FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found some errors:

Kanya Fujimoto (change to loan), Shinji Kagawa (missing face), Yamato Wakatsuki (should be on loan at Sion), Hugo Vieira (missing face), Wellington Daniel Bueno (missing face), Fabrício dos Santos Messias (missing face), Keito Nakamura (missing face), Maurício de Carvalho Antônio (change to loan), Daizen Maeda (missing face), Kei Ikeda (missing face), Min Seong-Jun (duplicated), Yun Suk-Young (missing face), Holneiker Mendes Marreiros (missing face), Hebert Silva Santos (missing face)

6 hours ago, CrowBar said:

Great work. I'd rather stick with the 2020 version though, is that version still there? Since I get too much OCD when I start in summer 2020 and the players are all 2021 :P. Just my habit of not using the winter update either.

The file will start in 2021 with 2021 transfers so whats the OCD?

4 hours ago, fosi said:

can someone tell me why, with any type of logo and any type of skin, the normal logo of Montedio Yamagata (id 107301) cannot be seen and only one of the default logos is visible? happens only to me?

It is because the Team became licensed like with Juve etc, It's ID has changed to reflect that. just update the ID and it should work.

1 hour ago, Troyon said:

I found some errors:

Kanya Fujimoto (change to loan), Shinji Kagawa (missing face), Yamato Wakatsuki (should be on loan at Sion), Hugo Vieira (missing face), Wellington Daniel Bueno (missing face), Fabrício dos Santos Messias (missing face), Keito Nakamura (missing face), Maurício de Carvalho Antônio (change to loan), Daizen Maeda (missing face), Kei Ikeda (missing face), Min Seong-Jun (duplicated), Yun Suk-Young (missing face), Holneiker Mendes Marreiros (missing face), Hebert Silva Santos (missing face)

Me and Karin are working on the players database, since he is working full time atm we expect full release to be around the winter update later in the month. 

6 ore fa, Robbles Quin ®™ ha scritto:

It is because the Team became licensed like with Juve etc, It's ID has changed to reflect that. just update the ID and it should work.

Thanks for the reply ... but juve has kept its original id, yet by associating a logo to that id the logo is displayed correctly ... why doesn't the same thing happen with the Montedio Yamagata?

and why is the small logo visible? (both config, normal and small files are well written)

How can I solve the problem?

Edited by fosi

1 hour ago, fosi said:

Thanks for the reply ... but juve has kept its original id, yet by associating a logo to that id the logo is displayed correctly ... why doesn't the same thing happen with the Montedio Yamagata? How can I solve the problem?

Yamagata had their ID changed

1 minute ago, fosi said:

the Montedio Yamagata ID has not changed (as seen in the image below). In fact, the small logo can be seen correctly.

image.png.0719d3a8f43f82ece84c67827c1e9918.png

ok. it did change on mine, could be a bug, other options is to redeleate the nleace.inc and fake japan stuff and reinstall the logopack

18 minuti fa, Robbles Quin ®™ ha scritto:

ok. it did change on mine, could be a bug, other options is to redeleate the nleace.inc and fake japan stuff and reinstall the logopack

I don't have .lnc files that change the ID of Yamagata ... which of the files you use changes this ID?

12 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

The file will start in 2021 with 2021 transfers so whats the OCD?

I mean I prefer to start in the summer of 2020. Thus, I would at that point rather have 2020 situation ;).

As in I don't really play in Japan, but I like having Japan existing as it is/was in 2020.

5 ore fa, Robbles Quin ®™ ha scritto:

5 ore fa, fosi ha scritto:

I don't have .lnc files that change the ID of Yamagata ... which of the files you use changes this ID?

I solved the problem. Some configurations conflicted. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

9 hours ago, CrowBar said:

I mean I prefer to start in the summer of 2020. Thus, I would at that point rather have 2020 situation ;).

As in I don't really play in Japan, but I like having Japan existing as it is/was in 2020.

if you load in other nations at the start you can choose a 2020 summer start date and the japan will start in 2021

7 ore fa, Troyon ha scritto:

I have the same problem. Can you explain what you did to solve it?

I had used 2 files at the same time for the qualification of the Japanese championship. One of the 2 created the problem. Using the other I solved.

9 horas atrás, fosi disse:

I had used 2 files at the same time for the qualification of the Japanese championship. One of the 2 created the problem. Using the other I solved.

What are the name of the files? Maybe I have the same ones

More errors:

Wellington Daniel Bueno (duplicated - one id is on loan at América Mineiro instead of Atlético Mineiro, the other one is correctly at Atlético Mineiro but should be on loan, not full contract)

Kei Ikeda should be a retired player (he retired on February 1st 2020)

Edited by Troyon

Em 08/02/2021 em 13:45, kieko1986 disse:

i can live with a couple of duplicated players at least the player faces all match up i didnt think it would work as ive got over a hundred editor files installed

I think the most important duplicated players have already been removed or mentioned here. Even if there are more duplicates these should not be players that can impact the save.

9 hours ago, dino88 said:

hi when are you roughly expecting this file to be ready? i only want to know so i can predict my next save in asia. 

otherwise, honestly i dont want to sound like an ass haha :lol:

around abouts the winter update is when the players etc will be updated so around then +1-2 days

On 04/02/2021 at 12:33, belajariman said:

Finally i can release 2020 facepack...  thank you so much for @KOSTAS_PGE @joe5p and @Robbles Quin ®™ please check it if there any wrong named ID...  and contact me for no face image...

Please appreciate my work with donation to my paypal, belajar.iman@gmail.com. Thank You!

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7k7z1c5rv4hfnzw/japan.zip/file 

Extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\graphics

1.jpg

update v1. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GWocvsmAmk8at7s7mQu2eBrbwh8paX60/view?usp=sharing 

extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\graphics\japan\faces

• 2 weeks later...

There is a bug. Why are Kawasaki Frontale, Kashima Antlers, Yokohama F. Marinos, and Urawa Red Diamonds playing in the Kanto University League Division Two? Why TDK SC and Yokogawa Musashino are playing in the J1?

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

12 hours ago, Troyon said:

There is a bug. Why are Kawasaki Frontale, Kashima Antlers, Yokohama F. Marinos, and Urawa Red Diamonds playing in the Kanto University League Division Two? Why TDK SC and Yokogawa Musashino are playing in the J1?

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

that is already fixed. i am waiting on karin with the new 2021 players database and am finishing some finances stuff and will have a much much smore stable update

On 2/4/2021 at 2:33 AM, belajariman said:

Finally i can release 2020 facepack...  thank you so much for @KOSTAS_PGE @joe5p and @Robbles Quin ®™ please check it if there any wrong named ID...  and contact me for no face image...

Please appreciate my work with donation to my paypal, belajar.iman@gmail.com. Thank You!

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7k7z1c5rv4hfnzw/japan.zip/file 

Extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\graphics

1.jpg

Does this graphics package work after patch 21.3?

Incredible work, Japan is always the coolest of FM (and differentiated: D)

quick update, the new winter update crashes when loading it in the editor. for now I am focused on finishing the initial file to work with the base game and will work with SI to see what the issue is so that i can get it done as quickly as possible

update from Karin, He has completed all J1-3 Players, Staff, Transfers etc and will finnish the JFL in about a week. Level 5-6 will take a bit more time. i will release V1 with the JFL update and then a bigger one with the level 5-6 database

13 horas atrás, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

update from Karin, He has completed all J1-3 Players, Staff, Transfers etc and will finnish the JFL in about a week. Level 5-6 will take a bit more time. i will release V1 with the JFL update and then a bigger one with the level 5-6 database

Sure thing! I am eager to play the new season's version, the 2020 one has a huge gap in the season schedule due to COVID that bothers me. Probably will play as Cerezo

because of covid alot of the statistic sites did not bother which is why it is taking longer than usual. 

my current beta i ran through 12 seasons without a bug or crash. a few teams moving around but not moving across regions due to a bunch of new rules iv'e had to put in place.

17 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

because of covid alot of the statistic sites did not bother which is why it is taking longer than usual. 

my current beta i ran through 12 seasons without a bug or crash. a few teams moving around but not moving across regions due to a bunch of new rules iv'e had to put in place.

Will it be work with the facepack mate?

non winter update should work as ID's shoudn't have changed

ill give you the beta 2021 J1-3 players database, this is not the final players database, it is a beta as of a few days ago meant for update 19.1 (before the winter one)

Jリーグデータベース・新規選手.fmf Jリーグデータベース・新規選手2.fmf Jリーグデータベース・新規選手3.fmf Jリーグデータベース・既存選手変更.fmf

7 hours ago, KeegBCFC said:

Do you know of a way to have their English name on their profile card rather than the common name?

editor. search for players based in japan with database changes of at least 1. select all (might take a while to load, and click on common name and delete everything, even thought it will show up as blank) then only the english names are left

13 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

non winter update should work as ID's shoudn't have changed

ill give you the beta 2021 J1-3 players database, this is not the final players database, it is a beta as of a few days ago meant for update 19.1 (before the winter one)

Jリーグデータベース・新規選手.fmf 1.34 MB · 11 downloads Jリーグデータベース・新規選手2.fmf 834.54 kB · 9 downloads Jリーグデータベース・新規選手3.fmf 611.58 kB · 9 downloads Jリーグデータベース・既存選手変更.fmf 295.14 kB · 10 downloads

will this work with BelajarIman's facepack? 

5 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

editor. search for players based in japan with database changes of at least 1. select all (might take a while to load, and click on common name and delete everything, even thought it will show up as blank) then only the english names are left

To be honest I am playing in Europe, so any players I scout I am just adding their real name as a nickname and the same for any players that I come across that have moved to my league etc, it's not an issue at all. Thanks for the advice though, will keep in mind for future use! Great job btw

On 04/03/2021 at 13:28, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

very soon, just waiting on Karin to finnish the JFL then everything will be released together. 

Is karin make the database based from latest fm update or not? I think my facepack will be not working with the pactch and the karin's editor file.

38 minutes ago, belajariman said:

it should be work with 21.4  patch right mate?

not at the moment since 21.4  crashes the editor upon loading, so until SI figures out the cause i can't update it. best option is to use a updated transfers patch and it will be the same