[FM23][SKIN] The Annual Show Your Skin thread

TCSSkin

22 hours ago, GIMN said:

I refuse to do the necessary admin to clean up the files/folders and continue to play around with things of little importance.  Thanks to the wonderful @Tyburn, I've been able to get closer to what I want from the Club Vision page.

image.gif.f91785d360bcf2380aa254d1b777e881.gif

I think, this verison of Club Vision is more better -> https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/568674-fm23skin-the-annual-show-your-skin-thread/?do=findComment&comment=13791345

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, vonTrips said:

Sadly, it is lost to the abyss now.  Appreciate the feedback, though, and I'm still not 100% on the 5-year plan bit.  Whilst I'm trying to keep information sparse, it's a bit too empty at the moment.

36 minutes ago, hyrule_king said:

Amazing work. 

Quick question, which font is it that you use and is it possible you could advise which xml files i need to change to implement it to another skin? @wkdsoul. Many thanks.

play.otf you can find it online.  Guide to changing fonts is in the sticky threads top of the page

On 07/11/2022 at 21:33, _Ben_ said:

Might split opinion a little here but I'm a very visual learner and, given that my skin adds a lot of extra stuff to the player page, I'm trying to create some links through icons - which I find are much more recognisable than strings of text. I've, therefore, built on my confidence of actually being able to make them, and dotted them in the key places on the player info panel, as you can see here:

3b372423c146a2449337dfe9b69c6c42.png

372848879de1f6e9d9653ed70a4dd1ce.png

There's still plenty of work to be done with them but just interested in opinions on this?

Loving your work here. 

4 minutes ago, putuadidharma0 said:

My idea using flut card in the match player widget😁😁😁

IMG_20221109_214337.jpg

like it. its a great template, had in Gemini 17 or 18 i think on the player overview but this is much better.  Square off the bottom and remove the background box, i could see this working v well. 

7 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

like it. its a great template, had in Gemini 17 or 18 i think on the player overview but this is much better.  Square off the bottom and remove the background box, i could see this working v well. 

I know you use it in the profile player on your gemimi skin,I'm still trying without the background maybe I'll make it transparent..

I've used a flut card from fm 21 but I don't dare to show it because I'm embarrassed

10 hours ago, GIMN said:

It's been rescued from the abyss now.  Retained the background images for the board and supporter sections, splitting them behind the logo and reduced the transparency on those boxes.

image.thumb.png.6b1f967fb0cc4cc195e37b5fd02f9d64.png

This is a clean overview. Very nice.

19 minutes ago, putuadidharma0 said:

I know you use it in the profile player on your gemimi skin,I'm still trying without the background maybe I'll make it transparent..

I've used a flut card from fm 21 but I don't dare to show it because I'm embarrassed

sounds ace,look forward to seeing it! 

20a79c0bf455bcf2be50738454d2609a.png - 

da45a8d6d36d7e09c4f3807319a73a95.png

Using the idea of the material skin colours and the mustermann player profile from 22. It needs tidying up , Just a few things i need help with:

- Would be nice to have the player ratings section (bottom right) all on one area and not have to scroll it up and down.

- Any ideas how to move the boxes with morale, club etc to the left a bit in pic 2

7 minutes ago, hyrule_king said:

Managed to neaten it up a bit , credit to mustermann for the nice layout idea.

567c179b0a79eb3d564c5743a00a72b0.png 

Glad you liked the layout .

I can't remember the exact layout, but will take a look tomorrow and see if I can help with the things you mentioned.

Won't be tonight as I've just landed from an 8 hour flight and I'm going straight to bed when I get home! :kriss:

6 minutes ago, GIMN said:

I can't remember the exact layout, but will take a look tomorrow and see if I can help with the things you mentioned.

Won't be tonight as I've just landed from an 8 hour flight and I'm going straight to bed when I get home! :kriss:

thank you so much. no rush. 

46 minutes ago, hyrule_king said:

match console quick tactics panel.xml @Ryan377

Thank you. Do I need the resource archiver to access this xml? I'm using the gamepass version so don't think I'll be able to access it. 

I've had a look at the custom skin I'm using but it doesn't have this panel (guessing due to it remaining untouched from the default skin). 

12 minutes ago, Ryan377 said:

Thank you. Do I need the resource archiver to access this xml? I'm using the gamepass version so don't think I'll be able to access it. 

I've had a look at the custom skin I'm using but it doesn't have this panel (guessing due to it remaining untouched from the default skin). 

match console quick tactics panel.xml @Ryan377

Edited by hyrule_king

Any ideas on if you can change the green background to the club colours like the sidebar on the processing screen? 

175a775bf4c3c3d63cb6de60bd4aa4ed.png

My Progress so far on my custom mashup skin

4c2ebad33b9a39c0942a4033167367b2.png

ade8e5d071b6832b4727cf0c4dd0f82c.png

62491be628b19f3906065bb7fed9d13d.png

37690795de6f36bf94c2c735471936db.png

Player popup - Need to work out the code to add the player face, club and country badge.

496e34d2bcb4dcc80e51e1fff8f02cff.png

0fdfa8b93b52c0c3b94a1c79f6339178.png

Edited by hyrule_king

51 minutos atrás, hyrule_king disse:

Any ideas on if you can change the green background to the club colours like the sidebar on the processing screen? 

My Progress so far on my custom mashup skin

4c2ebad33b9a39c0942a4033167367b2.png

ade8e5d071b6832b4727cf0c4dd0f82c.png

62491be628b19f3906065bb7fed9d13d.png

37690795de6f36bf94c2c735471936db.png

Player popup - Need to work out the code to add the player face, club and country badge.

496e34d2bcb4dcc80e51e1fff8f02cff.png

0fdfa8b93b52c0c3b94a1c79f6339178.png

Nice work! I like what you've done with the colours all around.

Could someone indicate which .xml file controls the screen below, please? I'm looking to:

1) change the purple color of the search bar to another and in the red rectangle, edit the columns on results "view", to insert the face of the players/staff

Thanks for any help!

image.png.b2eb100cf64545787783d7db4dfbc5c2.png

Is it possible to create columns on Squad views by skinning? I really wanted a "Playing squad" column to quickly see if a player is assigned to the B team, U21s, U19s... This way I could export it to Excel and organize a Best XI for each of my squads. I really don't want to export all squads one by one

Edited by hrmantovani

13 hours ago, hyrule_king said:

- Any ideas how to move the boxes with morale, club etc to the left a bit in pic 2

If you've kept the file directories and names, here's what you can do:  In player/mustermann/overview, delete lines 10-17:

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="COS5" default_item="mmdi" navigation_container="true" file="player/panel discussion" save_session_state="false" dont_set_embedded_title="true" default_width="380" priority="1">
  <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="mmdi"/>
  <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="mmdi"/>
  <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="mmdi"/>
  <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="mmdi"/>
</container>

<container class="plain_box" appearance="mustermann/divider/vertical" red_replacement="fg" default_width="2"/>

I might also suggest splitting the training boxes over two columns as you will now have more space there and that will help that area be less squashed vertically.  This can be done by editing player/mustermann/player morale.  I've attached a rejigged version of that to this reply.  That would give you something like this:

image.thumb.png.257be4746f2e558f9cb539985fd76ebb.png

13 hours ago, hyrule_king said:

- Would be nice to have the player ratings section (bottom right) all on one area and not have to scroll it up and down.

A bit more tricky, but I've also attached an edited version of the player/mustermann/pie charts - where I've increased the space for the table, made the rows a little smaller, and removed the titles "Player Stats" and "Per 90 Minutes".  You'll still end up with a scrolling box for players who play in a lot of different competitions, but this will give enough space to fit 4-5 in.

image.png.48cde18d34fcb633a545506cd73b91cc.png

An alternative might be to move the pros & cons icons.  If you remove them from the top and bottom, you can make the whole central box larger.  Possibly the pros & cons could then go be placed vertically on the end (my original layout had them inside the player card on the left, but when I started adding background colours it looked messy - as you've got the player profile bit dark, this might be an option).

12 hours ago, hyrule_king said:

What have i done wrong here  with the player overview when hovering over  -

dee912b83d2c13c498b00418821de5af.png

Unlikely to be something you've done wrong - on hindsight I've put a lot of stuff inside unnecessary boxes in player/player personal details popup panel.  You can change pretty much every instance of <container class="plain_box"> and <container class="bordered_box"> with just <container>.

7 hours ago, hyrule_king said:

I believe this is controlled in the settings file, and I don't think you can define dynamic/changing colours there such as primary/secondary.  You can always edit the settings file though each time you take over a different club, and just set it manually to the team's colours.  It's this line here:

<colour name="calendar fixture"                         value="put your colour here"/>

6 hours ago, hyrule_king said:

Any ideas , I can't add any additional fees the button doesn't add anything to the space below like it should do. a6f4d83f6e6a65975c4b560020e5e262.png

I don't know the answer here, but there's a few places to check.  Additional fees is controlled by player/transfer offer additional fees panel - it might be worth checking if this is in your skin folder and, if so, comparing it against the FM23 one extracted using Resource Archiver.  Might be a case of there being changes (possibly to an id) or something accidentally deleted.  If that panel isn't in the skin folder, maybe check for player/transfer offer panel and do the same.

Otherwise, good work man - it's looking pretty swish!

player morale.xml pie charts.xml

15 hours ago, GIMN said:

i can't stress enough to tell how agxius i am for this relaese...........amazing

Hello again.

spacer.png

Using some files that i have from the past from other creators i want to know is it's possible to add in that highlighted zone one more line with the "Junior Coaching" and "Youth Recruitment"?

I leave here the code from the panel:

Spoiler
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<panel>
	<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="6" />
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="11" offset="0" inset="0">

<container height="105" priority="1">
			<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!--logo-->
			<widget class="picture" id="pict" scale_picture="true">
				<boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true" />
				<flags id="image_alignment" value="centre" />
				<record id="object_property">
					<integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />
				</record>
			</widget>
		</container>	

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="" height="50" priority="2">
			<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="fill" offset="0" />
			<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" gap="0" />

<!--country-->
			<container>
				<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="2" />
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="2" />
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="client_object_logo_picture" id="CnaG" height="30" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="centre">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Cnat" />
						<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>

<!--position -->
			<container>
				<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="2" />
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="2" />

<widget class="division_position_button" id="Tpos" alignment="centre_x, centre_y" size="20" font="text" style="light_bold" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Tpos" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>

<!--division-->
			<container>

<widget class="client_object_logo_picture" id="lepi" height="50">
					<boolean id="scale_picture" value="true" />
					<boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true" />
					<flags id="image_alignment" value="centre" />
						<integer id="get_property" value="Cdiv" />
						<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>
		</container>

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="" height="50" priority="3">
			<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1, -1, -1" alignment="fill" offset="0" gap="2"/>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
			<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<!--professional status-->
			<container>
				<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="2"/>
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom" offset="0" gap="2"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget class="professional_status_label" id="pros" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Cprs" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="label" id="proL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Cprs" />
						<boolean id="name" value="true" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>

<!--media prediction-->
			<container id="MEDI">
				<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="2"/>
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom" offset="0" gap="2"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget class="media_expectation_text" id="CmeV" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
					<boolean id="NumF" value="0" />
						<integer id="get_property" value="CmeD" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="label" id="CmeL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top">
						<integer id="get_property" value="CmeD" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container> 			

<!--year founded-->
			<container>

<widget class="dashed_number_label" id="CyfV" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
					<boolean id="NumF" value="0" />
						<integer id="get_property" value="Cyfn" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="label" id="CyfL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Cyfn" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container> 
		</container>

<!-- spacer -->
		<widget class="picture" file="dividers/standard/horizontal/line" height="2" />

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="" height="50" priority="4">
			<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1" alignment="fill" offset="0" gap="2"/>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
			<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<!--estimated value-->
			<container id="ESTI" height="45" priority="1">

<widget class="cash_cell" format="[%cash#1-short-roundtiny]" id="CovV" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Covv" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="label" id="CovL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Covv" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>			

<!--continental competition-->
			<container>

<widget class="comp_button" id="ccon" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical" icon_enabled="false">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Ccon" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="label" id="ccoL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Ccon" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>
		</container>

<!-- spacer -->

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="" height="66" priority="5">
			<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" gap="0" />

<!--training facilities-->
			<container id="YOUT">
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom" offset="0" gap="1" />

<widget class="stars_range_strip" id="CtfSt" height="20" lrge="false" alignment="centre">
					<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" />
						<integer id="get_property" value="Ctf*" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="training_facilities_description_text" id="TfcV" format="1" multiline="false" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" mode="1" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="TfcS" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="label" id="TfcL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="TfcS" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>

<!--youth facilities-->
			<container id="YOUT">
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom" offset="0" gap="1" />

<widget class="stars_range_strip" id="CfcSt" height="20" lrge="false" alignment="centre">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Cfc*" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="youth_facilities_description_text" id="TytV" format="1" multiline="false" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" mode="1" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="TytS" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="label" id="TytL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="TytS" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>

<!--reputation-->
			<container id="REPU">

<widget class="stars_range_strip" id="creS" height="20" alignment="centre">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Csta" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="reputation_label" id="CrsV" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" mode="1" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Crsc" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="label" id="CrsL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Crsc" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container> 
		</container>	

<!-- spacer -->

<!--rivals-->
		<container>
			<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="6" />
			<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="6" />

<integer id="get_property" value="TISN" />
				<integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />
			</record>
			<widget class="label" id="CfmL" alignment="centre_x,bottom" spec="text,small" auto_size="vertical" colour="faded text" size="9">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Cfmr" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="club_rivalries_list_text" id="CfmV" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" reason="false" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Cfmr" />
				</record>
			</widget>					
			<!--other rivals-->
			<widget class="label" id="CfrL" alignment="centre_x,bottom" spec="text,small" auto_size="vertical" colour="faded text" size="9">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Cfrt" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="club_rivalries_list_text" id="CfrV" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" reason="false" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Cfrt" />
				</record>
			</widget>					
		</container>

<!-- spacer -->

<!--favorite-->
		<container>
			<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="6" />
			<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="6" />

<widget class="label" id="TLeL" alignment="centre_x,bottom" spec="text,small" auto_size="vertical" colour="faded text" size="9">
					<integer id="get_property" value="TLeg" />
				</record>
			</widget>	
			<widget class="person_list_text" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" id="TLeV" reason="false" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
					<integer id="get_property" value="TLeg" />
				</record>
			</widget>
		</container>

<!--legends-->
		<container>

<widget class="label" id="CfaL" alignment="centre_x,bottom" spec="text,small" auto_size="vertical" colour="faded text" size="9">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Cfap" />
				</record>
			</widget>						
			<widget class="person_list_text" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" id="CfaV" reason="false" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Cfap" />
				</record>
			</widget>
		</container>	

<!--icons-->
		<container id="ICON">

<integer id="get_property" value="TISN" />
				<integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />
			</record>		  
			<widget class="label" id="CsvL" alignment="centre_x,bottom" spec="text,small" auto_size="vertical" colour="faded text" size="9">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Csvp" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="person_list_text" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" id="CsvV" reason="false" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Csvp" />
				</record>
			</widget>
		</container>						
	</container>

<container>
		<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right" offset="5" />
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
		<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" />

<widget class="link_button" appearance="buttons/link/button" auto_size="all" section="csio" id="VCin">
			<translation id="text" translation_id="349168" type="use" value="View Club Information[COMMENT: club overview; button which when clicked takes you to the club's information page]" />
		</widget>
	</container>
</panel>

Thank you :)

4 hours ago, GIMN said:

If you've kept the file directories and names, here's what you can do:  In player/mustermann/overview, delete lines 10-17:

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="COS5" default_item="mmdi" navigation_container="true" file="player/panel discussion" save_session_state="false" dont_set_embedded_title="true" default_width="380" priority="1">
  <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="mmdi"/>
  <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="mmdi"/>
  <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="mmdi"/>
  <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="mmdi"/>
</container>

<container class="plain_box" appearance="mustermann/divider/vertical" red_replacement="fg" default_width="2"/>

I might also suggest splitting the training boxes over two columns as you will now have more space there and that will help that area be less squashed vertically.  This can be done by editing player/mustermann/player morale.  I've attached a rejigged version of that to this reply.  That would give you something like this:

image.thumb.png.257be4746f2e558f9cb539985fd76ebb.png

A bit more tricky, but I've also attached an edited version of the player/mustermann/pie charts - where I've increased the space for the table, made the rows a little smaller, and removed the titles "Player Stats" and "Per 90 Minutes".  You'll still end up with a scrolling box for players who play in a lot of different competitions, but this will give enough space to fit 4-5 in.

image.png.48cde18d34fcb633a545506cd73b91cc.png

An alternative might be to move the pros & cons icons.  If you remove them from the top and bottom, you can make the whole central box larger.  Possibly the pros & cons could then go be placed vertically on the end (my original layout had them inside the player card on the left, but when I started adding background colours it looked messy - as you've got the player profile bit dark, this might be an option).

Unlikely to be something you've done wrong - on hindsight I've put a lot of stuff inside unnecessary boxes in player/player personal details popup panel.  You can change pretty much every instance of <container class="plain_box"> and <container class="bordered_box"> with just <container>.

I believe this is controlled in the settings file, and I don't think you can define dynamic/changing colours there such as primary/secondary.  You can always edit the settings file though each time you take over a different club, and just set it manually to the team's colours.  It's this line here:

<colour name="calendar fixture"                         value="put your colour here"/>

I don't know the answer here, but there's a few places to check.  Additional fees is controlled by player/transfer offer additional fees panel - it might be worth checking if this is in your skin folder and, if so, comparing it against the FM23 one extracted using Resource Archiver.  Might be a case of there being changes (possibly to an id) or something accidentally deleted.  If that panel isn't in the skin folder, maybe check for player/transfer offer panel and do the same.

Otherwise, good work man - it's looking pretty swish!

player morale.xml 12.29 kB · 0 downloads pie charts.xml 22.13 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much it was doing my head in trying to work out which lines to delete , I was doing one at a time and refresh the skin in game. :) @GIMN

1 minute ago, hyrule_king said:

Thank you so much it was doing my head in trying to work out which lines to delete , I was doing one at a time and refresh the skin in game. :) @GIMN

In case you didn't know - if you have downloaded graphics packs (logos, stadiums, etc...), temporarily move them out of your FM folder whilst editing your skin.  It can significantly reduce the refresh time!

Cleaned it up a bit as the colouring and size of the text was a bit off. Looks really nice with credit to mustermann 22 skin. Happy with the club info screen. Just need to add in some dividers between the headings and the text section for the header.

931da6585d0ec65488c6560323669de3.png

Edited by hyrule_king

2 hours ago, GIMN said:

In case you didn't know - if you have downloaded graphics packs (logos, stadiums, etc...), temporarily move them out of your FM folder whilst editing your skin.  It can significantly reduce the refresh time!

That's a great tip I didn't think of myself. It's quite annoying to be waiting each time the skin has to refresh.

2 hours ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

Anyone knows why when using a custom skin, the logo on the UCL scoreboard is like this:

image.png.559de536c702715a0901c32d2b5d2b14.png

But on default skin it's like this :

image.png.9f98d9bd2d240344d98533e31607b0da.png

The custom skin will look into your graphics/logos folder I presume. Where the default skin uses the licensed UCL logo within the game.

16 hours ago, hyrule_king said:

ty for uploading this. Do you know what I need to add in the xml so that the instructions font size is the same as the shouts button below? 

I've had a look in the xml and I assume it is the section below (lines 152-158) but not sure what to add/change to amend the text size?!

<!--team instructions-->
                    <widget class="team_instructions_panel" id="ShIP" file="team/team instructions button panel match" icon="icons/16px/squad" auto_size="vertical" appearance="buttons/subtle/flex/button">
                        <record id="click_event">
                            <flags id="event_id" value="tinD" />
                            <flags id="type" value="poSE" />
                        </record>
                    </widget>

Edited by Ryan377

21 minutes ago, Ryan377 said:

ty for uploading this. Do you know what I need to add in the xml so that the instructions font size is the same as the shouts button below? 

I've had a look in the xml and I assume it is the section below (lines 152-158) but not sure what to add/change to amend the text size?!

<!--team instructions-->
                    <widget class="team_instructions_panel" id="ShIP" file="team/team instructions button panel match" icon="icons/16px/squad" auto_size="vertical" appearance="buttons/subtle/flex/button">
                        <record id="click_event">
                            <flags id="event_id" value="tinD" />
                            <flags id="type" value="poSE" />
                        </record>
                    </widget>

I think it's defined in team instructions button panel match.xml

Edited by Rivanov

2 hours ago, Rivanov said:

I think it's defined in team instructions button panel match.xml

You just need to place the file I uploaded in the panels/match folder. Clear cache > reload the skin and wait for your next match. @Ryan377

should look like this: f7eaeac176327af2ed4306bbaff5bd01.png

Edited by hyrule_king

1 hour ago, hyrule_king said:

You just need to place the file I uploaded in the panels/match folder. Clear cache > reload the skin and wait for your next match. @Ryan377

Thanks, I have given this a try but the instructions font size is larger than all the other buttons. It is messing with my OCD.

Any ideas? No problem if not, it really is just a minor annoyance. Not sure if there could be conflict with another xml.

Screenshot 2022-11-10 164723.png

17 minutes ago, Ryan377 said:

Thanks, I have given this a try but the instructions font size is larger than all the other buttons. It is messing with my OCD.

Any ideas? No problem if not, it really is just a minor annoyance. Not sure if there could be conflict with another xml.

Screenshot 2022-11-10 164723.png

Just had a quick look through the xml file and it seems to be linked to the button graphic, i will look into it a bit more as it is bothering me now. :seagull::brock:

15 horas atrás, hrmantovani disse:

Is it possible to create columns on Squad views by skinning? I really wanted a "Playing squad" column to quickly see if a player is assigned to the B team, U21s, U19s... This way I could export it to Excel and organize a Best XI for each of my squads. I really don't want to export all squads one by one

Does anyone have anything in mind about this? I'm basically looking for a column that indicates which squad the player is assigned so I can export the entire roster at once and automate everything in Excel