FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30/11/2020 at 15:52, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

For those who want to manage High School and University Teams。Starting a new game is a little buggy when trying to find the team to manage, but has no impact in game. 

01. J League 2021 (14th June Update) FMF.fmf 256.49 kB · 10 downloads

Is there any chance that in a future update the High School players will be the real ones or is it impossible?

Your work is really being wonderful !!!

Edited by markcressi323232

1 minute ago, markcressi323232 said:

Is there any chance that in a future update the High School players will be the real ones or is it impossible?

Your work is really being wonderful !!!

nope as i have little to no knowledge on these players and they will take so much time to do.

3 minutes ago, lembergman said:

you need this tread / with japan panels include

I have done a preliminary batch with every competitions besides prefectural/university with all the sponsers etc. just having to do all the xml stuff

Current List of stadiums currently being developed/planned development and concept stadiums likely to be developed at some time.

Most of these stadiums will be at a J1 level or can be expanded to that level with a few exceptions. Costs will be in game costs counted as loans over a 15 year period for j1 teams, 10 for j2 and 3 and 5 for the other teams.

-Fun Facts

1. The Todoroki Frontale stadium will be renovated to a soccer specific stadium (no more athletics track!)

2. The Yodako Sakura Stadium is the newly renovated Kincho Stadium and looks really nice

3. Hiroshima Peace Stadium is a world class project to develop not just a futuristic stadium, but also a whole training and park complex

4. Mito are planning to build a English style stadium and Akita are building a enclosed see through stadium

5. Nagasaki are building a stadium with a cruise ship on one of the sides

6. Toyama's Proposed machinaka stadium will be the world's smallest stadium with a retractable roof 

7. Tochigi and Onagawa have built stadiums to realise their dreams of joining the J.League

update should be done sometime soon. 

Anything else that should be added?

Capture.PNG

7 hours ago, vassilispyrgos said:

@Robbles Quin ®™ the V-Varen Nagasaki Stadium will be ready in 2023 not in 2024 as this article says

https://www.thestadiumbusiness.com/2019/06/20/new-designs-revealed-nagasaki-stadium-project/

http://stadiumdb.com/designs/jpn/nagasaki_stadium

was pushed back due to corona

I have a request if possible ..

Any chance you can amend the Default Division Level to '0', so that we can choose if we want to select lower leagues, not have them all selected as default with a new game?

Just a hassle having to wait a year for 5 divisions worth of fixtures to disappear via the Remove Leagues feature!

(Game slow down somewhat ....)

Cheers!

在 2020/11/30 在 AM10点52分, Robbles Quin ®™说:

Welcome to Japan and the J.League 

This database has been updated to 2021 with players down to and including level 5

Real rules and formats for nearly every competition with the only tweaks happening in a few reserve/U18 competitions.

Includes: Updated Format for easy future updates.

-Ability to manage High school and University Teams

-Over 7000 Players, Staff, Referees, Media and Agreements (Made by Karin and with permission to make additions, changes and other stuff. 

-REAL Fixtures Rules for Levels 1-6

-Correct Attendance, Sponsors, Prize Money, TV Money, Financial Fair Play and Wage Rules

-REAL CUP COMPETITIONS (99%)

-Current/Future and Probable New Stadiums

-And Much Much More.

Recommended to play with with all the stuff from Majesticeternity for increased realism and dificulty. Also with Dosukoi's skin so that club info can be viewed.

The Competitions include:

SENIOR:

-Meiji Yasuda J1-3 Leagues

-Japan Football League

-National Regional Leagues Division 1 (9 Child Competitions) with REAL Finals Series

-National Regional Leagues Division 2 (5 Child Competitions)

-National Prefectural Leagues (47 Child Competitions)

-REAL Emperor's Cup with all 47 Qualifying Tournaments

-YBC Levain Cup -Fuji Xerox Super Cup

-Shakaijin Cup

-Kanto Ichihara Cup, -Kansai Soccer League Cup, -Tokyo Cup

-National Club Team Soccer Tournament

JUNIOR:

-Prince Takamado Premier League

-Prince Takamado Prince League

-Prince Takamado Prince Leagues 2-4 (Regionalized instead of local)

-J.Elite League (New 2021 Competition)

-J.League Youth Cup and J.League Youth League

-National Inter High School and National High School Championships

-Fuji Xerox Super Cup - Next Generation Match

-Japan Club Youth Soccer Tournament

UNIVERSITY:

-9 Regional Leagues (Added Teams)

-Prime Minister Cup and University Championships

-Denso Cup- Challenge Soccer Tournament

BUGS:

-NOT A BUG, but due to how complex this database is only level 7 can be initially loaded from a new game

-None except for now divisions 5-7 wont have individual league histories until i can figure out how to add them, since doing the leagues individually is impossible to verify (Dynamic Promotion and Relegation and all that)

Thank you for all your hard work!

By any chance, are you a Japanese speaker? I am a Chinese speaker, and I thought it would be nice have a name update to convert all the Japanese players' names to Chinese/Japanese characters. I would be happy to provide help if you think this is viable!

Edited by fufjvnvnf

在 2021/4/10 在 AM5点43分, belajariman说:

can you send me latest file mate?

Hi belajariman, thank you so much for your hard work on creating the J League player logos. I believe this is the latest player database created by Robbles Quin. Would it be possible for you to update the facepacks accordingly? Thank you again!

1349999745_01.JLeaguePlayers(4thJuneupdate).fmf

3 minutes ago, fufjvnvnf said:

Thank you for all your hard work!

By any chance, are you a Japanese speaker? I am a Chinese speaker, and I thought it would be nice have a name update to convert all the Japanese players' names to Chinese characters. I would be happy to provide help if you think this is viable!

https://fm-j-league-pack.firebaseapp.com/

here is the link to the Japanese version of the same database (names are in Japanese so it should be similar to the chinese)

On 24/06/2021 at 16:42, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Robbles, Rabcp's update came out tonight over on sortitoutsi and he has included the static J League ads at all levels as well as video ads. Thought to share in case anyone is looking for both an updated pack in general and one that also includes the JLeague

1 minute ago, joe5p said:

Robbles, Rabcp's update came out tonight over on sortitoutsi and he has included the static J League ads at all levels as well as video ads. Thought to share in case anyone is looking for both an updated pack in general and one that also includes the JLeague

i gave him my permission ;)

3 hours ago, belajariman said:

@Robbles Quin ®™ i'm still working on renaming the facepack one by one... can i see your inside editor data folder? 

because the files are named 01 the ID;s wont change unless you have a file thats 001 or what not. ID;s will be the same