How long does it take you to complete a season

depends how much time I have to play. 6+ hours a day for a week will be *about* a season in game for me but I don't often get that much time so they take about 10 days to 2 weeks each to complete (July to June)

I play about a match a night unless I have things going on so it takes me a while depending how well (or poorly) I do in the cups. About a month and a half.

Same. It leaves me time to deal with real life and also doesn't get me bored in game too soon.

It takes around 16 or so hours game-time, about a week in real-time.

140 hours clocked up on Steam so far (a lot of that is stand-by, I swear).

I have 598 hours - it's what happens when you leave FM running for 12 hours at a stretch when doing other things (including working, playing other games and going out of the house for a few hours). I'm just starting my 6th season, but I don't think 100+ hours per season is anywhere near the truth (although I'm pretty sure it's well more than 16 hours per season).

It takes me probably 30+ hours for the first season or two, then I can start flying through them at around 10-12 hours a season. Actually writing it down makes me see how long I spend on here. No wonder my GF thinks I'm addicted.

I usually get to Feb/March quite quickly and think to myself, "oh the season's nearly finished", when in reality, it usually takes just as long to get to May! A couple of weeks per season for me.

That made me chuckle because I do exactly the same thing, and exactly the same thing happens. I power forward trying to get to the end when I see its March, and usually I have to turn it off and finish up the season next time I'm on. Also like sjm said, I have 720 hours logged, but much of that is leaving it running while I'm away doing stuff and forgetting its on :D

Usually takes about a week to do a season,but at the weekend when I'm not particularly busy usually, I can get three quarters of a season done easily.

I am very, very slow. At least two weeks b/c sometimes I can only get a game or two in during a day. Often, that gets me to wind up just adding a coach to play another team in a another country. :D

Archived