FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!

2 hours ago, deivis10 said:

I have done the test like you. Japan player IDs are kept. Apparently it works perfectly as you comment. Will someone create a Facepack with the correct IDS?

im on process creating facepack from j1 j2 and j3... you can check my work at this link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dSPeVYo0BMLJf75vGkyX_xAg4alj1_l-/view?usp=sharing currently only j1 have done. but you need my old file to get this facepack work. i will rename them if the editor data file from @Robbles Quin ®™ finished.  i attached my file here. don't use any editor data except this.

if you want support me, consider to donate at my paypal belajar.iman@live.com. Thank You...

157541365_12020.fmf 801299531_1.J.LeaguePlayersDatabase.fmf Aa2021.fmf

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 13/01/2021 at 21:59, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

I have a prelim file here if someone can check for bugs.

managed to get it working and verified in the editor so there are much less bugs involved. every competition is included to Level 6 except the U18 leagues.

Expansion and Un-Expansion works fine on 2021 and 2022 and 2023 starts as it should

J League Expansion 2021 LEVEL 6.fmf 777.65 kB · 13 downloads

Hi, do  you intend to include the Prefectural Leagues (Level 7)? This work seems like a master piece! All that's missing is the inclusion of the Prefectural Leagues. Would be incredible to play as my old club FC Oribe in the Gifu-ken League with everything else you have created in this file.

On 14/01/2021 at 03:39, belajariman said:

im on process creating facepack from j1 j2 and j3... you can check my work at this link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dSPeVYo0BMLJf75vGkyX_xAg4alj1_l-/view?usp=sharing currently only j1 have done. but you need my old file to get this facepack work. i will rename them if the editor data file from @Robbles Quin ®™ finished.  i attached my file here. don't use any editor data except this.

if you want support me, consider to donate at my paypal belajar.iman@live.com. Thank You...

157541365_12020.fmf 19 kB · 5 downloads 801299531_1.J.LeaguePlayersDatabase.fmf 5.26 MB · 7 downloads Aa2021.fmf 37.76 kB · 5 downloads

Belajariman, what are the other two files? I know the middle one is a database, what do the other two do?

3 hours ago, PaoloMaldiniACM said:

Hi, do  you intend to include the Prefectural Leagues (Level 7)? This work seems like a master piece! All that's missing is the inclusion of the Prefectural Leagues. Would be incredible to play as my old club FC Oribe in the Gifu-ken League with everything else you have created in this file.

@PaoloMaldiniACMalready done. i am just getting this to work through normal validation so that there will be no crashes etc. because of the way teams promote, it is nearly impossible to validate as the number of teams in a league are ever changing. this requires me to put a mininum and maxinum team limit for every league so that i can bypass the editor restrictions. this also means that there will be some shuffling of teams which is unavoidable.

44 minutes ago, markcressi323232 said:

@Robbles Cuál ® ™  Is there any possibility of being able to play games controlling the high school or university teams?

@markcressi323232 it certainly is possible. it would require the teams to be added to a "senior competition" with certain fixture rules i.e no over 18 players etc. i have been playing around with it a little and have found out what works. BUT i am not yet certain as to whether they might be moved ingame to the senior pyramid which would be a problem. what i am working on right now is to bring the U18 competitions and adding loads of new stadiums since for 7000 teams or so, the stadiums in this database are way to few and leads to the issue where matches are being scheduled into the new year. i am going though every prefecture in japan and adding the main stadiums not present so that there should be only a little congestion. I am also receiving the transfer news everyday and will work on that soon since most of the transfers are done for teams in the prefectural and J3 divisions. J2 and 1 will still be very active during this time. Another thing i am looking to add is the High School Coaches/Managers and maybe the university ones too to keep the market interesting. player values are not my thing though so i will at least try to get the stats somewhat in the area.

157541365_12020.fmf 19 kB · 8 downloads 801299531_1.J.LeaguePlayersDatabase.fmf 5.26 MB · 11 downloads Aa2021.fmf 37.76 kB · 8 downloads

The pack worked really well. I did not use the attached files, but only the database one from @Robbles Quin ®™on this post. The only change I made was to place a '1' before the file name in the editor 'Title' field. I also used twenty additional editor files and it still worked without issue. @Robbles Quin ®™, would it be possible to include a leading 1 in the title and file names of the next database file? I am pretty sure that doing so will help everyone get the facepack to work regardless of which additional files they use. Thanks for all of brilliant work @Robbles Quin ®™ and for the facepack work @belajariman . Not long until it all comes together.

My only observation was that Shinji Kagawa didn't have an image but I am not sure if he is in the game or was re-added as part of this database as a free agent. He is selected for the national team at the point the game is loaded. 

Oshima.jpg

Naka.jpg

Edited by joe5p

On 13/01/2021 at 21:43, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

@Dax_ true, i mixed up 2020 with 2021 and 2022 with 2021.

what was not known was whether the U23 teams were going to come back or not. FC Tokyo pulled out due to COVID and there were still talks until the 1/10/2021 as to let them back in with Gamba and Cerezo U23. 

the current J League plan was to have 20 J1 22 J2 and 22 J3 Teams to have a 64 team system that would work much better with the emperor's cup. then the JFL would split off again to create a east and west J4 division around 2030 was the plan to increase the number of J league teams to the 80-90 mark with the other 10 coming from the JFL. that is what the 100 Year Plan had come up with.  but now the system is changing again because JFL which stated would have 3 teams promoted from the national champions league only had 2 promoted, so they will have 17 teams in the JFL instead of the 18 which was planned. Kyushu League was cancelled but teams will still be promoted (games to be played next month). 

There is still 3 more months until the comps start so i am expecting it to change again when i get the report.

What was stated in the English report regarding the structure for this year was not 100% accurate.

Do you have any source? Not doubting, just interested. I had never heard before that the 100-year plan went in such details. What is the english report you are referring to in the last sentence btw?

The decision to stop the J3 to 20 teams appears to be definitive, btw. In your file it goes up to 22 to me.

I managed to find an english source, so everyone can have a read.  https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2021/01/06/soccer/j-league/jleague-mitsuru-murai-interview-part2/

In the future, we want to expand the J3 to 20 teams, and after that we’ll establish promotion and relegation with the (fourth-tier) Japan Football League. Our current plan is for the J1 to be at 18, the J2 to be at 22, and the J3 to be at 20 clubs. The J3 will expand, but it won’t keep expanding. And we’re not envisioning a J4.

Has a rebalancing of the J2 and J3 been considered?

We can’t commit to anything for the near future. In the past, you could join the J3 without having stadium lighting, so you couldn’t have have night games during the summer. We want to reduce the number of summer day games, so we can’t go up to 22 teams in the J3. The J2’s absolute limit is 22 — If a typhoon hits or something else happens (to force postponements), we don’t have the room to adjust the schedule.

Edited by Dax_

25 minutes ago, willz71172 said:

what is the skin?

FLUT 6.0, and I have applied the instructions that come with the skin to get kits to show on the profile screen. Also, background pack for clubs but can't remember which one I have setup to show first. 

16 hours ago, markcressi323232 said:

@Robbles Cuál ® ™  Is there any possibility of being able to play games controlling the high school or university teams?

According to my experience, unfortunately due to the editors limitations it's impossible to reproduce the high school teams properly.

There are a lot of issues, can name a couple: 1) Club will steal the High School players all the time, which shouldn't happen in reality. I remember back then spending endless hours trying to balance reputations so that the best HS teams (like Aomori, Yamanashi, Ryutsu Keizai) wouldn't lose the players so easily, but it would create other issues. Also good regens were getting stolen anyway. 2) You can't leave the clubs on "Amateur" status because SI implemented the option for a possible age cap for the clubs in the editor, but even when you set it, the players still don't get released as they should, in the game. So you can turn those clubs into semi-pros, set all the players on 3 years contract or youth contracts, but it creates other issues (clubs just pay the high schools, lol)

Edited by Dax_

4 hours ago, joe5p said:

The pack worked really well. I did not use the attached files, but only the database one from @Robbles Quin ®™on this post. The only change I made was to place a '1' before the file name in the editor 'Title' field. I also used twenty additional editor files and it still worked without issue. @Robbles Quin ®™, would it be possible to include a leading 1 in the title and file names of the next database file? I am pretty sure that doing so will help everyone get the facepack to work regardless of which additional files they use. Thanks for all of brilliant work @Robbles Quin ®™ and for the facepack work @belajariman . Not long until it all comes together.

My only observation was that Shinji Kagawa didn't have an image but I am not sure if he is in the game or was re-added as part of this database as a free agent. He is selected for the national team at the point the game is loaded. 

Oshima.jpg

Naka.jpg

so no need to rename the id again to get the @Robbles Quin ®™ file work right mate?

16 minutes ago, belajariman said:

so no need to rename the id again to get the @Robbles Quin ®™ file work right mate?

I don't think so, but only if @Robbles Quin ®™ adds a 1 to the title of the file when saving within the editor. At least, from my testing with various setups, the only thing which seemed to guarantee that it would always load JLeague data first was if both the file title (within the editor) and file name had a leading 1. 

Edited by joe5p

2 hours ago, Dax_ said:

Do you have any source? Not doubting, just interested. I had never heard before that the 100-year plan went in such details. What is the english report you are referring to in the last sentence btw?

The decision to stop the J3 to 20 teams appears to be definitive, btw. In your file it goes up to 22 to me.

I managed to find an english source, so everyone can have a read.  https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2021/01/06/soccer/j-league/jleague-mitsuru-murai-interview-part2/

In the future, we want to expand the J3 to 20 teams, and after that we’ll establish promotion and relegation with the (fourth-tier) Japan Football League. Our current plan is for the J1 to be at 18, the J2 to be at 22, and the J3 to be at 20 clubs. The J3 will expand, but it won’t keep expanding. And we’re not envisioning a J4.

Has a rebalancing of the J2 and J3 been considered?

We can’t commit to anything for the near future. In the past, you could join the J3 without having stadium lighting, so you couldn’t have have night games during the summer. We want to reduce the number of summer day games, so we can’t go up to 22 teams in the J3. The J2’s absolute limit is 22 — If a typhoon hits or something else happens (to force postponements), we don’t have the room to adjust the schedule.

yeah that was the original plan, but then they also realized they can't get 100 professional teams if they have too many pro leagues which is why they are considering a 22 J3. the J4 i think was just a restructured JFL into 2 divisions. as for sources I am not sure whether it has been posted anywhere but I am part of the governing board of the JFA as a coach/referee and instructor so my info comes from those above me, but i have no way to say that the info is not 100% accurate but i also cant say its completely inaccurate as well.

with 40 and the 47 prefectures having a professional team they also aim to have all 47 with a pro team, latest being Tegevejaro Miyazaki of course. then they aim to add the J3 teams to the Emperor's cup proper without qualifying so that each prefecture would "ideally" have at least 2 representatives.  

5 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

yeah that was the original plan, but then they also realized they can't get 100 professional teams if they have too many pro leagues which is why they are considering a 22 J3. the J4 i think was just a restructured JFL into 2 divisions. as for sources I am not sure whether it has been posted anywhere but I am part of the governing board of the JFA as a coach/referee and instructor so my info comes from those above me, but i have no way to say that the info is not 100% accurate but i also cant say its completely inaccurate as well.

with 40 and the 47 prefectures having a professional team they also aim to have all 47 with a pro team, latest being Tegevejaro Miyazaki of course. then they aim to add the J3 teams to the Emperor's cup proper without qualifying so that each prefecture would "ideally" have at least 2 representatives.  

Not doubting your sources then, but you have an interview with the Jleague chairmain himself done less than one month ago saying J3 will stop at 20 teams...  I would trust him, at least until someone officially announces something else. :)

3 minutes ago, Dax_ said:

Not doubting your sources then, but you have an interview with the Jleague chairmain himself done less than one month ago saying J3 will stop at 20 teams...  I would trust him, at least until someone officially announces something else. :)

true, i do know in fact that the chairman did not make that rule though. i would say the clubs might of proposed it. Gamba and Cerezo U23 was the chairman's decision though. as it was a test to see how well those clubs would fair and provide a competitive scene for the top youth players. so by getting rid of them more teams could go into J3 which might be why its 20 instead of 22 now.

it still leaves a gap of about 22 teams to be filled somewhere though within the next 60 or so years

On 09/12/2020 at 19:33, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

here you go @markcressi323232

Hi, I tried to download the XML file to put into FM 2021 and when I clicked on the link, I couldn't find it. DO you know where it is? Am I going on a wild goose chase? I feel like I'm going crazy trying to get it. 

Here's what it said when I clicked on the link you provided: 

Something appears to be missing…

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Edited by maw112278
context

15 hours ago, maw112278 said:

Hi, I tried to download the XML file to put into FM 2021 and when I clicked on the link, I couldn't find it. DO you know where it is? Am I going on a wild goose chase? I feel like I'm going crazy trying to get it. 

Here's what it said when I clicked on the link you provided: 

Something appears to be missing…

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

i plan on having a FMF within a week as it is much more stable than an xml

En 14/1/2021 a las 4:39, belajariman dijo:

157541365_12020.fmf 19 kB · 8 downloads 801299531_1.J.LeaguePlayersDatabase.fmf 5 MB · 11 downloads Aa2021.fmf 37 kB · 8 downloads

The photos of the J1 division players are great. Are you planning to do the second and third division? Will you pass the link to download it?

157541365_12020.fmf 19 kB · 9 downloads 801299531_1.J.LeaguePlayersDatabase.fmf 5.26 MB · 11 downloads Aa2021.fmf 37.76 kB · 8 downloads

it would be helpful if you explained to us what those numbered files are....

On 20/01/2021 at 00:23, deivis10 said:

The photos of the J1 division players are great. Are you planning to do the second and third division? Will you pass the link to download it?

still on process. please consider to donation to my paypal mate... so i can more concentrated. hehe :rolleyes:

On 17/01/2021 at 08:16, joe5p said:

Oshima.jpg

Naka.jpg

the faces work for me i also have additional editor files enabled over 60 of them when will J2 and J3 be ready

On 14/01/2021 at 06:39, belajariman said:

157541365_12020.fmf 19 kB · 17 downloads 801299531_1.J.LeaguePlayersDatabase.fmf 5.26 MB · 21 downloads Aa2021.fmf 37.76 kB · 13 downloads

I downloaded face pack but its not shown up

Can 

On 14/01/2021 at 06:39, belajariman said:

157541365_12020.fmf 19 kB · 17 downloads 801299531_1.J.LeaguePlayersDatabase.fmf 5.26 MB · 21 downloads Aa2021.fmf 37.76 kB · 13 downloads

Can you or someone fix this?

20210128123807_1.jpg

1 hour ago, flix909 said:

Can 

Can you or someone fix this?

20210128123807_1.jpg

Hi, it seems that in some cases it works fine, in others it depends upon the name of the player data file when saved in the editor. It might be best to wait until the new player data file and face packs are both finished, as testing beforehand is pointless until both sets of files are done. After they are both finalised (looks like perhaps mid February from what the guys working on the files have said), then it can be tested, fixes applied and shared with everyone. 

2 hours ago, dino88 said:

I'm confused. Where is the actual file? .fmf

It is being updated for the new season. I am working with karin with the players update, which this year is adding a heap of new players. adding new players while doing the current transfers as well. 

As for the season data, i can get it "verified" but there are a few more things to add in to make it very stable. 

3 minutes ago, markcressi323232 said:

@Robbles Cuál ® ™ A query. ¿When would the new update be available? I am looking forward to it :)

The players update will be done with all finnished transfers etc probably in about 2 weeks with then weekly updates till the window closes. the FMF a little before that.

9 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

It is being updated for the new season. I am working with karin with the players update, which this year is adding a heap of new players. adding new players while doing the current transfers as well. 

As for the season data, i can get it "verified" but there are a few more things to add in to make it very stable. 

this is exactly what someone needs to do for the U.S. - incredible work.  

On 1/28/2021 at 10:18 PM, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

this will be a full release, meaning EVERYTHING INCLUDED.

Hello, don't you think it's better to launch everything complete after the final patch of sigames? We are very close to this happening.

Incredible work, I love playing in Japan!

On 31/01/2021 at 00:12, Leon_fogo said:

Hello, don't you think it's better to launch everything complete after the final patch of sigames? We are very close to this happening.

Incredible work, I love playing in Japan!

it should not bug the file up, would just need a small update. do you know when the update is?

Finally i can release 2020 facepack...  thank you so much for @KOSTAS_PGE @joe5p and @Robbles Quin ®™ please check it if there any wrong named ID...  and contact me for no face image...

Please appreciate my work with donation to my paypal, belajar.iman@gmail.com. Thank You!

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7k7z1c5rv4hfnzw/japan.zip/file 

Extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\graphics

1.jpg

Edited by belajariman