FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 horas atrás, KOSTAS_PGE disse:

my friend tell me id of for example Ryota Oshima you have the same 2000068983 ? so we find out in who players.fmf we find you and the facepack you made will be correct ...

I have 2000070718

Screenshot_1.png

22 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

I have already updated the entire system. and will release the leagues first. thankfully i am not the one doing the work on the players atm so they are updating that in real time. The editor was going crazy trying to figure out the system chaging into 2021, with that gone a lot more checks can be done automatically

Yes but from 2022 it will change again, are you aware of that? In 2021 the number of relegations will be different than usual because they were blocked this year, but J1 will go back to 18 teams in 2022, and J2 to 22. The J3 should get up to 20 teams in total in the next years and then promotion-relegation with JFL will start (as per Jleague decision).

Also, maybe you already knew but Gamba U23 and Cerezo U23 will disappear from J3 in 2021, so it should be 15 teams in J3.  And the Elite League (U21) will be introduced probably this year - as far as I know it is still unclear which teams will take part in it.

Sorry, not trying to be an ass :) It's your file and your vision, you can do as you like it. Just telling you how it is in reality.

Usually, variance in IDs is due to different editor files adding players or staff. For example, if you have the Agent Pack made by Nik33 or any one of a number of data update files e.g. Moukoko from Dortmund, then the IDs will vary from player to player if another user does not have those files.

For example (using made up ID not the actual first free ID), lets say the SI files as they come normally stop at ID 2000010101, and I load a file that adds ten players, these players will take IDs 2000010102, 2000010103 etc. If you don't use the file with ten addtional players, then your JLeague players will start at 2000010102, hence the disparity between users.  In the examples shared so far, it looks like kostas lower number means he has less additional editor files running, whereas the other players to have shared screen shots all have higher IDs, meaning that they have a number of different editor files adding players and staff that Kostas doesn't have. 

The only way to truly test it is to remove all other additional editor files, and load the game only with the files as they normally are from SI plus the Japanese files from here. Then the IDs will match. For any facepack to be usable by others, it would need to be released on this basis only. 

The same issue cropped up in previous years. Last year I posted to advise that if you order your editor files in a particular way it will always load the JLeague data file first. However, I read somewhere else that this didn't seem to work on FM21 even though it worked perfectly in FM20 and earlier.  I can't test it this year without a facepack to work from. 

If you only have the game files as they are i.e. 'pure' with no additional editor files and load this J League data file only, I am pretty sure the IDs will match.

This means the only way to release a facepack is to do so based on only using the JLeague data file. 

It would then be left for individuals to either try to tinker with the order of all editor files they wish to use etc. or choose not to run the game with any other editor files. The only alternative is to take the pack and alter IDs based on your own set up.  This would mean each user has to figure out which ID the first player from the JLeague pack has in their save, and then manually rename each file. 

If a face pack comes out which is based only on running the game as is plus the JLeague player data file, I would happily try to play around with the order of files in my editor data folder (possibly means changing how they are saved in editor) to find a way that the game will always load the JLeague data file before all others, and then by default keep the IDs the same. In this way, even if you used additional packs like Moukoko, a data update, agents etc. they would be loaded only after the game files and JLeague player files.  In previous years, I would get the JLeague file to load first as it was massive, and then manually change facepack IDs for any other packs I was using e.g. a much smaller pack for wonderkids under 16 like Moukoko. The key is to find a way every user can make their game load the SI files and then immediately load the JLeague data file before any other editor files. 

If anyone has a complete or partially complete facepack they can share with me, I can get started on trying to make it work regardless of the number of additional editor files that are in use from user to user. 

Hope it helps. 

Edited by joe5p

I already wrote about this. there will be no final version of the player base - making facepack is a pointless job. When you decide on the base, then you need to do it. Such work should be owerall, for example add Shinji Kagawa etc.

42 minutes ago, lembergman said:
I already wrote about this. there will be no final version of the player base - making facepack is a pointless job. When you decide on the base, then you need to do it. Such work should be owerall, for example add Shinji Kagawa etc.

Lembergman, in previous years there has been an initial J League player file, from which the facepack is made once using only the JLeague editor file with SI files. This works fine and did so for FM18, FM19 etc. 

The issue comes when the JLeague data file is updated or duplicates are found, which is what you have pointed out. In the past, each time the main player file was updated, the master facepack would need to reflect those changes. So essentially, if the data file is released twice per year, the facepack needs to released twice per year. 

In an ideal world, the best thing to do is strip out the duplicates and then create the initial facepack but the workaround from Kostas to retire them would work.

1 hour ago, Gee_Simpson said:

@joe5pWould you know how to remove the duplicate players in this file? Kostas mentioned retiring them in the editor? Don't want to use this file if it has duplicate players but not sure how to do it myself.

Gee, I could retire them as per Kostas advice, which would work. If I get a chance over the weekend I can do it and send you the file but I am struggling for time at the moment, will do my best this weekend. Only thing is that there could be some more duplicates as the file is a huge piece of work, and I don't know if duplicates highlighted earlier would also need to be retired or if they have already gone.

I also don't know if Karin (who creates the master data file) has plans to alter it and take out duplicates before releasing an update. If Karin is going to do this then everyone creating a facepack would be better off waiting for that update, and then creating the pack based on my advice above.  If Karin is going to update the file at all it is much better to wait for his update as he does the file every year. I wouldn't want to release an altered version of his file without his permission first. 

Edited by joe5p

49 minutes ago, belajariman said:

this is my editor data folder... and i load in the game japan league only. and there is example facepack 2 team to be placed to \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\graphics

2021-01-07.png

2021-01-07 (1).png

japanleague.zip 6.24 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks Belajariman, I will load a game now with only JLeague and Players too and compare to your ID. I will not load any of the other files like the name fixes etc.

Can you screenshot one player from either of those teams for me to compare it with in my game? It will only be worthwhile if the only editor files you load for this test are the J League and J League players. If you load any of the other files from your editor data folder we won't be able to be sure that we are both working with the same data.

Can I also check if the J League player file is the one linked at the top of this post?

Edited by joe5p

1 hour ago, joe5p said:

Gee, I could retire them as per Kostas advice, which would work. If I get a chance over the weekend I can do it and send you the file but I am struggling for time at the moment, will do my best this weekend. Only thing is that there could be some more duplicates as the file is a huge piece of work, and I don't know if duplicates highlighted earlier would also need to be retired or if they have already gone.

I also don't know if Karin (who creates the master data file) has plans to alter it and take out duplicates before releasing an update. If Karin is going to do this then everyone creating a facepack would be better off waiting for that update, and then creating the pack based on my advice above.  If Karin is going to update the file at all it is much better to wait for his update as he does the file every year. I wouldn't want to release an altered version of his file without his permission first. 

No worries mate. I'm debating starting without the database and just using Timo's league files just so Japan is loaded in the game at least, or just using this file as it is with the duplicates included. You don't have to go out your way to do it mate I'll try remove those myself then just hope there's no more duplicates. I wanted to get started tonight with my save so as I said, hopefully I can do it myself :) I would wait but I've been putting off playing for too long now so I'm just going to get started :thup:

@kostas, @lembergman, which ID do you get if you load the JLeague data file from here with no other editor data files for Ryota Oshima?

@kostas, are you using a version of this file with duplicates retired? If so, and for the purposes of testing against what others have, can you load with the actual data file from the first post?

Edited by joe5p

3 minutes ago, joe5p said:

@kostas, @lembergman, which ID do you get if you load the JLeague data file from here with no other editor data files for Ryota Oshima?

I download the players.fmf of  Robbles Quin (English translation of Karin data) at 28/12  and the only change i did is the duplicate players to retired person   and the id of the players  didn't change ....

2 minutes ago, KOSTAS_PGE said:

I download the players.fmf of  Robbles Quin (English translation of Karin data) at 28/12  and the only change i did is the duplicate players to retired person   and the id of the players  didn't change ....

Thanks, have you made any changes to the rest of the FM database or used any other editor files? I am just trying to make sure I can replicate loading what you have loaded exactly. 

Edited by joe5p

58 minutes ago, joe5p said:

Thanks, have you made any changes to the rest of the FM database or used any other editor files? I am just trying to make sure I can replicate loading what you have loaded exactly. 

sorry now i see it i exactly download  at 09/12  and yes i use and another editor file...  but i see  in the game that when i change the duplicated player to  retired person the id didnt change at all ... 

Edited by KOSTAS_PGE

1 hour ago, KOSTAS_PGE said:

sorry now i see it i exactly download  at 09/12  and yes i use and another editor file...  but i see  in the game that when i change the duplicated player to  retired person the id diidnt change at all ... 

Thanks, the only way to make sure the ID is static is for two people to load exactly the same set of files. The easiest way to test this now would be to only load the JLeague Player file as it stands from the first post, and the SI files. If we can see that two different users doing this get the same IDs then all is well and it is possible to get it to work, but there are several steps that would need to be followed after the initial test is proven to be correct. 

1.      Agree on which version of the data file the facepack is to be based on (as per @lembergman advice). This has traditionally been Karin's master file. If this does not happen, and different facepack creators are using different versions of the player database, then it will not work for people downloading from the community unless by coincidence  they have the same data file as the facepack creator and all other steps listed here are followed.

Facepack creators all using the same JLeague Player data file is crucial if more than one person wants to share a facepack that will work for all. 

Usually, Karin’s master file is used, but others have pointed out that there are a number of duplicate players at the moment.

Someone would need to contact Karin to ask that he update his file to remove duplicate players. Alternatively, if Karin gives permission, someone could alter his file to remove duplicates.

Personally, I think it would make most sense if Karin updated the file given his expertise and dedication to this over a number of years but he might not have the time or desire to do so. It would be for Karin to call.

Karin’s file can be found here (use translate to see page in English) – https://fm-j-league-pack.firebaseapp.com/

However, I think the one in this forum is one that @Robbles Quin ®™ has altered based on Karin’s file. If all facepack makers were in agreement they could proceed with Robbles version of Karin’s file, but probably not until duplicates are removed.

An issue with not using Karin’s master file only is that any transfers that take place would need to be altered in Robbles file every time, when in fact Karin usually updates this in his file at various points in the season (I think four times last season).

The base file used by all previous facepack creators has always been Karin's JLeague file in recent years.  This ensures that different facepack makers are using the same source.

Once a base file is agreed, the following would need to happen.

NB - Step 4 gives a workaround but step 2 would need to happen first to make the facepack usable for others. 

Facepack makers (if they wanted to post packs for others) would need to create the facepack file based on no other editor files being used, this means everyone who downloads the pack can do so knowing that it will 100% work if the JLeague is loaded without other files.  When creating and testing, no data update files at all can be loaded with the J-League player one. This means no loading agents, data updates, wonderkid files etc. when creating and testing the facepack.

If facepack creators don't do this, then the IDs will reflect their specific data as it stands on their computer, so others would need to load the exact same editor data files as the creator, and no others.  In reality, this means the way to create a pack for the community is to only use the SI game files and agreed JLeague data file when creating facepacks that can be shared. @EST Touiro used to be the man who created facepacks to match Karin's file but the last live link I have for his site is not working any more. I believe that he used this method to do so.

Obviously, this would only be relevant if someone is creating a facepack for the community. If it is for their own use only, it doesn't matter as much as they can alter the IDs to suit their database and preferred editor files. 

Step 4 would be the solution to let individuals use other editor files and the JLeague facepack - if step 4 works this year (would need tested with a full facepack).

3.      Anytime the master data file is updated to add or remove people,  the facepack would need updated too. Usually this only happens a few times per year when Karin changes the master file, but in the past, it hasn’t mattered too much other than when duplicates are removed, as new additions are just added to the next available ID, with an image then created for the updated facepack. It is really only a big issue if people are removed from the database file when it is updated, but in fact it has not caused as many issues as you might think. 

4.      Try to figure out how to order or rename editor files within the editor data folder and as per the solution in FM18, FM19 and FM20, so that regardless of what other files you use, the JLeague data pack loads first at all times, and as such maintains a static player ID. If this works then everyone should be able to use the pack with additional editor data files (moukoko, agents, wonderkids etc.) of their choice, that don't have to be the same as everyone else's preferred files used to add other staff and players.

However, any facepacks for the other files that add new staff/players that aren’t related to the J League would need to change on a user by user basis to match the new IDs e.g. Moukoko, wonderkids, agents etc.

This is not too bad as most of the other facepacks that add people not in the game are tiny in comparison to the JLeague file and can be managed at user level rather than at community level. The main hardwired SI database IDs would not be affected by any JLeague facepack or other facepacks. 

5. If SI release an official data update that adds new players or staff e.g. February/March, it might be necessary to realign the IDs to start at the new start point after the SI database files have loaded. For this reason, updated JLeague player files and facepacks work well when updated and re-released just after the SI transfer update.

This is what has happened over the last few years and it works, but a lot of agreement and testing would be needed if a facepack(s) can be created first which is based on the IDs with the agreed data file and SI files only. 

The most important steps are agreeing on which JLeague player file to use, and making sure that everyone using this file to create facepacks only tests when loading the JLeague file only and no other editor files. If that happens, it is 100% possible to make it work when playing with JLeague files only, with step 4 then the key to get it to work with other editor files that aren't related to the JLeague.  In all previous years I have managed to get step 4 to work, but can't try it this year without steps 1 to 3 in place first. 

Edited by joe5p

5 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

what @joe said is correct. if you start loading files other than the Japan databases then the Id's will change for those who have the same ID etc. i am still making good progress

so before i naming the PNG faces with UID, what can i do is waiting latest release from you right?

16 hours ago, lembergman said:

@joe5pthere is one idea. try putting a zero in front of the Japanese base name. the game reads from 0 and up. combine with different additions. I don't have time for this, I say right away

Lembergman, this is what worked in previous years, but I think that maybe the fmf files can show as one thing but load as another in game now. I intend to play around with it over the weekend

putting a zero at the start of the file did work for last years game also if you put the jleague faces into a folder of its own within your cut out face pack folder other styles are available lol it doesn't affect the j league faces when updating cut out face packs it worked last year any way 

Can you download the photographic park of the players from Japan of fm20 and would it be valid for fm21? Where can you download the Japan league patch? I don't see the link to download it. Is the patch valid for the latest update? Is the Japan patch perfect or is there a bug?

Edited by deivis10

En 8/1/2021 a las 0:14, Gee_Simpson dijo:

@ joe5p Kostas tuvo la amabilidad de enviarme un archivo sin reproductores duplicados para que no tengas que hacerlo :)

No estoy realmente preocupado por no tener caras, solo feliz de tener a los jugadores sin duplicados. 

Can japan patch be downloaded without duplicate players somewhere ?. If not, can you upload it to download?

Update on facepack ID testing.

I think I have it working to a static ID regardless of which additional editor files you use. 

The key was opening the JLeague Data file in the Editor and renaming the 'Title' (not just the file name) to '1 J League Players'. It seems changing the file name only will not work for all users unless the file 'Title' within the editor has a leading 0 or 1 and all other editor files have higher leading numbers or letters within their title field.

I know in previous years, only changing the file name worked for some users and not others. It seems changing the title and file name will sort it for everyone. Easiest way would be for the database file to be uploaded again with a leading 1 or 0 within its title. 

After that, I managed to start four new games using a variety of setups as per below.

Loading J League editor files only with no other editor data files and no more leagues. 

ID for Ryota Oshima - 2000068983

Loading J League editor files only with no other editor files but lots of different leagues.

Loading J League editor files AND lots of other editor files e.g. sortitoutsi real name fix, Niks agents, wonderkids, various majesticeternity files etc. 

Loading J League files AND lots of other editor files AND a huge database +120,000 players

Initially, and before I changed the file title within the editor, I was getting another ID depending upon which files I loaded with the J League one. However, changing the title in the editor seems to have sorted it all out, and I now consistently get the ID shown above regardless of setup. 

Can anyone else replicate this?

Hope it helps. 

Edited by joe5p

Hi.

Just wanted to let you know that when Japan team gets into AFC final it can make the team play in international break in league. Idk can you do it something for stop that happening. It isn't big thing but still 

Oh and year is 2024

Anyway thanks for the good db for Japan :) 

20210110145159_1.jpg.7e6e146d1aadb73275b729797e35e134.jpg

Edited by nnicod55

2 hours ago, nnicod55 said:

Hi.

Just wanted to let you know that when Japan team gets into AFC final it can make the team play in international break in league. Idk can you do it something for stop that happening. It isn't big thing but still 

Oh and year is 2024

Anyway thanks for the good db for Japan :) 

20210110145159_1.jpg.7e6e146d1aadb73275b729797e35e134.jpg

i am not sure. if it was something specific like the olympics i can easily adjust the schedule but since this can happen everytime you get to the final its an issue that SI need to solve as i don't have the brains to create the whole ACL to fix this

48 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

i am not sure. if it was something specific like the olympics i can easily adjust the schedule but since this can happen everytime you get to the final its an issue that SI need to solve as i don't have the brains to create the whole ACL to fix this

Okay for me that was one time problem as I'm doing pentagon challenge but I might let SI know about that :)

just a quick update on things regarding 2021.

I have added in all the league histories for leagues/cups and updated the structures for the 2021 season (except shikoku and kyushu) as they are still being played to determine the extra teams joining for this year,

THE BIGGEST PLUS is that im getting this verified on the editor now which means many many less bugs.

OH FFS LOL!

■Promotion and relegation rules between J1 LEAGUE and J2 LEAGUE
● The bottom four clubs of J1 LEAGUE shall be relegated to J2 LEAGUE and the top two clubs of J2 LEAGUE shall be promoted to J1 LEAGUE
● J1/J2 Play-Offs shall not be held
● J2 clubs that have not received a J.LEAGUE club license cannot be promoted, and will not be replaced by third or lower place club

this basically means that the league will go back to 18 teams in 2022! WHY haha. 

basically this is what will happen.

2020                                      2021

J1 - 20 TEAMS                       J1 - 18 TEAMS

J2 - 22 TEAMS                       J2 - 22 TEAMS

J3 - 15 TEAMS                       J3 - 18 TEAMS

for some weird reason J1 will go back to 18 teams and J3 will go back to 18 teams since the Cerezo Osaka and Gamba Osaka U23 teams will come to an end. seems like it was an experiment.

4 minutes ago, adesmir said:

@Robbles Quin ®™ did you update the player DB? there was input in this chat (loans and duplicates), but i can not see that you have updated the file. maybe i missed something, than i would be sorry for that. :-) 

i am working on it. Karin will release a 2021 update later on in the month and then i will make the same updates i did to this point and then continue with retiring duplicates so that the ID's will remain the same.

2 minutes ago, jorgejesusisafraud said:

Are you going to add Coedo Kawagoe? They're a brand new club that was formed last year 

https://c-kawagoe.com/

wow they are going to start this season with the aim of joining the J league. of course they will be added! 

Just now, jorgejesusisafraud said:

I downloaded the 2020 version just to get a feel of it, is there any compatible logopack? not seeing any logos beneath j1 and some j2

There are a few, however i cannot provide links as the logo packs are not allowed to be shared here. 

On 11/01/2021 at 19:42, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

OH FFS LOL!

■Promotion and relegation rules between J1 LEAGUE and J2 LEAGUE
● The bottom four clubs of J1 LEAGUE shall be relegated to J2 LEAGUE and the top two clubs of J2 LEAGUE shall be promoted to J1 LEAGUE
● J1/J2 Play-Offs shall not be held
● J2 clubs that have not received a J.LEAGUE club license cannot be promoted, and will not be replaced by third or lower place club

this basically means that the league will go back to 18 teams in 2022! WHY haha. 

On 11/01/2021 at 19:51, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

basically this is what will happen.

2020                                      2021

J1 - 20 TEAMS                       J1 - 18 TEAMS

J2 - 22 TEAMS                       J2 - 22 TEAMS

J3 - 15 TEAMS                       J3 - 18 TEAMS

for some weird reason J1 will go back to 18 teams and J3 will go back to 18 teams since the Cerezo Osaka and Gamba Osaka U23 teams will come to an end. seems like it was an experiment. 

You mixed things up, J3 was 18 teams this year and will be 15 teams in 2021 due to what you said. Miyazaki is the newcomer team. The reason is the upcoming Elite League.

As for the rest, I tried to warn you above (quote below)... ;) it's been known since months. Nothing is strange, simply due to the pandemic they had blocked relegations and promotions because the year has been rough for all clubs. That doesn't mean it was planned for the league to expand forever. It was always decided they would go back to the same number of teams. What's new instead, is the final cap of J3 (20), which I reported:

On 06/01/2021 at 14:43, Dax_ said:

Yes but from 2022 it will change again, are you aware of that? In 2021 the number of relegations will be different than usual because they were blocked this year, but J1 will go back to 18 teams in 2022, and J2 to 22. The J3 should get up to 20 teams in total in the next years and then promotion-relegation with JFL will start (as per Jleague decision).

Also, maybe you already knew but Gamba U23 and Cerezo U23 will disappear from J3 in 2021, so it should be 15 teams in J3.  And the Elite League (U21) will be introduced probably this year - as far as I know it is still unclear which teams will take part in it.

Sorry, not trying to be an ass :) It's your file and your vision, you can do as you like it. Just telling you how it is in reality.

@Dax_ true, i mixed up 2020 with 2021 and 2022 with 2021.

what was not known was whether the U23 teams were going to come back or not. FC Tokyo pulled out due to COVID and there were still talks until the 1/10/2021 as to let them back in with Gamba and Cerezo U23. 

the current J League plan was to have 20 J1 22 J2 and 22 J3 Teams to have a 64 team system that would work much better with the emperor's cup. then the JFL would split off again to create a east and west J4 division around 2030 was the plan to increase the number of J league teams to the 80-90 mark with the other 10 coming from the JFL. that is what the 100 Year Plan had come up with.  but now the system is changing again because JFL which stated would have 3 teams promoted from the national champions league only had 2 promoted, so they will have 17 teams in the JFL instead of the 18 which was planned. Kyushu League was cancelled but teams will still be promoted (games to be played next month). 

There is still 3 more months until the comps start so i am expecting it to change again when i get the report.

What was stated in the English report regarding the structure for this year was not 100% accurate.

Edited by Robbles Quin ®™

I have a prelim file here if someone can check for bugs.

managed to get it working and verified in the editor so there are much less bugs involved. every competition is included to Level 6 except the U18 leagues.

Expansion and Un-Expansion works fine on 2021 and 2022 and 2023 starts as it should

J League Expansion 2021 LEVEL 6.fmf

En 10/1/2021 a las 12:27, joe5p dijo:

Actualización sobre las pruebas de identificación de la carátula.

Creo que lo tengo funcionando con una ID estática, independientemente de los archivos de editor adicionales que use. 

La clave fue abrir el archivo de datos de JLeague en el Editor y cambiar el nombre del 'Título' (no solo el nombre del archivo) a '1 J League Players'. Parece que cambiar solo el nombre del archivo no funcionará para todos los usuarios a menos que el archivo 'Título' dentro del editor tenga un 0 o 1 inicial y todos los demás archivos del editor tengan números o letras iniciales más altos dentro de su campo de título.

Sé que en años anteriores, solo cambiar el nombre del archivo funcionó para algunos usuarios y no para otros. Parece que cambiar el título y el nombre del archivo lo clasificará para todos. La forma más sencilla sería que el archivo de la base de datos se cargue nuevamente con un 1 o un 0 en el título. 

Después de eso, logré comenzar cuatro juegos nuevos usando una variedad de configuraciones como se muestra a continuación.

Cargando archivos del editor de J League solo sin otros archivos de datos del editor y no más ligas. 

Identificación para Ryota Oshima --2000068983

Cargando archivos del editor de J League solo sin otros archivos de editor, pero con muchas ligas diferentes.

Carga de archivos de editor de J League Y muchos otros archivos de editor, por ejemplo, sortitoutsi corrección de nombre real, agentes de Niks, wonderkids, varios archivos de majesticeternity, etc. 

Cargando archivos de J League Y muchos otros archivos de editor Y una enorme base de datos +120,000 jugadores

Inicialmente, y antes de cambiar el título del archivo dentro del editor, obtenía otra identificación dependiendo de los archivos que cargué con el de J League. Sin embargo, cambiar el título en el editor parece haberlo solucionado todo, y ahora obtengo constantemente la ID que se muestra arriba, independientemente de la configuración. 

¿Alguien más puede replicar esto?

Espero eso ayude. 

I have done the test like you. Japan player IDs are kept. Apparently it works perfectly as you comment. Will someone create a Facepack with the correct IDS?