New Moderator: Snowofman

TCSSkin

1 minute ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Hi all

Just wanted to pop in and congratulate @snowofman on becoming a new mod in the skinning section. 

Snowofman has proven to be a very helpful figure who's always around to help, and this move will give him more privileges to help keep the forum running clean and tidy. 

@wkdsoul and @michaeltmurrayuk also remain moderators bringing the team up to 4 

Thank you and just glad to help where i can.

Congratulations! Well deserved. I do have one question though…

You offer so much help and assistance to everyone else but I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen the skin that you use. Can I see some screenshots please?!

2 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Congratulations! Well deserved. I do have one question though…

You offer so much help and assistance to everyone else but I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen the skin that you use. Can I see some screenshots please?!

Thank you and i just use the sas23 skin, so nothing fancy

Congrats!

Thank you for always being available to help whenever possible, either with something direct or helping to think of possibilities. In particular, for your patience, didactics and respect with beginners like myself and many others.

Edited by lugui

47 minutes ago, lugui said:

Congrats!

Thank you for always being available to help whenever possible, either with something direct or helping to think of possibilities. In particular, for your patience, didactics and respect with beginners like myself and many others.

Thank you

12 hours ago, BlueScreen said:

Congratulations!

A very good choice, indeed, I'm very thankful for all the help you gave me when I needed. Good luck!

7 hours ago, Drakestone said:

Congrats matey! ;)

9 hours ago, TheWizard65 said:

Welcome congratulations!

2 hours ago, BuzzR said:

Well deserved :applause:

Thank you everyone

2 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Welcome, congrats.   I will be back around at somepoint just have zero motivation for the game (yes, i know im missing out on all @GIMN awesome stuff) 

Thank you and we all have those days now and then :)

On 04/05/2023 at 15:59, bluestillidie00 said:

Hi all

Just wanted to pop in and congratulate @snowofman on becoming a new mod in the skinning section. 

Snowofman has proven to be a very helpful figure who's always around to help, and this move will give him more privileges to help keep the forum running clean and tidy. 

@wkdsoul and @michaeltmurrayuk also remain moderators bringing the team up to 4 

Feel free to send your congratulations to @snowofman, whether it's in private message or in this thread!

@snowofman is indeed an amazing player in skinning. He helped me a lot within my skin. So Huge hurray for you man!