[FM17] CFM Skin 2017 - v1.01D | v2.1D | v2.1L

pikawa94

42 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

@Thunder88, go to /panels/player/cfm and open player profile cutout.xml. Find this code:

<!-- Club logo -->
		<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pclB" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" width="130" height="130" wants_mouse_events="true" embed_in_frame="true">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="35" />
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="35" />

<record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt" />
		</widget>	

and play with the "inset" values. 25 for both (top and right) should be ok.

@King Costly, there should be a value. What is Your resolution? Are You using zoom? Borderless or windowed? I will try to fit everything.

@mano76jl, I do not know man. I am not using that background pack. For sure I do not interrupt anything there with backgrounds.

@vonreichsm, that is my fault - boxes background is to dark. I will change that in a future update. To solve it now - go to /settings and open settings.xml. Find this code (line 141):

<colour name="box_background" red="19" green="21" blue="24"/> 

and change it to:

<colour name="box_background" red="20" green="22" blue="25"/> 

That should help.

Nice it works. Thank you very much

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@willz71172, go to the /graphics/boxes/custom/interface/sidebar and open file named paper.xml. Replace this code:

<colour id="red_replacement" name="sidebar_background"/>
	<colour id="green_replacement" name=""/>
	<colour id="blue_replacement" name="sidebar_border"/>	

with this:

<colour id="red_replacement" name="dark accent"/>
	<colour id="blue_replacement" name="dark accent"/>	

That is the easiest way to change the sidebar colour to the team colours without touching a colour of the icons. 

47 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

@willz71172, go to the /graphics/boxes/custom/interface/sidebar and open file named paper.xml. Replace this code:

<colour id="red_replacement" name="sidebar_background"/>
	<colour id="blue_replacement" name="sidebar_border"/>	

with this:

<colour id="red_replacement" name="dark accent"/>
	<colour id="blue_replacement" name="dark accent"/>	

That is the easiest way to change the sidebar colour to the team colours without touching a colour of the icons. 

thanks mate that worked :)

On 10/12/2016 at 16:18, pikawa94 said:

@King Costly, yea the problem exist. Download this: https://www.mediafire.com/?1pyy78f0dyw6s5w. That will bring back a value.

player overview planel.xml is going to /panels/player

cfm player personal details.xml is going to /panels/player/cfm

This files are going to be a deafult ones in a future update. Thanks for reporting that issue!

Can we have highlighted attributes for the best role and duty when choosing attributes in boxes ?

Yacine_Brahimi_Geral_Perfil.png

Also, in the left column there's an information missing, the player's market value

56 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

@pedrosantos, I do not think so... You can change it for yourself to highlight this for background boxes but the other option is not going to work. I can not manage to highlight both. 

About a value - You quoted a link to a fix. 

Okay, thanks :)

Oh damn I didn't noticed somebody else mentioned the value missing, sorry for this one.

On 10/12/2016 at 16:18, pikawa94 said:

@King Costly, yea the problem exist. Download this: https://www.mediafire.com/?1pyy78f0dyw6s5w. That will bring back a value.

player overview planel.xml is going to /panels/player

cfm player personal details.xml is going to /panels/player/cfm

This files are going to be a deafult ones in a future update. Thanks for reporting that issue!

Brilliant as always, thank you!

You can recolour the pitch lines by adding this variable to the pitch widget: pitch_line_colour="<COLOUR_NAME>" however it doesn't seem to like colours with an alpha value so you cannot just set it to transparent, the best you can do is set the colour to the same as the pitch, you can turn some of the markings off with this bit: pitch_draw_markings="false" but there doesn't seem to be an option to turn them all off.

If not today, tomorrow for 100% v0.5 will be ready to download. Still got a little bit to do (@2x graphics for example...). If anyone of You find out a bug/alignment issue/anything that looks weird - give me a call today so there is still a chance to get rid of it in v0.5.

Cheers

19 hours ago, handy500 said:

No not done anything you've said in detail.Just what i said and that works in other skins that don't do TV logos.TV logos always work for me in Andromeda skins.

read this. It works fine. Only difference is match full window.xml is in the match folder in panels.fmf.

@tyler16, thanks mate!

@pedrosantos, here is the file for the first problem - http://www.mediafire.com/file/0w5ketlqwam7l3g/pedrosantos.rar. Everything scalling much better right now + I added a manager pre match panel so if Your resolution is big enough that panel will be also available. The second problem was FOR SURE already reported and... I forgot about it. Tomorrow I will try to adjust that and You will (finally) get a proper file.

@necjeff, thanks Jeff!

@pikawa94 hi matte your skin is very good but i have two litle problems 

First - the bages from the countries after the game look like its benn cut

Screenshot_1.png

Second - same problem as predrosantos anda already the files you have put for him and still look like this matte

Screenshot_2.png

12 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@tyler16, thanks mate!

@pedrosantos, here is the file for the first problem - http://www.mediafire.com/file/0w5ketlqwam7l3g/pedrosantos.rar. Everything scalling much better right now + I added a manager pre match panel so if Your resolution is big enough that panel will be also available. The second problem was FOR SURE already reported and... I forgot about it. Tomorrow I will try to adjust that and You will (finally) get a proper file.

@necjeff, thanks Jeff!

Thank you so much :)

9 hours ago, mano76jl said:

@pikawa94 hi matte your skin is very good but i have two litle problems 

First - the bages from the countries after the game look like its benn cut

Screenshot_1.png

Second - same problem as predrosantos anda already the files you have put for him and still look like this matte

Screenshot_2.png

That seems fixed. What was missing was the information below "forma recente"

@mano76jl, what is your resolution? Are You using any zoom? I think that I solved it but I want to be 100% sure till next update comes out. About second screenshot - everything there works perfect. Last two boxes are hidden beacuse Your resolution is to small to fit everything. If You are going to give me Your resolution (and zoom if it is used) I will try to fit all the panels for You.

1 hour ago, pikawa94 said:

@mano76jl, what is your resolution? Are You using any zoom? I think that I solved it but I want to be 100% sure till next update comes out. About second screenshot - everything there works perfect. Last two boxes are hidden beacuse Your resolution is to small to fit everything. If You are going to give me Your resolution (and zoom if it is used) I will try to fit all the panels for You.

hi matte  1336x768  windowed 95% zoom

@mano76jl, can't really check how this will work on windowed mode but it works in a fulscreen.

Open team report pre match panel.xml placed in /team and find this code:

<!--team news-->
    <container class="subsection_box" default_height="-3" minimum_height="80" priority="3" appearance="boxes/subsection/standard/paper">
      <translation id="title" translation_id="344976" type="use" value="Team News[COMMENT: team report panel; team news ahead of the next match]" />
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<widget class="fixture_news_text" id="tnws" mode="fill_rows">

</widget>
    </container>

Change the value of minimum_height from 80 to (for example) 40

Anyone here who remember the first screen of my CFM Skin 2017 project? Let me remind You guys...

rrRmTtJ.jpg 

It is LIVE right now. Anyone here would like to play on that "left-sided" version of CFM Skin 2017? I can put this files as an alternative version to upcoming v0.6 update.

Archived