After Several Tries But No Luck, This Time it Really Could be You.......Who's Crap!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so this is where we're at. Everyone is in the database, the game loads up fine and you're all there.

There is however a minor problem and that is one, yes just one, of the players gets released on the first day every time I load it up. It's not a massive problem because every time he has found another club, all be it a non league side, but the main problem is that it does suggest that the player is crap and kind of takes away the mystery element for that person. So the way I see it is I can either:

1. Carry on as normal and that player will have to live with the knowledge they're not going to be very good

2. Name and shame the person, making it official that it was them that was crap before we even started and assign them a new random PA which although may be slightly unfair, would solve the problem

3. Any other solution you can come up with (please state)

1. Carry on as normal and that player will have to live with the knowledge they're not going to be very good

2. Name and shame the person, making it official that it was them that was crap before we even started and assign them a new random PA which although may be slightly unfair, would solve the problem

Fwiw if it's Corey T that keeps getting released, either otion is fine by me.:thup:

Option 2 imho also, but you can slightly modify it to narrow the unfair part. Such as, if you randomize between 50-200 in the original, you can randomize for example between 80-140 so that he won't be a world beater but he won't be the most crap (crapest?) guy at least. Well, that was just an opinion.

you can slightly modify it to narrow the unfair part. Such as, if you randomize between 50-200 in the original, you can randomize for example between 80-140 so that he won't be a world beater but he won't be the most crap

That sounds like a good idea...would make it less unfair and still retain some element of mystery and chance as to his actual pa.

Don't think I am crap either, get in!

You forgot the "c" in my last name, but it is no biggy as long as I get a good career ;)

Sorry about that, seeing as that's the only screenshot you're going to see of him for a long time it won't make too much difference :D

Just got back home after chrimbo with the family and noticed the players r up:)

Corey T has the joint lowest value and V. low wages but to be expected in Scottish 3rd devision, I think my guy's looking decent attributes wise: finishing and composure 11 and 14, and I have 16 for flair. Natural fitness is 16 as well, so hopefully I'll be around for a long time as a player. Can't wait to see how I do against tough Scottish CB's.

Kutgw, WhoopyD:thup:

Archived