[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Внесены небольшие изменения для удобства в новый скин FME Zealand. Version 10 nov 2022. https://disk.yandex.ru/d/yEo1qYdm6yWBuA

PS Вы можете изменить название статистики на русском языке в файлах по ссылке

\FME - Зеландия\панели\игрок\статистика 

Спойлер

изображение.thumb.png.e17848b0fabc715666880b5c2a0ba65e.png

изображение.png.356992b8c7b38304726df0a84dd31998.png

image.png.035666e84b36eb2e8c870a9bc78943

Edited by bahmet

5 minutes ago, bahmet said:

Made minor convenience edits to the new FME Zealand skin. https://disk.yandex.ru/d/yEo1qYdm6yWBuA

PS You can change the name of statistics in Russian in the files by reference

\FME - Zealand\panels\player\stats 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.e17848b0fabc715666880b5c2a0ba65e.png

image.png.356992b8c7b38304726df0a84dd31998.png

fme will update player profile soon, but till then i'll use this, thanks.

The skin is fantastic however there is 1 thing I would like to change.  The squad screen is really big, I think there are only 18 or 19 players that fit then you need to scroll down to see the rest

I know this is a very minor thing but anyone know how I can make the squad screen smaller?  It is the only screen where I think it is zoomed in too much 

Thanks

On 10/11/2022 at 20:01, Nozzer said:

The skin is fantastic however there is 1 thing I would like to change.  The squad screen is really big, I think there are only 18 or 19 players that fit then you need to scroll down to see the rest

I know this is a very minor thing but anyone know how I can make the squad screen smaller?  It is the only screen where I think it is zoomed in too much 

Thanks

Try modify the file panels\team\team squad.xml

On line 82 look for row_height, can change it to same value "30" as fm22.

11 hours ago, nicholas.shen said:

Try modify the file panels\team\team squad.xml

On line 82 look for row_height, can change it to same value "30" as fm22.

It's on 30 by default already.

Row Height 30 (default):

SCR-20221112-jn6.thumb.png.be374435cfc49809724640dfa5a6ab26.png

Row Height 25:

SCR-20221112-jnh.thumb.png.31187855af5121443675090a9c1ec9e0.png

Edited by Rivanov

1 hour ago, alian62 said:

Can anyone help me get rid of those footer colours ..... Thx

320015746_Screenshotfootercolours.thumb.png.0c5f80cf1f3368f042648e3dc5533a80.png

Remove this piece of code (for every shirt) from club/club overview kits panel.xml

<container class="inner_box_no_margin" id="tLco">
			<layout class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize_centre" horizontal_alignment="middle" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<layout class="show_medium_vertical" min_value="867" max_value="100000"/>

<widget class="label" id="T_tl" alignment="centre" auto_size="all">
				<translation id="text" translation_id="256677" type="use" value="Third[COMMENT: team_information_panel; Third Kit Graphic Title]" />
			</widget>

</container>
Edited by Rivanov

I hope I can make comments on the FM23 version of the skin here.

I've used the FME - Zealand skin for a couple of FMs now. The player screen is perfect for taking nice uniformed screenshots for posting places.

I have a question though. Is there a simple way to remove the button to simulate an instant result on the match screen? I am always paranoid I'll accidentally click it.

4 hours ago, anagain said:

I hope I can make comments on the FM23 version of the skin here.

I've used the FME - Zealand skin for a couple of FMs now. The player screen is perfect for taking nice uniformed screenshots for posting places.

I have a question though. Is there a simple way to remove the button to simulate an instant result on the match screen? I am always paranoid I'll accidentally click it.

You still have to confirm a match plan and then have to click through after that. It shouldn't really be an issue.

FME did a great job to recreate the individual training panel to allow selecting multiple players for "Praise/Criticise" action.

But sometimes it doesn't work because of the player status indicator refreshing the screen.

I tried to remove it from the detailed view and it works perfectly now.:lol:

BTW, does anyone know if we can apply the similar changes to the youth training panel?

Edited by nicholas.shen

8 hours ago, nicholas.shen said:

FME did a great job to recreate the individual training panel to allow selecting multiple players for "Praise/Criticise" action.

But sometimes it doesn't work because of the player status indicator refreshing the screen.

I tried to remove it from the detailed view and it works perfectly now.:lol:

BTW, does anyone know if we can apply the similar changes to the youth training panel?

How do you access this feature? I'm still going through each player and it is taking forever! I'm using  FM23 1.0.0

Edit: Found it - I totally missed it within the release notes! Great feature!

Individual Training

• I have modified the Individual Training panel so that when multiple players are selected, the user can Praise/Criticise training performance much faster. Selected players show up as part of a list, all with their own Praise/Criticise buttons which disappear when an action has been completed. No more clicking back and forth.
Edited by Abaddon879

1 hour ago, SerCska10 said:

Many thanks, bro.

I managed to restore back the player portrait.

For anyone who is interested.

1) To bring back the player portrait in the tactic panel.

Copy below two missing files from last version.

panels\tactics\tactics icon info panel overview match.xml
panels\tactics\tactics icon info panel overview.xml

2) To bring back middle game processing bar

Copy below missing file from last version.

panels\game\game processing panel.xml

1 час назад, nicholas.shen сказал:

Many thanks, bro.

I managed to restore back the player portrait.

For anyone who is interested.

1) To bring back the player portrait in the tactic panel.

Copy below two missing files from last version.

panels\tactics\tactics icon info panel overview match.xml
panels\tactics\tactics icon info panel overview.xml

2) To bring back middle game processing bar

Copy below missing file from last version.

panels\game\game processing panel.xml

Thank you bro

8 hours ago, DrazdaCZ said:

Please how to increase the transparency of the background?

In panels\client_object\client object browser.xml

Add the transparency value into the background box. Lower number means more transparent.

Spoiler

e.g.

<!-- Background Box -->
    <widget class="bordered_box" appearance="fme/boxes/background/paper" transparency="0.7">

7 hours ago, nicholas.shen said:

In panels\client_object\client object browser.xml

Add the transparency value into the background box. Lower number means more transparent.

Reveal hidden contents

e.g.

<!-- Background Box -->
    <widget class="bordered_box" appearance="fme/boxes/background/paper" transparency="0.7">

Thank you, but I still need help so that the background is not blurry, I keep using the skin without an update, it disappointed me there

4 hours ago, DrazdaCZ said:

Thank you, but I still need help so that the background is not blurry, I keep using the skin without an update, it disappointed me there

graphics/fme/boxes/background/paper.xml

<!-- image properties -->
<properties>

<!-- image borders -->
	<!-- these determine how many pixels any content is inset from each side of the image -->
	<!-- (for example, in the case of a button, the content would be the text label) -->
	<record id="image_borders" left="1" right="1" top="1" bottom="1"/>

<!-- image slices determine the points at which the image will be sliced to enable scaling -->
	<!-- the image will only slice in the directions slicing values are provided for-->
	<record id="image_slices" left="8" right="8" top="8" bottom="8"/>

<colour id="red_replacement" name="bg"/>
	<boolean id="blurred" value="true"/>

</properties>

Try setting <boolean id="blurred" value="false"/>

/edit: Can confirm this works. 🙂

Edited by Rivanov

4 hours ago, Rivanov said:

<properties>

<!-- image borders -->
	<!-- these determine how many pixels any content is inset from each side of the image -->
	<!-- (for example, in the case of a button, the content would be the text label) -->

<!-- image slices determine the points at which the image will be sliced to enable scaling -->
	<!-- the image will only slice in the directions slicing values are provided for-->

</properties>

Thank you very much, that's exactly it

Two issues for me on 1.1.

image.png.5941ab3b50fa4c9d3dd1939354decf00.png

Unless I'm totally missing it and it's moved there's no longer a preferred foot bit on the attributes page (this is on the standard skin still).

The other is the touchline tablet stays there during highlights for me which obstructs the view, makes the game unplayable.

Is there anyone who can help me add the season stats into the scouting center report card?

<!-- Season Stats -->
								<container>
                							<container default_width="-588" minimum_width="588" priority="1">
                    								<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true" inset="8"/>
                    								<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcsp" file="player/player additional stats small">
                        								<record id="object_property">
                            									<list id="get_properties">
                                									<record get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                                									<record get_property="Pila" set_property="hidn"/>
                            									</list>
                        								</record>
                    								</widget>
                    								<widget class="player_stats_panel" id="pssp" file="player/player stats small">
                        								<record id="object_property">
                            									<list id="get_properties">
                                									<record get_property="Pila" set_property="Shwn"/>
                                									<record get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                            									</list>
                        								</record>
                    								</widget>
                							</container>
                							<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/player overview small selector panel" id="cosF" default_width="-290" minimum_width="290" priority="2" navigation_container="true" default_widget="Pcrs"/>
           							 </container>

I attempted to add this (from the player overview card) into this page but it won't render.

help with stats.png

Il 20/11/2022 in 18:09 , Rivanov ha scritto:

<properties>

<!-- image borders -->

</properties>

Sorry for my english :(

I would like to scale the background down to make the title bar visible.

It works if i change the value right or left. But doesen't work with up :(

Thaaaaanksimage.thumb.png.1af76613dc553d37291822c8f3bdebaf.png

image.thumb.png.1af76613dc553d37291822c8f3bdebaf.png

10 hours ago, bababooey said:

It appears that twitter account which manages the FM Zealand Skin is gone. 

I am always skeptical about downloading or using a skin that is no longer being properly supported.

Anyone have any insight on this?

Community ran him off, turns out when you spend 100s of hours making a passion project, and everyone picks apart every little thing, most people just decide its not worth it. Can add him to the list of amazing skinners who decided its not worth the effort.

If there's any problems with future game updates, either myself or someone else will post a fix. If you're looking for skins that'll get update, you're stuck with Mustermann, Statsman or WTCS.

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Community ran him off, turns out when you spend 100s of hours making a passion project, and everyone picks apart every little thing, most people just decide its not worth it. Can add him to the list of amazing skinners who decided its not worth the effort.

If there's any problems with future game updates, either myself or someone else will post a fix. If you're looking for skins that'll get update, you're stuck with Mustermann, Statsman or WTCS.

That is genuinely disappointing to hear, but not surprising at all.

I'm actually enjoying the default skin that comes with the game but, sometimes there are little things that would be nice to change.

I used the Zealand skin in FM22, and ended up fixing a few issues for my own benefit.

This year, I think I'll stick w/ the default!

I think, for me, one of the benefits FME had was the added tabs, especially for those who play on a smaller screen/resolution. When I first became aware of the FME skin, I don't recall seeing many other skins with tabs in. It is a shame when skinners lose the motivation due to negative feedback, people nit-picking or people always wanting more. Hopefully he is just taking a break and will be back in the future.

2 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I think, for me, one of the benefits FME had was the added tabs, especially for those who play on a smaller screen/resolution. When I first became aware of the FME skin, I don't recall seeing many other skins with tabs in. It is a shame when skinners lose the motivation due to negative feedback, people nit-picking or people always wanting more. Hopefully he is just taking a break and will be back in the future.

i agree it's sad when skinners / skin makers leave the scene for whatever reason. i myself havnt been that active over the last period.. sadly i have been hit with one bad thing after another health wise, but i still lurk around when possible and i'm not going anywhere if i can help it :)

anyway... There was tabs before FME, TCS and a few others used tabs, but not as much as today, tho imo.. it's taking overhand with tabs, but might be usefull for laptop users, and it's probably my age that like many things as they are (no tab wise)

but i wish FME the best and hope to see him return someday

Merry chrstmas to you all. 

2 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

It is a shame when skinners lose the motivation due to negative feedback

in my opinion, it is not right to make a skin that need to be liked by everyone, and then take offense at criticism from idiots. you need to make skin for yourself and send all the critics to hell. I do so. i make leather for myself. "ah, beautiful skin, but I want dark" - "**** off", "ah beautiful skin, but I want without attributes in the boxes" - "**** off", "ah beautiful skin, but I want without CA" - " **** off". don't like where you were sent? take it and modify it yourself))
FME gave the world a lot that is now used by almost every skin, for which he is greatly thanked.

I understand FME. I hope he just makes skins for himself from now on.

I can't believe how many skinners are still working on their projects despite the awful brainless average user in here.

If you read the messages on this topic, half of them are demanding new additions and the other half is demanding little fixes for panels because they don't want to zoom out/in the skin. And every skin thread is like that in this forum. No one seems grateful for their work.

I wish him happy holidays and I thank him for his efforts and the work he has put in the wonderful FME skins he released year after year FOR FREE.

Edited by lukavski