rocky struggled most of the season to find the net. He scored 10 goals in 32(2) games for Vitesse this season. He made 2 sub appearances for Holland but won be featuring at the World Cup. Vitesse finished 6th and were Dutch Cup runners up.

Matthew Cooper - Matthew had a pretty good season for both club and country. He scored 15 goals for Arsenal in 21(11) games and he got 4 in 3(3) for England. Arsenal finished 3rd in the league, won the Community Shield and were Champions League runners up.

Josh Crane - Another good season for Josh at Inter. He scored 19 goals for his club in 26(10) games. Inter finished 7th in the league, were Europa League semi-finalists and were Italian Cup runners up.

Whoopski Deeski - A better season from Whoopski, but he's still 17 goals away from his next milestone. He got 18 goals for Spartak this season from 34 games and 2 in 2(3) for Bulgaria. Spartak finished 7th in the league. He wants to leave the club.

Edmond Doustourian - A fairly poor season this time round for Edmond, who scored just 9 goals in 23 games for Dnipro. He scored 3 in 5 for Armenia. Dnipro struggled in the league, finishing 14th, just one point from relegation. They were also Ukrainian Cup runners up.

Simone Finke - Simone had a pretty good season, but he missed out on 200 career goals, he needs 7 more for that. He got 18 goals for Bremen in 34(1) games. Bremen finished 11th in the league and were German Cup runners up.

Ben Goldsmith - Ben had a poor season in terms of games played, but did ok when he was given a chance. He scored 3 in 4(3) overall and he'll be glad he's leaving at the end of the month. Sampdoria finished 4th in the league.

Alejandro Hernandez - Alejandro had a good season and so did Xerez. He scored 19 goals for his club in 30(7) games, helping them finish in 6th place. He will be playing European football again next season.

Arie Kanarie - A pretty good season from the Dutch striker at his new club. He got himself 20 goals in 31(6) games as well as 7 in 9 for Holland. Portsmouth finished 13th in the league and won the FA Cup on penalties.

Igor Kesina - Igor had another fairly good season at Lille, scoring 17 goals in 31 games. He also got 4 goals in 5(1) games for Croatia. He needs just 10 goals for 300 career goals. Lille won Ligue 2, getting promoted. He also wants to leave the club.

David Le Soire - David had an ok season overall, but he's lost his touch a bit lately. He scored 17 goals for Zurich in 35 games and 6 in 7(1) for France. He needs 22 more to reach 500 career goals. Zurich finished 4th in the league.

Long Tym Toon Jr. - Would have been a better season, but he lost the last 2 months of it with a torn hamstring. He scored 11 goals for his club in 19(1) games and 17 in 9(1) for his country. Real Sociedad finished 14th in the league.

Jason McIllmurray Jr. - Not a great season for Jason, but not a bad one really. He scored 17 goals for Dortmund in 36(5) games and he also got 4 in 8 for N.Ireland and now has 100 caps. Dortmund finished 6th in the league.

Silvio Mella - Silvio had a pretty bad season overall and will be glad to leave PSG after spending 15 years there. He is wanted by Napoli. He scored 3 goals in 1(5) games for his club and 2 in 5 for his country. PSG finished 3rd in the league.

Kwesi Owusu - A brilliant season for the Nigerian, his best for Chelsea yet. He got 34 goals for the club in 47(4) games and 1 in 2(1) for his country. He is now over 300 career goals. Chelsea finished 2nd in the league, won the League Cup and the Europa League.

Quique Sanchez-Tredwell - A pretty good season for Quique, but will only be relying on club goals now. He scored 23 for Atlas in 38(1) games this season. Atlas finished 2nd in the Closing Stage, but lost in the quarter finals.

Aleksander Radakovic - Aleksander finished the season with 18 goals in 28(2) games for Lazio and 1 in 1(1) for Serbia. Unfortunately he wont be at the World Cup. Lazio finished 5th in Serie B, but lost in the play-offs.

Bjorgvin Radebe Jr. - Not a good season at all for the Icelandic striker. He made just 2 sub apperances for Stoke all season with 1 goal scored. He got 1 in 1 for Iceland too. His contract runs out in a year. Stoke finished 4th in the Premier League.

Mathew Schneider - Not a good season for Mathew who wants to leave the club and rightly so. He made just 8(4) appearances all season, scoring 5 goals. Valencia finished 2nd in the league, won the Spanish Super Cup, Spanish Cup and Champions League.

Stuart Shaw - Stuart had another good season with Man Utd, scoring 22 goals in 39(4) games. He needs just 2 more goals to reach 450 career goals. Man Utd were poor all around really, finishing 8th in the league.

Murt Shepard - A good season for Murt again, scoring 24 goals in 35 games for Bordeaux. He scored 2 in 6 for Ireland and is going to World Cup 2026. Bordeaux were poor in both cups and finished 6th in the league.

Tom Skull - Tom and Valencia had a great season again. Tom scored 34 goals for the club in 52(2) games, as well as getting 6 in 7(1) for England. He is now over 450 career goals. Valencia finished 2nd in the league, won the Spanish Super Cup, Spanish Cup and Champions League.

Mario Spehar - He did manage to get some games in this season, but not many. He played 9(7) for Inter and scored 6 goals. He also scored 4 in 3(3) for Croatia. He is now at 250 career goals. Inter finished 7th in the league and were Italian Cup runners up.

Jordan Swinburn - Jordan had a fantastic last season with Napoli, although he is considering a contract with the club. He scored 27 goals in 46(1) games for the club and no doubt his goals helped them win the league.

The Mad Scot - Another brilliant season for the Scottish striker, scoring 30 goals in 40 games for Celtic. He also got 1 goal in 3(3) for Scotland. Celtic finished 2nd in the league and were League Cup runers up.

White Widow - Not one of his best seasons and now that he's retired from international football, others might catch up. He scored 19 goals for Lorient this season in 33 games and is now over 500 career goals. Lorient finished 14th in the league.

Wanted
    Silvio Mella - Napoli
    Aleksander Radakovic - Udinese

Staff

Chopper - Chopper took Fatima to 12th place in his first season as a manager. They were pretty poor in both of the cups though. He is currently satisfied with life.

Goals
    Code:
    White Widow              504
    David Le Soire           478
    Tom Skull                457
    Stuart Shaw              448
    Quique Sanchez-Tredwell  443
    The Mad Scot             407
    Arie Kanarie             378**
    Mathew Schneider         378
    Murt Shepard             368
    Kwesi Owusu              315
    Jason McIllmurray Jr.    314
    Igor Kesina              290
    Long Tym Toon Jr.        288
    Aleksander Radakovic     280
    Bakra                    279
    Silvio Mella             278
    Alejandro Hernandez      272
    Edmond Doustourian       264
    Matthew Cooper           262
    Jimmio Bowmanaggio       260
    Mario Spehar             250
    Nick Adam                249
    Josh Crane               248
    Jordan Swinburn          223
    Ben Goldsmith            214
    Bjorgvin Radebe Jr.      210
    Rocky Brittus            206
    Simone Finke             193
    Whoopski Deeski          183
    Aidan LFC                  0[RETIRED]
    Jamie O'Connor             0[RETIRED]
    Cristian Sirera            0[RETIRED]
    Thomas Weir                0[RETIRED]

World Cup updates later.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Twellman24 View Post
    Well, had no idea I had to post and couldn't just read my progress. I was working all week and didn't see the "warning". Oh well.
    Sorry, but there was actually 4 warnings overall, the first was let off though back in February. Unfortunately i can't do much about it now.

Part-Timer

Well that was a disappointment. No 200th goal and no call up for Italy. Closing in on the guys above me though so not ruling out a mid-table finish when the careers over.

Part-Timer

Bowmanaggio would be better off just retiring, thats a shockingly small amount of games

Third Team

World Cup 2026 Groups

Group A

Australia

Nick Adam - 3 Games 3 Goals

Group C

England

Matthew Cooper - 0(1) Game 0 Goals

Tom Skull - 3 Games 1 Goal

Group D

France

David Le Soire - 1 Game 2 Goals

Group E

Holland

Bakra - 3 Games 1 Goal

Arie Kanarie - 3 Games 0 Goals

Group H

Ireland

Murt Shepard - 3 Games 2 Goals

A poor show from most and only Nick Adam and Australia go through to the next round.

David Le Soire got injured during training after the first game and missed the last 2.

Part-Timer

Good end to the season apart from the WC that just sucked.

Third Team

Nick Adam played in the next round for Australia without scoring and they were knocked out by Zimbabwe.

It's taking forever, so it's unlikely we'll find out who wins the World Cup until tomorrow, i will try and get it done tonight though.

In other news, Ben Goldsmith and Silvio Mella have left their clubs. Jordan Swinburn is still with Napoli, but will be leaving shortly and Sampdoria are interested in him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast