FM 13 Looking for thread

arsenalthebest

Club: Newcastle

Budget: £30m

Looking for: AML , GK (with potential), ST

Season: start of 2nd on 13.3

Loyalty Bonus: any

Agent Fee: any

Got £30m to spend, need 3 or 4 players and the players available haven't even changed. Don't want to buy Kweuke, Wellington Nem, Okore AGAIN. As many recommendations as you could think of would be welcome, thanks.

AML: Bernard, Tom Ince, Dusan Tadic, Julian Draxler

GK: Could get Forster back, he's excellent. Jack Butland, Sergio Romero,Thibaut Courtois (got put on transfer list after his loan ended on my game)

ST: Wilfried Bony, Tony Watt and Carlos Fierro (Both young and reasonably cheap), Angelo Henriquez, Facundo Ferreyra

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Club: Newcastle

Budget: £30m

Looking for: AML , GK (with potential), ST

Season: start of 2nd on 13.3

Got £30m to spend, need 3 or 4 players and the players available haven't even changed. Don't want to buy Kweuke, Wellington Nem, Okore AGAIN. As many recommendations as you could think of would be welcome, thanks.

GK -Jan Oblak/Rafael(Santos)

ST - Aubameyang

Cheers lads I've signed:

Aubamayeng - Not convinced though as his match rating last season was shocking for Saint-Ettiene

Enyeama - Experienced back-up keeper on loan

Went in for Ferreyra and Abel Hernandez for work-permits to be rejected. Signing Kevin de Bruyne on loan as well cheers (Y)

Club: Sunderland

Budget: 5m

Looking for: Left Back and a Right Back

With: Pace, but strong

Other:

Season: Jan 2nd season

Already got Clyne at right back but he's been awful for me! Was thinking Luke Shaw for LB as Southampton have gone down, but they want a lot of money for him. Anyone???

Club: Dortmund

Budget: 20m

Looking for: Striker

With: Any

Other: Advanced Forward/Complete Forward to replace Lewandowski

Season: June 2nd season

I've just had a 7.5M bid accepted for Abel Hernandez. He looks pretty good, what do you guys think?

Can anyone recommend a wily, experienced Trequartista style forward for about £5mil who can play at Premiership level(Jan 2013)?

My current Villa strikers don't really fit in with my style of play and I would like a more experienced player to complement the youthful squad I've got.

(Apologies for not using the template, but I'm on iPod)

Club: Fiorentina

Budget: about 13\14 mill

Looking for: Left back and AMR

With:

Other: Obviously i cant go out buying world class players, but already got Wellington Nem and Adryan, but still need LB and AMR

Season: July 2012..

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Club: Derby County

Budget: 300k

Looking for: ST, CB, RW, LW <- obviously not all four considering my budget, just one player that fits one of these positions would do.

Season: January 1st season

I could recommend to buy or loan Teddy Mezague (CB - Montpellier) and loan Marcel Essombe (ST - Chateauroux). There may be other more familiar names or with better stats but these two guys have served me well on new and old updates at more than one club. And you should have cash left over :thup:

Club: Chester

Budget: 500k

Looking for: any position, players that will make an impact on the team!

1st season

£500k at Chester, first season?

Try the non-league star strikers like Malbon (Kidderminster), Hearn (Grimsby), Green (Mansfield) for a start. Matt Fry as a defender?

Ah, you won't get any of those strikers for £5k. Maybe Matt Fry? Other than that just check the available for loan listings (untick unrealistic box) and look in Scotland, especially Rangers. Jamie Longworth (Queens Park) will be free. Loans like Chris Hegarty, Kai Naismith if they are interested?

Club: Napoli

Budget: £7m (or, hopefully, more if I wait til summer 2013).

Looking for: Sweeper Keeper to take over from Morgan De Sanctis

Other:Specifically good in the Sweeper Keeper role, with emphasis on distribution and letting the defence push up, not just the best shot-stoppers, please.

Season: 1st, approcahing Jan 2013.

Most of the best don't seem to want to come to me, unfortunately so I'm after cheap, young, clever suggestions. Lloris, Stekeleburg etc just aren't options.

Julio Cesar(Benfica one not QPR)

Fabianski(yes seriously)

Ruud Boffin

Sebastian Sosa

Muslera(Though not for £7m)

Eduardo(Genoa)

Bit of a rag tag bunch, but for £7m you're options are limited. I would rather buy Rafael Cabral though, and patiently train him. Might take 2-3 seasons but he is immensely talented, and very quick for a keeper so no problems getting off his line. Or just get Fabianski - Very good SK stats, good pace and tackling should it come to that. Horrid composure though, unfortunately.

Club: Nottingham Forest

Budget: 4.5m

Looking for: AML, AMR and GK

With: AML and AMR looking for a pacey winger, doesn't need to be amazing looking for a physical beast. Preferably with experience, 25+, got quite an young squad.

Other: I have Henri Lansbury doing a very good job at left wing, but he has no real back up or challenge for his place, I have no real right winger, signed Mark Yeates as a panic buy to fill the position. I've got plenty of youth and things are looking good as its January in the first season and I'm top, so looking for experience over a prospect, someone that can nicely become a backup if we get promoted.

Season: January 1st season

Loyalty Bonus:any

Agent Fee:any

Budget: 20m

Looking for: Striker

With: Any

Other: Advanced Forward/Complete Forward to replace Lewandowski

Season: June 2nd season

I've just had a 7.5M bid accepted for Abel Hernandez. He looks pretty good, what do you guys think?

Kevin Volland

CLUB; LIVERPOOL

BUDGET; 10M

LOOKING FOR; Physical CB with good pace and good 1st touch, technique, passing and composure.

Anderson Martins (Al-Jaish), Manoel( At. Paranaense), Jan Kirchhoff( Mainz), Kana-Biyik( Rennes), Abdennour( Toulouse), Bartra( Barcelona)

Start of season 1. Aiming for promotion from English Championship. Budget for 2 players circa 1.5M. Wage upto 8-10k each. Looking for attack minded right wing back and very reliable keeper.

Thanks.

right wing back - Tom Hateley from Motherwell

Club: AC Milan

Budget: £9 million

Looking for: Left Back with good tackling and crossing skills.

Other: Should be good at forward rushes.

Season: 1st.

Bruno Martins Indi, Martin Olsson, Matthias Ostrzolek

looking for a striker that can tear up the championship, im in 2nd season wolves, i have about 5 mil

try one of Memphis Depay or Yassire Benzia if they are still at their original club. You can also try and lure Samed Yesil withfirst team opportunities.

Club: Aston Villa

Budget: 10 million

Looking for: Deep Lying Forward

With: Good creator of goals for bent (poacher)

Season: second - Championship as they where relegated

Have you tried Destro? He might come to Championship club.

Club: OGC Nice

Budget: Nothing! It's pre-season and I've disabled first transfer window budgets.

Looking for: A striker, preferably an advanced forward-type.

With: Relatively pacey. Obviously, he must be able to score goals, too.

Other: A bit of background: Darío Cvitanich, my best striker, picked up a knee tendonitis injury. Out for 5-6 months, hence my sudden scrounging.

Season: Pre-season, 2012/'13.

Loyalty Bonus: -

Agent Fee: -

This will be hard, I know, but I'm sure someone knows of a decent striker. Currently looking at young Emelec striker, Marlon De Jesús.

Club: OGC Nice

Budget: Nothing! It's pre-season and I've disabled first transfer window budgets.

Looking for: A striker, preferably an advanced forward-type.

With: Relatively pacey. Obviously, he must be able to score goals, too.

Other: A bit of background: Darío Cvitanich, my best striker, picked up a knee tendonitis injury. Out for 5-6 months, hence my sudden scrounging.

Season: Pre-season, 2012/'13.

This will be hard, I know, but I'm sure someone knows of a decent striker. Currently looking at young Emelec striker, Marlon De Jesús.

I miss your updates, sure the rest do as well :o

You have Maupay in your ranks, he can perform already in your first team. There should be a few reserve options in France and Italy, but in France you could try and loan in Sanogo, Ongenda, or even Marcel Essombe. I'm only in my second game on the new update, so most other names (like Charbonnier) have probaby seen their status updated. I'm not sure how they compare with the likes of De Jesus? Bad luck on Cvitanich, he was by far the top scorer in Ligue 1 (for Nice) during season 1 of my PSG save.

I miss your updates, sure the rest do as well :o

I've promised to write-up a few more in the Arsenal thread, but just haven't got around to doing it. Hopefully, I'll be back in there soon :thup:

You have Maupay in your ranks, he can perform already in your first team. There should be a few reserve options in France and Italy, but in France you could try and loan in Sanogo, Ongenda, or even Marcel Essombe. I'm only in my second game on the new update, so most other names (like Charbonnier) have probaby seen their status updated. I'm not sure how they compare with the likes of De Jesus? Bad luck on Cvitanich, he was by far the top scorer in Ligue 1 (for Nice) during season 1 of my PSG save.

I do have Neal Maupay, but he's only 15-years-old. I'm not really keen on heaping all the pressure of scoring most of the Ligue 1 goals for a team like OGC Nice. I do have Xavier Pentecôte, who's only a month-or-so away from full fitness again. Marcel Essombé is a very decent shout, but I also have my eye on Tomasso Rochi, who's nowhere near Internazionale's first-team plans, and Yannick Zakhri of AFAD Djèkanou.

Zakhri looks good, Rocchi is a bit old and doesn't look great on my game. Libor Kozak has good stats but is not that pacey, is he still avaiable for loan? Ishak Belfodil? Guidetti? Siebe Schrijvers? Somebody had great success with Maupay at a young age with Inter. Essombe always did well for me in L1/Championship teams.

Edit: I forgot to mention, have a peek at Devon Hodges. He plays in Thailand, but is a Jamaican international and can be purchased for free due to their club status. He is worth a punt, especially if you don't mind trying some more unconventional types.

Other younger French types like the others are Fode Koita, Fousseyni Cisse and Sebastien Haller, maybe some more loan options there? Anybody at Madrid or Barca reserve sides available for hire - Jese, Morata etc? Have a look at top European club reserves in Portugal, Holland etc?

Zakhri looks good, Rocchi is a bit old and doesn't look great on my game. Libor Kozak has good stats but is not that pacey, is he still avaiable for loan? Ishak Belfodil? Guidetti? Siebe Schrijvers? Somebody had great success with Maupay at a young age with Inter. Essombe always did well for me in L1/Championship teams.

Edit: I forgot to mention, have a peek at Devon Hodges. He plays in Thailand, but is a Jamaican international and can be purchased for free due to their club status. He is worth a punt, especially if you don't mind trying some more unconventional types.

Other younger French types like the others are Fode Koita, Fousseyni Cisse and Sebastien Haller, maybe some more loan options there? Anybody at Madrid or Barca reserve sides available for hire - Jese, Morata etc? Have a look at top European club reserves in Portugal, Holland etc?

Thanks for all your recommendations. Wealth of good players that you mentioned, in particular Ishak Belfodil. Parma were never letting him go, though.

Little update on my predicament: I made loan bids for Tomasso Rocchi and Omer Damari, of Hapoel Tel-Aviv, respectively. Neither came to fruition, so I scoured through the free agent market and found a name that's probably familiar to many - Ireneusz Jelen, once of AJ Auxerre and Lille OSC. I managed to pick him up on a one-year deal, worth £4,000-a-week. With around 7-years of Ligue 1 experience, I'm hoping he can prove to be a very astute signing.

I just realised I posted in the FM12 Thread.

So I'll try again.

Club:Real Sociedad

Budget: 26mil (GBP). Want to try and not spend more that 7.5mil per player.

Wage: 250k free, but only want to offer about 30k p/w maximum

Season: 3 - Pre season

Needed: First Team LB, First Team RB. I need lots of back-up players too, but those 2 positions are the most important.

Nationality: Preferably Spanish or French, MUST BE EU.

Vrsjalko , Corchia and Roussillion are looking to be about 15mil each. too much. Digne has NO interest.

Club standing may have risen a little, as ive finished 3rd then 4th in the league. So i have European football.

I just realised I posted in the FM12 Thread.

So I'll try again.

Club:Real Sociedad

Budget: 26mil (GBP). Want to try and not spend more that 7.5mil per player.

Wage: 250k free, but only want to offer about 30k p/w maximum

Season: 3 - Pre season

Needed: First Team LB, First Team RB. I need lots of back-up players too, but those 2 positions are the most important.

Nationality: Preferably Spanish or French, MUST BE EU.

Vrsjalko , Corchia and Roussillion are looking to be about 15mil each. too much. Digne has NO interest.

Club standing may have risen a little, as ive finished 3rd then 4th in the league. So i have European football.

recommended above - Bruno Martins Indi, Martin Olsson, Matthias Ostrzolek, Hugo Mallo, Marc Bartra

Club:St Mirren

Budget: 5m (GBP).

Wage: 50k

Season: 1 - January txr window

Needed: First Team LB. I have Kieran Trippier on RB so somebody to complement him on left.

Nationality: Preferably EU.

Other Comments: Had a recent Tycoon takeover do money is not a problem but reputation is..

Also wanted to give this thread a bump as people are posting in FM12 thread.

Club:St Mirren

Budget: 5m (GBP).

Season: 1 - January txr window

Needed: First Team LB. I have Kieran Trippier on RB so somebody to complement him on left.

Nationality: Preferably EU.

Other Comments: Had a recent Tycoon takeover do money is not a problem but reputation is..

Nevermind got Renzetti.

Budget: Hopefully around £12-15m

Looking for: A striker

With: Basically a Lewandowski replacement. Must be able to score goals, but have good OTB and passing stats. Strength aswell.

Other: Just good enough for BvB, but passing is a must.

Season: End of season 2012/13

Club: Wolves

Budget: 3m (GBP).

Season: 1 - August 2012 txr window

Needed: Inside forwards, central midfielders who are confident on the ball

Other comments - looking for young talented players - happy to loan from big club

• 3 weeks later...
Club: Wolves

Budget: £10m

Looking for: Trequartista and an Advanced Forward

With: Whatever stats a treq needs to perform well in the hole behind 2 strikers

Season: June 1st season

Rainford Kalaba (TP Mazembe) / Nicolas Lodeiro / Magnus Wolff Eikrem

Archived