FM16: Minimum Fee Release Players.

Welshace

I used the earliest start date you can, think it is for the first round of the Europa cup preliminary rounds. It surely shouldn't make a difference though to a release fee?

I will start a couple of new games as a teat when I can and see if it makes any difference

I used the earliest start date you can, think it is for the first round of the Europa cup preliminary rounds. It surely shouldn't make a difference though to a release fee?

I will start a couple of new games as a teat when I can and see if it makes any difference

good old qwerty keyboard, can throw up a great typo:D:D

I will re check what option I used as there a few now, I believe that screenshot is the first day at game start

good old qwerty keyboard, can throw up a great typo:D:D

I will re check what option I used as there a few now, I believe that screenshot is the first day at game start

Damn phone, was typing on my way back from a fireworks display.

I have now done 3 different test starts and Bakkali's release fee has been different in each one. I am going to report it in the bugs section as I would think it should be a fixed fee (regardless of what that fee is) and should be the same everytime.

Damn phone, was typing on my way back from a fireworks display.

I have now done 3 different test starts and Bakkali's release fee has been different in each one. I am going to report it in the bugs section as I would think it should be a fixed fee (regardless of what that fee is) and should be the same everytime.

what version of beta are you using??

I have done 3 different start dates and its always the same , better report it though

3 more for you

6gby43.jpg[/img]

£160 k release played well in U20 world cup

33eu3jo.jpg[/img]

£1.2M release fee

aadvmt.jpg[/img]

probably the best I found so far

has a release fee of £1.9m

the wonderkid called the Korean Messi, has been promoted to FC Barcelona B. recently

He was signed by Barcelona’s youth academy and swept off to Spain at the tender age of 14. Lee is clearly a precocious talent and appears to have all the credentials to make a big impact both on and off the field in years to come.

will take a vert good contract to get him to move though

Absolutely traumatised to have just noticed at the start of December 2015 that Demarai Gray has a release clause of £3.5m, and he's refusing to even start talking to me about a new contract. Don't know how he compares to other young players, but at 19 years old he's my best player at Birmingham playing as a winger, and he can also play as an IF. Coming up to the January window and a few Premiership teams are interested in him including Liverpool and West Ham. Really hoping they don't go for him as I can't afford to lose him, but there's nothing I can do.

But yeah, for any of you guys he seems like a pretty good young prospect for a Premiership team at just £3.5m, and will be home grown in England too.

Name: Demarai Gray

Position: M/AM (R/L)

Club: Birmingham City

Value: £7.25m now, I think he started at £7m

Release Fee: £3.5m :(

started a new save to check him out and as per your heads up he is on loan at his old club via Fiorentina, however I can still sign him for £900k in july 2016 so not too bad

bugger bellarabi has a release of £17.5m now ....might have to go for Herrmann instead now, or sell an extra player at game start..decisions decisions

also board expectations at Old Trafford has changed in that yesterday it was a top 4 finish now its win the league

that will influence me buying for future

money will go for proven players now

Name: Pione Sisto

Position: AMR/L MR/L

Club: FC Midtjylland

Value: 4 mil pounds (13 mil after he arrived)

Release Fee: 6 mil

I'd be surprised if you don't know him, has some great stats and a bright future at only 20 years old

yes he's a great buy

is mentioned on many of the club threads here......cant believe he isn't in this thread though:D

• 3 months later...

Yeah just came here to mention Hernandez, he looks a true bargain:

Screenshot%2056_zps9i9bv9jf.png

Questions over his consistency and fairly susceptible to injuries, but at that price he's well worth a punt for a season. Pretty much guaranteed to sell on for a profit too. Just negotiating a contract with him at Leicester, he agreed to £35k per week plus reasonable bonuses. I have a feeling you could get him to agree to a bit lower if you pushed him hard enough.

Pione sisto still £6 million, but all the attention he's been getting from fm'ers must have gone to his head as now he demands an absolute fortune in wages and incentives :(

Did you see that he scored great goals in both Europa League matches vs Man Utd recently?

I did.. been keeping an eye on him for a while, very decent player irl, will move on sooner rather than later i'm sure.

He has been injured on/off since May 2015 so we decided to set a lengthy injury in the 16.3 update, despite him being available once in a while irl.

Rejected West Ham last summer after the clubs had agreed. I'm hoping he goes to Ajax as that'll be good for his development and therefore for Denmark.

Archived