Who's your no.10?

Giuseppe Rossi is my current number 10, playing in the hole behind the striker now because he doesn't have the pace to play as an out-and-out striker anymore (he's 31).

Think he will probably leave at the end of the season and a well-developed George Green will inherit the shirt unless I decide to make a marquee signing.

Cheers.

This might seem a little noobish, how do i change my skins? Im only interested in playing the game, so ive never been into the skin thing.

Care to enlighten me on this subject? I wanna make my game look a little more then, standard. hehe :)

You need to go to the skins forum lots of stuff in there.

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/17-Skinning-Hideout

my Stoke team currently dont have a nr10, Michael Owen started with the number since its the one he have irl, but seeing that he did not fit the playing style I was going for and spent more time on the treatment table then on the pitch, I terminated his contract early

will probably give the number to a new signing or maybe Charlie Adam next season, whenever I can make my way past the summer transfer window (these things take an awful lot of time and consideration whenever I'm not playing Athletic)

94829337.png

My CM is my number 10.

Strange but i never give it to my strikers i don't know why and my play makers behind them have 7, 23, 77, 11, 45 :)

Brought him for 10mil when he was 19 and been in 1st team ever since and just gets better and better! Tried getting him when he was 16 but Fiortina wanted 30mil!!! My patience paid off :)

I don't think my IK Frej side has a no.10, actually. And I don't think they did when I arrived, so lord knows who it was before. I don't follow the Swedish third tier closely enough.

Turns out that this was accurate.

Just signed an AMR who could conceivably have taken the no.10. But me being me, I gave him no.3.

Turns out that this was accurate.

Just signed an AMR who could conceivably have taken the no.10. But me being me, I gave him no.3.

The current nr. 10 in IK Frej is called Alexander Nilsson. But believe he's a CM not AMC. So you're doing the right thing here and waiting to give it out if you want to give it to the "real" nr. 10 position..

Jack Wilshere till he retires at Arsenal.

I finally have the "proper" numbers in 16/17 ;0)

1) Szczesny

2) Jenkinson

3) Gibbs

4) Paul Pogba

5) Vermaelen (rotates with Inigo Martinez who will inherit his number).

6) Kurt Zouma

7) Oxlade-Chamberlain

8) Ramsey

9) Akpom

10) Wilshere

11) Gnabry

Then SI decided to update it from 13.1.* to 13.2 but it's gone back to 13.0 instead :/ gg.

Was really happy with that team !

In my fourth season, I think I have changed Barca out of all recognition. But Lionel Messi has kept number 10, but only one of the other 1-11 remain.

1) Weidenfeller, 2) Hummels (now an RB), 3) Pique, 4) Badstuber, 5) Wilshere, 6) (empty - in the market for a CB/DM to take this), 7) Aguero, 8) (empty and will probably remain so for a while), 9) Lukaku, 10) Messi, 11) Oscar

I sold Iniesta, and let Xavi and Puyol leave after season 2. I should be arrested for crimes against football.

Archived