[FM17] CFM Skin 2017 - v1.01D | v2.1D | v2.1L

pikawa94

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bluestillidie00, looks like a weird problem with /boxes/custom/interface/tab bar/match/paper2.xml. Try to change "image_slices" value to:

<record id="image_slices" left="90" right="90" top="1" bottom="33"/>

Not happening to me at all on 1366x768px; with and without zooms. 

@parsdaft1982, ye really weird. From what I remember I haven't got that problems a week ago. Anyways I think that I figured out what is going . Will post a quick fix here later for sure...

@vonreichsm, no problem friend. If You've got any other questions feel free to post them! 

Big fan of the skin!

Had a question though. Can you change the Form graphic from the bars to the WLD format? The bars appear very dark on my MacBook Pro:

I'm assuming there is some config I can edit to make the change?

Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 4.03.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 4.05.18 PM.png

I love the look and features of the skin, but its all just a little bit dark for me. Is there a basic guide to change background transparency/colour and basic colouring anywhere? I'm aiming for something a /little/ lighter like Wannachupbrews skin.

Any help would be appreciated.

15 hours ago, alex1234 said:

Is there a way to add green red and yellow dots circles beside scores in schedules to check it easily .

that should already be in, add the result icon column.  right click on the head of the table.

45 minutes ago, Wells said:

I would like to know how you did this way.. what pitch properties you used.

Mine is like this and I want to get rid of those huge boxes under the kit..

7TJ9FP.jpg

Have a look at the posts for viewing opposition role in the boxes, its the same xml  tactic icon info horizontal or something similar

• 2 weeks later...

Few screenshots from v0.8 update. If anyone got a suggestion - feel free to post them below.

What am I planning? Complete overhaul of match panels + new match titlebar (already done as You can see on screenshots) + new maximized scoreboard + tv logo. Few big changes will also apear outside a match - changes to the titlebar + skin will be much lighter (both already done and shown on a screenshot) + brand new News and Social Feed panels. More screenshots coming out soon!

RNTS72q.png

iatzslI.png

xO2SVfO.png

13 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

Few screenshots from v0.8 update. If anyone got a suggestion - feel free to post them below.

What am I planning? Complete overhaul of match panels + new match titlebar (already done as You can see on screenshots) + new maximized scoreboard + tv logo. Few big changes will also apear outside a match - changes to the titlebar + skin will be much lighter (both already done and shown on a screenshot) + brand new News and Social Feed panels. More screenshots coming out soon!

RNTS72q.png

iatzslI.png

xO2SVfO.png

Very well done sir ......now I will have to log on multiple times a day till u release it .

Keep up the good work and will be eagerly waiting 

Goddamn that's beautiful. I was thinking about doing the whole internet browser thing but decided against because I didn't know how it'd scale. You've made mine look amateur now :p

I'm excited to get my hands on this panel, I was trying to do something like that myself.

Capture.PNG

7 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@alex1234, maybe at the end of this weekend. But not for 100%

bWSoKAn.jpg 

Very nice pikawa94. Do you create a mod for people who like the kits at the match in between panel more than logos? It would be realy nice if i couls see kits there. The logos are at the scoreboard and i only need them onetimes. And thanks for the realy nice skin.

I love this skin and i use it. But i had some issues for colouring of the skin so i changed some lines in setting.xml file and optimized the color in grey color scale.

And i call it fifty shades of grey :)

I drop the settings.xml file here: http://www.megafileupload.com/2Maom/settings.xml

If u want to try it u must just change this with settings.xml file in skins/cfmskin/settings

Remember for saving original settings.xml file. If u dont like it change it to original.

cfmskin_home.png

cfmskin_inbox.png

cfmskin_news.png

cfmskin_player.png

cfmskin_squad.png

default.jpg

7 hours ago, Musti55 said:

I love this skin and i use it. But i had some issues for colouring of the skin so i changed some lines in setting.xml file and optimized the color in grey color scale.

And i call it fifty shades of grey :)

I drop the settings.xml file here: http://www.megafileupload.com/2Maom/settings.xml

If u want to try it u must just change this with settings.xml file in skins/cfmskin/settings

Remember for saving original settings.xml file. If u dont like it change it to original.

cfmskin_home.png

cfmskin_inbox.png

cfmskin_news.png

cfmskin_player.png

cfmskin_squad.png

default.jpg

Hi mate, I like this but I can't seem to get megaupload to work can you try another host?

Thanks.

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 15:00, pikawa94 said:

@alex1234, I thought I will publish my skin today but it is not going to happen. I hope I will do that tomorrow...

Waiting buddy .plz make your skin fans happy .have some spare hours after work today m would love to play with this new update 

Archived