Club: Wigan Athletic

Budget: as little as possible, could go up to about £2-3m

Looking for: WBL & WBR

With: probably better offensively than defensively

Other:

Season: first

Loyalty Bonus: low

Agent Fee: low

Both my first choice wing backs - Stam and Figueroa - are out of contract next summer, so I'd rather bring in some replacements now instead of giving them big contracts. Can be a bit flexible on the fee, although the less I spend the more I've got for the rest of the team. Trying to buy Frantisek Rajtoral from Viktoria Plzen for £1.6m who fits the bill perfectly, but I need a left sided one and a potential right sided player in case he falls through. Help!

Leftbacks:

Janza

Masilela

Rightbacks:

Eardley

Trippier

Hodson

Thanks for the suggestions. Rajtoral joined Southampton instead, I signed Ruben from Maritimo on the left and Seamus Coleman on the right after he was transfer listed by Everton. Masilela had already gone somewhere, Janza isn't on my game and the three right backs proved to be a little too expensive. May go after another in the summer though as Boyce isn't getting any younger.

Club: Man Utd

Budget: £10 Mil

Looking for: Defensive Midfielder

Season: Season 1

What him to be a box to box and great on the ball midfielder but can also break up the opposition attacks. I'm on transfer deadline day in 1st season as we speak.

Victor Wanyama

Kara (may not get a work permit)

Sven/Lars Bender (if either have been transfer listed)

Giannis Maniatis (versatile as a bonus)

Panagiotis Tachtsidis

Lucas Biglia (relatively cheap)

Denys Garmarsh (not sure if he'll get a work permit in the first season although he is an Ukraine international)

Out of all of them think Wanyama or Garmash would fit the bill for you.

Club: Tottingham Hotspurs

Budget: £22m

Looking for: CM

With: Good defensive ability and box 2 box (B2B)

Other:

Season: Start of 2013/14

Loyalty Bonus: Any

Agent Fee: Any

I am looking for someone to compliment Sandro in the middle who is equally adept defensively and as a B2B CM. Want them to be physicaly imposing, along the lines of Yaya Toure. I am looking for reasonably established as I have some good youngsters to bring through in 2/3 years so no younger than 22 unless they are already the complete package.

Club: Empoli (just promoted to Serie A)

Budget: 825K

Looking for: Striker, preferably Poacher

With: Good off the ball, finishing and composure are a must.

Other:

Season: start of 2014/15

Club: Newcastle

Budget: £5m

Looking for: Young talents (below 25 years old) with Home Grown Status in any of these positions: GK, DR, DL, ML, AML, MR, AMR

Other: Decent determination stats to blend in with the determined nature of my squad

Season: 1st season 1st transfer window

Loyalty Bonus: Anything affordable (below £1m)

Agent Fee: Anything affordable within the budget

Basically I bought the likes of Wellington Nem, Adryan, Stefan Strandberg, Cornelius and a few other potential stars so right now I am lacking proper & decent HG players to register unless I include the useless deadwoods in. Transfer window closes in a few days so I thought I should sign one or two players decent enough to push the current first teamers in the near future. £5m left in the budget so anything within the affordable range is appreciated. I tried to buy the likes of Redmond and Fraser Forster but the selling clubs wouldn't budge.

Club: Tottingham Hotspurs

Budget: £35m

With: Ability to play a perfect Deep Lying Playmaker

Other: I just bought Carrick, but as he is up in the years i want someone that i can maybe work with, but i want the best of the best :)

Season: Start of 2013/14

Club: Newcastle

Looking for: Young talents (below 25 years old) with Home Grown Status in any of these positions: GK, DR, DL, ML, AML, MR, AMR

Other: Decent determination stats to blend in with the determined nature of my squad

Season: 1st season 1st transfer window

Loyalty Bonus: Anything affordable (below £1m)

Agent Fee: Anything affordable within the budget

Basically I bought the likes of Wellington Nem, Adryan, Stefan Strandberg, Cornelius and a few other potential stars so right now I am lacking proper & decent HG players to register unless I include the useless deadwoods in. Transfer window closes in a few days so I thought I should sign one or two players decent enough to push the current first teamers in the near future. £5m left in the budget so anything within the affordable range is appreciated. I tried to buy the likes of Redmond and Fraser Forster but the selling clubs wouldn't budge.

Butland, Zaha

Club: Arsenal

Budget: 20m (but I like to spend as little as possible like Wenger :-)

With: ability to play the ball winning midfield role

Other:

Season: start of season 2

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Club: Monaco

Budget: 10million

Looking for: cb with pace and a solid gk

Season: 1

For the CBs I think maybe Peybernes or Martial have potential. Maybe Isimet-Mirin (though I've not seen his stats in FM13 yet)

If you were trying to keep things French.

Budget: 20m

Looking for: Central midfielder

With: ability to play the deep lying playmaker role (dlp/d) with defensive attributes like Arteta

Other:

Season: start of second season

Loyalty Bonus: any

Agent Fee: any

thanks

Budget: 20m

Looking for: Central midfielder

With: ability to play the deep lying playmaker role (dlp/d) with defensive attributes like Arteta

Other:

Season: start of second season

Loyalty Bonus: any

Agent Fee: any

thanks

Depending on where Rennes finished in Ligue 1 you might be able to pick up Yann M'Vila for £20M

Budget: 20m (but I like to spend as little as possible like Wenger :-)

With: ability to play the ball winning midfield role

Other:

Season: start of season 2

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Give steven defour a try wont let you down. Cheap reliable and can score goals

Budget: £40M

Looking for: Ball winning midfielder

With: Ability to play in a first team challenging for the title

Other: Already have Fellaini and Wanyama

Season: Just finished 13/14 season.

Radja Nainggolan might be an option if he hasn't already been bought by one of the big sides.

Budget: £9.5mM

Looking for: Right back

With: Good offensive capabilities. Should be able to come right into the first team as Sagna keeps breaking.

Other: As mentioned above, Sagna keeps getting injured and only have Jenkinson as backup. Good but not world domination good.

Season: Currently lying first in the PL after 10 matches. CL going well as well.

With: Good offensive capabilities. Should be able to come right into the first team as Sagna keeps breaking.

Other: As mentioned above, Sagna keeps getting injured and only have Jenkinson as backup. Good but not world domination good.

Season: Currently lying first in the PL after 10 matches. CL going well as well.

Sime Vrsaljko, Adam Matthews or Tom Hateley would all be good options.

Seb Corchia, Vrsaljko, Danilo, should be good enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Club: Stoke

Budget: if I can find the right player the economical bit will probably not be a big issue with CL money arriving

Looking for: LB/CB (should if possible be able to play both)

With: a left footed mirror image of Robert Huth

Other: if he have ppm's that encourage him to play in an agressive manner and hoof the ball that would be an advantage

Season: have just finished the first

Club: Derby County

Budget: £10M

Looking for: AML

With: Pace, Flair, Dribbling and being able to finish would be nice(Will be playing inside forward)

Other: Would like him to be on fairly low wages, don't really want to be paying any more than £25,000 a week and be quite young 20 - 24

Season: 3(2nd season in the Premiership so can attract some decent players)

Loyalty Bonus: N/A

Agent Fee: N/A

Club: Derby County

Budget: £7M

Looking for: CB

With: Tackling, Marking, Heading, Strength, Concentration, Positioning

Other: Would like him to be on fairly low wages, don't really want to be paying any more than £25,000 a week and be quite young 20 - 24

Season: 3(2nd season in the Premiership so can attract some decent players)

Club: Bournemouth

Budget: £4M

Looking for: Striker

With: i play a lone striker formation with 2 wingers, so a target man would be preferred for me.

Other: Would like him to be on fairly low wages, don't really want to be paying any more than £15,000 a week

Season: 4 (3rd season in the Premiership so can attract some decent players)

Club: Reading

Budget: Reasonable for position, maybe around £5/6mil??

Looking for: Young GK who can do a job immediately

With:

Other: Have options of Butland £7,750,000, Ruddy £5,750,000, Smithies £4,800,000 or Sommer. Values are from enquiries so there's room to negotiate, although Basel rejected my enquiry about Sommer :(

Season: 1st

Also need DR, CM(DLP), AML(IF), AMR(IF), ST(P). I play a 41221 formation (that's my opinion anyway, FM thinks it's a 433!) with a DM anchor, 2 CM's, 2 AM's out wide and a poacher up top leading the line. Total budget available £20mil.

Club: Wolves

Looking for: A trequarista

With: Obviously passing, creativity, dribbling, flair, off the ball, technique if possible.

Other: He'll be feeding 2 wingers and a poacher so any other stats that would help.

Club: Bournemouth

Budget: £4M

Looking for: Striker

With: i play a lone striker formation with 2 wingers, so a target man would be preferred for me.

Other: Would like him to be on fairly low wages, don't really want to be paying any more than £15,000 a week

Season: 4 (3rd season in the Premiership so can attract some decent players)

Tough for that price, Tom De Sutter? But you should be looking at regens by now.

Club: Reading

Budget: Reasonable for position, maybe around £5/6mil??

Looking for: Young GK who can do a job immediately

With:

Other: Have options of Butland £7,750,000, Ruddy £5,750,000, Smithies £4,800,000 or Sommer. Values are from enquiries so there's room to negotiate, although Basel rejected my enquiry about Sommer :(

Season: 1st

Also need DR, CM(DLP), AML(IF), AMR(IF), ST(P). I play a 41221 formation (that's my opinion anyway, FM thinks it's a 433!) with a DM anchor, 2 CM's, 2 AM's out wide and a poacher up top leading the line. Total budget available £20mil.

A young belgian gk from Hoffenheim, Casteels.

Club: Wolves

Looking for: A trequarista

With: Obviously passing, creativity, dribbling, flair, off the ball, technique if possible.

Other: He'll be feeding 2 wingers and a poacher so any other stats that would help.

Dennis Praet could do that.

Club: Ajax

Budget: 15m

Looking for: one DMC and one AMR

With: DMC with more defend duty and AMR good crossing

Other:

Season: 2nd

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee: