Chelsea 2011/12 Thread

Philip Rolfe

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we get the price down a lot but I doubt we will. If we got him for £25-30mill I would still be unhappy at the price but happier than paying £40million. I am sure there are other players that we could get who would be just as effective for less but if we do get him I will be happy nonetheless.

I honestly can't see us being naive enough as to being bullied by Porto into caving to such a ridiculous fee. Would rather we buy someone for £15-20m (Willian, Afellay, Muller etc) than go all out for Hulk. Hopefully this may be putting smoke in the mirrors and we go sign a better alternative for cheaper.

£50M? Jesus c***** how do they cast these spells on other teams to buy their players for such overflated prices?

LOL. No one forces clubs to buy Porto players. They should just get someone else if they don't want to pay. Simple. Loads of good players around.

Would Chelsea sell Ramires or Cech for their true value if someone offered? Of course not, their are star players for them so they would ask at least double.

This, this, this, this! :cool: Dzagoev is the answer, **** Hulk.

Dzagoev's a Chelsea fan too, although doesn't he play centrally? I assume we're looking at Hulk for someone to play as a wide forward alongside Mata and Hazard.

LOL. No one forces clubs to buy Porto players. They should just get someone else if they don't want to pay. Simple. Loads of good players around.

Would Chelsea sell Ramires or Cech for their true value if someone offered? Of course not, their are star players for them so they would ask at least double.

But they sell all their players for massive fees and a few of them end up being wasted money

But they sell all their players for massive fees and a few of them end up being wasted money

Not all their players, only the team stars. They just sold Guarín for 11m or so to Inter. That's because he was actually for sale, so obviously they couldn't ask for more than he is worth.

But if you go to a store and buy all the expensive stuff you could get at half the price the other side of the road, it's your fault. Especially if it's things you don't need.

Anyone seen the thing about Ramires back to Cruzeiro? I don't know whether it was him saying one day he wants to go back or whether he meant now. Can't see it happening tbh, really want him to stay and think he will. Plus I doubt Cruzeiro would be able to pay us what we would want which has to be more than the £17million we paid for him, surely.

Anyone seen the thing about Ramires back to Cruzeiro? I don't know whether it was him saying one day he wants to go back or whether he meant now. Can't see it happening tbh, really want him to stay and think he will. Plus I doubt Cruzeiro would be able to pay us what we would want which has to be more than the £17million we paid for him, surely.

I'm sure that must've been about going back at the end of his career, really can't see him going back any time soon

Yeah, he's got the year extension/contract which keeps up to the idea of Roman's master plan to get Pep in next year.

Funny as. The arrogance he'd come like it's nailed on.

You could always sack him months after winning a double. Or RDM bye bye's a year after that CL win.

Same old Chelsea. Bless. :D

• Administrators
Funny as. The arrogance he'd come like it's nailed on.

You could always sack him months after winning a double. Or RDM bye bye's a year after that CL win.

Same old Chelsea. Bless. :D

And yet, despite all of that, we've still had more recent success than most clubs. Do toddle along now, your obsession with Chelsea is rather cute but tiresome.

his record overall is very good considering the problems he faced with the players after avb plus he will have a better squad next season and look at the jobs he did with mk dons and west brom so i think he is a good choice plus he has deserved the opportunity after his double

I hope we go for someone like Thomas Muller. I think he would be a good fit but would he be the right person for the right wing position? I know he has played there for Bayern and Germany but isn't he better in the middle? Still love him as a player though. Bought him for Chelsea on last years FM and although he wasn't great for me I still really like him :D

Archived