FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!

4 hours ago, woolymuffler said:

So just to clarify one last time, do you only need the xml, or do you also need the fmf on the opening post to get the player data?

I noticed when looking through the xml that the players didn't seem to be in it, which makes me think the xml only gives you the league structure and rules. Just want to make sure I am using this correctly.

@Blubb Unfortunately you cannot add leagues extra leagues that are not in the game during a save.

@woolymuffler The XML contains the league structure allowing you to use Japan. the FMF contains the player data if you want to play with 7000+ Real Life players/staff etc

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, LUFCspeni said:

Amazing work with this! Would you say it is safe to start a long term save?

i have managed to sim until 2030 without any crashes and the last of the league expansions happen in 2028 so it should be safe. @LUFCspeni  

2 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

i have managed to sim until 2030 without any crashes and the last of the league expansions happen in 2028 so it should be safe. @LUFCspeni  

Great! Any interesting clubs you recommend 4th tier or below?

37 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Robbles is that blank where the Japan is supposed to be, supposed to be blank like that?

image.thumb.png.2991e5ff5247128531258d211d3f420a.png

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Fmfan00:

Robbles is that blank where the Japan is supposed to be, supposed to be blank like that?

image.thumb.png.2991e5ff5247128531258d211d3f420a.png

it is. you can untick leagues after loading them in the league menu when started a game. explanation some posts before, just check the topics page 3.

9 minutes ago, costa878787 said:

Hello, all well and good. but how can I adjust the depth here. I now have to accept all leagues and cannot remove j2 and j3 afterwards. want only J1 ....

please help me^^ 

123.png

Once you start the game u can adjust them.. .Here is an example of my current file below

image.thumb.png.021a7377dbbd3c4eda853a4610382ddf.png

Edited by Fmfan00

9 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

okay guuys time for some clarification.

2020 has real fixtures so div 4 and below only played 1 round in 2020 and will return to 2 in 2021. all leagues have promotion and NO relegation in 2020 causing most leagues to expand in size.

@anitamui in 2020 there are 3 promotions out of the 9 league winners and 3 shakaijin cup places to be reduced to 2 from 2021

@Eggie86 yes, unfortunately Japan is very strict on its licensing hence why it was being blocked by SI, that patch somewhat fixes that and makes it viewable for all AI teams.

hopefully this clarifies some things up

Ah nice. Thanks for the heads up.

So far played till April and midway thru the  Emperor's Cup qualifying - load times in between breaks seems way faster than my previous save file with the English pyramid. 

Impressive database and work too mate! Finding players like Inamoto, Nakamura, Miura still going strong at 53! Yokohama FC seems to be a retirement paradise for these >40 legends. Haha.

Will probably download your latest XML file and use it for a future new career game once I'm bored with the current file. 

All is well so far though. 

2 minutes ago, Eggie86 said:

Ah nice. Thanks for the heads up.

So far played till April and midway thru the  Emperor's Cup qualifying - load times in between breaks seems way faster than my previous save file with the English pyramid. 

Impressive database and work too mate! Finding players like Inamoto, Nakamura, Miura still going strong at 53! Yokohama FC seems to be a retirement paradise for these >40 legends. Haha.

Will probably download your latest XML file and use it for a future new career game once I'm bored with the current file. 

All is well so far though. 

thanks! the Emperor's cup qualification is the hardest thing i've had to do. having 47 qualifying competitions and making them work together whilst drawing teams from the right regions BUT not above division 4. but it's working!

I am now trying to add in a few U18 divisions since i have all the U18 cups working atm. then the Uni stuff is easy and then the U15 competitions. and then only Division 7

3 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

@Blubb Unfortunately you cannot add leagues extra leagues that are not in the game during a save.

@woolymuffler The XML contains the league structure allowing you to use Japan. the FMF contains the player data if you want to play with 7000+ Real Life players/staff etc

Okay, so the fmf as well for the full effect. Thanks

3 minutes ago, woolymuffler said:

Okay, so the fmf as well for the full effect. Thanks

yep! the 7000 players does slow the game down and makes initial loading of the game much longer because it has to create all of the players. so it was easier to keep the two files apart for those who only want the players or only wants the leagues

what a difficult but easy birth in the end. "Setting up game database" with a horror load time ^^

One flaw, the Brazilians all have their full names. Usually only the artists or short names are listed there. Leandro Damiao and not Leandro Damião da Silva dos Santos as an example

oohhh yes now the rest of the world is coming and the party can finally begin

thank you very very very much!!!!!

Just now, costa878787 said:

what a difficult but easy birth in the end. "Setting up game database" with a horror load time ^^

One flaw, the Brazilians all have their full names. Usually only the artists or short names are listed there. Leandro Damiao and not Leandro Damião da Silva dos Santos as an example

oohhh yes now the rest of the world is coming and the party can finally begin

thank you very very very much!!!!!

players will be fixed for the next update. translating the players from japanese made the brazilians use the full names. shoudnt be too many to fix

On 01/12/2020 at 03:52, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Both files to be downloaded to the "Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/editor data/ folder

http://www.mediafire.com/file/24ivgr9jp5e6cxq/J_League_Expansion_2020_XML.xml/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/biawug1xsxyh0jg/J.League_Players_Database.fmf/file

ESSENTIAL ADD ONS:

****Custom skin.fmf to see club details http://www.mediafire.com/file/kkm2xeeewb8z0d7/skins_21.zip/file  ***TO BE INSTALLED IN  (SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2021\data\game) 1. Load up the game and refresh the cashe. 2. restart the game.

here you go @markcressi323232

Edited by Robbles Quin ®™

4 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

thanks! the Emperor's cup qualification is the hardest thing i've had to do. having 47 qualifying competitions and making them work together whilst drawing teams from the right regions BUT not above division 4. but it's working!

I am now trying to add in a few U18 divisions since i have all the U18 cups working atm. then the Uni stuff is easy and then the U15 competitions. and then only Division 7

Dayum that's dedication indeed.

You deserve a medal for your patience and passion!

So far done with the Kanto qualifying for Emperor's Cup and onwards to the Shakaijin Cup Kanto Qualifying... Almost about to reach June for the start of the leagues.

And thank you for bringing back Chanatip Songkrasin! Wasn't aware that he was the only Thai player I cannot find in both FM20 and FM21 without realising it was the licensing issues. Somehow it was weird cos the other Thai players in Japan such as Bunmathan/Kawin/Teerasil are all found. Strange indeed 

6 minutes ago, Eggie86 said:

Dayum that's dedication indeed.

You deserve a medal for your patience and passion!

So far done with the Kanto qualifying for Emperor's Cup and onwards to the Shakaijin Cup Kanto Qualifying... Almost about to reach June for the start of the leagues.

And thank you for bringing back Chanatip Songkrasin! Wasn't aware that he was the only Thai player I cannot find in both FM20 and FM21 without realising it was the licensing issues. Somehow it was weird cos the other Thai players in Japan such as Bunmathan/Kawin/Teerasil are all found. Strange indeed 

don't think that was due to licensing. but then again Iniesta was set to retired :/. maybe he went to a licensed team or something. Karin gets the credit though as he made to DB for players

2 minutes ago, anitamui said:

Some teams are unable to participate in Emperor Cup Qualifiers due to being in Hokkaido League when they are not based on Hokkiado

Any fix?

this will be fixed when the full database is out. as its an issue with how the regional system works in japan. they other option is to get to the jfl and youll be in it again. if you relegate from the jfl youll naturally be placed in the right region.

2 minutes ago, anitamui said:

And In my test run a prefecture team become Regional CL champion,but they are not promoted into JFL,Why?

thats because prefectural teams are not loaded yet and will happen when the full database is out. (promoting a team by more than 1 division required some special coding)

Hey, @Robbles Quin ®™ - amazing work! I was just looking through which teams I might want to start with and I noticed that one of the divisions promotes into a league that doesn't appear to be playable.

Is that actually the case, in which case don't start that low? Or is that just something that works itself out in the game?

Just now, comeontheoviedo said:

Hey, @Robbles Quin ®™ - amazing work! I was just looking through which teams I might want to start with and I noticed that one of the divisions promotes into a league that doesn't appear to be playable.

Is that actually the case, in which case don't start that low? Or is that just something that works itself out in the game?

which is the league you are referring to?

if its a team promoting to the National Regional Leagues division 1 then that competition is scheduled in nov/early december to decide which teams are promoted to the jfl. it is set as the parent competition of the other 9 leagues in div 5.