FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!

On 28/08/2021 at 22:05, gall_anonim said:

Hi!

I bought my fm 2021 only couple of days ago and now trying to set up J-League details including June's update but it looks like all files are unavailable. Is there any chance I can get them, please?

I can get the files from this post. They appear on the second post, not the one that shows in blue on page 1, but the one marked 'reserved' directly underneath the first post. Are those files not downloading for you?

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, joe5p said:

I can get the files from this post. They appear on the second post, not the one that shows in blue on page 1, but the one marked 'reserved' directly underneath the first post. Are those files not downloading for you?

Yeah, the ones marked reserved are unavailable. Same with the June update file. Is there another way to get the files?

On 26/08/2021 at 00:05, Bubz said:

Hello, first of all allow me to thank you for the extraordinary work you've done with this database. It is a very very good work indeed. I've been enjoying the game fo the last couple of days but I must say that I'm finding it a bit too easy, TBH, as you can see by the prints. So i must ask if you have done something is the database to make the game easier or something? Because it is very weird that I'm being this dominant in a league that's supposed to be very competitive. 

Thank you so much :)

20210825160359_1.jpg

20210825160422_1.jpg

It shoud not be easier, however I did add realistic sponsorships that scale to the success of the club, so im guessing it gets easier or you earn more if you win consistantly. going to be doing a full makeover for fm22 ;) start lower down if you want a challenge

On 03/09/2021 at 01:19, leduong said:

how to start the season from 2020??? because i start the game of japan tournament in 2020, and have no match to play, have to wait until 2021

choose the 2021 start date. 2020 is not supported since it will create errors

Here are the Summer transfers update for Japan! the players will join the club in the summer transfer window and some players will leave. also included karins fixes to certain duplicates and other data error's!.

Also included are proper awards and award histories!

Vissel Kobe are rich AF.

also working on rebuilding the league structure so that it is faster and competitions that don't need to be present will be simmed (i.e if you play in the J league, the shakaijin cup etc won't be detailed and will be simmed to make the game a lot faster). 

This will also mean that you can start a save with the amount of detail you want to start with and not have to do it once you enter the game. this will take a little while so for now, enjoy the new players.

01. J League Players (14th September update).fmf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I imagine at this point you guys are probably working on porting everything to fm22, but I have a question. Is it normal that the clubs have no info? As in, the Club Info tab just sends me to the squad view, but this only happens on Japanese clubs themselves, I checked on clubs from other countries and everything seems fine. It's not game breaking or anything, I'm just curious, as I wanted to check the level of my facilities and I couldn't access the tab as normal.

2 hours ago, Cyrakaga said:

I imagine at this point you guys are probably working on porting everything to fm22, but I have a question. Is it normal that the clubs have no info? As in, the Club Info tab just sends me to the squad view, but this only happens on Japanese clubs themselves, I checked on clubs from other countries and everything seems fine. It's not game breaking or anything, I'm just curious, as I wanted to check the level of my facilities and I couldn't access the tab as normal.

HEY!!, Yeah it is normal for Japanese/Brazilian clubs due to licensing issues. the workaround is to use Dosokoi's skin.fmf file which allows you to look at club info's

quick update for FM22.

It is going to be a much much larger database. I plan on releasing a few versions. a skimmed down version (just the top 4 leagues). and unlike the level 7 version for this year, i will be releasing down to level 13 (YES 13) where where there is data available. (for example this would mean instead of the tokyo league, you would be playing in one of the 23 wards of tokyo in their individual leagues). thats 3,170 Senior teams to choose from. and then there is U-18/High School  Teams. (I plan on doing the while lot). so that will be over 10,000 teams easily. (example, Kanagawa Division 5 has a 28 group league as in real life). 

Although i don't know if it is possible. I am going to try to disable youth intake so that they only appear in the high school/U-18 teams (which should make it more realistic)

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Robbles Quin ®™:

It is going to be a much much larger database. I plan on releasing a few versions. a skimmed down version (just the top 4 leagues).

wordclass! I think a lot of people who load a lot of other Nations will appreciate this :)

1 minute ago, Daveincid said:

wordclass! I think a lot of people who load a lot of other Nations will appreciate this :)

hey dave. thanks for your awesome databases. it shouldn't mean any extra work from me. as i am only gonna build the bigger databases from the smaller one,, so all players and teams should keep the same UID's

vor 1 Minute schrieb Robbles Quin ®™:

hey dave. thanks for your awesome databases. it shouldn't mean any extra work from me. as i am only gonna build the bigger databases from the smaller one,, so all players and teams should keep the same UID's

Same to you!

Well this is even better! My guess is that the smaller database just affect processing speed less, which is great for those who don't have their focus on Japan only. Starting a career at Cerezo Osaka with your database is definetly on my list:)

18 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Same to you!

Well this is even better! My guess is that the smaller database just affect processing speed less, which is great for those who don't have their focus on Japan only. Starting a career at Cerezo Osaka with your database is definetly on my list:)

just depends on whether they want real qualifying tournaments or not, cause that can save quite a bit of time

21 horas atrás, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

HEY!!, Yeah it is normal for Japanese/Brazilian clubs due to licensing issues. the workaround is to use Dosokoi's skin.fmf file which allows you to look at club info's

Thank you for the answer, I'm a moron, I noticed just now you had it written in the first post. Cheers haha

Hello, I've been trying to insert J League facepacks for two years and I can't even follow the instructions. I am desperate, I would like to ask if any of you could do a full video tutorial on how to insert photos and which database is compatible. I am willing to top up the PayPal of the person who helps me by 4-5 €. Thank you, I await your news

Good evening guys, I've been writing on the forums for two years waiting for help and no one responds. I am attaching the photos with my problems, it does not display the J League and I do not know how to solve. For those who would like to help me with a video tutorial or detailed instructions by email, I am willing to give a small Paypal fee, please. Thanks

1.png

2.png

3.png

31 minutes ago, Tafu87 said:

Good evening guys, I've been writing on the forums for two years waiting for help and no one responds. I am attaching the photos with my problems, it does not display the J League and I do not know how to solve. For those who would like to help me with a video tutorial or detailed instructions by email, I am willing to give a small Paypal fee, please. Thanks

1.png

2.png

3.png

you are missing the 01. J.League Database file

6 minutes ago, Jessgeon19 said:

Are there no relegations in this league to the "Japan Football League"?

Captura de pantalla (28).png

as in real life, there are no relegations until the league is considered complete (big enough). I have added relegation from 2024/2025 

Good evening, how do I place the facepack? I put it in the graphics folder and then in the faces folder, but I find many photos associated with wrong players, or there are no photos of some like Iniesta, Vermaelen, etc ... how can I solve it please?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Supremek1 said:

@Robbles Quin ®™ Any chance the current database files will work with FM22 ? Or will you guys have to tweak it a bit before its compatible 

have to probably build from scratch but thats okay since it will be much faster than last time!

7 minutes ago, oblongata21 said:

Any idea of the estimated time it will be finished? 

already working on it. the simple version will come first which is J1 to JFL with emperors, levain, super cup and YBC-Sudamerica Cup should be out in the next 24-48 hours. this time I will include the current league standings as from this weekend and will try to include as many stats as possible ;)

10 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

already working on it. the simple version will come first which is J1 to JFL with emperors, levain, super cup and YBC-Sudamerica Cup should be out in the next 24-48 hours. this time I will include the current league standings as from this weekend and will try to include as many stats as possible ;)

Wow thats actually quicker than i thought! I just cant seem to play football manager without having an active Japanese league lol

1 hour ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Just wanted to give a quick thank you. I wanted to try this this year and I'm really excited to start. Will be monitoring the thread :P

Em 22/10/2021 em 10:27, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

will try to fix that too. its hard because its not a 1st team competition

Just to let you know.

After the Third one, I'm on J-Division 2 and won the cup again and showed my name, I'm aiming to Premier and see what happens. =)