Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

plenty of things have been already mentioned,but this is how i would like to see some features implemented.

1.TACTIC

i think it's fundamental having the chance of set player's position when we have the ball and when we don't have it.obviously,referring to where the ball actually is,as it was in an older edition.so it would more easy to set the level of pressing,for example.

2.TRAINING

one thing i would love to see is specific week schedule for specific games.this means preparing a work schedule with some exercises and tactical lessons in order to fight against other teams.for example,managing ac milan i would love to prepare my champions league final against barcelona working during trainings on offside trap,double team on their wingers and pressure on xavi even before he's receiving the ball.and after every day of practice the ass man shall come to my office and say "look,ambrosini understand very well what he should do against xavi,but gattuso doesn't feel very comfortable".maybe there could be a bar with the % of the "comprehension" for every single player,in order to have the chance to see who learn or understand better what to do.then it will be your choice to insert in the starting 11 one player maybe weaker than another one.

3.TRANSFER

3.a SELLING PLAYERS

start with examples here to make it more clear:i've started a career managing udinese.in the first days there were bigger teams following and asking for: handanovic, zapata, felipe, inler, d'agostino, di natale, sanchez and quagliarella.so everyone of them feels unhappy beacuse they want to leave for bigger teams. i'm allright with that,i understand that are good players who would fit well in bigger teams,but if i sell everyone of them my locker room will crash into desaster,my fans begin to hate me and i find myself with a lousy squad. so,what to do?i think that more interaction with single players is needed.i should be able to say to di natale "look antonio,we need you for at least a year more to do a good run in serie A and uefa cup,then i promise that we will let you go to a bigger team.so please stay with us." or to alexis sanchez "listen nino maravilla,you will be our cornerstone for our project in the forecoming years so please don't go".obviously their reaction and decision could depend on their mental attributes.and then,talking about the offers you receive,this is the last thing occurred to me.juventus offered 1.8million euros for the co-ownership of sanchez,with 5millions more to pay after two years.i refused it.few days later they come out with the same offer,so i put the price clear: it's 10millions now and 15 after two years.they say no.few days later they come out with a 2millions now and 6millions in the future,which is ridicolous.i think that once i set the price they shouldn't come out again with (so much) inferior proposal.otherwise,and here's another feature i think it's strongly needed,i should be able to sell my players (specially to big teams) for co-ownership or loans (and eventually money) of their youngsters.example:juventus,you want sanchez?ok,it's 7millions plus the co-ownership of sebastian giovinco.this would help a lot the smaller teams i think.

3.b BUYING PLAYERS

i admit i'm a bit maniac on this,but this is what i think:you shouldn't be able to also try to buy every single player of the game.the example is clear:with a big team,let's say barcellona,you manage to become outrageously rich so you can afford to buy ibrahimovic and buffon and cristiano ronaldo and fabregas and david villa and and and.i find this lot irrealistic.what i would love to see is this:a list of target players in the roles you think you lack something.and i suppose that,specially when you're a beginner with low reputation,you shouldn't be able to decide who to buy either.maybe you can express preferences and then the chairman decides by himself (considering also some previous ideas like giving the chairmans attributes in willing to spend,interferences with the decision and stuff like that).and this should be done early before the transfer market opens,in the beginning of the season.and this should be done also for the players you want to sell.try to make this clearer with an example,considering myself the new manager of barcelona in my first year career:

mr.laporta "hello straccy,how it will go this season?"

me "good morning mister,i think that with some changes we would be able to win it all"

laporta "sounds great to me.what should we do?"

me "we gonna get rid of eric abidal,thierry henry and seidou keita.so we will need a great DL,a good MC and maybe a young striker.plus,i think we need some bench players in GK, DC and TC."

laporta "ok,i will tell you the budget will not be so big,about 20millions euros plus the incoming from selling players.i will let you know in the next days something more"

then i think that the chairman should sell the players i've targeted whenever they like,not allowing me to put the price.it's should be another attribute for the chairman,something like "sense of affairs" or "ability to make money from players selling".so if laporta has the maximum in sense of affairs maybe we will sell henry for 25millions even if his value is 14,or if his sense of affairs is lousy we will sell henry for 8millions.and there's nothing i could do about it.

after that,something like that should happen:

laporta "ok,we have done 21 millions from selling henry,abidal and keita.now we have 41 millions to spend.we should be able to buy one of this guys for being our bench GK.there is oscar ustari at 8millions,marchetti from cagliari at 5.5 and dida from milan at 6.5.have you some preferences?" then,as always,considering your reputation and chairman's attributes,your advices would be more or less considered.

and what would happen then?if your requests will be satisfied and the players who you asked for fit well in the team and you reach your targets,then your reputation should increase.obviously if you ask for guys as starters and then you don't make them play,the board could get angy and listen to you no more..this way you won't be able to build an "all star team" without getting everyone upset.

other than that,there should be the chance to buy a player and then leave him on loan in his former team,or turning him on loan in another team to avoid the EC rule (as internazionale did lot of times,for example with julio cesar some years ago).

4.SPONSORSHIPS

it would be cool seeing the brands that gives you a sponsorship.obviously could be fake names which could be edit then.and it would be cool if the star players own their personal sponsorships as in real life,whom could clash with a transfer or address one player to a team instead than another.

implement more sponsorships (technical ones,commercial ones..) but don't allow you as a manager to find them or negotiate contracts or something like that.but if you are able to upgrade your team rankings,then more sponsorships then more money.on the other hand,if you don't reach results,then you could loose sponsorships.

5.YOUTH ACADEMY

great idea!it should be implemented.obviously the richer the team the greater the academies would be,or the number of children that would be in it.

i have lot of others ideas/desires,but this is long enough!

just in conclusion,i think that there are some areas of the game in which we have to gain influence achieving results,and not be able to do "everything the first day".another last example on this..i manage udinese,i win uefa cup and reac 3rd position in serie A,then the next year i finish in second place and in the semifinals of champions league,then the third year i manage to win serie A.so manchester united looks at me to replace ferguson,but i should be able to say "i accept but i want all the freedom i like in the transfer market and i want you to buy the players i want!".

sorry for this novel and for any repetition :)

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has International Management contracts been said ? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Also make it just a tad more realistic to get on atleast favourite personell when you have done wonders at the club you are managing at. That's all i can think of right now

hey guys Ive got a good suggestion. How about like let there be a wikipedia page on your progress, and so it updates monthly according to win/loss records, personal info, clubs managed, some quotes taken out of press conferences and from players, etc. It could start out a stub page and then more detail could be added to it once you gain a few titles and more reputation. if anyone could expand on the idea it would be awesome!:thup::D

lol Whenever I play the game I have tons of things I think are decent suggestions then come on and am like....:confused::confused::confused:

However I do think this would be good though it would not apply to all of us fmers. I myself have more than one monitor. I think it could be useful if fm 10 or a future fm maybe has a feature for those with multi monitors. Simulators like flight sim have multi monitor support so you can have views etc. I think multi monitor support in the fm simulation would be very useful especially in the match situation.You could maybe have the 3d on one screen then on the other have the option of 2d, your tactics screen, stats etc. This means you would never really lose full focus on the match. I know in fm 09 there is the tiny little 2d match view at the bottom of the tactics screen but I really never use it as it is so small for me to focus on while im doing other things. Having multi monitor support would also mean that the widget things wouldn't really be needed. The idea of them is good though I just don't really like them on top of the match. The annoying thing for me is I line all the widgets I like to have up the top along where all the subs benches graphics are. Then minimize so they aren't covering any of the pitch. However after I make a sub I find they all reposition themselves over the screen which is rather annoying having to keep putting them back constantley.

Anyway rant over. I think I'm slightly drunk so apoligise if this is complete garbage, spelling mistakes, bad punctuation etc :thup:

Would just like to take this opportunity to thank my family, my agent Captain Caveman and all those who have supported me in the making of this post and in my posting career.

The ability to allocate your free kick takers depending where on the park the free kick is to be taken. It is intenesely frustrating to find your target man striker who takes great free kicks from the edge of the box, taking them also from wide on the wings or close to the half way line.

plenty of things have been already mentioned,but this is how i would like to see some features implemented.

1.TACTIC

i think it's fundamental having the chance of set player's position when we have the ball and when we don't have it.....

sorry for this novel and for any repetition :)

Brilliant post, not great gramatically [i'm an English geek, I know!], but all good ideas!

Change the match engine so that players mark at throw ins and not stand 5 yards away

Make full backs close down and tackle wingers who run at them from the half way line and not run beside them, allowing them to get to the dead ball line without being tackled.

First post. :D

I think you should be able to build a relationship with your Assistant Manager and First Team Coach so that if you get sacked they could follow you to your next job and some clubs may not be willing to employ all three meaning you have the choice to work with new staff or reject the job proposal and stick with your current team.

Don't know if it has been mentioned but it's something I would like to see.

I'd like (and I've mentioned this a few years ago):

When advertising for a job the screen should list the applicant with the relevant stats and a button or check box enabling rejection:

For example:

1. Applicant 1 STAT1 : STAT2 : STAT3: ..... : STAT10 : REJECT? : Offer Contract?

2. Applicant 2 STAT1 : STAT2 : STAT3: ..... : STAT10 : REJECT? : Offer Contract?

etc...

This way I can see the information I need without having to dig down into the indivuals stats. I can do that if the main screen is of interest. Perhaps, when rejectiong the applicant should stay on the list, just have 'rejected applicant' next to it.

Little things, top of my head:

- I need to be able to tell my players if they will be mostly playing the local league, the cups or both. It's annoying to have players constantly whining about not being first team regulars when they have started every single cup match of every cup I've ever played. Just because they're not starters on sundays shouldn't erase the fact they've played almost as many games in the cups against international opposition.

- It would be nice, when starting a new manager and setting up the past experience, to be able to select which teams I've played in as a footballer. Right now we got international caps and goals, which is nice, but it would be nicer still to have:

Playing career:

TEAM A (dates)

TEAM B (dates)

TEAM C (dates)

TEAM D (dates)

... and for those teams to have better relations to you, as it happens in life when a team hires a former club player as manager. They'd be much happier when signing someone they know.

- Team talks: At half time, it's necessary sometimes to have more options. The five or six available selections many times can't convey what I'm trying to achieve. Simple things any manager in the world would say:

"We need to tighten in the back"

"We need to pass the ball better in midfield"

"We need to recover more balls in midfield"

"We need to improve our finishing"

And at full time, many times we need to be able to distinguish different performances in different halves "We were good during the first/second half, but we need to improve on that second/first half performance"

- Tone way down the AI going from spanked little fannies to Brazil '70 in the space of a couple of games home and away on cup ties. Usually during semifinals. If I have to deal with the morale hit of eating up 4 goals on the first game, so should they.

- A more visual way of setting up tactics, actually showing where the defensive line is, closing down circles, how mentality affects positioning, etc. We need a way of seeing how the slider numbers translate into the pitch without having to play a dozen matches. Also, being able to overlay opposition tactics over my own would be very nice as well.

- Yet another call to eliminate the sliders altogether, or make them much less granular. Yet another call to separate positioning from mentality. Yet another call to separate passing from tempo. Yet another call for being able to specify different widths to different lines within a framework.

'Board Confidence Update' - I'd like the chance to 'defend myself'.

The board just told me that they are 'slightly disappointed at the signing of Blah Blah' In digging further the 'fans are disappointed that Blah Blah has played so few games for the club.'

He's 18 years! I'd like to be able to tell them that he is a prospect and to be patient.

i know this sounds like a stupid idea and is just to do with aesthetics but i would like a map of the country you are playing in and a marker showing where your club is based and where your opposition club is based on matchday.

also i agree with the presidential elections. i think a new president should come in with an idea of who he wants to be manager during his reign as new presidents are usually ruthless towards incumbent managers, although this would annoy most people it would add an extra bit of realism to it. also fans should have more say on who they want as manager eg if he is a former player or club legend, and also they put pressure on the board to sack a manager this needs to be expanded upon.

the fans should also state their preference of you becoming their new manager if you guided them to trophies and success in the past. also clubs should tell you why they have not chosen to hire you and you should be given a likelihood of being hired from each club and their level of interest in you or something like that.

I would like the counter-attack tick-box to be customisable in it's effect.

I was recently informed in a thread by PaulC that it increases the players mentalities to 20 when a counterattack situation occurs, surely, as manager, I should be able to set what it does ie increase passing, increase forward runs, increase mentality by X clicks etc.

I think it's about time pre-season got a revamp. It's being discussed for a few years now. Boards should be organising lucrative pre-season tours/tournaments particularly at 'high rep' clubs as leaving it to the manager/ass manager is unrealistic.

It adds more fun to the current boring pre-season system aswel as a way for generating income

i know this sounds like a stupid idea and is just to do with aesthetics but i would like a map of the country you are playing in and a marker showing where your club is based and where your opposition club is based on matchday.

I like this too - I have no idea where most of the little places are in the UK (I'm in Australia) so when my BSQ Premier league team travel to Braintree or York or Coddswallop i'd like to know where they are going.

If a player has a concern about anything, I want to hear about it from him or the Assistant and not be surprised when it comes up in a press conference, without the opportunity to do anything about it or respond.

You just had that happen to you too then I take it ;)

wow, that was a good read.

just ask yourself this question , do you have more fun dominating for years with a big club like barca or real or man u inter etc? or do you get more fun out of makeing a tiny club into world beaters?

im the latter, i love making torquay a european superpower, it takes me about 30 seasons but is well worth it in the end,

the thing that annoys me about fm09 is the inability to get small clubs massive stadiums, the 1 thing that can hindder a little club like torquay is not being able to get a new stadium, maby in future version's when you ask for a the stadium to be expanded and the bourd say you cant maby they could give better reasons why and also solutions to the problem

e.g you ask for expansion. they say the council will never allow expansion because of lack of space. they say the only way to get more seats is to build a new stadium. then the bourd could offer you different designs on new stadiums. this 1 costs 100m that 1 costs 200m etc etc

if the manager knows he can get a new stadium even if it does mean he has to save up for 10 years then that will surely keep him interested in his game, the big clubs dont need to have ultra massive stadia 100,000 cappacity limit is fine

i remember playing a manager game 15 years ago when you could see your stadium being built, i think it was world soccer manager or something like that, but i think a lot of people will agree with me , abbility to build stadiums needs improvement for the next game

Create your own Manager profile. So instead of your manager attributes starting at a set level, you should have the option of setting your own.

Also, I'd like to be allowed to have more then one favoured club and also allow me to set what languages i speak instead of assuming solely based on nationality

Its been said before but i want it in FM10 so badly-

Basically its the ability to be the manager of just the under 18's or reserves of a club, not the actual manager of the first team. You'd of course have to answer to the first team manager and if your reserve team manager you have to do what you can with what he gives you and if your under 18's manager you get to nurture the new talent coming through. You don't get to make transfers or many of the things the first team manager would. As the game goes on you can be given more responsibility, such as taking control of youth training, or the gaffer asking for your opinion on things such as how players are coming along. And then when the manager leaves the club, you could be given a shot at the big job if you've done well with the reserves or under 18's, plus if the job interviews are implemented as well you'll get a great chance to state your claim for the job, or you could walk out with the manager if he's gone to a new club and become the reserves or under 18's manager there.

I think this would be a great addition to FM because for people interested in long career games it adds alot more depth to the game and makes it last longer, i myself would love to be the under 18's manager of a club because i'd get a new crop of players coming through every year and it would make the game last so much longer, getting to start out with a league 2 club as under 18's manager for example and after many years getting to land a big job somewhere. I'd also love to see this implemented internationally aswell, like control the England under 21's.

It would add an extra dimension to the game which after a fair few years of the same kind of management is much needed imo to stop the series becoming abit stale with people who have been playing FM/CM for years. I myself have been playing since CM 01/02 (bear in mind im 16, so i've been playing since i was about 9) and i just feel like its the same year on year, yes theres been changes such as the match engines but this being implemented into the game is a new challenge and can bring people who have lost interest in the series back.

Sort out the AI managers when they leave a club in first position or cup finals and then they leave for a lesser club or one in relegation.

Can they implement a stat into the managers to where they are or aren't likely to want to manage abroad, Gordon strachan is very unlikely to ever manage outside the u.k yet he often ends up in italy,spain and germany along with Allly McCoist amongst others

To be honest just sort out the whole A.I managment scene it's shocking especially there transfers !

I would like to be able to set up the player bonuses for each competition individually. Like, I would like to be able to place a higher emphasis on say the FA Cup than the League cup if I want, rather than them both being lumped in together.

Also, rather than just being told what the board expects from your team, I would like to be able to, on a competition by competition basis, tell them my goals, so that they have a realistic view on what to expect. Like if you were a big prem team, being able to say you place a high priority on the prem and champ league, fa cup would be a realistic target as long as it doesn't take away from first 2, and the league cup is a throwaway cup, or used as experience for youngsters/match fitness for first teamers who are coming back from injury or fringe players. Just seems those 2 would add a tad more realism to the whole Manager/Board interactions.

Short league history for each country, similar to club background info we get after taking over a club.

List of champions for each country, with number of titles in brackets, like Liverpool (18), Man U. (17) etc.

A lot more information about players' international apperarances (always info about first call up, first cap, etc, not just occasionally).

Much improved scouting system in international management (why can't we see stars ratings when managing nations?)

Country (continent) map, with club badges located on it.

Really really really need "save training selections"!!!

Before a new season start,I need all my players focus on fitness train;Then when season start,I need them all back to the schedules I assigned them for dailly training.

It is NOT a easy job when you have a lot of players,a "save training selections" will be really helpful

Agree.

"Making" a training schedule. When you start the game you would make a schedule. From this date to this date, fitness. After this they will automaticly og to train in this program until february, then they will train in this schedule until the end of mai.

So you would only set the schedule at the start of the game. Looking something like this.

Torres. From 1/7 - 10/8: Fitness, 11/8 - 1/3 (whatever schedule you want), 2/3 - and of seson: Easy training to keep in shape and prevent from getting hurt. And after this you won't have to do anything with their traning ever again.

When you start the game, make your own profil. What formation you love, how do you play, attack or defending, playmaker or targetman.

This would adapt just as it does now, but add a history of it. So after 30 years you can take a look at how you have changed your game.

Could be fun.

Why aren't we able to see other team's confidence ?

It would be nice to know which signing are not in their fans best interest, since there are no English media tabloid or Spanish yellow papers in FM world.

It couldn't be so secret between the fans and thier board only, is it ? Sincce the same content can be found anywhere IRL in tabloids or interwebz.

Just a basic idea:

I've often thought about how much more realistic the game would seem if the option to go on a preseason friendly tour included picking a "friendly squad" to go abroad and play the matches.

In the current format, I find it very unrealistic that ALL of the club's players (incl. reserves and youth) are available even when playing a tour in, say, China. How many clubs would pay expenses (flight tickets, hotels, food, you name it) for 40+ players going abroad just to train and sit on the sideline.

As far as I've seen, not even the biggest clubs in the world do that when going abroad to promote themselves.

So let's say for instance that you must pick up to 30-35 players to go on your tour. That way you will indicate which players are in and which are out of your first team planning for the new season. This, of course, will add to the general transfer speculation, and perhaps increase bids on the (unwanted) players that have been left out of the "tour squad" and left to train on their own back in the club's home country.

Mmmm? :)

1) Able To Start off as reserve manager or youth manager to build up some experience or even coaching etc.

2) More detail on your own manager profile, who you can add as fav personal and who you hate, more points sytem

3) TRROPY ROOM - A pciture of each trophy and what youve one at ach club etc(Like pro avo new one player feature)

4) Better press conferences - no same questions 5 times in a row etc

5) Player feedback in half time talk as seen in other threads i.ie dissapointing - change to - why you playing badly - player responce, im out of postion, i need help to cover so and so.

6) Reasonable tranfer olicy instead of paying £55mil for agureo and £20 for vidic who was 33????

7) News paper clippings as imges about results and trophy wins etc.

8) Manager sit down interiew i.e special on match of the day and so on

9) Better young players coming through. im in 2018 and just paid 5mil for a right back whos 25 spanish and is **** but says on of the best right backs which is complete bull.

10) More interaction with other managers in stead of same old crash and burn, eyes easy victory.

11) if a live game, why no half time interview in champs league? etc

12) retirement, i have players in 2018 who are still playing like john terry is still cb for chelsea at 38.

13) more angels on 3d game and replays.

14) become a chairman after you retire from management or become a scout.

15) again more young GOOD players who come through.

Just off the top of my head, hopefully some at si will see this and add a few, but still cant wait for new one.

(Cross-post from FM'09 going back on the shelf)

Here's my thought on team-talks.

Currently, we have a very short phrase to choose from, which has to be short because it has to fit into a drop-down menu with limited size.

As has been noted often, some of the labels don't match exactly what is being said; I thought team-talks were "broken" until I figured out that I can use "None" at times; I think of it as "Keep it up, lads, now let's talk tactics."

However, wouldn't a lot of the ambiguity go away if the game UI presented us with wwfan's longer extrapolations of meaning (post 514)? For example, as mouse-over text, or using some of the space which is unused when I have an 11+7 squad to choose from.

E.g., place up at the top a bit which says "Current talk: ". Then, as I toggle through options on the drop-down, it indicates what I'm 'actually' saying, so .. when I select "We can win this", it shows me wwfan's line - "Current talk: This will be a tight match, but if we play to the best of our ability we can win this."

SI would have a spot more translations to do, sure, but I think that it would be a dramatic improvement in terms of the impact to the "average" user - the one who isn't out here on the forums and expects team-talks to be a common-sense, "does what it says on the tin" module.

It would, in particular, be useful if those "Current talk:" lines changed according to the context, so that the case where a slight favorite says "We can win this", gets to halftime 0-0, and says "Pleased" is clearly different from the case where a massive underdog says "No pressure", gets to halftime 0-0, and says "Pleased".

To which crouchaldinho replied with the following idea:

Really good idea Amaroq and something easy to implement as this already happens with the tactical options (i.e. if you hover the mouse over them).

I would also like to see assistant manager feedback implemented for after the game has finished. So after a match you get a message in the inbox saying, 'You assistant has spent some time analysing the performance against Team X and he feels...'

Such information could include responses such as:

'...the assistant feels that the team talk "no pressure" resulted in some of the players feeling complacent and unmotivated'.

'...the assistant notes that your supportive half-time team talk completely failed to motivate your players to defend their lead.'

'...the assistant mentions that Player X was confused by your inappropriate team talk as he couldn't understand why you were angry with his level of performance.'

It could even be tactical or other general issues:

'...the assistant feels that we didn't get it tactically right on the day and that we should spend some time looking at why our passing let us down'.

'...the assistant feels that we weren't adventurous enough on this occasion and that we should have thrown caution to the wind in the second-half'.

'...the assistant feels that team gelling issues are one of the key problems at the moment and he hopes that things will get better as the side play more matches'.

Just an idea... I realise that it would have to be a lot more complex and interesting than this.

C.

(I followed with:)

That's a brilliant idea, crouchaldinho. Just like pre-match scouting, some post-match breakdown. Would love to see that done up well - it would be a great boon to players who are struggling.

Especially if it tackled some of the why behind one's struggles. For example, in the current A.M. feedback module, you can see things like "We've really struggled with our passing, gifting them tithe ballme and again." However, it doesn't address why that's happening, or give me any suggestions as to what I might want to change tactically to try and address that.

If this post-match analysis could come in and say, "Look, we just kept hitting it direct up to two strikers who were well-covered. We'd have been better suited to try some possession build-up," or, "Listen, the soggy wet conditions made a mockery of our attempts to play short possession football", that might help me understand why my tactical approach was wrong for the day.

(End of cross-post)

i think that there should be the option to manage at a lower level of a club and maybe build up a reputation as someone who brings youths through the ranks, you can already manage b and c teams in spain and elsewhere and i didnt think that could be done before.

when you go for a job you should be able to have an interview with the bosses to stake your claim and maybe impress them that way. this could perhaps be inkeeping with a charisma attribute which is related to how you act in press conferences and gives you an edge when applying, it also lets them know where you want to take the club,and gives the board the opportunity to persuade you to join if they have great ambition but are maybe a smaller club (roy keane-ipswich).

'Board Confidence Update' - I'd like the chance to 'defend myself'.

The board just told me that they are 'slightly disappointed at the signing of Blah Blah' In digging further the 'fans are disappointed that Blah Blah has played so few games for the club.'

He's 18 years! I'd like to be able to tell them that he is a prospect and to be patient.

I agree with this, I signed about 7 youngsters in my January transfer window, 1st board confidence update afterwards and the board aren't happy with my performance in signings and the fans are disappointed too, all these players are under 18. Plus, in my 1st team at the moment I have 11 players I have signed as youngsters and developed into 1st team players.

Surely my fans should be saying "Are pleased at the prospect of XXX playing for the team in future"??

Archived