[FM22][SKINS] Rensie Custom skin & Low Resolution skin

keysi

2 hours ago, Murtiniiii said:

Sadly the game resets all the panels so it was removed. I can't believe me and you both love the team stats screen when a game is on. I thought I was the only one. 

The way I got round it was I downloaded another skin (Vince) and he has the option. You then see the button in the right hand corner, click that so the actual stats screen stays on during a highlight and then change back to Rensie's skin. That's the only way around it I'm afraid.

I'm talking more of in between highlights. When the highlight is on I'll watch the match. That team stats widget could do with re-sorting when they're are substitutions made. The subs that come on aren't visible unless you scroll down. But then you lose some of the other players that are still playing in the team. 

I've tried to compare xml files with others but can't work out what to do. You can do it with the player stats widget so I thought it would have been possible to adjust an xml? 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/02/2022 at 11:59, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Hi @keysi, when I make a substitution is it possible to have this column re-sort into the current team order by clicking PKD? 

match panels stats team order.png

Try this:

Default order of the players is set by the game. (Loading up a preset tactic of the same shape and recreating your tactic can reorder them, but the game will move them around again as you change tactics). To put the subbed players on the pitch you just need to edit the match both team stats ibh file - at the bottom you just need to change the file path from match/match team stats full bottom to match/match team stats full top - for both the Home and Away sections and that will use the subs on top option (I think that will also sort out the order as it then always sorts by POS).

It's from the FM21 match screens topic...

yes, it was in the player ratings.

I think, not 99% sure, but I think it's this. Open the 'match team stats full bottom2.xml' and locate the lines 33-35 and delete it, save the file and reload the skin. If it's in my skin for sure ;)

obrazek.png.40eae24dd50a7cbc1f3fe50d0ee8ab60.png

7 hours ago, keysi said:

yes, it was in the player ratings.

I think, not 99% sure, but I think it's this. Open the 'match team stats full bottom2.xml' and locate the lines 33-35 and delete it, save the file and reload the skin. If it's in my skin for sure ;)

obrazek.png.40eae24dd50a7cbc1f3fe50d0ee8ab60.png

I opened the file you suggested but as you thought those lines had already been deleted and are not there 🤔🤔

15 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

In that same file I saw this line. I changed the true to false thinking that would allow me to click pos, but nothing happened. What can I change in that line to make pos clickable? 

what does this line do.jpg

I think it will be the best if you will download the original files for stats (or the complete pack of the Match Screens) and will try it with the original files without my edits.

This is the best description of the stats files, maybe it will give you some idea:

obrazek.png.4b60ec4d75c34fb831441c10cb83798a.png

The original files are from FM21 version. I edited a couple of files mainly because I'm using different path to several files.

___

22 hours ago, snipe2irt said:

@keysi I use your skin, the best for me on this FM, Any update coming?

I'm glad you like it but no, there won't be public updates in the future.

There seems to be a bit of the screen that's cut off on the right hand side, as I am missing Potential Ability on the player and Past Winners on Competitions. I am playing on MacBook Pro 13inch, 1440x900 Resolution and on 85% zoom. Is there anything I can do to make the whole screen appear?

Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 12.46.42.png

Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 12.46.03.png

On 07/03/2022 at 13:48, bensmith11 said:

There seems to be a bit of the screen that's cut off on the right hand side, as I am missing Potential Ability on the player and Past Winners on Competitions. I am playing on MacBook Pro 13inch, 1440x900 Resolution and on 85% zoom. Is there anything I can do to make the whole screen appear?

Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 12.46.42.png

Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 12.46.03.png

The skin is made for the 1920x1080 resolution with 100% zoom both in-game and Windows as that's the settings I'm using. There will always be some files different if you have a different resolution.

You would have to extract the skin files and edit the width of specific containers and widgets. In the case of player overview, you would have to edit the width of these three parts within the middle row in the player overview panel.xml.

• 1 month later...

@keysi hope you can help i play in bundesliga and only when i play against gladbach the colours of scorerboard are wrong for glabach it is black on black so we can´t read the letters look at the screenshot there you can see the scorerboard how it looks

Borussia M'gladbach – VfB Stuttgart_ Spielfeld.png

On 02/05/2022 at 16:10, Doddo04 said:

@keysi hope you can help i play in bundesliga and only when i play against gladbach the colours of scorerboard are wrong for glabach it is black on black so we can´t read the letters look at the screenshot there you can see the scorerboard how it looks

Borussia M'gladbach – VfB Stuttgart_ Spielfeld.png

Probably some colision with the default Bundesliga match scoreboard, I don't know exactly as I'm not playing in Bundesliga. But based your screen, you have everything something weird, probably due to resolution.

@keysithanks again for such a great and useful skin,

I would like to know if you could please teach me how to make two small adjustments during matches:

1- I'd like to know which file and what to edit in it to make the KITS bigger.

2- Also know if, in case I want it in the future, how to replace them with the team logo and adjust its size to bigger as well.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

image.thumb.jpeg.e08c15cb8f40f3c04776ec324f883a7e.jpeg

On 10/05/2022 at 18:55, lugui said:

@keysithanks again for such a great and useful skin,

I would like to know if you could please teach me how to make two small adjustments during matches:

1- I'd like to know which file and what to edit in it to make the KITS bigger.

2- Also know if, in case I want it in the future, how to replace them with the team logo and adjust its size to bigger as well.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

image.thumb.jpeg.e08c15cb8f40f3c04776ec324f883a7e.jpeg

This half-time screen is affected by match mid match review panel.xml and you will find match info Team Score part in lines 42-48. It will link you to the match info overview ibh.xml and you can change the size of the kits in the match/match incidents left ibh and match/match incidents right ibh.

But if you will change the size of the kits here, it will change also during the match as it uses the same file for both in match, half-time and post match. You can create copy of it, rename it and link to the new one.

There is this code in the match incidents left/right ibh and you just need to change the class and code to decided between logo and kit.

<container>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
		<!-- Need to choose logo or kit, comment out the widget for the one you don't want -->
		<!-- Logo -->
		<!--
		<widget class="match_team_logo_picture" id="TeLo" image_alignment="top"/>
		<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="Tcol" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="top"/>
		-->
		<!-- Kit -->
		<widget class="kit_picture" id="teKP" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="top" />

</container>

Absolutely loved your skin! Great job

I'm just curious if there is a way to completely remove CA/PA stars. Want to do a career with the team I support only using scout and coach reports. I've been trying, but my knowledge about skinning is almost zero... any help is appreciated 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @keysi

Please can you tell me which panel(s) control the post-match review screen? I saw your tweet from the Real Madrid game and want to try and replicate that view because the default skin does not do a good job! Thanks!

31 minutes ago, Obaaa said:

Hi @keysi

Please can you tell me which panel(s) control the post-match review screen? I saw your tweet from the Real Madrid game and want to try and replicate that view because the default skin does not do a good job! Thanks!

match full time review panel.xml in the match folder

2 hours ago, Obaaa said:

Hi @keysi

It's not about coding, you just need to edit the sliders and selectors in the game when you open the post match.

Check this video I made months ago how to change match screens.

20 minutes ago, keysi said:

It's not about coding, you just need to edit the sliders and selectors in the game when you open the post match.

Check this video I made months ago how to change match screens.

Thanks mate and that makes total sense.

But I just get a blank screen:

image.thumb.png.747a0c6cb3f7c27198c21dd554c170bb.png

11 minutes ago, Obaaa said:

Thanks mate and that makes total sense.

But I just get a blank screen:

image.thumb.png.747a0c6cb3f7c27198c21dd554c170bb.png

I'm using it every day and it works well. I would recommend you to quit the game, delete everything from the skins folder and download the skin again. Clear cache and preferences folder and try it again.

6 minutes ago, keysi said:

I'm using it every day and it works well. I would recommend you to quit the game, delete everything from the skins folder and download the skin again. Clear cache and preferences folder and try it again.

I will try but to confirm my original question was to ask how to get that view into a different skin - so maybe I have to move more than just the match full time review panel? The panel itself will set the layout of the screen but there are other files to control the widgets(?)?

58 minutes ago, Obaaa said:

I will try but to confirm my original question was to ask how to get that view into a different skin - so maybe I have to move more than just the match full time review panel? The panel itself will set the layout of the screen but there are other files to control the widgets(?)?

Youre missing files from this https://sites.google.com/site/michaeltmurrayuk/fm2021/skin/fm21-match-screens-mod-v2

2 hours ago, Obaaa said:

25 minutes ago, Obaaa said:

Thanks. I partly got it to work but still looks different to keysi's view. So many good skins, I wish I was smart enough to be able to put all of the best parts of each together!

Yes, sorry, I thought it doesn't work in this skin. As blue said, you are missing all the match screens mod files. In this my skin, you would have to take all the match screen related files in the 'match' folder. Some of the files are connected to the in-between highlights, half-time review and post match review as well. If you will take only post match review, it won't show everything (or nothing) as it's linked to other files in the match folder.

If you will download the match screens mod from the link shared above, you will get the default match screens mod files made by Michael, all the instructions are in the post. I only modified the files for myself.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@keysi I looked at your Warta save on your website and read through it and came across this shirt number design , do you perhaps also have it in small ? I could only find this number design in large when downloading the FM20 Rensie Skin . 

4739C91C-E8FF-4D00-8288-04F66D028079.jpeg

Edited by benji_hro_FCH

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/09/2022 at 09:17, benji_hro_FCH said:

@keysi I looked at your Warta save on your website and read through it and came across this shirt number design , do you perhaps also have it in small ? I could only find this number design in large when downloading the FM20 Rensie Skin . 

4739C91C-E8FF-4D00-8288-04F66D028079.jpeg

This font is slightly different type in comparison with FM20.

Numbers in FM20 were made by TTF France World Cup 1998 font. These latest numbers in FM22 (and your screenshot) are made by Feyenoord TTF font. And no, I didn't make all numbers from 1-99 in small size because they didn't fit too well within the tactics screen and other screens were small sized numbers are shown. That's why I used different font for small, default and large numbers in my skin.

You can always create your own numbers in some graphics software like GIMP, Photoshop and more. You just need the font you want installed in your laptop/PC and you have to create all numbers from 1-99 as separate images and save them to the right direction.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb keysi:

This font is slightly different type in comparison with FM20.

Numbers in FM20 were made by TTF France World Cup 1998 font. These latest numbers in FM22 (and your screenshot) are made by Feyenoord TTF font. And no, I didn't make all numbers from 1-99 in small size because they didn't fit too well within the tactics screen and other screens were small sized numbers are shown. That's why I used different font for small, default and large numbers in my skin.

You can always create your own numbers in some graphics software like GIMP, Photoshop and more. You just need the font you want installed in your laptop/PC and you have to create all numbers from 1-99 as separate images and save them to the right direction.

Thank you for the answer 🙂 . Will you make a skin in Fm23 ? Because I love your skin

On 15/10/2022 at 23:27, benji_hro_FCH said:

Thank you for the answer 🙂 . Will you make a skin in Fm23 ? Because I love your skin

Yes, I will make a custom skin for FM23, because the default skin is not good enough and there is too much waste of space and too many parts that could be better.

But I won't share it publicly, I will use it only by myself and a couple of friends will have it.

Edited by keysi

vor 1 Stunde schrieb keysi:

Yes, I will make a custom skin for FM23, because the default skin is not good enough and there is too much waste of space and too many parts that could be better.

But I won't share it publicly, I will use it only by myself and a couple of friends will have it.

It´s a shame , but I understand and  tolerate your decision

21 hours ago, benji_hro_FCH said:

It´s a shame , but I understand and  tolerate your decision

I'm not sure if it's a good or bad information, but when I see the screens from the upcoming FM23 edition and the fact the default skin is looking absolutely the same except some different background graphic, everyone will be able to use most of skins from previous versions with a couple of small tweaks here and here.

On 18/10/2022 at 13:20, keysi said:

I'm not sure if it's a good or bad information, but when I see the screens from the upcoming FM23 edition and the fact the default skin is looking absolutely the same except some different background graphic, everyone will be able to use most of skins from previous versions with a couple of small tweaks here and here.

The stats of the skin is horrendous.

Without you guys the game wouldnt be as fun as it is with your skins.

I dont understand why SI just work with you guys or just give you a platform ingame.

Just make a skin shop ingame, where you can sell the skin for couple bucks with a fair share.

On 17/10/2022 at 13:15, keysi said:

Such a shame but completely understand your decision, I would definitely buy it to use your skin for FM23.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/10/2022 at 14:15, keysi said:

Love the skin, was hoping to use it but read the post and explanation. I hope you'll change your mind and release it someday.