[FM16][SKIN] g2 fmskin

Gizel

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good skin.

Do you organize that for 1440x900 resolution ?

how can i fix this?

i am with 1366x768

http://postimg.org/image/oghsabxsj/full/

beautifull skin. using on 1366x768 has 2 issues. Matchtitlebar e Match Between Highlights.

other panels is just fine

Thank you guys for appreciations.

Of course, cutting some informations here and there, every panel can be fixed to suits inferior resolutions, finally it's just a matter of time and code. But i'm afraid i have to underline again that i have no time to work on resolutions different from skin's native (1920x1080).

I'm sorry for you playing from laptops guys, really.

that's the general tab information for a team. It should be named 'team container information overview', but i'm not home so i can't access to skin files. Let me know if you still can't find it.

I found an issue in 3d match mode: it´s not possible to switch cam or highlight mode, those options are not clickable. I play in 4k resolution with 175% zoom.

That's my fault, sorry guys. Didn't notice it because i use everytime 2d classic match engine (CM's old fashion!)

I will look deeper into it this next days.

Hi wkdsoul. Do you know how to put those panels working on another skin?

To replace this panels, you need to copy this three files wkdsoul told you in the directory of your current skin, keeping in mind they need to be placed in the same sub-directory ("panel" folder inside that skin for this 3 files).

Said that, probably to let them fit in another skin you'll need to run some code tweaks.

Great skin!! Love that Skin!!

I have one problem, each time I go to a match day the game gets stuck on pop up window that say "team is warming up" or somting like that. I don't know the reason why, maybe it's my crappy computer! But for the meantime can you please let me know what are the panels (match panels) that I need to deleat so that the match graphic will be the default one?

Thanks

I have one problem, each time I go to a match day the game gets stuck on pop up window that say "team is warming up" or somting like that. I don't know the reason why, maybe it's my crappy computer! But for the meantime can you please let me know what are the panels (match panels) that I need to deleat so that the match graphic will be the default one?

Thanks

Did you try to use other (custom) skins? That way you will know if it is related to your hardware or the skin.

Guessing that thousands of people are using this skin by now, if this would not be working with everybody the forums would be full of it, so very likely it is not related to this skin

Congrats! Great Skin :)

I would like to change the transparency during 3D matches. I play in split view/screen but the current transparency doesn't allow me to see the backgound image. Can you give me some help?

2hcgj80.jpg

Thank you.

Hey mate, absolutely love this skin! There is one issue I am having (others might be too) which is kind of a nuisance.

On the main page of a player, when the player has one of the small green "status" bubbles that appears over the club badge, it's impossible to click on them because they move down off of the panel and clicking where it used to be takes you to the club overview page (since the club icon is right there). How would I/someone go about fixing this, where either the bubbles move but remain visible or else you can click on them to expand them?

Also, would it be possible to add a new panel in your next release that has to do with that type of information, such as "Wanted by a club", "listed for loan", etc?

Quick edit: Just realized that this only happens to players and not staff that you are trying to sign. I looked at the profile page of a scout I had under a contract offer and he had the dark green "bid" icon, which remained visible after the animation of the bubble moving towards happened. Weird. Would you mind looking into that and see what the issue may be? I have absolutely no knowledge of skins otherwise I would :p

Thanks!

Thanks

Thank you man.

Unfortunately, being your problem not related to this skin i don't know how to help you.

Said that, match graphic is too vague, because it can includes pre and post mach panels, as well as in-between highlights panels, or it can be just related to match 3D/2D panels. Anyway best way to spot, and subsequently delete, match panels is to search in "panels" folder all the xmls having in their names the word "match".

Best skin! Its now the only skin I use :D

But two bugs!

The one with the dragging subs: it still doesn't work, and i'm fairly certain i've downloaded the newest linked in the OP

Am i the only one?

second, the one you know with the camera, but its okay, you're working on that one :D!

Thank you.

As far as i know (after running multiple tests on my skin) problem with dragging subs should be properly solved. Anyway if i'll receive other reports problem is still there after downloading new link, i'll go deeper into it.

About camera issue, apparently refreshing the skin once should fix it. Anyway , knowing that's not a definitive solution, i'm still investigating into it.

Congrats! Great Skin :)

I would like to change the transparency during 3D matches. I play in split view/screen but the current transparency doesn't allow me to see the backgound image. Can you give me some help?

Thank you.

That transparency is controlled by three overlapping "backgrounds" images.

1. client object browser viewer selector match.xml ( line 9 <container class "subsection_box" ... > )

2. match dual panel.xml ( line 6 <container class "bordered_box" ... > )

3. match info small.xml (line 4 <container class "bordered_box" ... > )

Being the last two files not in my skin you'll need to extract them from panels.fmf via FM16 Resource Archiever and put it into "panels" folder in my skin directory.

Playing with that bits of code you should be able to obtain transparency level that suits best with you.

Adding (or replacing) into the lines i told you above the bit appearance="boxes/bordered/transparent/paper" will make your panels transparent. But will make also other match panels (like "in-between highlights panels pack" transparent).

Hey mate, absolutely love this skin! There is one issue I am having (others might be too) which is kind of a nuisance.

On the main page of a player, when the player has one of the small green "status" bubbles that appears over the club badge, it's impossible to click on them because they move down off of the panel and clicking where it used to be takes you to the club overview page (since the club icon is right there). How would I/someone go about fixing this, where either the bubbles move but remain visible or else you can click on them to expand them?

Also, would it be possible to add a new panel in your next release that has to do with that type of information, such as "Wanted by a club", "listed for loan", etc?

Quick edit: Just realized that this only happens to players and not staff that you are trying to sign. I looked at the profile page of a scout I had under a contract offer and he had the dark green "bid" icon, which remained visible after the animation of the bubble moving towards happened. Weird. Would you mind looking into that and see what the issue may be? I have absolutely no knowledge of skins otherwise I would :p

Thanks!

As i said some posts ago, i'd absolutely love to come over this problem. Building this skin i imagined that status icons exactly where they are and completely "clickable". But unfortunately, due to some hardcoded things i'm still far from handling this issue. Anyway, if a solution will come in my mind i'll publish it immediately, because i'll be the first to have a better game experience having this icons problem properly sorted.

This skin looks really good, i love the panels too. However i cannot currently use it because i can't select the attribute analyzer anywhere on the profile, the only way is to replace the attributes with it but i want to see both at the same time. Can you change this please? So far i had to replace the player panels because of this.

Very nice skin, a real Steklo challenger. Unfortunately I am unable to use it as I play on my laptop and the best resolution I can get is 1366x768. This cuts off bits of club staff faces, the club badge and everything below the stadium picture is un-viewable.

I might need to get a bigger screened laptop!

Because I have a lower resolution I needed to make some changes in few of the panels.

I have one problem though with the tactics panels:

Tactics.jpg

Why can't I see transperent square behind the player number? What am I missing?

(by the way I do have the 2d outfiels kits inside the graphics folder)

g2 fmskin v 1.1

version 1.1 is going to be released in a couple of days.

I heard most of your comments guys, trying to implement in my skin the community point of view. I apologize in advance to those whose requests i wasn't able to fulfill and i hope you'll appreciate the upcoming changes.

Most important tweaks includes:

- Fixed camera settings issue (now you should be able to change camera settings during matches). thank you ktav

- Fixed match titlebar action buttons being cut in some situations. Reworked match action buttons style to fit the overall "match day" panels style.

- Fixed (finally!) green status icons not showing correctly in player profile.

- Fixed some minor graphic alignment problems.

- Added attributes analyzer in player profile.

- Slightly modified non player profile (manager profile), including preferred clubs tab and city of birth.

- Added captain armband and captain icon almost everywhere (from tactics panels to player stats during match days). thank you to Vitrex guys for allowing me the use of their own designed armband. Always very kind and collaborative.

- Modified player statistics panels during matches (now more detailed).

And some other minor fixes and improvements.

2016_02_08_00002.jpg

2016_02_08_00003.jpg

2016_02_09_00001.jpg

As soon as the new version will be available, dl link on the first post will be updated. Stay tuned.

Because I have a lower resolution I needed to make some changes in few of the panels.

I have one problem though with the tactics panels:

Tactics.jpg

Why can't I see transperent square behind the player number? What am I missing?

(by the way I do have the 2d outfiels kits inside the graphics folder)

Any Update regarding that question?

i downloaded the file n1 from this topic - 1366x768

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/442745-FM16-Player-profile-screen

i6dx7m.jpg

Hi,

Could you share the panel which you have got working for the 1366x768 resolution if possible? I did check the link and download the correct file but when I apply the panel it breaks the overview display.

Additionally, if anyone has any resized panels for a laptop resolution (for this skin) please could they share for users that use this display?

Thanks for any help! :)

This is the best skin for FM16! Congratulations and thanks a lot sharing it with us Gizel! :thup: What makes unique is that it is still adaptive - labels change through the colors of club like the default one. ;) The tones of yellow (form graph, attributes, current team label, etc.) looks very eye-candy indeed.

Edit: Humble recommendations to improve this beautiful skin: (will edit this post when necessary)

- You can add CA/PA labels next to stars (under the media description) in the profile screen. Now it is not clear.

- Color of the label in the team instruction which is default blue can be changed to tones of yellow in order to provide harmony (just like the other screens)

Archived