[FM21][SKIN] Show your Skin and Inspire

TCSSkin

3 minutes ago, vourtsio said:

Oh my god....stupid me!!! That was the problem....unbelievable!!! So embarrasing!!!! it seems accidentaly i clicked on it and thought it was a bug....Oh god!

Haha. Brilliant. We’ve all done it mate. Glad it’s sorted for you :) 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 16/12/2020 at 15:59, lembergman said:

@FaronizerYo, a mi pesar, no sé cómo hacer estos paneles. Y no estoy seguro de poder encontrar tiempo para aprender, porque estoy ocupado con la mascarilla cuando tengo tiempo libre. Pero sugeriría esta opción. Hecho en photoshop !!!3333.thumb.jpg.c230b8a0a1b4b077e40011c4393080a0.jpg

good, it's a very nice skin to see, you can't share it, it would be very good to try it, thank you.

On 10/12/2020 at 11:35, lugui said:

Fantastic skin, congrats! Those sidebar icons and the font choice are beautiful.

Congrats as well! What you've done on the scoreboard and clock is eye-catching.

That scoreboard was taken from the “Dog skin” on FM Nation. Always good to give credit to people who create things, not people who copy/paste it in their own skin

35 minutes ago, lembergman said:
took an empty space
333.thumb.png.d51186f39591d57a9f8789be665c1ee1.png

Ok. So. You may know of the thread discussing putting player faces in that space.

After much toil it has been left in a place where it looked to be impossible.

Can I ask for the code please for the tv logo to appear there? Was it a direct cut and paste?

Thanks.

Edit: Equally happy with the small caption file you’re using uploaded :)

Edited by Tyburn

skin 21\panels\match

Спойлер

<!-- TV logo picture -->
            <widget class="icon_button" id="inst" icon="icons/tv logos/tv logo" label_disabled="true" alignment="right" horizontal_gap="0" icon_alignment="centre" height="15" appearance="">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="-100"/>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0"/>

<record id="object_property">
                        <integer id="get_property" value="objt"/>
                        <integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
                    </record>
                </widget>

half of the code is unnecessary here :))

match caption panel small.xml tv logos.rar

vor 5 Stunden schrieb lembergman:

skin 21\panels\match

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

<!-- TV logo picture -->
            <widget class="icon_button" id="inst" icon="icons/tv logos/tv logo" label_disabled="true" alignment="right" horizontal_gap="0" icon_alignment="centre" height="15" appearance="">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="-100"/>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0"/>

<integer id="get_property" value="objt"/>
                        <integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
                    </record>
                </widget>

half of the code is unnecessary here :))

match caption panel small.xml 15 kB · 0 downloads tv logos.rar 148 kB · 0 downloads

Where must I put the tv logos? In logos folder?

Em 20/01/2021 em 18:12, a31632 disse:

That scoreboard was taken from the “Dog skin” on FM Nation. Always good to give credit to people who create things, not people who copy/paste it in their own skin

Yes, I agree with you. I was not aware of that fact.

Edited by lugui

On 30/11/2020 at 00:21, Loda said:

This is going to take a few months, may struggle to complete it for 2021 due to work commitments.

The match screens are going to be a killer but I think there's potential for it to fit really well with the 2006 theme if I do it right. 

Unsure what to do with newer screens where there's no 2006 reference, just going to wing it for now whilst trying to keep it relatively minimal. 

Screenshot (2145).png

Screenshot (2147).png

Screenshot (2146).png

Did you ever release this ?

I am a complete novice when it comes to skinning, I find the whole thing incredibly daunting and overwhelming and I am quite easily frustrated. With that said, I'm currently using FME Dark and have altered the font used in most  of the skin. I've changed the main font to Open Sans, and the font which player names under pictures appear in to DIN 1451 (the standard font of Germany, you may have seen this on street signs etc. if you've ever visited), both fonts are available as free downloads. Am I the only person who finds the fonts used in FM a bit harsh on the eyes? Maybe it's just because I've already sunk 500 hours into 21,. I find open sans a bit nicer to look at, and slightly less condensed, although it is very similar to the default font (GT America)

24-01-2021 21_30_27-FlowScreenEdgeHighlightWindow.png

Edited by gooseta

On 08/01/2021 at 14:35, ElTugaDiablo said:

Default Purple Skin

If someone is interest i can share this tomorrow!

What you see is what you get, plus the match screen mods by @ michaeltmurrayuk ! All others panels are default....

No selector background and no instant result! I don´t use them!

Graphics i use - Cut out Faces - Metallic Logos - FC´12 Kits - Background Megapack

23424762a30134cabcffba1983d0f7c1.jpg

6dfd9ef927b4914339c6ad253469424e.jpg

63af7a7ffd44f93cebf3ac79fa234bb3.jpg

4e24decdc241e88936944973d9c2efe3.png

e36e191a1672575d49f05f3ebe3aa78c.jpg

4617869ef9f82d4444f962f44b0e3b44.png

54d761215499722d3860564cf2e2e4f9.png

2235c334d9d1ed722b7d08429b6c04fe.png

Has this been released ?

This is mine pretty standard with with some extra panel's like the panel with the stadium on the club home screen and the real trophy pictures I cant play the game without logos, kits and player faces and all that, but it I love it how it is  and I literally do the same every year 

Gefle IF FF_ Profile.png

Gefle IF FF_ Overview.png

Gefle IF FF_ Mentoring.png

Gefle IF FF_ Assistant Report.png

Gefle IF FF_ Overview-2.png

Norway_ Profile.png

Borja Garcés_ Profile.png

Manchester United_ Overview.png

Europe_ List.png

Edited by jckc221013jamie

On 08/01/2021 at 20:13, a31632 said:

It has been really challenging to get it to work and more importantly to KEEP it working. Sometimes I had it showing, made sure I cached the skin and when I closed and restarted the game (with all the same coding in place) it would all  "magically disappear" again, So after many, many hours I got it to work and even when reloading the skin numerous times (as I am still making other skinning changes) it keeps showing as it should.

A few key things, and please understand that there is NO guarantee that what I did will make it work for everyone. The forums here and wherever I looked all filled with people who don't seem to get this to work properly. "Tangfu" skin, has the correct coding in it, but I still don't get it to show with that skin loaded, as an example. I also tried FM Nation skin (Maruemon/"Jovovich" here on the skin and it also has the code to make it work in it, one version works, the next version not......... so really no logics to this and hopefully someone from SI can shed some light on this.

Everything also depends on the "other" panels in everyone's skin, as I have shown with examples above, there is no "one shoe fits all" solution. I spend a whole day getting this to work yesterday. In FM 2021 the "old coding" is no longer working as a standard, maybe that contributes to all the issues people are having.

Main thing to keep in mind: the "player condition" and "player fitness" code in the new game are now "PcOI" and "PftI", replacing the old code for these two (combined) in "PRCF".

The files that I edited were:

"team squad.xml", "team squad tactics panel.xml" and "match players bar widget". See screenshots for the changes I made to these xml files.

843295041_Screenshot(395).thumb.png.0979ca213399ada60a6e0ec37b1e33f4.png1098569167_Screenshot(396).thumb.png.d85b7148980647052126834dd3f99b13.png1235847148_Screenshot(421).thumb.png.25b03098a640a2c8e358bee63a73bbfc.png

It's important to "untick caching" in preferences. Also very important is (which is what I read on more forums where people mentioned they had issues to getting this to work, even with the correct code in these files) to not reload the skin as you would normally do with changes and expect this to work. What you need to do is start the game with the unaltered panels. Close the game, edit all the files (or insert the files) accordingly and with all changes done, start your game again. When it shows all the new changes, you are done and you can tick "caching" again.

The change with the IBH panels was, as I mentioned, relatively simple, the code for player condition ("PcOI") needs to be added into the panels for it to show. Some resizing might be needed as obviously the icons take space away from other items in the panels.

To summarize: the above is what I did to make it work in my skin, there is NO guarantee that this will work for everyone.

Hi. I want to try this out but have a question about exactly what I need to do. Looking at the original file, I see:
 <record id="PcOI" auto_hide_priority="6" navigation_focus_target="false" />
<record id="PftI" auto_hide_priority="6" navigation_focus_target="false" />

Based on what I can see from your screenshots, I need to change the "6" to a "3". Is that correct?

Is adding "width=30" needed? Do I need to make any other changes?

Thanks

5 hours ago, frank_olaf said:

Hi. I want to try this out but have a question about exactly what I need to do. Looking at the original file, I see:
 <record id="PcOI" auto_hide_priority="6" navigation_focus_target="false" />
<record id="PftI" auto_hide_priority="6" navigation_focus_target="false" />

Based on what I can see from your screenshots, I need to change the "6" to a "3". Is that correct?

Is adding "width=30" needed? Do I need to make any other changes?

Thanks

You need to look in your xml file which “hide priority” value the “PcOI” code has. With me it was as shown in the screenshots. So leave the value the way it is.

You need to add “width=30” or change that value as the icon takes less space of course compared to the “old” percentage/numbers, it takes more space. Any value between 27 and 30 is big enough, but I prefer 30.

On 08/01/2021 at 21:13, a31632 said:

It has been really challenging to get it to work and more importantly to KEEP it working. Sometimes I had it showing, made sure I cached the skin and when I closed and restarted the game (with all the same coding in place) it would all  "magically disappear" again, So after many, many hours I got it to work and even when reloading the skin numerous times (as I am still making other skinning changes) it keeps showing as it should.

A few key things, and please understand that there is NO guarantee that what I did will make it work for everyone. The forums here and wherever I looked all filled with people who don't seem to get this to work properly. "Tangfu" skin, has the correct coding in it, but I still don't get it to show with that skin loaded, as an example. I also tried FM Nation skin (Maruemon/"Jovovich" here on the skin and it also has the code to make it work in it, one version works, the next version not......... so really no logics to this and hopefully someone from SI can shed some light on this.

Everything also depends on the "other" panels in everyone's skin, as I have shown with examples above, there is no "one shoe fits all" solution. I spend a whole day getting this to work yesterday. In FM 2021 the "old coding" is no longer working as a standard, maybe that contributes to all the issues people are having.

Main thing to keep in mind: the "player condition" and "player fitness" code in the new game are now "PcOI" and "PftI", replacing the old code for these two (combined) in "PRCF".

The files that I edited were:

"team squad.xml", "team squad tactics panel.xml" and "match players bar widget". See screenshots for the changes I made to these xml files.

843295041_Screenshot (395) .thumb.png.0979ca213399ada60a6e0ec37b1e33f4.png1098569167_Screenshot (396) .thumb.png.d85b7148980647052126834dd3f99b13.png1235847148_Screenshot (421) .thumb.png.25b03098a640a2c8e358bee63a73bbfc.png

It's important to "untick caching" in preferences. Also very important is (which is what I read on more forums where people mentioned they had issues to getting this to work, even with the correct code in these files) to not reload the skin as you would normally do with changes and expect this to work. What you need to do is start the game with the unaltered panels. Close the game, edit all the files (or insert the files) accordingly and with all changes done, start your game again. When it shows all the new changes, you are done and you can tick "caching" again.

The change with the IBH panels was, as I mentioned, relatively simple, the code for player condition ("PcOI") needs to be added into the panels for it to show. Some resizing might be needed as obviously the icons take space away from other items in the panels.

To summarize: the above is what I did to make it work in my skin, there is NO guarantee that this will work for everyone.

Hello, I tried to do it and followed all passages and I have a question: you said "the code for player condition ("PcOI") needs to be added into the panels for it to show".
But how do I put it if I change the old two codes into: "PRCF"? Because I followed the instructions and still don't show the old icon percentage.
Thanks
Oh I'm using a personal skin @a31632

Screenshot (1696).png

Screenshot (1697).png

Edited by Vince_957

56 minutes ago, Vince_957 said:

Hello, I tried to do it and followed all passages and I have a question: you said "the code for player condition ("PcOI") needs to be added into the panels for it to show".
But how do I put it if I change the old two codes into: "PRCF"? Because I followed the instructions and still don't show the old icon percentage.
Thanks
Oh I'm using a personal skin @a31632

Screenshot (1696).png

Screenshot (1697).png

Please follow my posting here carefully. The quote you input has nothing to do with the changes made here. I was referring to adding a “health” icon to the “IBH” panels in the skin, if there are any in yours. If you don’t have IBH panels in your skin this wouldn’t be applicable.

Also, please make sure, as I mentioned in our other discussion on “sortitoutsi.net” that you empty cache, reload skin and restart the game completely and that you have a “properties” folder in your skin (containing a “person properties” xml file.

it looks like the changes made are correct, but even with all coding correctly done it might not work as I mentioned. The “Tangfu” skin didn’t show it with me either, just like some versions of the FMNation skin. (Some versions of this skin show the percentages other versions not), so it’s “hit and miss” I guess. 

Edited by a31632

2 hours ago, a31632 said:

Please follow my posting here carefully. The quote you input has nothing to do with the changes made here. I was referring to adding a “health” icon to the “IBH” panels in the skin, if there are any in yours. If you don’t have IBH panels in your skin this wouldn’t be applicable.

Also, please make sure, as I mentioned in our other discussion on “sortitoutsi.net” that you empty cache, reload skin and restart the game completely and that you have a “properties” folder in your skin (containing a “person properties” xml file.

it looks like the changes made are correct, but even with all coding correctly done it might not work as I mentioned. The “Tangfu” skin didn’t show it with me either, just like some versions of the FMNation skin. (Some versions of this skin show the percentages other versions not), so it’s “hit and miss” I guess. 

Hi, I wanna try but how can I see if I have IBH panels in the skin I'm using and the "person properties"? Thanks

1 hour ago, FMLuc said:

Hi, I wanna try but how can I see if I have IBH panels in the skin I'm using and the "person properties"? Thanks

Look in the folders of your skin if you have “IBH” in the name of your xml files in the “panels/match” folder (of not there that means you don’t have any of course) for the condition/match sharpness numbers to show there needs to be a folder in the main skin folder (not in “panels”) named “properties” with the xml file “person properties” in it with coding “value=PRCF” in the “physical condition/Match sharpness” section of the file.

Again, there is no guarantee, even with all coding correct it will 100% of the time working, but I just re-imaged my drive and reinstalled FM21 from scratch and when I loaded my skin it still worked as intended. So it’s definitely not a “fluke” to get it working 

51 minutes ago, a31632 said:

Look in the folders of your skin if you have “IBH” in the name of your xml files in the “panels/match” folder (of not there that means you don’t have any of course) for the condition/match sharpness numbers to show there needs to be a folder in the main skin folder (not in “panels”) named “properties” with the xml file “person properties” in it with coding “value=PRCF” in the “physical condition/Match sharpness” section of the file.

Again, there is no guarantee, even with all coding correct it will 100% of the time working, but I just re-imaged my drive and reinstalled FM21 from scratch and when I loaded my skin it still worked as intended. So it’s definitely not a “fluke” to get it working 

I'm using the base skin of michael and the relative mod for match panels and I don't know if I have the "IBH" but I have the "person properties" with the coding PRCF, how to get an IBH xml file?

6 minutes ago, FMLuc said:

I'm using the base skin of michael and the relative mod for match panels and I don't know if I have the "IBH" but I have the "person properties" with the coding PRCF, how to get an IBH xml file?

You don’t necessarily need it, they basically are edited xml files that show additional information during a match in the match full time/match half time screens and match in between highlights panels. If you have a base skin they are less relevant than when you have a “full blown” skin.

With or without them the changes of the “icons to percentages” should be working, the only thing you won’t have is icons showing health in these specific panels.

On 08/02/2021 at 15:29, a31632 said:

You need to look in your xml file which “hide priority” value the “PcOI” code has. With me it was as shown in the screenshots. So leave the value the way it is.

You need to add “width=30” or change that value as the icon takes less space of course compared to the “old” percentage/numbers, it takes more space. Any value between 27 and 30 is big enough, but I prefer 30.

I'm still struggling to get this to work and have re-read your original post about it and just want to confirm something. Do I need to remove "PcOI" and "PftI" and replace them with the old "PRCF"?

Thanks.

On 09/02/2021 at 20:46, a31632 said:

I followed all the passages and now it works, so thank you very much, but I got a problem, when I go into tactics-set pieces and set pieces takers, all the values are black and not dynamics like the last screenshot, how can I fix it? @a31632 Thanks

Screenshot (1778).png

Screenshot (1779).png

Screenshot (1774).png

Screenshot (1777).png

1 hour ago, Vince_957 said:

I followed all the passages and now it works, so thank you very much, but I got a problem, when I go into tactics-set pieces and set pieces takers, all the values are black and not dynamics like the last screenshot, how can I fix it? @a31632 Thanks

Screenshot (1778).png

Screenshot (1779).png

Screenshot (1774).png

Screenshot (1777).png

You're either missing an file in your properties folder, or you can try to restart the game 

On 12/01/2021 at 17:38, bluestillidie00 said:

Not planning on releasing any more updates for TCS anytime soon due to the resolution bug making it basically impossible to do anything, so i decided to have some fun and came up with a brand new panel inspired by YACS, Tad, FME and bits of Heffem.

image.thumb.png.0d79b1ce31906b4f87393dbca69d2f4c.png

Just simply for how much stuff it borrows from other peoples skins, don't ask for a download cause its not gonna happen.

An update I guess

RNgQqvjqT8.thumb.gif.bdca47d6c34acd02eccecf0ab09fdbfe.gif

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

You're either missing an file in your properties folder, or you can try to restart the game 

I tried to restart the game, delete cache but still like that..what's the name of the xml file that controls this panel?

11 minutes ago, lugui said:

How did you add the faces during team talk, please?

I should start by saying I'm no expert by a very long way, so there is probably a more elegant way of doing this!

First I changed the width of the team talk boxes in match team talk panel . xml. For my screen resolution I changed the width to 300 pixels.

Then I added some code to match team talk person info panel . xml.

I changed this

<container class="main_transparent_box_no_margin" id="main" appearance="boxes/custom/interaction/person/paper" green_replacement="fg">
            <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_inset="4"/>

<container height="40">
                <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_centre" horizontal_layout="40, 30, -1" horizontal_gap="4" horizontal_offset="0"/>

<!-- Role -->
                <widget class="icon_button" id="TPrl" appearance="buttons/custom/picking/normal/filled/button" colour="fg" alignment="centre" wants_mouse_events="false" height="22" style="bold" size="xsmall" navigation_focus_target="false"/>

<!--shirt-->
                <widget class="shirt_number_label" id="PSht" height="30"/>

<!--name-->
                <container height="40">
                    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="right, extend" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<container>
                        <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="middle" vertical_offset="2" vertical_gap="0"/>

<!-- name -->
                        <widget class="person_button" id="TTnm" info_popup_enabled="true" person_is_player="true" alignment="left, centre_y" auto_size="vertical" style="bold" size="small" navigation_focus_target="false">
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="valu"/>
                        </widget>

<!-- hierarchy -->
                        <widget class="client_object_property_panel" property="THic" height="16">
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                            <record id="widget_properties" colour="faded text" alignment="left, centre_y" show_category_colour="false" size="small"/>
                        </widget>
                    </container>

<!-- Rating -->
                    <widget class="match_rating_label_formatted" id="Mrat" format="[%fraction#1-2.1]" dont_format_numeric_grouping="true" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" width="38" hidden="true">
                        <record id="widget_properties">
                            <boolean id="wants_mouse_events" value="false"/>
                        </record>
                    </widget>

<!-- Penalty order -->
                    <widget class="text" id="PenO" font="title" colour="yellow1" alignment="centre" width="38" hidden="true"/>
                </container>
            </container>

<!-- player morale/reactions -->
            <widget class="team_talk_reaction_label" id="ReLa" height="26"/>
        </container>

to this :

container class="main_transparent_box_no_margin" id="main" appearance="boxes/custom/interaction/person/paper" green_replacement="fg">
        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="60,240" offset="0" gap="0"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
        <!-- Profile picture -->
                <widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x">
                        <list id="get_properties">
                            <!--Facegen data request-->
                            <record get_property="fcgn" />
                            <!--Fake name request-->
                            <record get_property="Pfke" />
                            <record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu" />
                        </list>
                    </record>
                </widget>
           <container>
           <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_inset="4"/>
            <container height="40">
                <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_centre" horizontal_layout="40, 30, -1" horizontal_gap="4" horizontal_offset="0"/>

<!-- Role -->
                <widget class="icon_button" id="TPrl" appearance="buttons/custom/picking/normal/filled/button" colour="fg" alignment="centre" wants_mouse_events="false" height="22" style="bold" size="xsmall" navigation_focus_target="false"/>

<!--shirt-->

<!--name-->
                <container height="40">
                    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="right, extend" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<container>
                        <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="middle" vertical_offset="2" vertical_gap="0"/>

<!-- name -->
                        <widget class="person_button" id="TTnm" info_popup_enabled="true" person_is_player="true" alignment="left, centre_y" auto_size="vertical" style="bold" size="small" navigation_focus_target="false">
                        </widget>

<!-- hierarchy -->
                            <record id="widget_properties" colour="faded text" alignment="left, centre_y" show_category_colour="false" size="small"/>
                        </widget>
                    </container>

<!-- Rating -->
                    <widget class="match_rating_label_formatted" id="Mrat" format="[%fraction#1-2.1]" dont_format_numeric_grouping="true" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" width="38" hidden="true">
                        </record>
                    </widget>

<!-- Penalty order -->
                    <widget class="text" id="PenO" font="title" colour="yellow1" alignment="centre" width="38" hidden="true"/>
                </container>
            </container>

</container>
         </container>

I just made sure that the two numbers on the second line down (60 and 240) add up to the 300 that I'd set the width of the team talk boxes as.

2 horas atrás, macca7292 disse:

I should start by saying I'm no expert by a very long way, so there is probably a more elegant way of doing this!

First I changed the width of the team talk boxes in match team talk panel . xml. For my screen resolution I changed the width to 300 pixels.

Then I added some code to match team talk person info panel . xml.

I changed this

<container class="main_transparent_box_no_margin" id="main" appearance="boxes/custom/interaction/person/paper" green_replacement="fg">

<container height="40">

<!-- Role -->

<!--shirt-->

<!--name-->
                <container height="40">

<container>

<!-- name -->
                        </widget>

<!-- hierarchy -->
                        </widget>
                    </container>

<!-- Rating -->
                        </record>
                    </widget>

<!-- Penalty order -->
                </container>
            </container>

</container>

to this :

container class="main_transparent_box_no_margin" id="main" appearance="boxes/custom/interaction/person/paper" green_replacement="fg">
        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="60,240" offset="0" gap="0"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
        <!-- Profile picture -->
                <widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x">
                        <list id="get_properties">
                            <!--Facegen data request-->
                            <record get_property="fcgn" />
                            <!--Fake name request-->
                            <record get_property="Pfke" />
                            <record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu" />
                        </list>
                    </record>
                </widget>
           <container>
            <container height="40">

<!-- Role -->

<!--shirt-->

<!--name-->
                <container height="40">

<container>

<!-- name -->
                        </widget>

<!-- hierarchy -->
                        </widget>
                    </container>

<!-- Rating -->
                        </record>
                    </widget>

<!-- Penalty order -->
                </container>
            </container>

</container>
         </container>

I just made sure that the two numbers on the second line down (60 and 240) add up to the 300 that I'd set the width of the team talk boxes as.

Unfortunately I wasnt able to make it work, but I will try to play around with the code, appreciate your reply.