The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

1 minute ago, numbas2 said:

:eek: I did not know this...

Seems to have slipped through a lot of people, but yes, you can do this. Usually the demo is available around the full release. So whenever anyone in here asks if the new game is worth playing, I always point to that. Trying it yourself is always better than listening to others.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, XaW said:

Seems to have slipped through a lot of people, but yes, you can do this. Usually the demo is available around the full release. So whenever anyone in here asks if the new game is worth playing, I always point to that. Trying it yourself is always better than listening to others.

It used to be, in the pr-beta days, the demo would launch when the game went gold, which would mean you could play it before release. Since Beta, they;ve aligned the demo with full release like you say.

6 minutes ago, mackem10 said:

6 or 8 usually. 

Usually the youtubers all drop their material at prime hours of the afternoon and get 24h before the beta drops more or less. For some reason yesterday they all dropped their material too early (9am). Leads me to think its coming earlier today. Maybe 3pm. Or maybe its just wishful thinking. For sure its today tho. 

Just now, Dadecane said:

Usually the youtubers all drop their material at prime hours of the afternoon and get 24h before the beta drops more or less. For some reason yesterday they all dropped their material too early (9am). Leads me to think its coming earlier today. Maybe 3pm. Or maybe its just wishful thinking. For sure its today tho. 

Happy beta day

8 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

If you're trying to troll, you're too late. Tuesday and yesterday were your window for that, when everyone was aggy. Today everyone is just too pumped to care.

and its going to be today

12 minutes ago, Chris21 said:

I'm trying to remember what time it is usually released? Or is it quite random? Early evening rings a bell or late afternoon

It's pretty much random.  Over the last few years, it's been various times between 4pm and midnight.  So you can count on it at least being afternoon.

2 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I'm tired.  i didn't sleep well and I ignored all of my alarms.  It's a miracle I made it to work on time.  I need three things to make me less grumpy.

- Coffee

- Greggs Steak Bakes

- FM24 beta.

Can't believe you ignored your alarm on international beta day. To be fair I hardly slept with excitement 

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Can't believe you ignored your alarm on international beta day. To be fair I hardly slept with excitement 

I think I need a new alarm tone.  "The Life Of Riley" by the Lightning Seeds isn't cutting it anymore.

I chose that because it used to be the MOTD Goal of the Month music back in the 90s when football was better.

3 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I think I need a new alarm tone.  "The Life Of Riley" by the Lightning Seeds isn't cutting it anymore.

I chose that because it used to be the MOTD Goal of the Month music back in the 90s when football was better.

Since Newcastle got into it, my alarm tone is the Champions League theme.

Just now, Ncfc_king said:

When i seen steak bake above, i have to say i was tempted. The last few have been cold and disappointing though

You could always buy the frozen ones at Iceland and then cook them youself, that way you get them in all their mouth-blisteringly hotness.