England - Euro 2016 Thread

Djstu23

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok now rest someone and see what Kane can do in a decent amount of time ffs

This'll do. I want to see Barkley next to Delph with Carrick behind aswell. I ain't a big fan of Henderson(biased, maybe) I just think Barkley will offer more, especially to the runs of Delph.

18 seconds and 1 touch - gonna rule the world with this fella :D

Let's see how he does against top national teams, although scoring so quickly (80 seconds) is certainly impressive.

I thought the hype surrounding him was well over the top before this game and that goal, now watch it turn into something unbelievable now!

See what I mean........

Spurs need Champions League football to keep this guy though surely?

he's gonna be hot property around europe at this continued level

See what I mean........

come on mate, he's the top scorer in the premier league and he's now got an international goal. not exactly over the top to say it would difficult for a club not playing champions league football to resist a team who is.

come on mate, he's the top scorer in the premier league and he's now got an international goal. not exactly over the top to say it would difficult for a club not playing champions league football to resist a team who is.

I very much doubt he will be "hot property around Europe" with 1 good season behind him to be very honest.

I very much doubt he will be "hot property around Europe" with 1 good season behind him to be very honest.
and yet Dybala and Vietto are being chased by Arsenal/Juventus and Real Madrid respectively in their breakout seasons. Anyone who scores 30 in a season is going to have clubs watching him.

and yet Dybala and Vietto are being chased by Arsenal/Juventus and Real Madrid respectively in their breakout seasons. Anyone who scores 30 in a season is going to have clubs watching him.

Well I will throw my neck on the board and say that Kane will be at Spurs next season and Dybala will be at a bigger club than Palermo next season , simply because he is a better player than Kane and will be available for less.

Archived