FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!

going through the last tests now. if it runs well i will release the beta version without youth competitions with karins new player database translated in an hour or two.

EDIT, refining some financial stuff so teams wont go bankrupt.

got one problem due to league fixes for the 2028 WC so will now simulate again. gonna go out and celebrate now and when i come back i will upload the beta

Edited by Robbles Quin ®™

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbles Quin ®™ changed the title to JFA Japanese full pyramid + All U18/U15/ University Competitions with 7000 Players/Staff

I am probably slow on the uptake, but what do I do with this file? Other mods I've used (like the sortitoutsi stuff) are fmf files; does this xml just go in that same editor data directory? 

Nm: I'm even slower on the uptake than I thought; the fmf is literally in the opening post. Apologies and thank you for your work!

Edited by woolymuffler

6 minutes ago, woolymuffler said:

I am probably slow on the uptake, but what do I do with this file? Other mods I've used (like the sortitoutsi stuff) are fmf files; does this xml just go in that same editor data directory? 

Nm: I'm even slower on the uptake than I thought; the fmf is literally in the opening post. Apologies and thank you for your work!

because this is such a complicated database, until the bugs with the editor are fixed, i have to use them as a XML, installation is the same though

1 minute ago, Fmfan00 said:

sorry Robbles my apologizes if this was answered earlier did you say that in the fm20 thread last year is where the logos are posted?

https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/3/metallic-logos

and 

https://sortitoutsi.net/content/56768/fm2021-licensing-and-real-name-fix-file-v01-beta-for-fm21-beta-not-released-yet

for name fixes

1 minute ago, ivansze2010 said:

Great patch!! It is better to have captain and vice captain assigned to the Japanese teams. And it is better to have the nick name for the Brazilian players in J leagues.

That can be done,

I had to remove the nicknames so that the English translation would apply. I can try to add them back for the next update.

next will be to adjust the sponsership further. i have tried using official J.League data and it seems balanced but i wanna make it even more awesome.

I have done quite a bit of data researching on the effect of different things

Capture.PNG

i.e this suggests that players with high reputation like Andres Iniesta provide the club with a huuuuuge revenue and that fees payed by academies etc are still an important part of the revenue.

This means i will add prize money to U18 competitions as an incentive for clubs to invest and in turn will build up revenue. 

Vissel Kobe nearly doubled its sponsership which hit 100 mil and half that was because of iniesta. so i am trying to make signing superstars harder, but will provide more for the clubs

1 minute ago, ivansze2010 said:

I have translated the name of the referee patch.

J-League referee.fmf 29.7 kB · 0 downloads

i have already merged the other files into the XML. but thanks. since i also referee as an assistant in the J3 since a month ago i have yet to add myself into the game lol

Hmm, testing with Identy Mirai in the Kanto League Div 2 and noticed that I only have 9 league fixtures to play for the whole 2020 season. Is it correct?

And for some reason when I click Club Info it doesn't work. Finances and Club Vision works though. 

PS: Ah re-read your first post on the Club Overview bug. 

Edited by Eggie86
Edit Info

okay guuys time for some clarification.

2020 has real fixtures so div 4 and below only played 1 round in 2020 and will return to 2 in 2021. all leagues have promotion and NO relegation in 2020 causing most leagues to expand in size.

@anitamui in 2020 there are 3 promotions out of the 9 league winners and 3 shakaijin cup places to be reduced to 2 from 2021

@Eggie86 yes, unfortunately Japan is very strict on its licensing hence why it was being blocked by SI, that patch somewhat fixes that and makes it viewable for all AI teams.

@kontasWill contact him now

@uke2nv if you are in 2021 then 20 teams is correct. not sure why 2 other teams are there unless you only loaded up J1?

hopefully this clarifies some things up

New file to fix the issue with 3rd place winners to accidentally win some competitions

also 3 new competitions

The KSL Cup and Kansai Ichihara Cup and the Japan Club Youth Soccer Tournament.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/24ivgr9jp5e6cxq/J_League_Expansion_2020_XML.xml/file

Is it possible to add this to a save game already? or should I start a new game if I want to use this?

Thanks a bunch, looking forward for the stable release and trying this...

46 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

New file to fix the issue with 3rd place winners to accidentally win some competitions

also 3 new competitions

The KSL Cup and Kansai Ichihara Cup and the Japan Club Youth Soccer Tournament.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/24ivgr9jp5e6cxq/J_League_Expansion_2020_XML.xml/file

So just to clarify one last time, do you only need the xml, or do you also need the fmf on the opening post to get the player data?

I noticed when looking through the xml that the players didn't seem to be in it, which makes me think the xml only gives you the league structure and rules. Just want to make sure I am using this correctly.