FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

yep i have updated some of his stats so he will be at 136 ability.

I am now gonna rename the brazillians

Very nice and reflect his ability as current. Official data in FM2020 may overrate him.

Edited by ivansze2010

• Robbles Quin ®™ changed the title to JFA Japanese full pyramid + All U18/U15/ University Competitions with 7000 Players/Staff UPDATED: 11/12/2020
11 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

NEW UPDATE OUT, links in the main post. added U18/University comps and leagues. re adjusted some referees and other players.

also fixed nationality rules so it takes 5 years to gain nationality not 100 which i just noticed

awesome, thank you!

****Custom skin.fmf to see club details http://www.mediafire.com/file/kkm2xeeewb8z0d7/skins_21.zip/file  ***TO BE INSTALLED IN  (SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2021\data\game) 1. Load up the game and refresh the cashe. 2. restart the game.

That didn't work for me at least and I did it everything twice just to be sure. 

Am I only one?

10 minutes ago, nnicod55 said:

That didn't work for me at least and I did it everything twice just to be sure. 

Am I only one?

where did you install it? its not the editor folder. its in the main folder. this allows you to see the other teams histories etc.

3 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

where did you install it? its not the editor folder. its in the main folder. this allows you to see the other teams histories etc.

In main folder like in your post I also did try that editor data folder and  then I deleted that file... When I did delete that skin file it only got more problems for me and now mine game wont load main menu anymore so I will install that file again in main folder and try it again and hope that fixes loading up thing and club overview. 

Just now, nnicod55 said:

In main folder like in your post I also did try that editor data folder and  then I deleted that file... When I did delete that skin file it only got more problems for me and now mine game wont load main menu anymore so I will install that file again in main folder and try it again and hope that fixes loading up thing and club overview. 

yeah always keep a backup on the skin file. not that its required to run the file but because Japan is locked you wont get some of the info

2 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

yeah always keep a backup on the skin file. not that its required to run the file but because Japan is locked you wont get some of the info

Third time charm... Everything works now :D 

Ps. not 100% sure that I did download in game folder and not in data folder in first tries :idiot:

I started a save using your beta file and the first version of the player database, I managed to remove the first few duplicates that Kostas found before starting. Is it possible to get a list of the duplicated players? That way we can use IGE to force retire them out of a save game. I'm pedantic enough that I'll otherwise be forced to start again!

3 hours ago, spiroxes2032 said:

The j1 league is expand to 20 teams after first season but it contain 2 fake teams do u know how to fix this and remove the fake teams?

IT does not contain fake teams. every team is not fake so please explain what is going on

quick update~! finally added in every single league and cup. now running a extensive test! if it passes the first full pyramid will be out! without U15/div 8+ U18 to check stability

removed some more duplicates and added captains and vice captains to J1 to 3 and made some transfers

1 час назад, Robbles Quin ®™ сказал:

quick update~! finally added in every single league and cup. now running a extensive test! if it passes the first full pyramid will be out! without U15/div 8+ U18 to check stability

removed some more duplicates and added captains and vice captains to J1 to 3 and made some transfers

I'm interested in the final player base. because IDs have already changed. It makes no sense then to make a facepack. At the moment, you and Dosukoy have different IDs. It's good that I didn't do much. I just watched.

2000075588.png.addb68c870aef13cd5617b70b3aceaac.png2000075549.png.ae889d88fb390282f0fbf581ef50dee5.png2000075594.png.41fd2f448f4ae33ee539548a38208412.png2000075587.png.486af9b0fa7dcdd2f0eb4850f8639d8f.png

• Robbles Quin ®™ changed the title to JFA Japanese full pyramid + All U18/U15/ University Competitions with 7000 Players/Staff UPDATED: 18/12/2020

Hi Robbles, I asked this earlier, forgive me if I am breaching some etiquette. Is it possible to get a list of the duplicate players you removed? I started a save game based on an earlier version of your save and ideally do not want to start over for accuracy.  Thanks again for this really comprehensive work.

7 hours ago, LondonOwl7 said:

Hi Robbles, I asked this earlier, forgive me if I am breaching some etiquette. Is it possible to get a list of the duplicate players you removed? I started a save game based on an earlier version of your save and ideally do not want to start over for accuracy.  Thanks again for this really comprehensive work.

theplayers reported in this thread