Player Love

In previous versions: Daniel Montenegro or Labinot Harbuzi.

In this version: Probably Vincent Enyeama. Partly because he saves the team on countless occasions, but partly because he's really easy to wind up (via managerial mind games).

Lukas Vrabec. A 23 years old regen i bought in FM08 for Man Utd and became the best scorer ever for the club. Always scored at least 40 goals per season and many above 60. Even when i managed to buy him for Benfica when he was 34 years old he managed to score 46 goals.

I actually have about three or so. I almost always start as CFR Cluj or Steaua Bucharest.

Gonzalo Barreto - Danubio (FC)

Milan Badelj - Dinamo Zagreb (AM RLC)

Sergy Krivets - BATE Borisov (AM RLC)

these three i always try to buy. on my save yesterday my chairman at CFR went over my head and accepted a 18,5 mil euro + 20% off next sale for Milan Badelj from Leverkusen. He was 23 year old. I always try to sell my players with 50% clause. I made a lot of money that way. I have a 48 mil euro transfer budget in my 4th season. Not bad for a Romanian team. Also have about 60 mil in the bank and a lot of money coming in from monthly installments. The shareholders taking my cash annoys me though...

Barreto i once sold for 14m + 50% and Krivets for 12m + 50%

Oh, i forgot about Silviu Lung JR. He becomes an immense goalkeeper. Always sold him to big clubs (Man Utd, Roma, Barcelona, etc)

Cheers!!!

I cannot get over my 03-04 love for Peter Weatherson.

Plays for my local team IRL, Greenock Morton, and has been a bit of lower league FM legend for me for a couple of years now, especiallyon FM07 when he was a free scoring CD or RB as even though he's a striker by trade we played him at the back for a few games because of injuries. FM10 he scored 24 goals to win me an unlikely first season promotion to the SPL.

Plays for my local team IRL, Greenock Morton, and has been a bit of lower league FM legend for me for a couple of years now, especiallyon FM07 when he was a free scoring CD or RB as even though he's a striker by trade we played him at the back for a few games because of injuries. FM10 he scored 24 goals to win me an unlikely first season promotion to the SPL.

My first ever FM game was with Morton (FM05) and since then, whenever I've had a rough spell in any game, I go to them to play for awhile. For whatever reason, I always do well with the 'Ton.

Someday I'm going to go to Scotland...and I'm going to go to Cappielow.

Chris Millar was my hero on that first game...ended up being in the EPL. I thought I'd gotten a pretty good deal until I saw his value had gone up by another decimal place with his new team!

Archived