[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not perfect, but using the instructions in this thread: (and downloading these https://community.sigames.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=548101&key=9b79b2f9f3cd67ce0dbaf4b77027ae0d )

I was able to create a coloured side bar. Much prefer the one earlier with the little flourish on the footer, but it'll do for now :)

Now need to figure out how to make the main screen a little more transparent to bring the background into play a bit more. Broke the skin trying so if anyone is able to help that would be great

Screenshot 2022-04-26 204721.png

Edited by Steve1977beyond
Updating Image

9 hours ago, Steve1977beyond said:

Not perfect, but using the instructions in this thread: (and downloading these https://community.sigames.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=548101&key=9b79b2f9f3cd67ce0dbaf4b77027ae0d )

I was able to create a coloured side bar. Much prefer the one earlier with the little flourish on the footer, but it'll do for now :)

Now need to figure out how to make the main screen a little more transparent to bring the background into play a bit more. Broke the skin trying so if anyone is able to help that would be great

This is because I didn't colour the sidebar, I only changed the background of the client object browser.xml and then changed the text and icon colour in the sidebar to secondary

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Steve1977beyond:

8 hours ago, Drakestone said:

This is because I didn't colour the sidebar, I only changed the background of the client object browser.xml and then changed the text and icon colour in the sidebar to secondary

cheers for the info mate :)  when i amended mine to secondary, it made the whole of the side bar grey and i couldn't see much text. was i doing something wrong?

@Drakestonehad another play around with this and I understand what you mean now. This is how mine is looking at the moment:

image.png.0616a4810696a8ad350ba4ce65852c43.png

But if I try to change the colour of the text and graphics, I do so by adding this line:

from this: <container>

to this: <container class="main_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/sidebar/paper" red_replacement="secondary">

But then what happens is it makes the text invisible. What further tweak would I need to make to make it like yours? Or is it impossible because I'm managing Sunderland where their secondary colour is white and so therefore, it'll always clash

On 27/04/2022 at 06:31, Drakestone said:

kinda got lost with this again now sadly. @Drakestone how did you change the background in client object browser.xml? would you have a copy of the xml please?

19 hours ago, Steve1977beyond said:

kinda got lost with this again now sadly. @Drakestone how did you change the background in client object browser.xml? would you have a copy of the xml please?

It's an image in the graphics folder youdd need to edit. Let me see if I can find it for you

On 28/04/2022 at 16:33, Steve1977beyond said:

@Drakestonehad another play around with this and I understand what you mean now. This is how mine is looking at the moment:

image.png.0616a4810696a8ad350ba4ce65852c43.png

But if I try to change the colour of the text and graphics, I do so by adding this line:

from this: <container>

to this: <container class="main_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/sidebar/paper" red_replacement="secondary">

But then what happens is it makes the text invisible. What further tweak would I need to make to make it like yours? Or is it impossible because I'm managing Sunderland where their secondary colour is white and so therefore, it'll always clash

The background picture is in the graphics/boxes/content folder, youdd need to edit it in Photoshop so that the areas that aren't red are green instead. And yes, white on white will clash but you can solve that by changing the text properties to be shadowed

6 hours ago, Drakestone said:

Try this, extract to your skins folder and load the skin in game called FME - Zealand Recoloured.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/iak7rl8qxoid90m/FME+Zealand+Recoloured+4.0.rar/file

Thank you so much @Drakestone! I'll try and pick the bones out of what you did but ultimately, the side bar is exactly how I want it! Now to see about the main window and brighten it up a bit! Really appreciate your help mate

13 hours ago, peppe1 said:

Hey Drakestone how can i make attributes in boxes?can you help me please.

Lets keep this thread clear of any further support discussions about the edited skin guys. The thread is for support and info on the original skin only. If you have personal questions regarding things to do with it you may PM me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/12/2021 at 22:12, FMEnhanced said:

The width of the Player Popup is set to 650 pixels. To my knowledge, nobody has ever managed to change the width, though I found out how. You need to modify modal popup panel.xml by removing id="ppcn" (found in sitoolkit) and place it in your panels folder:

<container class="inner_box_no_margin" id="ppcn">
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
</container>

You can then set a width for the panel or have it autosize based on the contents.

How did you get it to change size? im getting nothing. 

20 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

file in the generic folder i think. pop up information panel i believe

Yeah, had to use the inset/outset numbers in this instead. couldnt get the modal popup thingy to work 

23 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Yeah, had to use the inset/outset numbers in this instead. couldnt get the modal popup thingy to work 

Which lines did you have to edit to make the popup normal size ?

i tried the modal file aswell without luck..

Edit: nvm i found it :)

Edited by snowofman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

Hello.
Anyone knows how to delete these icons/lines? (titlebar and menu)

spacer.png

Delete the following from game.xml

Spoiler

<record>
      <translation id="text" type="use" value="YouTube"/>
      <flags id="event_id" value="OURL"/>
      <flags id="url" value="https://www.youtube.com/c/ZealandonYT/featured"/>
      <flags id="icon" value="icons/16px/youtube"/>
    </record>

<record>
      <translation id="text" type="use" value="Twitch"/>
      <flags id="url" value="https://www.twitch.tv/zeaiand"/>
      <flags id="icon" value="icons/16px/twitch"/>
    </record>

<record>
      <translation id="text" type="use" value="Instagram"/>
      <flags id="url" value="https://www.instagram.com/theoldzealand"/>
      <flags id="icon" value="icons/16px/instagram"/>
    </record>

<record>
      <translation id="text" type="use" value="Twitter"/>
      <flags id="url" value="https://twitter.com/theoldzealand"/>
      <flags id="icon" value="icons/16px/twitter"/>
    </record>

<record>
      <translation id="text" type="use" value="Discord"/>
      <flags id="url" value="https://discord.com/invite/UfRpJVc"/>
      <flags id="icon" value="icons/16px/discord"/>
    </record>

<record>
      <translation id="text" type="use" value="Reddit"/>
      <flags id="url" value="https://www.reddit.com/r/TheOldZealand"/>
      <flags id="icon" value="icons/16px/reddit"/>
    </record>

That will take the links from the bottom of the menu. As for the 'Z' on the header, that is the 'FM' button and will be a graphical change. to remove the youtube link, 

Spoiler

<!-- Tutorial Button -->
            <widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="generic/zealand" width="44" height="44"/>

Take that from titlebar.xml

42 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

Hello.
Anyone knows how to delete these icons/lines? (titlebar and menu)

spacer.png

open skin folder/panels/generic/titlebar.xml

locate the line 129 Tutorial Button and delete this widget to delete the youtube icon

locate the line 133 and change the appearance to appearance="chrome/buttons/items/button"

Save the file.

The social media icons:

open skin folder/menus/game.xml, scroll down and you delete all from line 154 to 196 where the icons are.

Save the file and restart the game.

22 horas atrás, EnigMattic1 disse:

Delete the following from game.xml

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

<record>
      <translation id="text" type="use" value="YouTube"/>
      <flags id="url" value="https://www.youtube.com/c/ZealandonYT/featured"/>
      <flags id="icon" value="icons/16px/youtube"/>
    </record>

<record>
      <translation id="text" type="use" value="Twitch"/>
      <flags id="url" value="https://www.twitch.tv/zeaiand"/>
      <flags id="icon" value="icons/16px/twitch"/>
    </record>

<record>
      <translation id="text" type="use" value="Instagram"/>
      <flags id="url" value="https://www.instagram.com/theoldzealand"/>
      <flags id="icon" value="icons/16px/instagram"/>
    </record>

<record>
      <translation id="text" type="use" value="Twitter"/>
      <flags id="url" value="https://twitter.com/theoldzealand"/>
      <flags id="icon" value="icons/16px/twitter"/>
    </record>

<record>
      <translation id="text" type="use" value="Discord"/>
      <flags id="url" value="https://discord.com/invite/UfRpJVc"/>
      <flags id="icon" value="icons/16px/discord"/>
    </record>

<record>
      <translation id="text" type="use" value="Reddit"/>
      <flags id="url" value="https://www.reddit.com/r/TheOldZealand"/>
      <flags id="icon" value="icons/16px/reddit"/>
    </record>

That will take the links from the bottom of the menu. As for the 'Z' on the header, that is the 'FM' button and will be a graphical change. to remove the youtube link, 

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

<!-- Tutorial Button -->
            <widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="generic/zealand" width="44" height="44"/>

Take that from titlebar.xml

Merci my friend.

22 horas atrás, keysi disse:

open skin folder/panels/generic/titlebar.xml

locate the line 129 Tutorial Button and delete this widget to delete the youtube icon

locate the line 133 and change the appearance to appearance="chrome/buttons/items/button"

Save the file.

The social media icons:

open skin folder/menus/game.xml, scroll down and you delete all from line 154 to 196 where the icons are.

Save the file and restart the game.

Muchas Gracias.

Just one thing:
spacer.png

now I don't have any FM "button" there

And here the "Z" is still there:
spacer.png

Edited by PequenoGenio

20 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

Merci my friend.

Muchas Gracias.

Just one thing:
spacer.png

now I don't have any FM "button" there

And here the "Z" is still there:
spacer.png

This is in mine titlebar.xml for the FM button

<!-- FM button -->
            <widget class="popup_button" id="fmst" fixed="true" appearance="chrome/buttons/items/button" icon="icons/26px/fm" width="44" height="44" disable_wheel="true" secondary_icon_enabled="false" icon_alignment="centre_left" controller_button="select_button" gamepad_icon_alignment="centre_right">
                <event id="click_notification_event" event_id="FM" item="NULL" />
                <event id="menu_layout_notification_event" event_id="mlne" event_target="fmst" />
                <record id="items" file="menus/game" />
                <translation id="hint" translation_id="292829" type="use" value="Options[COMMENT: menubar game options button]" />
            </widget>

You probably have to locate every place where the "Z" icon can be in different headers.

1 hora atrás, keysi disse:

<!-- FM button -->
            <widget class="popup_button" id="fmst" fixed="true" appearance="chrome/buttons/items/button" icon="icons/26px/fm" width="44" height="44" disable_wheel="true" secondary_icon_enabled="false" icon_alignment="centre_left" controller_button="select_button" gamepad_icon_alignment="centre_right">
                <event id="menu_layout_notification_event" event_id="mlne" event_target="fmst" />
                <translation id="hint" translation_id="292829" type="use" value="Options[COMMENT: menubar game options button]" />
            </widget>

You probably have to locate every place where the "Z" icon can be in different headers.

The main one is solved:
spacer.png

Use your code and delete the graphics folders

Hi everyone, donwloaded the mod zeeland recoloured, but I would like to know  how can for to add picture of the club city appear into screen club information ?, could anyone to help me for to do it, I would be verrty grateful, thanks in advance.

Regards

Edited by luanpefe

2 hours ago, luanpefe said:

Hi veryone, please , could someono tell me and explain me how to add pic of de city team into information  screen, thans in advance.

Regards

Normaly you just download the city pack - unzip to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\graphics" 
go into the game, clear the cache and reload the skin and it should work from there

En 26/6/2022 a las 15:38, snowofman dijo:

Normaly you just download the city pack - unzip to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\graphics" 
go into the game, clear the cache and reload the skin and it should work from there

Hi snowfman, than for your repy, but I have downloades mod zeenlad skin recoloured, and I would like to know  how can for to add picture of the club city appear into screen club information

Thaks you fot you help

2 hours ago, luanpefe said:

Hi snowfman, than for your repy, but I have downloades mod zeenlad skin recoloured, and I would like to know  how can for to add picture of the club city appear into screen club information

Thaks you fot you help

If it's not working out of the box, you might have to ask the creator of the skin to hear if they have made any changes that needs to be applied for it to work. 
i'm not familier with the zeland recoloured skin, so i would not have any information

You can always try and edit the config file of the city pack and see if the linies are correct

<record from="57" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/57/background"/>

i've noticed that in some city packs this line has something else instead of "stadium" and it's not always working. so try that out 

gl, i hope you get it to work

hace 21 horas, snowofman dijo:

If it's not working out of the box, you might have to ask the creator of the skin to hear if they have made any changes that needs to be applied for it to work. 
i'm not familier with the zeland recoloured skin, so i would not have any information

You can always try and edit the config file of the city pack and see if the linies are correct

<record from="57" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/57/background"/>

i've noticed that in some city packs this line has something else instead of "stadium" and it's not always working. so try that out 

gl, i hope you get it to work

Thnaks again snowofman, I am trying to do it, bue or not wokr, o Idon't do it.

On 26/06/2022 at 13:41, luanpefe said:

Hi everyone, donwloaded the mod zeeland recoloured, but I would like to know  how can for to add picture of the club city appear into screen club information ?, could anyone to help me for to do it, I would be verrty grateful, thanks in advance.

What and how did you try to do and what didn't work?

On 24/06/2022 at 23:58, keysi said:

<!-- FM button -->
            </widget>

Is there a list of all the XML's where this could be? I'm also trying to remove the Instant Result button but can't seem to track them all down. There's 700-odd files and it's hard to track down all the stuff you don't want like the Z button and such.

1 hour ago, nick1408 said:

Is there a list of all the XML's where this could be? I'm also trying to remove the Instant Result button but can't seem to track them all down. There's 700-odd files and it's hard to track down all the stuff you don't want like the Z button and such.

short answer is no,
long answer, use the base skin and add the stuff you like.

4 hours ago, nick1408 said:

maybe open the skin folder and try the CTRL+F option to locate everything connected to Z button and other things you don't want in the skin.

11 hours ago, keysi said:

maybe open the skin folder and try the CTRL+F option to locate everything connected to Z button and other things you don't want in the skin.

I didn't know Windows search searched for text within the file. There you go!

I'm trying to make the scout cards default to Attributes - what are the applicable instructions to do this?

image.png.8025220322dcf7e363d2567f7975e457.png

Is there a way I can add the above (from the 'Coach Report' page) next to either line here:

image.png.852d48a02c0ccfde3a4fac65f31b279f.png

I know I'd need to shorten the search bar somehow and I'm not sure if putting it next to 'History' is possible, I just want the current ability (including the description) visible when viewing a player.

Goodnight. I am Brazilian and I would like to ask a favor. I don't know if I can ask here, if not, you can delete my comment. I think the skin is excellent. It is light and almost perfect. However, I wanted to change 3 options. If someone who understands can help me or make and send the link, I will be very grateful: During the match: 1) in the "game overview" the teams' uniforms appear instead of the logo; also during the match: 2) Have the option to show photos of the stadium (which doesn't even have game statistics; markers;...), a space to show the photo of the stadiums. Finally, in the players overview: 3) have the option to show hidden attributes.

Hello! sorry for the bad writing, I'm from argentina and I use google translator. Zealand FM22 is the best skin I found in this version but I have a "problem" with the economy/ finance panel, because I can't see the transfer budget in the main page of the club.

image.jpeg.bc91e983cc56c41a15fb727084c21484.jpegimage.jpeg.bc91e983cc56c41a15fb727084c21484.jpeg

It's not something too important, but I would like to make a change/replacement to improve it in case of club change, can you help me please?
Example: This colleague has the panel on the bottom right and it looks perfect, thanks for your help!

Edited by FrancoD

• 2 months later...

Anyone know if there is a way to make this DF11 friendly (I know the cutout facepacks are better than the DF11's are the only ones I can get right now) but given I reset my pc and I can't sign into sortitoutsi for the cutout facepack as I forgotten my g:mail account as I'm subscribed to Sortitoutsi :(

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, DarkXess said:

As FM23 is out now would it be possible to add the non .fmf file so we can learn from the source? would be much appreciated :) 

Use the resource archiver to extract it.

1 hour ago, greg.brooking said:

This worked in FM 22 but does not seem to be working in 23.

Because the skin isn't configured for 23. FME is working on a new version atm.

3 hours ago, greg.brooking said:

This worked in FM 22 but does not seem to be working in 23.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rj3yfhl8uwzai9w/FME_-_Zealand_23.7z/file

Got this the other day but forgot where from ..... He got it to work with some modifications that were needed . It works fine as i use it although i didnt like the match day so i changed it . 

2 часа назад, alian62 сказал:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rj3yfhl8uwzai9w/FME_-_Zealand_23.7z/file

Получил это на днях, но забыл откуда..... Он заставил его работать с некоторыми необходимыми модификациями. Он отлично работает, пока я его использую, хотя мне не понравился день матча, поэтому я изменил его. 

Corrected a little.

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/yEo1qYdm6yWBuA