FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, belajariman said:

hello, any chance?

what competitions do you want added. that way i can make it suitable for your playthrough. ive had to start yet again because there is no way of getting my file to 19.3 without starting over, but since the teams are present its just a case of copy and paste to the most part

2 minutes ago, matteo.franchini87 said:

three main series and the emperor cup, really if it's not too much

i can do the top 4, emperor's cup and YBC league cup, super cup and the Suruga Bank pretty easily then. Emperor's cup will be toned down a little since it takes weeks to get all 47 qualifying areas working but i can make it very similar

40 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

what competitions do you want added. that way i can make it suitable for your playthrough. ive had to start yet again because there is no way of getting my file to 19.3 without starting over, but since the teams are present its just a case of copy and paste to the most part

maybe j1 j2 j3 jfl and emperor cups

12 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

i can do the top 4, emperor's cup and YBC league cup, super cup and the Suruga Bank pretty easily then. Emperor's cup will be toned down a little since it takes weeks to get all 47 qualifying areas working but i can make it very similar

thank you so much mate

On 10/3/2021 at 12:48, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Allora posso fare i primi 4, la coppa dell'Imperatore e la coppa della lega YBC, la super coppa e la banca Suruga abbastanza facilmente. La Coppa dell'Imperatore sarà leggermente attenuata poiché ci vogliono settimane per far funzionare tutte le 47 aree di qualificazione, ma posso renderlo molto simile

are you waiting for the release of patch 21.4? otherwise it will have to be checked again, right?

@Robbles Quin ®™This is amazing work again, thank you. This is just a message to help anyone persevering with facepacks.

As mentioned a few months ago, any time that either the SI master database or Karin's data file undergo updates, the IDs will change from whatever version had worked before. 

For example, lets say the SI update for 21.4 removes some people (retired and not retained, passed away, duplicates), there is potential for the final ID taken by the game files to have changed from the version in November (although this is less likely than any impact from J League data files). Add to that the prospect that Karin's data file which has been revised since the one used before the latest FM update has also added or removed people, and the potential for ID change increases again. 

In my experience, the only way now to get a facepack to work is:

1 Have it confirmed by Karin and/or @Robbles Quin ®™ that the data file for JLeague players is finished for this season (or at least that no one will be deleted from it, additions should be okay). It could be that Karin and @Robbles Quin ®™ are still working on it, which ultimately is great, but when it is finished that would be the point from which to start looking at a sustainable facepack until FM22.

2 To be compatible with the latest version of the game, there needs to be a league file that is verified against the most recent version (unless someone wants to create a facepack with the same players but different IDs for 21.1.1 and 21.4)

3 Load the game once (21.4) with only the JLeague data file added (if creating two facepacks for the current and old versions, load with 21.1.1 too after following steps below for 21.4 before repeating them for 21.1.1).

4  Note the IDs and create the facepack based on these IDs. This will give the ID that would be correct for all users if only using 21.4 and the JLeague data file (same applies for 21.1.1 and the JLeague file). Using more than just the JLeague data file can lead to differences from user to user that no facepack creator could be accountable for/factor in to the creation of a pack.

5 If using other files to add staff or players e.g. wonderkids or other files that also add players not in the SI database, it can still work, but make sure the J League data file is named with a leading 0 or 1 so that it is the first data file the game loads before your other player data files (albeit you may find your other player data files no longer correspond to the previous IDs you had for any facepacks for those files). The safest way to ensure this works it to name the file title in the editor with a leading 0, as only doing so with the file name in the editor folder can be overruled where the actual fmf file title does not lead with a 0 and another fmf file does). 

In theory, creating a new facepack and following the above will create a workable solution, but it requires a restart of sorts. While absolutely not a criticism, having a league file that runs on 21.1.1 and another that runs on 21.4 means that no single facepack solution can work for all. There would need to be two different facepacks depending on which FM database/version you are running. In an ideal world, a final Japanese/J League player and staff database file and a final league file compatible with 21.4 are probably the only way to get the facepack to work and benefit from updates to gameplay etc. The alternative is to settle on a facepack for 21.1.1 only, or create two different facepacks, one for 21.1.1 and one for 21.4. 

Cheers

Edited by joe5p

On 10/03/2021 at 08:09, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Friend, I can't open the League 2021 level 10 DataBase on Editor, How Can I check it to the last version?

13 hours ago, Renobr said:

Friend, I can't open the League 2021 level 10 DataBase on Editor, How Can I check it to the last version?

you cant since SI added something to the editor which crashes my file on load. i am having to redo everything all over again just for 21.3

Duplicates are the same as in the previous update:
Kanya Fujimoto, Min Seong-Jun, Choi Kyu-Baek, Song Joo-Hoon, Kim Dong-Su, Bae Soo-Yong, Shin Tae-Han, Choe Byeong-Gil (Choi Pyeong-Kir), Yang Sang-Jun, Chung Yong-Dae, Kim Hee-Ho, Park Chan-Yong, Shimura Noboru, Zlatan Ljubijankic, Hugo Vieira, Leoni Johnny, Marcelo Toscano, Davi (Jose, age 36), Julinho (age 33), Salvitti Rodrigo, Ramon (age 30), Mikic Mihael, Dinei (age 36), Eliezio, Yu Shanwen, Engels Gert, Wellington (age 32), Mascia Alberto, Krakowiak Maciej, Eduardo Neto, Abah Audu Jerome, Lucas Macedo, Caetano de Almeida (Rafael), De Vries Ryan, Cklamovski Peter, Wu Shaocong, Daniel Sanches, Ebecilio Lorenzo, Babunski David, Erick Noriega, Masaya Karakisawa, Wellington Daniel Bueno, Atsuto Uchida

16 hours ago, Hughsie said:

Sorry if I sound stupid here, but if I start a new game on 21.3 and want the top four leagues in Japan, the cups, and the players updated for 21.3, what exactly do I need to download and activate from which posts?

Theoretically these two methinks. Unfortunately, I can't get the J League db to work since I get an error with J Legue div. 3 while trying to validate it. I decided to stick with 21.1 with unofficial winter transfer update.

Edited by Mr. Bloom

7 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

you cant since SI added something to the editor which crashes my file on load. i am having to redo everything all over again just for 21.3

Ow man, Can I do something to help? I'm dying to use your file to play the japanese league...you have no ideia.

SI lol..... atm the best bet is to stick with 21.1 cause i am having to do everything all over from scratch. that includes creating t he teams etc. its gonna take a while. the new teams SI added in the winter update coinsides with the new ID's i created making it crash in the editor, so i can;t even change or delete these iD'S. THIS NEW UPDATE will hopefully cover every single team in japan which is lower than level 10, and will have team histories, league histories, stadiums, league logos, team logo's if allowed. since i am a referee i might be able to get permission from the JFA. and this should transcribe to FM22 to be quickly updated. that is the current goal. In the meantime I might update leagues as they become available until FM22 for those who want to test things out, are lot of new rules are starting from this year so, lots to do 

20 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

SI lol..... atm the best bet is to stick with 21.1 cause i am having to do everything all over from scratch. that includes creating t he teams etc. its gonna take a while. the new teams SI added in the winter update coinsides with the new ID's i created making it crash in the editor, so i can;t even change or delete these iD'S. THIS NEW UPDATE will hopefully cover every single team in japan which is lower than level 10, and will have team histories, league histories, stadiums, league logos, team logo's if allowed. since i am a referee i might be able to get permission from the JFA. and this should transcribe to FM22 to be quickly updated. that is the current goal. In the meantime I might update leagues as they become available until FM22 for those who want to test things out, are lot of new rules are starting from this year so, lots to do 

thank you so much for your maximum effort mate...

Thank you so much for your hard work and effort... 👍 I really like to be manager in Japan and I really can't wait for your database to be released...  just updated to the new 21.4 and obviously your first release crashes, so I'm counting down the days... Thank you!! 

Sorry for the silly question, but I remember in past Japan databases there was a problem of none of the clubs having information pages, why was that a problem? Is it a problem in this database as well? Thank you for all your hard work!

3 hours ago, Troyon said:

I created the facepack for the 21.3 update with 1527 faces. It includes all players from J1 and J2 teams and some teams from J3. It also includes staff from 5 teams. If any of you want, you can complete the missing staff and the J3, JFL, etc. teams.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rgwby4b93hisl67/japan.rar/file

perfect work

18 hours ago, usmtlover said:

Sorry for the silly question, but I remember in past Japan databases there was a problem of none of the clubs having information pages, why was that a problem? Is it a problem in this database as well? Thank you for all your hard work!

dosokoi has a thread here with the skin file you need.

@Robbles Quin ®™ Hey thank you for your Amazing work! This japanese Database is the best! I have one slight problem or bug though. I took it upon myself to manage Toho Titanium from the Kanto League Divison 2. I won the league in First Place and also won the Ichihara Cup and went on to win the Regional League Champions Play Offs, the best of 16 (or 12?) League/Tournament, which should have promoted me to JFL. Everything went fine and the Game told me I would be in the JFL, sent me the updated Rules and my Board gave me a Club Vision/Expactation based upon my Team being in the JFL. I won every League and Cup except for the Emperors Cup ofc. 

Problem is that after the New Season 2022 got loaded / updated on January 31st I believe, the Game stuck me in the Kanto Soccer League Divison 1 ! My Projections for Finances, Vision and so on are now completly screwed ! The Game apparently believed me promoted to JFL but didn't put me in the JFL.

Is this intended or is this a bug? There were some Schedule Problems for the Cups and Promotion League Play Offs because most teams had 5 or 6 Competitions they were playing in and the Matches completly broke the Schedule. I played close to 30 Matches in November and December, none of which were league games. 

Appreciate the Effort and I would love to continue playing this amazing Database! Btw do you have a Patreon or Paypal for donations because I think you should be rewarded for all the time you put in this. :) 

6 hours ago, Critic4l_Err0r said:

@Robbles Quin ®™ Hey thank you for your Amazing work! This japanese Database is the best! I have one slight problem or bug though. I took it upon myself to manage Toho Titanium from the Kanto League Divison 2. I won the league in First Place and also won the Ichihara Cup and went on to win the Regional League Champions Play Offs, the best of 16 (or 12?) League/Tournament, which should have promoted me to JFL. Everything went fine and the Game told me I would be in the JFL, sent me the updated Rules and my Board gave me a Club Vision/Expactation based upon my Team being in the JFL. I won every League and Cup except for the Emperors Cup ofc. 

Problem is that after the New Season 2022 got loaded / updated on January 31st I believe, the Game stuck me in the Kanto Soccer League Divison 1 ! My Projections for Finances, Vision and so on are now completly screwed ! The Game apparently believed me promoted to JFL but didn't put me in the JFL.

Is this intended or is this a bug? There were some Schedule Problems for the Cups and Promotion League Play Offs because most teams had 5 or 6 Competitions they were playing in and the Matches completly broke the Schedule. I played close to 30 Matches in November and December, none of which were league games. 

Appreciate the Effort and I would love to continue playing this amazing Database! Btw do you have a Patreon or Paypal for donations because I think you should be rewarded for all the time you put in this. :) 

okay, let's see. the champions league has 3 groups of 12 teams where the top 3 and the second best place go into a final group of 12 where the top 2 get promoted. if you started in Kanto division 2 you can't get promoted unless you get withing 3rd place of the shakaijin cup. (sometimes the game will not let you promote 2 divisions at once) if that is the case then reload a save that happens before the season update and see if it will work. most saves have 3 backup files.

Also playing about 30 games is normal if you were winning most games. most div 1/2 leagues go from april-october or early november and then the shakaijin cup to decide the remaining 3 Champions league places. the Club Youth tournament also takes place then as does the Ichihara Cup as it is treated as a post season cup unless you are in the CL or Shakaijin cup. most of these competitions take place within only 1 week in real life but the engine does not like competitions taking place within such a short space of time and so it gets stretched out a bit. and because of this, i have the competitions start a little earlier so that everything is done by early December.

I am working on a 21.4 database which adds in a lot more info, rules, real fixtures for everything so that hopefully nothing gets scheduule fked. Also adding in team playing histories, cup histories hopefully stadium photos/logos if i can get permission from the JFA. also adding in the real fixtures from J1 means 380 fixture times multiplied by most leagues is a lot of changes. substitution rules have changes from 5 out of 7 substitutes allowed in a maximum of 3 stoppages excluding half time etc. as a lot of the 2021 league info for the lower leagues have not come out yet, it's taking a while to do everything.

the next update will also expand on the Emperor's cup meaning that teams in higher divisions will play less games (real fixtures) and the U18 leagues will hopefully get working as every team needs a stadium etc or else they can't be verified.

as for paypal, yes i do have one, of course i would never expect anyone to donate, but thank you very much as most of this is done outside of uni work/refereeing work/coaching work and gym stuff so i do a lot of this at midnight. 

https://paypal.me/AzamiNene?locale.x=en_AU (pretty sure this is how one links their paypal lol)

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

@Robbles Quin ®™ Thank you for the anwser! It was probably the game not registering the Promotion of two division at once, like you said. I will try to reload an earlier save and see if that fixes the issue since I finished 1st place in Shaikaijin and 1st place in Regional Champions Playoffs. The Game registered me being promoted to JFL since all the Updates came and my board expected me to gain promotion to J3 Leage the year after the 2022 season, which can't be done from Kanto Division 1 :) 

If that doesn't work I will happily just wait for your 21.4 Updated File :) 

Thank you again for your Time and your hard Work ! 

i will be patient waiting you until done, and make a facepack again that suitable with that editor date. thank you so much for your dedication

16 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

okay, let's see. the champions league has 3 groups of 12 teams where the top 3 and the second best place go into a final group of 12 where the top 2 get promoted. if you started in Kanto division 2 you can't get promoted unless you get withing 3rd place of the shakaijin cup. (sometimes the game will not let you promote 2 divisions at once) if that is the case then reload a save that happens before the season update and see if it will work. most saves have 3 backup files.

Also playing about 30 games is normal if you were winning most games. most div 1/2 leagues go from april-october or early november and then the shakaijin cup to decide the remaining 3 Champions league places. the Club Youth tournament also takes place then as does the Ichihara Cup as it is treated as a post season cup unless you are in the CL or Shakaijin cup. most of these competitions take place within only 1 week in real life but the engine does not like competitions taking place within such a short space of time and so it gets stretched out a bit. and because of this, i have the competitions start a little earlier so that everything is done by early December.

I am working on a 21.4 database which adds in a lot more info, rules, real fixtures for everything so that hopefully nothing gets scheduule fked. Also adding in team playing histories, cup histories hopefully stadium photos/logos if i can get permission from the JFA. also adding in the real fixtures from J1 means 380 fixture times multiplied by most leagues is a lot of changes. substitution rules have changes from 5 out of 7 substitutes allowed in a maximum of 3 stoppages excluding half time etc. as a lot of the 2021 league info for the lower leagues have not come out yet, it's taking a while to do everything.

the next update will also expand on the Emperor's cup meaning that teams in higher divisions will play less games (real fixtures) and the U18 leagues will hopefully get working as every team needs a stadium etc or else they can't be verified.

as for paypal, yes i do have one, of course i would never expect anyone to donate, but thank you very much as most of this is done outside of uni work/refereeing work/coaching work and gym stuff so i do a lot of this at midnight. 

https://paypal.me/AzamiNene?locale.x=en_AU (pretty sure this is how one links their paypal lol)

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

8 hours ago, belajariman said:

i will be patient waiting you until done, and make a facepack again that suitable with that editor date. thank you so much for your dedication

facepack should be the same as i won't touch the players, unless deleting duplicates, but their ID's will not change