The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread had 18 pages this morning, now up to 28🤣🤣

personally I see them releasing it on Thursday and if not then Monday or Tuesday next week. I don’t think it would be at the weekend and they always seem to release stuff on Tuesdays or Thursdays

1 minute ago, BoxToBoxFM said:

This thread had 18 pages this morning, now up to 28🤣🤣

personally I see them releasing it on Thursday and if not then Monday or Tuesday next week. I don’t think it would be at the weekend and they always seem to release stuff on Tuesdays or Thursdays

Thursday evening would be in line with last year but that doesn't mean much.   Never known a Beta to release on a weekend.  I would expect it on Thursday unless some last minute showstopper bug has revealed itself this week.

Just now, Piperita said:

I'm just gonna drop in to say 'midnight release'.

Why? If I can not go to bed on time, I need some company here <3

This is a good idea. These things drop late at night and it’s worth staying up and dispensing with sleep through Friday evening. I’m probably not going to sleep until then. 

Finally say down and watched the Lollujo and Zealand Videos. Rehyped. There seems to be enough for me to be interested in the changes, mainly the improved scouting,  recruitment meetings and squad planner. Not a massive change across the board,  but enough for me to be suitably happy with what they have done.

2 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Finally say down and watched the Lollujo and Zealand Videos. Rehyped. There seems to be enough for me to be interested in the changes, mainly the improved scouting,  recruitment meetings and squad planner. Not a massive change across the board,  but enough for me to be suitably happy with what they have done.

What scenario should we create in our heads for taking over from Arteta? Was Gary Neville right? 5th was the best he could do and he must venture to pastures anew?

Edited by zachalxnder

2 minutes ago, zachalxnder said:

What scenario should we create in our heads for taking over from Arteta? Was Gary Neville right? 5th was the best he could do and he must venture to pastures anew?

Gotta be. Although not the bit about Neville, can’t go validating him

2 minutes ago, zachalxnder said:

Why not just play as Arteta? I always do it, seems more realistic 

12 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Watched them all this eve. Think some really exciting things.

Two concerns 

1. No one talked about manager AI - Maybe since they only had half a season to play but I was hoping that it was noticeable enough comment
  2. Alot of shots seemed to be from outside the box? In Zealand video at 10:05 Reus gets the ball and drives and then shoots. Im hoping players reassess and hold onto possession and work their way around (a bit like United do this season) - seems a bit too keen to pull the trigger than bring other players in
Edited by aj6658