After Several Tries But No Luck, This Time it Really Could be You.......Who's Crap!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posting - nice to see me starting at Argentina

My name has a é in it

The é is included in the game I was just too lazy to put it in the post.

Where is Anag. Karditsas? No idea if I am at a decent club, when I havent heard of them before!

KHL84 is correct, Greece.

It sounds more like a theme park than a football club :D

Exactly the same as what I thought when it came up :D

great idea with the PA hope 40 is my lucky number

and who the hell are Ethnikos?! and from where?

Also Greece.

Hmm playing for Linares, in Spain I do believe (I checked on wikipedia).

There is an annual chess tournament played their each year, known as the Wimbledon of Chess apparantly :D

Why can't everyone be so resourceful? :D

Anyway, back to editing.

Oops, I forgot some words. :o

So the question is...

When do you think you will be able to start this? :D

I thought as much :D

I'm almost half way through getting the players into the database so if I don't get bored of it I should have everybody in by the end of the day (bearing in mind its not even 9am yet) Might get the player profiles up before xmas but I doubt it, I recon I'll start saturday or sunday tbh.

Hinckley :( At least it'll give me a chance to play regularly, I thought we were set to our home nations though?

As close to as possible, I tried to load fairly high rep leagues and didn't really think Wales fitted in. For anybody interested the leagues being loaded are :

England

Scotland

Italy

Spain

Portugal

Holland

France

Germany

Brazil

Australia

USA

Greece (this one was for all the awkward people to go in, people from Israel, Saudi etc :D)

As close to as possible, I tried to load fairly high rep leagues and didn't really think Wales fitted in. For anybody interested the leagues being loaded are :

England

Scotland

Italy

Spain

Portugal

Holland

France

Germany

Brazil

Australia

USA

Greece (this one was for all the awkward people to go in, people from Israel, Saudi etc :D)

Thank you Whoopy for adding MLS teams! :D

At least its better than the A-League though, think about what I have to go through though, at least when I am home I get to watch the Premier League and Serie A and the Champs League as long as I am somewhere with cable, so I get my fair share of good football.

Archived