The Player/s you sign no matter who you are

To be honest i only really buy regens found with the FMRTE (so shoot me!!) i'm currently managing York first season in Prem, with back to back promotions except two seasons in the Championship and the only real players i have signed are loanees and Michael Johnson free, Dervite free and Catchart free.

Stuart Holden. Quality midfielder that can play out wide or in the middle and can be bought on the cheap from MLS' Houston Dynamo and no problem getting WP since he was born in Scotland. Of course that will change with the patch since he was bought by Bolton in January, but I'll still try to get him. I too have always liked Fletcher ever since FM 07 when he was banging in the goals for me with Plymouth.

I try not to buy the same players all the time, but on 09 I always went for Guilherme from Cruziero, and if there's one player I'd try and get from my current save when I start my next save it will be James Tomkins.

He was linked with Real Madrid and Liverpool when he played for Hibs

Yeah right, the press said he was linked, that hardly makes it the truth! Liverpool maybe, he's about their level, but I can hardly see Perez having to choose between the diving Portugese or Fletcher!

On topic, Toni Kroos is the business and I always try to buy.

i try to aswell but it seems the emotional pull gets the better of me :(

I find the easiest way around it i never to manage the same club in different saves, at least that way you'd be mixing them in with a different squad ;)

for all you otamendi buyers :rolleyes: i never buy him cause i buy sergiy kryvtsov hes 18 and goes straight into almost any team even when i manage big teams, 19 heading 19 jumping 17 strength 14 tackling and marking positiong teamwork 14 for an 18 yo awesome

i also always sign yaya sanogo goes world class target man you can get him on a pre contract or whatever where you approach to sign for 1.9 million

then i sometimes sign ignacio camacho right at the beginning he is available for less than 2 mill but a moth in he goes up to 15+ mill to buy him cause atletico madrid realize hes a good talent :rolleyes:

for all you otamendi buyers :rolleyes: i never buy him cause i buy sergiy kryvtsov hes 18 and goes straight into almost any team even when i manage big teams, 19 heading 19 jumping 17 strength 14 tackling and marking positiong teamwork 14 for an 18 yo awesome

i also always sign yaya sanogo goes world class target man you can get him on a pre contract or whatever where you approach to sign for 1.9 million

then i sometimes sign ignacio camacho right at the beginning he is available for less than 2 mill but a moth in he goes up to 15+ mill to buy him cause atletico madrid realize hes a good talent :rolleyes:

With all due respect to your opinion, my experience of Kryvtsov is that he's nowhere near ready for a big club at the beginning whereas Otamendi will generally get sent off in his 1st game but then really strap it on after that.

Iv always found that he is very consistent and with his sheer arial dominance he regularly gets MoM awards for "absurdly never losing headers" or however it goes and his goals in the opposition penalty area

As I said, my comments were based on my experiences. I'm glad he does it for you.

There is only one answer this this - Igor Akinfeev

hes at real madrid int he ?

if im playing as man utd ill usually go for adler and jovetic. always get jovetic for £18m over 48 months.

if im playing as anyone else ill always make zoran tosic and park ji sung my first transfers. personally they are awesome in the game for me...especially tosic

if im playing as man utd ill usually go for adler and jovetic. always get jovetic for £18m over 48 months.

if im playing as anyone else ill always make zoran tosic and park ji sung my first transfers. personally they are awesome in the game for me...especially tosic

i often collect all the "c"s

jovetic

modric

tosic

pjanic

• 1 month later...

Archived