FM14 data editor / FMC14 challenge editor / FM IGE confirmation

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go to your Steam Library and change the filter from Games to Tools.

Thank you SI for including the Advanced Rules, this is fantastic! From what I have seen the Editor is impressive.

yes magic couldn't agree more, I have posted a thread on the editors hideaway asking for a how to guide to be put up/you tube video this should stop lots of threads being created...looking forward to using the editor, and thanks SI for listening to our requests

in steam if you click on Library at the top you get the list of all games all software.... on this list you'll see tools click on that and with in the new list down the left hand side you'll see fm 2014 editor and resource archiver. :)

Thank you SI for including the Advanced Rules, this is fantastic! From what I have seen the Editor is impressive.

Great news. Finnaly dont need to hide with advanced rules threads... Thank you SI for this!!!

Do you think to make an advanced rules guide, if Sigames won't release a manual? :D

Just opened up the pre-game data editor and discovered that unlike previous versions it cannot mass edit "player data" such as current and potential ability, position etc. It does allow "person data" to be mass edited. Why is this? Will it stay like this or be updated to allow the mass-edit of player data function?

Just opened up the pre-game data editor and discovered that unlike previous versions it cannot mass edit "player data" such as current and potential ability, position etc. It does allow "person data" to be mass edited. Why is this? Will it stay like this or be updated to allow the mass-edit of player data function?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/368920-FM-2014-Editor......-Things-Different-to-FM-2013?p=9144971#post9144971

ive looked on the ingame menu 'downloads' section, and nothing happens.

ive also looked on steam, and followed the above instructions (library -> tools -> fm14 editor on left) etc.

still not there? is his happening to a lot of people?

Hi,

Is happening to me as well, so much for smooth transition. Have uninstalled/installed 4 times and growing frustrated with this whole process.

When I try to load the editor I get a black screen like it's trying to load then it exits and I get an error message saying that the Editor cannot load. I have the full version of fm14 otherwise I wouldn't be able to download the editor. I have already tried reinstalling FM14 and the editor several times each, along with restarting computer several times.

I have the 14.1.2 update as well... I'm out of ideas, please help.

Downloaded the FM14 data editor. When I try to open it I get this message:

"Failed to find language data, could not select language".

Advice please?

Update - a poster on another thread has resolved this one. I installed the beta (and therefore the full game) in my D drive, not C. The editor therefore needs to be in the same drive. So I deleted it and reinstalled it in the D drive and I'm off!!!!

Is there a detailed explanation where I can find how to first download the editor and second find it on my computer.

From reading above it should apparently be found in 'tools' on my steam library but it isn't showing up. I can only find FM13 editor in there. Can anybody help?

• Administrators

If you purchased through Steam, restart your client and it should prompt a download to update to 14.1.2. If you purchased from another vendor, please check with them regarding a retail version license key.

You must be running 14.1.2 for any of the editors to become accessible.

• Administrators

Based on multiple user testimony on here, GMG are issuing a second code for release, so please check your account with them in order to get that. If you don't have a second code, contact them to ask why (I understand there are discussions on their own forums with regards to this), or understand that it's likely you'll receive it today if you haven't already.

If you purchased through Steam, restart your client and it should prompt a download to update to 14.1.2. If you purchased from another vendor, please check with them regarding a retail version license key.

Nope. Restarted Steam and also my PC, yet still on 14.1.1, I'm on the retail version I am assuming because the little 'beta' that was in the corner has disappeared.

I got mine from GreenManGaming, a verified SI seller and am having the same problem.

No "tools" in steam showing, no clickable downloads/DLC in game.

I'm in the US, if that matters at all. 14.1.1 version in Steam, no option to update (it is supposed to update on launch)

I got mine from GreenManGaming, a verified SI seller and am having the same problem.

No "tools" in steam showing, no clickable downloads/DLC in game.

I'm in the US, if that matters at all. 14.1.1 version in Steam, no option to update (it is supposed to update on launch)

Login to GMG - go to your account and then Games and there should be a second code, activate that new one on Steam and game updates

Archived