[FM22][SKINS] Rensie Custom skin & Low Resolution skin

keysi

3 hours ago, keysi said:

The auto-sort is affected by the game and by the way how you set your formation. If you create formation based on some of the presets, the game will sort positions correctly, if it's custom tactics from clean slate, it can rearange the positions from some reason.

That's true, but even if the first 11 are arranged "correctly", when you substitute a player, the sub that came on doesn't "pop up" to replace the one that came off.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

match console panel.xml and match console quick tactics panel, custom button in the graphics folder.

scouting centre list is team/scouting centre panel

The auto-sort is affected by the game and by the way how you set your formation. If you create formation based on some of the presets, the game will sort positions correctly, if it's custom tactics from clean slate, it can rearange the positions from some reason.

I removed the body language and other options from the selectors except the edited Stats widget because the original selectors used the similar IDs and it caused reseting during and between games.

You have to edit the match score area panel.xml and particular graphic files.

I aply that panels and graphics to my skin but do you know how to edit the white font colours?

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

16 hours ago, Colonel Getafe said:

Great skin! Top work - one of few that works well on my lower resolution screen.

Any chance there's a way to change the background default colour to a soft grey shade or something? Little hard on the eyes being so dark.

Cheers.

It's possible if you will extract the skin file through the resource archiver and you will edit the background picture in the graphics folder, or you will adjust the colours in the settings file of the skin.

I've loved playing with this skin, especially the new match screens. I would like to get ProsCons in the player overview popup selector. When I went into the file, it looked like the option was there but it's not showing up for me. Has anyone had any luck getting the ProsCons to show up?

On 03/12/2021 at 18:01, BGN said:

I've loved playing with this skin, especially the new match screens. I would like to get ProsCons in the player overview popup selector. When I went into the file, it looked like the option was there but it's not showing up for me. Has anyone had any luck getting the ProsCons to show up?

I left the code/wdiget in the popup just for the possibility it will work here again. It worked during the beta but it stopped working when the full game was released.

Maybe someone will know why it stopped showing this but I have no plan to edit it anymore.

Small update:

the match players bar widget was updated because our beloved game developers changed something what was working.

For all skin makers: the match players bar widget.xml file was updated within default panels. It's here if you don't have time to export the updated panels or whatever...

match players bar widget.xml

This is from my skin what I have updated.

obrazek.thumb.png.ca7ac10fb901a304bfe9aff0bfd5233d.png

Download link update in the opening post or here & low resolution here

13 hours ago, keysi said:

Small update:

the match players bar widget was updated because our beloved game developers changed something what was working.

For all skin makers: the match players bar widget.xml file was updated within default panels. It's here if you don't have time to export the updated panels or whatever...

match players bar widget.xml 4.24 kB · 7 downloads

This is from my skin what I have updated.

obrazek.thumb.png.ca7ac10fb901a304bfe9aff0bfd5233d.png

Download link update in the opening post or here & low resolution here

Thanks for getting this fixed so quickly - impacting all Skins as you reference so massive appreciation from me! 

Hi Rensie,

sorry to ask stupid questions. How do I install the new version? Only copy and paste to the skin folder? Because if I do that, I cannot find a version 2.

Or do I only have to copy the widget? 

13 minutes ago, sgevolker said:

Hi Rensie,

sorry to ask stupid questions. How do I install the new version? Only copy and paste to the skin folder? Because if I do that, I cannot find a version 2.

Or do I only have to copy the widget? 

There is a no version 2, the skins have the same name.

The best way probably is: Quit the game, delete everything from Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/skins (or at least the previous version of this my skin), delete the Caches folder in the App data folder and add the newly downloaded skin version. And restart the game.

Thanks a lot to everyone who worked on the player overview screen and all the tabs. There's so much data on one screen, it's fantastic. I played around a bit, combined several skins and some custom content on multiple screens. Thank you!

8 hours ago, Miek said:

Anyone know how I can add numbers to the attribute changes? Not just the arrow but also like +3 for example?

Saw it on Rashidi's stream and would like to add it.

Do you mean in the development screen of a specific player? If yes, you have to wait until some of your player will improve some attribute by more than +1 or decrease by more than -1. That's a part of the game, not a part of the skin(s)

I started my main save recently and I don't have these numbers as it's too early, except one play who lost hist Stamina by 3 because of injury.

obrazek.thumb.png.6cb982cb97a45603c0b122a6a17815ec.png

But if you mean something different, feel free to share some examples.

A small skin fix:

The default scout report file was removed, it didn't work properly after a recent update.

And the properties.xml added to the skin to allow you to add some more columns to custom views like 'Ask agent' or 'Add to shortlist', and more.

The good old timeline was also added to the 'live' match coverage.

As always, quit the game, delete or backup the current skin version you are using, download the new one and add it to the skin folder, restart the game and clear cache. The steam workshop will update automatically.

@keysiHi. Thanks for your hard work. (old timeline, very cool)
Now, i want to try your Skin. The Download Button in fist Post is the newest (today) Version?
I do not like Steam Workshop Feature, so i want to use the Method, for Download the File, extract them and put them into skin Folder. ( old school, you know.  :)  )
Thanks for Infos.

Edited by SpiderJu

4 hours ago, SpiderJu said:

@keysiHi. Thanks for your hard work. (old timeline, very cool)
Now, i want to try your Skin. The Download Button in fist Post is the newest (today) Version?
I do not like Steam Workshop Feature, so i want to use the Method, for Download the File, extract them and put them into skin Folder. ( old school, you know.  :)  )
Thanks for Infos.

yes, for sure, the download link was updated logically.

Em 20/12/2021 em 07:41, keysi disse:

A small skin fix:

The default scout report file was removed, it didn't work properly after a recent update.

And the properties.xml added to the skin to allow you to add some more columns to custom views like 'Ask agent' or 'Add to shortlist', and more.

The good old timeline was also added to the 'live' match coverage.

As always, quit the game, delete or backup the current skin version you are using, download the new one and add it to the skin folder, restart the game and clear cache. The steam workshop will update automatically.

Hi @keysi, thanks again for your skin and efforts so far, best work out there and making my game experience a lot better.

When you say "to allow you to add some more columns to custom views like 'Ask agent' or 'Add to shortlist", especially the last one in bold, do you mean that now there is the possibility of adding a button as a column to views like the image below? I ask because, unfortunately, I couldn't find the option to add it when customizing the views.

Would any other step be necessary? I have also followed the instructions to quit the game, delete or backup the current skin version I was using, download the new one and add it to the skin folder, restart the game and clear cache.

image.png.53178d41f3e1ed351a68865b0d429afa.png

Couldnt find it on the list, even when I switch to english:

image.png.44e45e3aa228afe57ea983f00d56fff6.png

Thank you again.

Edited by lugui

8 minutes ago, lugui said:

Hi @keysi, thanks again for work skin and efforts so far, best work out there and making my game experience a lot better.

When you say "to allow you to add some more columns to custom views like 'Ask agent' or 'Add to shortlist", especially the last one in bold, do you mean that now there is the possibility of adding a button as a column to views like the image below? I ask because, unfortunately, I couldn't find the option to add it when customizing the views.

Would any other step be necessary? I have also followed the instructions to quit the game, delete or backup the current skin version I was using, download the new one and add it to the skin folder, restart the game and clear cache.

image.png.53178d41f3e1ed351a68865b0d429afa.png

Couldnt find it on the list, even when I switch to english:

image.png.44e45e3aa228afe57ea983f00d56fff6.png

Thank you again.

Ask agent is called "Agent feedback on players interest.

don't think there is a add to shortlist for custom views

26 minutos atrás, junkerne disse:

Ask agent is called "Agent feedback on players interest.

don't think there is a add to shortlist for custom views

Yeah, the "Agent feedback on players interest" was already there and available for custom views.

I was just wondering if what he meant/implemented was a similar button but to add players straight to your shortlist, because that would be a fantastic feature.

I managed to sort this out, I was playing around with other things in the xml and deleted a few lines, thats why I couldnt find it.

I even tested it on a different skin and works like a charm.

Fantastic feature! Thanks once again @keysi.

image.png.ab256cc329f05854fa0173ec7be5bcdf.png

Edited by lugui

Em 22/12/2021 em 18:12, keysi disse:

it's within the Scouting tab

obrazek.thumb.png.a36ad40812afebd5d672b57bda54d47e.png

Sorry to bother you again with this, but I would like to know if it is possible to edit and add to the custom VIEW a button similar to "Scout Player" that we have under the attributes and scout report tab (profile)?

If so, could you teach me or indicate what to look for, please? Thank you very much in advance.

image.png.cc1311b64153aba114121609816cbb16.png

18 hours ago, lugui said:

Sorry to bother you again with this, but I would like to know if it is possible to edit and add to the custom VIEW a button similar to "Scout Player" that we have under the attributes and scout report tab (profile)?

If so, could you teach me or indicate what to look for, please? Thank you very much in advance.

image.png.cc1311b64153aba114121609816cbb16.png

I'm not 100% sure. If you will open the properties.xml file, you can search through via CTRL+F, so try to find something like this scout player button but I think it's not here and I didn't find it.

But maybe you will be able to use this scout player button code/widget and create the completely new widget in the properties. So, just take something, for example "Add to shortlist" button, as it should be similar and just change the name, hint and IDs of that widget to try it.

5 horas atrás, keysi disse:

I'm not 100% sure. If you will open the properties.xml file, you can search through via CTRL+F, so try to find something like this scout player button but I think it's not here and I didn't find it.

But maybe you will be able to use this scout player button code/widget and create the completely new widget in the properties. So, just take something, for example "Add to shortlist" button, as it should be similar and just change the name, hint and IDs of that widget to try it.

I followed some of the logic you shared and managed to implement the column and option in the custom view.

However, I'm having trouble making the option as a clickable/execute action button like ADD TO SHORTLIST. I used the code details for "Scout Player" inside the "Player Scout Report.xml" (the only file I could find some sort of code for scouting player button, maybe Im wrong and there are others). Do you notice something I'm not editing correctly?

1.PNG.d952eb8bba1e3a59e28bf4244d62111c.PNG

<integer id="id" value="Pats" />
			<integer id="width" value="130" />
			<translation id="name" translation_id="243350" type="use" value="Add To Shortlist" />
			<flags id="customisation_context" value="play" />
			<translation id="category" translation_id="248356" type="use" value="Scouting" />
			<string id="name" value="Add To Shortlist" />
			<integer id="minimum_width" value="130" />
			<record id="widget_info">
				<symbol id="class" value="add_to_shortlist_button" />
			</record>

<record id="column_widget_properties">
				<flags id="alignment" value="centre" />
			</record>
			<record id="column_heading">
				<translation id="text" type="use" value="Add To Shortlist" />
                <translation id="hint" type="use" value="Add To Shortlist" />												 
			</record>
		</record>

<record>
			<integer id="id" value="PatF" />
			<integer id="width" value="44" />
			<flags id="customisation_context" value="none" />
			<integer id="minimum_width" value="41" />
				<symbol id="class" value="add_to_shortlist_icon_button" />
			</record>

</record>
				<flags id="alignment" value="left,centre_y" />
			</record>
		</record>

THE CODE I AM TRYING TO IMPLEMENT, USING THE SAME DETAILS AS FOR "ADD TO SHORTLIST" BUTTON

<record>
			<integer id="id" value="sctP" />
			<integer id="width" value="90" />
			<translation id="name" translation_id="243421" type="use" value="Observar" />
			<translation id="category" translation_id="243421" type="use" value="Scouting" />
			<string id="name" value="Scout Player" />
			<integer id="minimum_width" value="90" />
				<symbol id="class" value="scout_player_button" />
			</record>

</record>
				<translation id="text" type="use" value="Scout" />
                <translation id="hint" type="use" value="Scout" />												 
			</record>
		</record>

<record>
				<symbol id="class" value="scout_player_icon_button" />
			</record>

</record>
			</record>
		</record>

If you don't know, no problem! Appreciate the help so far.

38 minutes ago, lugui said:

I followed some of the logic you shared and managed to implement the column and option in the custom view.

However, I'm having trouble making the option as a clickable/execute action button like ADD TO SHORTLIST. I used the code details for "Scout Player" inside the "Player Scout Report.xml" (the only file I could find some sort of code for scouting player button, maybe Im wrong and there are others). Do you notice something I'm not editing correctly?

1.PNG.d952eb8bba1e3a59e28bf4244d62111c.PNG

<integer id="id" value="Pats" />
			<integer id="width" value="130" />
			<translation id="name" translation_id="243350" type="use" value="Add To Shortlist" />
			<translation id="category" translation_id="248356" type="use" value="Scouting" />
			<string id="name" value="Add To Shortlist" />
			<integer id="minimum_width" value="130" />
				<symbol id="class" value="add_to_shortlist_button" />
			</record>

</record>
				<translation id="text" type="use" value="Add To Shortlist" />
                <translation id="hint" type="use" value="Add To Shortlist" />												 
			</record>
		</record>

<record>
			<integer id="id" value="PatF" />
				<symbol id="class" value="add_to_shortlist_icon_button" />
			</record>

</record>
			</record>
		</record>

THE CODE I AM TRYING TO IMPLEMENT, USING THE SAME DETAILS AS FOR "ADD TO SHORTLIST" BUTTON

<record>
			<integer id="width" value="90" />
			<translation id="name" translation_id="243421" type="use" value="Observar" />
			<translation id="category" translation_id="243421" type="use" value="Scouting" />
			<string id="name" value="Scout Player" />
			<integer id="minimum_width" value="90" />
				<symbol id="class" value="scout_player_button" />
			</record>

</record>
				<translation id="text" type="use" value="Scout" />
                <translation id="hint" type="use" value="Scout" />												 
			</record>
		</record>

<record>
				<symbol id="class" value="scout_player_icon_button" />
			</record>

</record>
			</record>
		</record>

If you don't know, no problem! Appreciate the help so far.

Didn't find it so far. I would probably try to use the code for the button from the player scout reports small.xml or from some other default files where you can find the scout button. Will keep it in mind and try it again.

<panel>
  <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="all" offset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="icon_button" icon="icons/16px/add shortlist" click_event="FDas" height="35" width="35" icon_alignment="centre" keep_aspect_ratio="true" appearance="buttons/custom/add shortlist/button">
    <translation id="hint" translation_id="497049" type="use" value="Add To Default Shortlist[COMMENT: AREA: Fantasy Draft; SUB-AREA: Add To Shortlist Button; FR-BN: 25568; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: ]" />
  </widget>
</panel>

thats taken from the add to shortlist icon button.xml in panels/widgets

maybe that can be of use

Thanks for the skin Keysi! I always previously used to play with the default, but the extra functionality here is brilliant! 

I do have one small issue however. On the newly added timeline, I am not getting any icons for goals scored. I have cards and disallowed goals so far, but not any that counted.

screen.jpg

10 hours ago, iamstelam said:

Thanks for the skin Keysi! I always previously used to play with the default, but the extra functionality here is brilliant! 

I do have one small issue however. On the newly added timeline, I am not getting any icons for goals scored. I have cards and disallowed goals so far, but not any that counted.

screen.jpg

Probably just an issue with clearing caches, so try to quit the game, clear the cache folder in the App data and restart the game. I have it in my game.

2 hours ago, keysi said:

Probably just an issue with clearing caches, so try to quit the game, clear the cache folder in the App data and restart the game. I have it in my game.

What xml controls the timeline and does it replace the "waiting for next event" block?

On 03/01/2022 at 11:14, EnigMattic1 said:

What xml controls the timeline and does it replace the "waiting for next event" block?

I would assume it's the match score area panel and yes, ,i believe it does replace the "waiting for next event"

On 03/01/2022 at 11:14, EnigMattic1 said:

1 hour ago, junkerne said:

I would assume it's the match score area panel and yes, ,i believe it does replace the "waiting for next event"

I have the match timeline in the match title bar.xml. And yes, I removed the part with the waiting for next event as I consider it as useless thing and I don't need it in my skin. But you can have both, just play with the width for both live match title bar and post match review title bar.

3 hours ago, snipe2irt said:

In the tactical space, goalkeepers have the sleeves of their shirts that bugs. How to solve this problem?

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=22/01/pgp4.jpg

yes, that's because the 2D kits picture includes the long-sleeve highlight. I recently edited in my personal skin. If you will export the skin in the resource archiver, you can open the skin/graphics/pictures/2d kits... and just use the same default kits for keepers as for the outfield players and replace all the templates.

18 minutes ago, keysi said:

I have the match timeline in the match title bar.xml. And yes, I removed the part with the waiting for next event as I consider it as useless thing and I don't need it in my skin. But you can have both, just play with the width for both live match title bar and post match review title bar.

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this. I find it annoying.

Edited by EnigMattic1

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone do me a massive favour ?.

I really want the Rensie Custom skin for FM22 but when I download it I can't get into the files to change the tactics pitch. It keeps downloading through Internet explorer and I can't open the files. Can anyone send me the downloaed skin with the files open. 

I love the skin but I have I tactics pitch with the players name/number on the shirts I want to add, but when I download the skin I can't get into the files. 

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, m.char said:

Can someone do me a massive favour ?.

I really want the Rensie Custom skin for FM22 but when I download it I can't get into the files to change the tactics pitch. It keeps downloading through Internet explorer and I can't open the files. Can anyone send me the downloaed skin with the files open. 

I love the skin but I have I tactics pitch with the players name/number on the shirts I want to add, but when I download the skin I can't get into the files. 

Thanks.

the file is probably a fmf file, just go to stream and add the resource archiver and unpack the file, then you can change stuff

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

@keysi, Quick question mate. Does your scoreboard have the competition logo? It isn't showing for me and I can't see any code that relates to the competition logo.

The original match title bar had the competition logo but I removed it when I added the match timeline in the last version to make sure it fits well in terms of the width in all match versions.

<!-- Competition icon -->
<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel"  width="150" >

<record id="object_property" get_property="fxCo" set_property="objt" />
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>
	<container class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="boxes/custom/match/tv captions/si tv/score/comp/paper" >
		<record id="object_property" get_property="bkcl" set_property="rrep" />
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="10,0"/>

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre">
			<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
		</widget>
	</container>
</container>

This is affected by the player additional attributes panel.xml, I edited it as I don't need media description or media handling style. (And if I want to know these two, it's still in the Player/Information screen so I can take a look). If you will delete that mentioned file in your skin, it will revert this part back to default. Or just move it outside the skin folder to try it. In my skin, it's also connected to the player popup profile so it will reset here too.

10 hours ago, batnuna said:

Question: I would like this panel to also show "media description" and "media handling style".

How should I go about doing that?

Screenshot 2022-01-24 001601.png

On 24/01/2022 at 11:14, keysi said:

This is affected by the player additional attributes panel.xml, I edited it as I don't need media description or media handling style. (And if I want to know these two, it's still in the Player/Information screen so I can take a look). If you will delete that mentioned file in your skin, it will revert this part back to default. Or just move it outside the skin folder to try it. In my skin, it's also connected to the player popup profile so it will reset here too.

Alright, first of all - thank you as always!

I removed the file. Now the media description does appear, as well as the goalkeeper rating. 
But is there an option to add the player's media handling style to this panel? Or even better - put it in there INSTEAD of the goalkeeper rating?

On 28/01/2022 at 11:14, batnuna said:

Alright, first of all - thank you as always!

I removed the file. Now the media description does appear, as well as the goalkeeper rating. 
But is there an option to add the player's media handling style to this panel? Or even better - put it in there INSTEAD of the goalkeeper rating?

just find the media handling style widget/code and place it where you want instead of goalkeeping rating. That means you will need the default player additional attributes panel.xml file to edit.

On 30/01/2022 at 22:02, Doddo04 said:

@keysihow can i have the sidebar transparent and not black how to change?

you have to edit or delete the appearance of the container in the sidebar menu table.xml

On 28/01/2022 at 19:53, Mars_Blackmon said:

can anyone direct me on how to add star attributes to this skin?

you have to merge all the panels related to the attributes files together.

5 hours ago, keysi said:

just find the media handling style widget/code and place it where you want instead of goalkeeping rating. That means you will need the default player additional attributes panel.xml file to edit.

you have to edit or delete the appearance of the container in the sidebar menu table.xml

you have to merge all the panels related to the attributes files together.

Would I also have to change or copy any of the XML files over to the existing?

14 hours ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

Would I also have to change or copy any of the XML files over to the existing?

Yes, for sure, there will be a couple of same files related to attributes so you have to find them, copy & paste and rewrite existing one if you want to merge it to some other skin. It's the same as if you would like to use one custom skin but with one file from other skin.

On 01/12/2021 at 09:44, keysi said:

It's possible if you will extract the skin file through the resource archiver and you will edit the background picture in the graphics folder, or you will adjust the colours in the settings file of the skin.

Resource Archiver 2022 (gyazo.com)

I have tried to download the Resource Archiver  2022, but I only got a black screen. Does anyone know, how to fix this bug???

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/02/2022 at 10:59, \&#x27;Appy \&#x27;Ammer said:

Hi @keysi, when I make a substitution is it possible to have this column re-sort into the current team order by clicking PKD? 

match panels stats team order.png

Sadly the game resets all the panels so it was removed. I can't believe me and you both love the team stats screen when a game is on. I thought I was the only one. 

The way I got round it was I downloaded another skin (Vince) and he has the option. You then see the button in the right hand corner, click that so the actual stats screen stays on during a highlight and then change back to Rensie's skin. That's the only way around it I'm afraid.