[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I just state using Rangers in division three as a base team for tactic testing is utterly pointless.

Also if you amend the orginal tactic in the OP to use specific player as a targetman and playmaker, with a few other tweaks the tactic is near perfect.

Well done fuss.

Can I just state using Rangers in division three as a base team for tactic testing is utterly pointless.

Also if you amend the orginal tactic in the OP to use specific player as a targetman and playmaker, with a few other tweaks the tactic is near perfect.

Well done fuss.

Glesgakillie, You've been quiet this season of FM? What tactic have you been using? How has it been for you?

Glesgakillie, You've been quiet this season of FM? What tactic have you been using? How has it been for you?

Iv'e been working on my own tactics and keeping them for my own enjoyment. Last time I put up something on here it was plagerised ridiculously. I twigged early doors assymetircal tactics worked well and then every guy and their dog was at it for the pre patch FM13. After that I thought, "whats the point".

Fuss and others contribute and give alot to the "scene" fair play to them. I now lurk and life is swell lol.

Anyways enough about me.

Credit goes to fuss for his tactical nous and I doff my cap to the gent again.

Well done fuss.

Glesgakillie, is there any chance of telling us the tweaks that you have made to the V3 Final tactic?

You would be helping another FM lover fall back in love with the game if it gets this working again!

I'll tell you one of them, set a MC to forward runs, set him as playmaker and targetman. Have play maker and targetman ticked of course in team instructions. Have distribution to feet. Have MR and ML set to crossing byline, targetman. Have both FC's set Byline targetman.

Voila, loads of cutback goals.

Might I add you can do this with ANY formation on FM11, FM12, FM13. If you want other tactics or inspiration using the TC - http://www.thedugout.net/community/showthread.php?t=89294 which is a link to the thread iv'e been roadtesting this theory on with great success.

Now back on topic, I htink what Fuss, Hough, Cleon and WWfan have said about the TC is very true.

You can still create a plug and play classic tactic but tbh if you use the shouts correctly the TC is by far more enjoyable and easier, thats right, easier to use.

That thread iv'e linked has a few "templates" you can start off with but I would strongly reccomend folk have a bash at creating their own tactic.

The only thing I edit now when making tactics is individual player long shots, thats all.

I'll tell you one of them, set a MC to forward runs, set him as playmaker and targetman. Have play maker and targetman ticked of course in team instructions. Have distribution to feet. Have MR and ML set to crossing byline, targetman. Have both FC's set Byline targetman.

Voila, loads of cutback goals.

Might I add you can do this with ANY formation on FM11, FM12, FM13. If you want other tactics or inspiration using the TC - http://www.thedugout.net/community/showthread.php?t=89294 which is a link to the thread iv'e been roadtesting this theory on with great success.

Now back on topic, I htink what Fuss, Hough, Cleon and WWfan have said about the TC is very true.

You can still create a plug and play classic tactic but tbh if you use the shouts correctly the TC is by far more enjoyable and easier, thats right, easier to use.

That thread iv'e linked has a few "templates" you can start off with but I would strongly reccomend folk have a bash at creating their own tactic.

The only thing I edit now when making tactics is individual player long shots, thats all.

GlesgaKillie, does playing the way you suggest require you to watch highlights of the matches though?

I only watch the commentary of the game and feel that implementing shouts would be difficuilt playing the game this way?

GlesgaKillie, does playing the way you suggest require you to watch highlights of the matches though?

I only watch the commentary of the game and feel that implementing shouts would be difficuilt playing the game this way?

I play with commentary only and watch the match stats and player stats on a split screen.

In making a tactic I watch 15 full games. Annotate and log every pass, tackle etc etc etc.

I advise you watch the games if you want to make a tactic that suits your team well. However, I cannot stress enough how easy it is to use the tactics creator and get the results you want.

Its basically a gift, a lovely gift, that takes 5 minutes max to tweak.

My advise to everyone is to take the plunge. Work out how you want your team to play. Ask the players to do realistic roles which fit their stats and have fun.

You will feel alot more fulfilled that way guys and gals.

i also play with only commentary, i struggle with tactics but love playing the game, its sad that we'll get left behind if we dont convert, im sure there's still a lot of people play this way as well.

You won't be left behind dude. Look, a really simple way of making a good tactic is assess the sqaud of players you have. Ask yourself what role each of your best 11 can fulfill and then have a bash at the TC creating a tactic that suits said players.

99% of my FM experience is spent with commentary only and iv'e virtually nearly all the tactics I use or create are via the TC and get tweaked "over time".

Apologies to Fuss for the amount iv'e posted off topic on the thread but I feel the TC needs to be explained as something thats easy to use and in fact alot simpler than classic tactics, if not more successful.

If in doubt, go to the page iv'e linked in the dugout and download a few of my tactics and see how easy it is. But I would implore all of you to try and make your own.

thank you and sorry to fuss, thanks for your replies, i'll give it a go next season, see if i can see the light.

Drop me a PM if you need any help dude ok. Once you get the hang of it you'll never revert back. Instead of intense slider manipulation, you actually feel like your managing tactics. Its like the difference between getting your nat king cole and having a wa....................

Nice posts GlesgaKillie.

The problem is that tactics made by guys like Fuss are without doubt successful and gives you overachieving.

There is no TC tactic that will give you that, except if you managing Barca, Real, Man U etc.

For example i play with Panathinaikos. There is no simple TC tactic that can give me overachieving in Champions League.

And that's what i am looking for, a boost in my realistic and irl favourite squad.

The dilemma is :

Do you want to feel the joy of succeeding with your own tactic?

Or you want a tactic made by someone that knows how to create one and focus on the other great aspects of the game?

I choose the second because of lack of time!

On topic now, Fuss are you working on anything for FM13?

Your 442 V3 is the best tactic i ve ever used. (FM12)

I win the league every season with this patch (FM13 latest patch 13.2.2). It is the best tactic on these forums in my opinion and i win nearly every game about 5-0. Good defensivly too and also beats the big teams. I havent got the best squad in the league as city utd and chelsea can all afford better players (im blackburn). My two strikers score about 40 goals each per season. My biggest tip when using this tactic is to have fast pacey dribblers on the wing. Thanks for a great tactic fuss you dont need to make a new one this one works fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope people are using this tactic? Im in my 6th season with Spurs, 3x league wins, 4 Capital One Cups, 3 FA Cups, 2 Champions Leagues and just had this:-

2013-01-09_00002_zps752e766c.jpg

2013-01-09_00001_zps1d941ee7.jpg

My first ever FM double figure league win and double hat trick from my 21 year old englis regen, Big Dunc as fondly refer to him as, to boot!

Wow.

v3 is it? and plug and play?

Yes V3 Final, and most certainly plug and play which, at the moment, seems to be surviving the updates.

My Ass Man does press conferences, OI's, team talks, match preparation and I set him to set training for players and assign coaches.

This is no diablo tactic, all I am looking for in tactic is one that I can plug in at the start of the game and build a club around it.

I have no time to spend hours watching matches and play the game on commentary only and this tactic has certainly bringing the same level of enjoyment I have had with all previous releases of the game that I have played.

V3 Final seems to be working in the latest patch. I imported it into my Southampton save in November in season 1 and am unbeaten in 10 games. The results aren't amazing aand im still leaking goals ALOT But im winning and thats all the matters at the moment. Currently 4th in Feb.

Like Chris above - once you get a few seasons under your belt and get the players you need to really unleash the potential of this tactic then you should start cruising

game after game. I signed eikrem and zaha in jan and they are fitting it excellently along with henriquez (on loan man utd). You need fast strikers in this tactic.

I just need to tighten up my defence with some summer signings - astori, ginter, kirchoff's etc etc and maybe Kweuke and Ruben Yttergard Jensen are other players on myradar. Will report back on how season 2 goes.

Oh christ this really really is a boss tactic on the latest patch.

I am unbeaten for 20+ matches in all competitions with southampton at the end of season 1. Finsihed 4th in the league after loading this tactic in november.

Oh and i won the FA Cup....6-0 in the final.....against Chelsea!!

Archived