The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DeepThought said:

Mate you can't do that. My little northern heart thought Christmas had come. 

It’s only a matter of time though you’d think, surely. Us southern fairies can’t be walking to get our pastries

2 minutes ago, nikiforenko010 said:

some soo random people already playing it, but little people who paid for it need to wait and wait and wait, we need to wait for some ****** informations and we hope every hour

You're so hard done by.

1 minute ago, nikiforenko010 said:

some soo random people already playing it, but little people who paid for it need to wait and wait and wait, we need to wait for some ****** informations and we hope every hour

To be fair. We paid for a game that releases on 6th November at 4pm. The anxious wait for Beta is entirely free.

Just now, KillYourIdols said:

The what people? What's "Outside"?

It’s like inside, but a bit more weather. I’d heard about it on TV and such, but accidentally found it one day when I opened a door which I thought was to the fridge. Turns out it’s where all the Deliveroo and Uber eats drivers go when I order takeaways, and you can also go and play actual football there.

10/10, I’d recommend to a friend.

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

It’s like inside, but a bit more weather. I’d heard about it on TV and such, but accidentally found it one day when I opened a door which I thought was to the fridge. Turns out it’s where all the Deliveroo and Uber eats drivers go when I order takeaways, and you can also go and play actual football there.

Nah, sounds ***** pal.

Just now, nikiforenko010 said:

They not paid anything and they alread play, THAT IS FAIR ???

The Alpha code is shared with various people for various reasons, testers, content people etc.

Just because someone else has something, doesn’t mean everyone else deserves something.

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

image.gif.42d03ed7c0ed183bd90469e86aebe42d.gif

6 minutes ago, nikiforenko010 said:

You've heard about testing before? SI usually want people to test the game before they release it, so someone has to play it to do so.