FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!

5 hours ago, shimera said:

Thanks for all the hard work! Just one thing though: Avispa keeps appearing on AFC Champions League on a new save

No idea on that one. I have fixed it so that the EC winners qualify for the ACL but thats probably the bug it causes.... Not much i can do.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently Making a updated emperor's cup so that we can have a 100% emperor's cup with every team instead of 4-10 teams. this new update also means the EC will have the proper dates and stadiums assigned to them. i will also be adding in the prefectural shakaijin cup qualifications with real dates and also the other cup competitions. also thinking about some friendlies and other competitions to create.

anyone have anything you want added? any derbies (ill fix the naming too) or rules that i have missed. will fix the substitution rules for the lower leagues (should be 5-7 from 3 stoppages). 

Edited by Robbles Quin ®™

4 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Currently Making a updated emperor's cup so that we can have a 100% emperor's cup with every team instead of 4-10 teams. this new update also means the EC will have the proper dates and stadiums assigned to them. i will also be adding in the prefectural shakaijin cup qualifications with real dates and also the other cup competitions. also thinking about some friendlies and other competitions to create.

anyone have anything you want added? any derbies (ill fix the naming too) or rules that i have missed. will fix the substitution rules for the lower leagues (should be 5-7 from 3 stoppages). 

Question, I have to start again or it'll affect the save file?

6 minutes ago, Renobr said:

Question, I have to start again or it'll affect the save file?

every update means youll have to start over, but the file is good as it is now so start again once you have finnshed ;P

2 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

every update means youll have to start over, but the file is good as it is now so start again once you have finnshed ;P

Ah, I'll wait, I want to earn everything from Jpn and then I'll go to South Korea, China Thailand and then, Brazil =D

1 hour ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

new update coming out soon with lots of updated info etc (hopefully will be the last update aside from fixes that need to be made)

And here I'm, waiting for this and play for at least 2 or 4 years... S2

4 minutes ago, Renobr said:

And here I'm, waiting for this and play for at least 2 or 4 years... S2

That;s is what i am simming 10 years into the future for, to make sure everything is alright. (so far the cups work 100% but the prefectural leagues even though they work are not going into the right regions (not a big deal if everything else works since you still play the cup competitions in the right regions). (can probably be fixed in the way i assigned regions to cups, but could also just cause a lot more problems so ill leave it for now)

Just now, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

That;s is what i am simming 10 years into the future for, to make sure everything is alright. (so far the cups work 100% but the prefectural leagues even though they work are not going into the right regions (not a big deal if everything else works since you still play the cup competitions in the right regions). (can probably be fixed in the way i assigned regions to cups, but could also just cause a lot more problems so ill leave it for now)

That's the problem when you work with data.

27 minutes ago, Renobr said:

That's the problem when you work with data.

true. it only happens when there are too many teams in a region compared to the other regions (tokyo,saitama,chiba,kyoto and osaka) and not actually due to the competitions themselves which is just annoying but at least even if you change leagues you'll always be on the same playing field so when you join level 6/5 you'll be back again in the right region. and all the cups run perfectly so not bothered very much. the leagues fix themselves slowly each season too to all good

On 06/06/2021 at 06:01, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

So, you fixed this and more, right?

OK, Time to get serious to my Mitsubishi team =D

Thx again man =D

5 hours ago, Renobr said:

So, you fixed this and more, right?

OK, Time to get serious to my Mitsubishi team =D

Thx again man =D

Yep all fixed. I.E the tokyo EC qualification is 9 Rounds long and one region is 10 as in real life. some even only have 2-3 but the average is 4-5

1 hour ago, anitamui said:

Is there relegation from the 7th Division to a Unplyable Division?

no, but i have added exceptions if teams are jumping regions or if there are not enough teams from a region. 2022 the level 7 becomes wack, and 2023 onwards goes back to normal.

1 minute ago, Renobr said:

this skin should show us the info of the jap clubs, right?

stadiun, director, manager, key players.

if you read the install instructions you have to install the skin.fmf in the main FM folder and not the addons folder

Diego Pituka and Everaldo are still duplicates in KASHIMA ANTLERS. Also Juan Alano, Ayase Ueda and Shoma Doi are duplicates in this team

Basically now I see it, there are many players as duplicates along all Japanese teams. i don't know why this happens

Edited by asapas

2 hours ago, asapas said:

Diego Pituka and Everaldo are still duplicates in KASHIMA ANTLERS. Also Juan Alano, Ayase Ueda and Shoma Doi are duplicates in this team

Basically now I see it, there are many players as duplicates along all Japanese teams. i don't know why this happens

i dont seem to get any duplicates, there could be many reasons why this happens. i will have a look

Thank you very much. I have many other editor data files loaded though... I will also have a look :)

UPDATE: I just loaded the editor files alone, without any other editor files included and they are all ok. 
I must find what file creates the problem but I have many :( 

Edited by asapas

42 minutes ago, asapas said:

Thank you very much. I have many other editor data files loaded though... I will also have a look :)

UPDATE: I just loaded the editor files alone, without any other editor files included and they are all ok. 
I must find what file creates the problem but I have many :( 

I was going to say that I've got no dups, it's perfect here =D

Great news!! I think I found it very fast! It was 'clashing' with the New Players editor file from Pro and FMTU!!! Thank you sooo much. What an amazing job you have done!!

Edited by asapas

7 hours ago, asapas said:

Great news!! I think I found it very fast! It was 'clashing' with the New Players editor file from Pro and FMTU!!! Thank you sooo much. What an amazing job you have done!!

Glad to read this. =D let's go go go go!!

Ikuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

16 hours ago, asapas said:

Tip: if you want new players and wonderkids (that aren't in the standard DB), and that is compatible with the Japanese data. Use the  FM21 Data Tweaks file (FMscout), the full premium version isn't free, but is cheap and lifetime for any updates. The FmScout version is free but irregular with updates.

Edited by CrowBar

3 hours ago, CrowBar said:

Tip: if you want new players and wonderkids (that aren't in the standard DB), and that is compatible with the Japanese data. Use the  FM21 Data Tweaks file (FMscout), the full premium version isn't free, but is cheap and lifetime for any updates. The FmScout version is free but irregular with updates.

thanks! would be awesome! 

Hello, first of all sorry for my English if it is not understood, I use a translator. Thank you very much for your work, it is great to play with Japan, in addition to thanking you, I just wanted to add that the Iwaki FC player Byron Vasquez has a reversed name and surname, he appears as Vasquez Byron and should be Byron Vasquez, it is something small and does not affect anything. . In my save I would like to fix it, but I don't know if it will affect something. Is it possible to fix the name without affecting anything else? Greetings and thank you very much again.

6 hours ago, nindog said:

Hello, first of all sorry for my English if it is not understood, I use a translator. Thank you very much for your work, it is great to play with Japan, in addition to thanking you, I just wanted to add that the Iwaki FC player Byron Vasquez has a reversed name and surname, he appears as Vasquez Byron and should be Byron Vasquez, it is something small and does not affect anything. . In my save I would like to fix it, but I don't know if it will affect something. Is it possible to fix the name without affecting anything else? Greetings and thank you very much again.

yes you can fix the name in editor without affecting anything

7 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

currently trying out a new update which allows High School and university teams to be managed. currently bug testing as anything could happen.

Ow my god....that'll be awesome.

New update adding in High school and university teams to manage (since no teams have players for HS and Uni you should add players to playable teams for a better experiance). you can use the older one if you dont want it.

01. J League 2021 (14th June Update) FMF.fmf

1 hour ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

I'm gonna wait and see if the high school and university leagues become available to manage in, but what else should I download to make this a really good Japan save? I see there's quite a number of different downloads. 

use them all for the best experience, Players for players and staff, Referees if you want real referees, J League 2021 is the must have for the competitions, Media is to add the Japanese news and tv companies, season data is updated statistics for each club and nation rules add japanese specific transfer rules etc. also you should download realistic weather/transfers for Majestic as those make japan better and more realistic.