[FM19][MOD] Match Screen Mods

michaeltmurrayuk

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the match team stats ibh bottom.xml file how do I get pass attempts and passes completed to show under the applicable headings?  In fact, I can't get passes attempted so show at all.  I just don't like how the percentages look

On 04/11/2018 at 01:13, michaeltmurrayuk said:

For the game not remembering your teams status there isn't anything I can do about that as it's a game behaviour, it changed a couple of versions back to show Home/Away teams instead of Human/AI teams.

This is really disappointing.  I hope it changes back

On 04/11/2018 at 18:22, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Make sure you have done it for the panel and view you are selecting, though you might need to make these changes without the game running as it doesn't seem to apply the changes when doing it the other way with the game running.

Like You said - I restarted game and everything is working fine. Thanks for help and amazing work.

On 06/11/2018 at 02:48, nick1408 said:

In the match team stats ibh bottom.xml file how do I get pass attempts and passes completed to show under the applicable headings?  In fact, I can't get passes attempted so show at all.  I just don't like how the percentages look

If you want the old style stats you'll need to use the ids from the older versions, should be a thread around somewhere with them in. (If you have an older version installed you can get them from the game files).

A slight bug I've noticed, my top right panel is set to Overview (small) but sometimes, at he beginning of a game (the first time I see in between highlights panels), it is set to league table.

I then change it to Overview (small) and it stays like that for the rest of the game.

On 10/11/2018 at 07:54, frank_olaf said:

A slight bug I've noticed, my top right panel is set to Overview (small) but sometimes, at he beginning of a game (the first time I see in between highlights panels), it is set to league table.

I then change it to Overview (small) and it stays like that for the rest of the game.

That's a 'bug' in FM 2019.

10 hours ago, nick1408 said:

@michaeltmurrayuk I just put your 2018 version into FM19 and it remembers the formations/player ratings screen as user/AI rather than home/away as in the 2019 version. Is there a chance there is some code in the 2018 version that makes it work in FM19?

@nick1408 Did you need to do anything specific with the FM18 version to get it to not switch between home/away teams? I've just reverted to the FM18 panels and it is still switching between home/away teams.

thanks.

8 hours ago, frank_olaf said:

@nick1408 Did you need to do anything specific with the FM18 version to get it to not switch between home/away teams? I've just reverted to the FM18 panels and it is still switching between home/away teams.

thanks.

Nope, just dropped the folder in. 

I had edited a couple of the files to show different screens but I doubt that did it as I don’t really know what I’m doing with xml 

On 04/11/2018 at 21:22, michaeltmurrayuk said:

if I cannot fix this I'll see about adding the Upload panel into the Review screen.

I think this is what I have come here for, but no issue with the start of the paragraph, I don't have reverting or resizing issues, but at the end of match can't review highlights + upload (button greyed out). Only have your base skin, own pic, background and the matchscreen mod. So I take it you are already aware of this issue. I was brave enough to have a look in the xml files but couldn't find anything referring to this button, not that I know what I'm looking for, but if it is a quick edit when you have sorted it am happy to do it myself. If I've not made myself clear and you need a screenie, let me know, I will take one at the end of my next match.

Edited by toffee71

Is there a way to block the panels displayed in the match screen?

1454615237_OrshavSlonim_MatchPitch.thumb.png.d601a1797261931864fc2a716efbc50d.png In this screen, every time I reload the game the match stats reverts to another panel, and the players ratings stick to H/A team instead of always my team.

1651678242_OrshavSlonim_MatchReview.thumb.png.7e7f066a9daec22bc6e586e8c98d28f9.png In this screen the left panel also doesn't memorize what I want to see (match stats).

8 hours ago, kingjericho said:

Is there a way to block the panels displayed in the match screen?

1454615237_OrshavSlonim_MatchPitch.thumb.png.d601a1797261931864fc2a716efbc50d.png In this screen, every time I reload the game the match stats reverts to another panel, and the players ratings stick to H/A team instead of always my team.

1651678242_OrshavSlonim_MatchReview.thumb.png.7e7f066a9daec22bc6e586e8c98d28f9.png In this screen the left panel also doesn't memorize what I want to see (match stats).

That has nothing to do with the panels, it's a bug in FM 2019 unfortunately.

If you want to change what views are shown by default (which should stop the game from bugging out and changing them) then in the main files locate the lines that look like this:

<widget class="match_view_selector_panel" id="htr1" save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true" default_item="mtst" file="client_object/client object viewer selector match">

And change the id in the default_item bit to the view you want,

Actually with the Half-Time and Full-Time Review screens, just noticed a bug I didn't update the ids in the full-time panel so they use the same as the half-time one which might be causing the issues so in the match full time review panel file on the lines that look like the above one change the htr1 ids to read ftr1, ftr2 and ftr3 and that might stop them moving.

I'll have a proper update next week as not had much chance to work on it and still trying a couple of things to fix the heights adjusting.

On 10/11/2018 at 01:21, Hero of the Day said:

I am loving the mod. I do however play on a laptop with 1366 x 768 res so i struggle for space. Can anyone advise how i edit the file to reduce the 'dead spots' as highlighted in red in the picture?

Match Screen.jpg

For the ratings screens in the various match team stats files (depending on which you use) locate this bit of code: use_super_headings="true" and change it to read false as that extra space is for the columns with the double headings but you aren't using any of those columns so shouldn't be a problem.

For the border it's due to the graphics in the match in between highlights panel (and the review files if you want the space there as well) locate the lines that look like this (will be one for each individual panel you'll need to edit):

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/bordered/transparent/paper">

If you are using a custom skin you can then edit the graphic found in the appearance line and remove the transparent border area from it. Or if using the default skins easier option is to change the appearance line to point to a different graphic without a border around it, for example you can use the solid graphics so change them to read:

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/bordered/solid/paper" >

If you have extracted the game files you can look through the boxes folder until you find a graphic you like and link to that one instead.

For the Actions Zones there isn't anything you can do as the game just resizes that to fit the panel, so adjusting the panel height will fill that space, but you don't have anything to fill it.

On 11/11/2018 at 00:47, nick1408 said:

@michaeltmurrayuk I just put your 2018 version into FM19 and it remembers the formations/player ratings screen as user/AI rather than home/away as in the 2019 version. Is there a chance there is some code in the 2018 version that makes it work in FM19?

No the coding is pretty much the same, so I've no idea why they sometimes remember and sometimes don't, I expect it's a bug that they remember User/AI rather than H/A as due to the way the default screens are done they want it to remember H/A so it matches the data in the scorebars.

Though looking at the widgets they use slightly different ids H/O for User/AI instead of h/a for Home/Away however the ids from the widgets don't work correctly on the IBH panels so its controlled by game code we cannot edit.

On 15/11/2018 at 08:18, michaeltmurrayuk said:

For the ratings screens in the various match team stats files (depending on which you use) locate this bit of code: use_super_headings="true" and change it to read false as that extra space is for the columns with the double headings but you aren't using any of those columns so shouldn't be a problem.

For the border it's due to the graphics in the match in between highlights panel (and the review files if you want the space there as well) locate the lines that look like this (will be one for each individual panel you'll need to edit):

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/bordered/transparent/paper">

If you are using a custom skin you can then edit the graphic found in the appearance line and remove the transparent border area from it. Or if using the default skins easier option is to change the appearance line to point to a different graphic without a border around it, for example you can use the solid graphics so change them to read:

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/bordered/solid/paper" >

If you have extracted the game files you can look through the boxes folder until you find a graphic you like and link to that one instead.

For the Actions Zones there isn't anything you can do as the game just resizes that to fit the panel, so adjusting the panel height will fill that space, but you don't have anything to fill it.

Excellent, thanks for the response.

The first edit worked a treat removing the space above the player ratings, gives me quite a bit more space to play with.

With regards the border. I now have a opaque border rather than transparent but it's still unusable. Is there any way to reduce the width of this to allow the active area within each panel to increase slightly?

How do I remove player roles from the formation panel? In particular match formation panel ibh.xml changing the flags set in this code doesn't seem to affect the output:

<widget class="pitch_with_tactics" can_change_orientation="true" id="pwtc" icon_flags="show_name,use_player_kits_back,show_number, show_role_duty_labels, show_captain" player_icon_file="tactics/tactics icon basic horizontal info panel">

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mano76jl said:

hi i want to see only 4 boxes instead of 8, 4 boxes from top to bottom wich file i have to change anyone can help me? thnaks

Sem Título.png

Just take the sliders between the boxes and resize them. You can move with them to up/down and right/left

2 hours ago, Luiz Gonçalves said:

Hi, @michaeltmurrayuk and other skinners. Can you help me?
After performing the "mod" installation process, which worked well, every time I enter a match, the game generates a report and shows a repeat of the match in the background.
Is it possible to avoid this?
Thankful.

This won't be due to the mod... if you are entering an old match the game will generate a report and replay it.

6 horas atrás, steveyisatard disse:

This won't be due to the mod... if you are entering an old match the game will generate a report and replay it.

Before installing the MOD this did not happen.  :( Not that it was a problem, I just had the doubt if it was possible to avoid this.

Im stuggling to get my background to show on FM Touch 2019 when playing a match.  I play commentary only and following your guide last year (FMT18) managed to get rid of the 2d pitch and had my usual background picture displayed instead.  However this year, whatever I try I just cannot seem to get the background image to appear whilst playing a match. 

Has anything changed, is it still possible to do?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can anybody tell me what to do to get three panels like this? Instead of the usual four. And also how to have the left panel just one taking up the whole space? The 'How to adjust the size of the panels' doesn't cover this.

I've attached what I'm trying to do (match stats / player ratings / two panels). But I guess that three panels on the right isn't possible?

On 02/11/2018 at 16:47, michaeltmurrayuk said:

fm19d_ibh.thumb.png.7c5a374b14ea3928e8a1559f80e52689.png

inbetween highlights panels.png

Edited by lckyby

Hi @michaeltmurrayuk - these panels are great. Thank you very much.

I do have a question though - currently have this setup for games:

5fe4e45e479995cb679129f49efd5230.png

Is there any way I can get the opposition role and duty showing on theirs as well as mine? Part of trying to learn about the match engine means I want to see the roles they are playing.

EDIT: Also, is there any way to remove the kits from the overview and just have the logo showing?

Thanks in advance

Edited by _Ben_

On 26/12/2018 at 23:01, Ricketts147 said:

Im stuggling to get my background to show on FM Touch 2019 when playing a match.  I play commentary only and following your guide last year (FMT18) managed to get rid of the 2d pitch and had my usual background picture displayed instead.  However this year, whatever I try I just cannot seem to get the background image to appear whilst playing a match. 

Has anything changed, is it still possible to do?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

<record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" value="hilp" skip_if_null="false"/> <!-- hide on pitch view -->

Ive followed your guide and removed the above code which has removed the 2d pitch from my match day screen on FMT 2019.

My selected background now shows, however the only problem now is that it has a horrible green hue to the background picture which is not present on all other screens.

Where and how can I remove the code that is causing the image to display with a green hue?

10 minutes ago, Fritz13 said:

Hi

for the life of me I can’t get these to appear in-game.

imagine a very quick fix - the views file is within Docs/SI/FM19 as instructed so imagine it’s probably a preferences update I need

you need the base skin as well,,, docs/si/fm19/skins/panels/match is the full folder address

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, keysi said:

@Barry1983 Some panels including Overview (Small) don't work properly and can't be selected. You can resize widgets as you want, just take the slider and move the widget to the right or left and just have there only four of them.

Thank you,this is alot better,also can you make kits bigger?and how do you get the badge next to the kit because mine is showing two kits,thanx

Untitled1.jpg

do i change the height of this for my kits to be bigger on overview screen?Tried changing it from 80 to 240 but still nothing

<!-- KEEP HEIGHT SAME AS LOGO ABOVE team name -->
        <widget class="text" id="mitn" col="1" row="0" height="80" font="fonts/title" />

<!-- score -->
        <widget class="text" id="mits" col="2" row="0" font="fonts/title">
            <translation id="text" type="new" value="0" />
        </widget>

Edited by Barry1983

On 06/04/2019 at 14:45, Barry1983 said:

Can anybody help please

do i change the height of this for my kits to be bigger on overview screen?Tried changing it from 80 to 240 but still nothing

<widget class="text" id="mitn" col="1" row="0" height="80" font="fonts/title" />

<!-- score -->
        </widget>

On 06/04/2019 at 22:45, Barry1983 said:

<!-- score -->
        </widget>

You need to change the value on the 21st line of "match incidents small ibh.xml", I suppose.

20th  <!-- Logo & Kit container, controls the height/width-->
21st  <container height="80" width="80" col="0" row="0">
22nd  <!-- If you only want either the kit or the logo rather than both delete the below line and then delete the lines for either the kit or logo-->